Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,067 members, 7,821,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

The Hate On White Garment Churches - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Hate On White Garment Churches (39783 Views)

Female Member Of A White Garment Church Seen Smoking Weed In Edo (Pix, Video) / Gbe Body Inside A White Garment Church (Photos) / White Garment Church Members Twerk In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by FxMasterz: 5:41pm On Jun 21, 2023
otipoju:

You are extremely ignorant.

Israel was at war and as long as Moses hand were held raised up...they battle would be in their favor, when his hands cane down they would start loosing. So they hand men hold his hands up until they utterly defeated their enemies.

Question: what is the correlation between raining or lowering of a mans hands with winning a battle.

The prophet told the king to hit the ground with his stick. The King hit it lightly three times. The prophet admonished him saying had he hit it like 5 to 7 times, his enemies would have been defeated completely.

What is the correlation between physically hitting a stick on the ground with defeating ones enemies in war.

Jesus spat on the ground, made a paste of mud and rubbed on a blind man's eyes and told him to go wash. The man did so and his eyes became opened.

Question: what has spit and mud and washing off with water which got to do with a opening of eye...especially if Jesus could simply command the eyes to be opened like he did to Lazurus or speak the word without being in a different city for the Jarius daughter to be restored.

What is so powerful about a females menstrual blood that it could drain so much power from Jesus that he noticed immediately even with the large crowd touching him.

If you can explain these then we might have a conversation about Christianity and faith.

The problem with you Pentecostal novices is that you think you know it all...whereas you and your so called man made gods know next to nothing about Spirituality.

What anointing do I need to fall under if your prayer is to God. Leave all that nonsense gimmicks.

You guys blab unintelligible nonsense under the guise of speaking in tounges.
Whereas the real speaking in tounges is to speak in foreign language that its native speakers can understand...but the person speaking did not learn the language. That was what happened on the day of Pentecost isn't it?

So where did you guys get your shekerebbooo madraksunda from

Go and sit down somewhere.

I can see that you're already deep in white garment practices. You're probably a strong leader there. Nothing I tell you would move you because your belief in the things you do is deeply entrenched.

Now, let me answer your Questions.

1. The raised hands of Moses was what God intended to use at that point in time to bring victory to Israel. God wanted him in one way or the other to participate in that battle and make the Israelites know for certain that their swords was not responsible for their victory.

Psalm 44:3

For they got not the land in possession by their own sword, neither did their own arm save them: but thy right hand, and thine arm, and the light of thy countenance, because thou hadst a favour unto them."

The message was very clear. Moses also got to understand that he is not self-sufficient. Take note of the fact that it was just a one-time occurrence. It never happened again. They didn't make it a rule for regular war practice. It was simply a message and it remained so. Do not compare this event with regular practices of the white garment churches.

2. When Elisha told the king Jehoash to hit the ground with his arrows in 2kings 13, remember that in verse 16, the prophet put his hands on the king's hands. This is the important part of that passage because the prophet was about to give the king a prophetic prayer that he was not worthy of. The king like his father was not serving God but he wanted to benefit from God. Rather than issue him a word of prophesy for Victory, the prophet can only offer up prophetic prayers and he must use his own hands to decide his own fate. That's exactly what happened. Any victory the king got was not because he was worthy but because God decided to overlook his deeds and have respect to the prophet and his anointing. However, by striking the ground just 3 times, he sealed his own fate. This does not justify anything that white garment churches do.

3. Jesus spitting on the ground was as He was directed to do at that particular moment for that particular man. The man was born blind. Tradition has it that he did not even have eyes. As in there were no eyes in those sockets. It was all skin covering that part of his face. The miracle in that John 10 was a special miracle. Jesus was literally creating new eyes in order to give sight to that man. What He did there was as instructed by the Holy Spirit. Remember He said, "I can of my own self do nothing." The actions were just for that particular occasion. The disciples who took up the ministry after Christ didn't make anything of it. Their activities are fully recorded in the book of Acts. They never had to indulge in any of those things you guys do to cast out devils, heal the sick, make the lame to walk or even raise the dead. The church had existed for almost 2,000yrs before white garment churches came into being. Those practices of yours never existed in christiendom. What do you think you know better than the Apostles?

Jesus is our ultimate example, and the Bible is our guide. Do it the way they did it. You would have the same results they had. It's just as simple as that. Why burn candles or wash anyone's head in rivers? Are you herbalists?

4. The blood flow from the woman with the issue of blood was not responsible for drawing power from the Lord Jesus. It was her faith. Through her faith, power was released from the Lord for her healing, and Christ knew that power got out of Him. Her menstrual blood didn't defile Jesus or spoil His anointing. I'm aware that you guys have
certain restrictions for women during their mensural periods. Like a herbalist, you think a touch from them would spoil things. It was not so with Christ. He was glad the woman touched Him. He approved of the touch and said "daughter, be not afraid, your faith has made you whole." If mensuration does not constitute a pollution to the Apostles of Christ (Acts 15}, why should it matter to any part of the body of Christ? Except that part has another Lord which is not Jesus.

See, the Bible is plain and straight forward. Trying to use unrelated scriptures to justify weird practices does not bring you into any good standing before God.

Even Paul who brought the gospel to us gentiles said be ye my imitators as I am of Christ Jesus. 1Cor. 11;1-2 (Paraphrased).

Tell me who you're imitating with your strange practices because it's obviously not the Lord Jesus, neither Paul nor any of the Apostles of the Lamb.

58 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by otipoju(m): 6:09pm On Jun 21, 2023
FxMasterz:

I can see that you're already deep in white garment practices. You're probably a strong leader there. Nothing I tell you would move you because your belief in the things you do is deeply entrenched.

Now, let me answer your Questions.

1. The raised hands of Moses was what God intended to use at that point in time to bring victory to Israel. God wanted him in one way or the other to participate in that battle and make the Israelites know for certain that their swords was not responsible for their victory.

Psalm 44:3

For they got not the land in possession by their own sword, neither did their own arm save them: but thy right hand, and thine arm, and the light of thy countenance, because thou hadst a favour unto them."

The message was very clear. Moses also got to understand that he is not self-sufficient. Take note of the fact that it was just a one-time occurrence. It never happened again. They didn't make it a rule for regular war practice. It was simply a message and it remained so. Do not compare this event with regular practices of the white garment churches.

2. When Elisha told the king Jehoash to hit the ground with his arrows in 2kings 13, remember that in verse 16, the prophet put his hands on the king's hands. This is the important part of that passage because the prophet was about to give the king a prophetic prayer that he was not worthy of. The king like his father was not serving God but he wanted to benefit from God. Rather than issue him a word of prophesy for Victory, the prophet can only offer up prophetic prayers and he must use his own hands to decide his own fate. That's exactly what happened. Any victory the king got was not because he was worthy but because God decided to overlook his deeds and have respect to the prophet and his anointing. However, by striking the ground just 3 times, he sealed his own fate. This does not justify anything that white garment churches do.

3. Jesus spitting on the ground was as He was directed to do at that particular moment for that particular man. The man was born blind. Tradition has it that he did not even have eyes. As in there were no eyes in those sockets. It was all skin covering that part of his face. The miracle in that John 10 was a special miracle. Jesus was literally creating new eyes in order to give sight to that man. What He did there was as instructed by the Holy Spirit. Remember He said, "I can of my own self do nothing." The actions were just for that particular occasion. The disciples who took up the ministry after Christ didn't make anything of it. Their activities are fully recorded in the book of Acts. They never had to indulge in any of those things you guys do to cast out devils, heal the sick, make the lame to walk or even raise the dead. The church had existed for almost 2,000yrs before white garment churches came into being. Those practices of yours never existed in christiendom. What do you think you know better than the Apostles?

Jesus is our ultimate example, and the Bible is our guide. Do it the way they did it. You would have the same results they had. It's just as simple as that. Why burn candles or wash anyone's head in rivers? Are you herbalists?

4. The blood flow from the woman with the issue of blood was not responsible for drawing power from the Lord Jesus. It was her faith. Through her faith, power was released from the Lord for her healing, and Christ knew that power got out of Him. Her menstrual blood didn't defile Jesus or spoil His anointing. I'm aware that you guys have
certain restrictions for women during their mensural periods. Like a herbalist, you think a touch from them would spoil things. It was not so with Christ. He was glad the woman touched Him. He approved of the touch and said "daughter, be not afraid, your faith has made you whole." If mensuration does not constitute a pollution to the Apostles of Christ (Acts 15}, why should it matter to any part of the body of Christ? Except that part has another Lord which is not Jesus.

See, the Bible is plain and straight forward. Trying to use unrelated scriptures to justify weird practices does not bring you into any good standing before God.

Even Paul who brought the gospel to us gentiles said [/b]be ye my imitators as I am of Christ Jesus.[/b] 1Cor. 11;1-2 (Paraphrased).

Tell me who you're imitating with your strange practices because it's obviously not the Lord Jesus, neither Paul nor any of the Apostles of the Lamb.

So of all the people touching Jesus, she was the only one that had faith. The others had no expectation of healing and were just following him for following sake. Stop reading your own meanings into events. Yes she had faith that she would get healed but the fact remains that her touch drained Jesus of power...her faith is not what drained Jesus.

Why would faith a positive thing reduce power in Jesus.?

Also there is not a single mention of the word menstruation in Acts 15. So you are inventing a story that did not happen.

As clever as you think you are, you did not comment on your bracadabra speaking in tounges. Show me in the Bible where you got blabbing unintelligible nonsense as speaking in tounges.

Your nonsense pastors substituted " strange tounges which actually means "foreign languages" to be blabbing nonsense and like dense and dumb sheep you follow.

Also where in the Bible does it say the man had no eyeballs? Where did you get your tradition from.

Now tell me the so called strange practices that we engage in that are not rooted in scripture.

From the colour of our garments, to palm fronds,to lighting candles...they are all found in the Bible.

And you are still saying the obvious...what I asked for was the correlation. Why would certain actions have certain direct events on real life events.

And what makes you think the actions that Celestians take are not directed by the Holy Spirit for the individual or congregation.

It's a shame that you talk so proudly and authoritavely about what a church you know nothing about.

That heaven wey you want go, na white garment you go wear there, you go light candle for alter and you go burn incense tire.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by Didijiji: 6:47pm On Jun 21, 2023
otipoju:

So of all the people touching Jesus, she was the only one that had faith. The others had no expectation of healing and were just following him for following sake. Stop reading your own meanings into events. Yes she had faith that she would get healed but the fact remains that her touch drained Jesus of power...her faith is not what drained Jesus.

Also there is not a single mention of the word menstruation in Acts 15. So you are inventing a story that did not happen.

As clever as you think you are, you did not comment on your bracadabra speaking in tounges. Show me in the Bible where you got blabbing unintelligible nonsense as speaking in tounges.

Your nonsense pastors substituted " strange tounges which actually means "foreign languages" to be blabbing nonsense and like dense and dumb sheep you follow.

Also where in the Bible does it say the man had no eyeballs? Where did you get your tradition from.

Now tell me the so called strange practices that we engage in that are not rooted in scripture.

From the colour of our garments, to palm fronds,to lighting candles...they are all found in the Bible.

And you are still saying the obvious...what I asked for was the correlation. Why would certain actions have certain direct events on real life events.

And what makes you think the actions that Celestians take are not directed by the Holy Spirit for the individual or congregation.

It's a shame that you talk so proudly and authoritavely about what a church you know nothing about.

That heaven wey you want go, na white garment you go wear there, you go light candle for alter and you go burn incense tire.
Absolute response. He should wait for me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by FxMasterz: 8:25pm On Jun 21, 2023
otipoju:

Please quote the verse that says she drained Jesus of power. I really need to read it myself.

She touched Jesus with an intent. Her touch was not just a random touch like the touch of others. She said in her heart "If I may but touch the hem of His garment, I shall be made whole" Others didn't place any demand on Him. She asked and she received. No receiving without asking. If the woman too was just thronging without placing a demand, nothing would happen.

I'll be waiting to see the verse that says she drained Jesus of power. I'll be anxiously waiting.

Now, the matter of speaking in tongues was something I'll prefer not to discuss because it's much higher than you. If you're failing in the elementary things of faith, how can you understand the deep things of the Spirit of God?

Let me share my own experience. I desired to speak in tongues because I was sinning and I've heard that the Baptism of the Holy Ghost is all I needed to overcome sin in my life.

Many men of God prayed for me to be baptised to no avail. One day, I took a friend of mine to visit a pastor. He prayed for us, my friend was baptized in the Holy Ghost and started speaking in tongues. I didn't. I became frustrated and abandoned the quest.

One evening as I heard a group of friends discussing how God was using them mightily especially in the area of deliverance (They were just sharing experience among themselves) , I overheard their conversations as I arrived their place. I was deeply moved that day and decided that I must have what these guys have.

That night, I went home praying and fasting. Nobody laid hands on me. I received the baptism of the Holy Ghost in my room. I was speaking in tongues and prophesying exactly as we see it in the Acts of Apostles.

You seem to see the phenomenon as an exclusive action of Pentecostal churches. That's absolutely wrong. It's all there in the Bible. I myself have prayed for several people at once with everyone of them receiving the baptism of the Holy Ghost and speaking in tongues without my personal intervention. It's just God doing His thing. No one teaches or tells anyone what to say. Once the Holy Ghost comes on you, tongues of fire are often the evidence. And yes, the language is understood by those whose language you speak. It's an earthly language which you never learnt.

The day, you get baptized in the Holy Ghost, your life would change. Sin would no longer be pleasant to you. You'll have a genuine zeal for God. The Bible would open up to you. You would walk in the power of God. You won't find it easy to look at someone and start saying "You're silly!" Lol. It would be difficult because the Spirit of God in you would not permit you to use such foul words on a fellow human being.

Let me stop here. I can see that you cherry picked by response and attacked only the matter of the woman with the issue of blood. Let's see how you fare when you show me how she drained power from the Lord Jesus because I know that Jesus said 'Virtue flowed out of me' Not power was drained out of me. The moment you realize that the anointing flows like a river, you'll begin to understand.

She drained Jesus of power? Show me the verse!!!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by TheRealOwner(m): 8:51pm On Jun 21, 2023
White garment churches observe a lot of demonic, occultic and pagan practices, most of which are either not found in the Bible, or are taken out of context for reasons best known to them

When they are confronted, all you'll get are emotional laden responses like 'Mind your business ' 'Did we ask you to join?' 'live and let live' etc

They are more of cults and covens than churches of the living God. Have a close friend or spouse from there at your own risk

14 Likes

Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by Didijiji: 9:01pm On Jun 21, 2023
TheRealOwner:
White garment churches observe a lot of demonic, occultic and pagan practices, most of which are either not found in the Bible, or are taken out of context for reasons best known to them

When they are confronted, all you'll get are emotional laden responses like 'Mind your business ' 'Did we ask you to join?' 'live and let live' etc

They are more of cults and covens than churches of the living God. Have a close friend or spouse from there at your own risk
May God have mercy on you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by TheRealOwner(m): 9:09pm On Jun 21, 2023
Didijiji:
May God have mercy on you

May God have mercy on all those actively perverting the bible and the name of Jesus and the holy angels in heaven to defend their occultic and demonic practices and doctrines.

Let's all shout amen

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:10pm On Jun 21, 2023
FxMasterz:

Jesus is filled with Holy Spirit so in that case he felt power to heal went out without his consent not that his power was drained that's why he asked for the person who tapped that energy without him issuing it!

2 Likes

Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by Didijiji: 9:10pm On Jun 21, 2023
TheRealOwner:

May God have mercy on all those actively perverting the bible and the name of Jesus and the holy angels in heaven to defend their occultic and demonic practices and doctrines.

Let's all shout amen
AMMMMEEENNN

Why not organize a deliverance session since you are spirit filled. I’d get a white garment guy so you deliver him
Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by Didijiji: 9:21pm On Jun 21, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus is filled with Holy Spirit so in that case he felt power to heal went out without his consent not that his power was drained that's why he asked for the person who tapped that energy without him issuing it!
There is something about the woman and the blood. How can a multitude be touching you and only the bleeding ones touch made you say virtue left you?

There is a mystery there

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by otipoju(m): 9:27pm On Jun 21, 2023
FxMasterz:

Please quote the verse that says she drained Jesus of power. I really need to read it myself.

She touched Jesus with an intent. Her touch was not just a random touch like the touch of others. She said in her heart "If I may but touch the hem of His garment, I shall be made whole" Others didn't place any demand on Him. She asked and she received. No receiving without asking. If the woman too was just thronging without placing a demand, nothing would happen.

I'll be waiting to see the verse that says she drained Jesus of power. I'll be anxiously waiting.

Now, the matter of speaking in tongues was something I'll prefer not to discuss because it's much higher than you. If you're failing in the elementary things of faith, how can you understand the deep things of the Spirit of God?

Let me share my own experience. I desired to speak in tongues because I was sinning and I've heard that the Baptism of the Holy Ghost is all I needed to overcome sin in my life.

Many men of God prayed for me to be baptised to no avail. One day, I took a friend of mine to visit a pastor. He prayed for us, my friend was baptized in the Holy Ghost and started speaking in tongues. I didn't. I became frustrated and abandoned the quest.

One evening as I heard a group of friends discussing how God was using them mightily especially in the area of deliverance (They were just sharing experience among themselves) , I overheard their conversations as I arrived their place. I was deeply moved that day and decided that I must have what these guys have.

That night, I went home praying and fasting. Nobody laid hands on me. I received the baptism of the Holy Ghost in my room. I was speaking in tongues and prophesying exactly as we see it in the Acts of Apostles.

You seem to see the phenomenon as an exclusive action of Pentecostal churches. That's absolutely wrong. It's all there in the Bible. I myself have prayed for several people at once with everyone of them receiving the baptism of the Holy Ghost and speaking in tongues without my personal intervention. It's just God doing His thing. No one teaches or tells anyone what to say. Once the Holy Ghost comes on you, tongues of fire are often the evidence. And yes, the language is understood by those whose language you speak. It's an earthly language which you never learnt.

The day, you get baptized in the Holy Ghost, your life would change. Sin would no longer be pleasant to you. You'll have a genuine zeal for God. The Bible would open up to you. You would walk in the power of God. You won't find it easy to look at someone and start saying "You're silly!" Lol. It would be difficult because the Spirit of God in you would not permit you to use such foul words on a fellow human being.

Let me stop here. I can see that you cherry picked by response and attacked only the matter of the woman with the issue of blood. Let's see how you fare when you show me how she drained power from the Lord Jesus because I know that Jesus said 'Virtue flowed out of me' Not power was drained out of me. The moment you realize that the anointing flows like a river, you'll begin to understand.

Speaking in strange tounges is not unintelligible language. "Strange tounges "is old English for "foreign languages "
Just as they say "mother tounge" or " native tounge"

Your saying that that knowledge is higher than me is a proud way of deflecting when you have no answer and you know you are wrong.

The events of the day of Pentecost are described with no ambiguity. None of the Apostles was blabbing unintelligible. Everything they were saying while in the Spirit was understood by the foreigners who were there saw them and marveled.

God used that special day to announce the gospel to the nation's. It was a sign for unbelievers who believed and took the gospel back to their home countries.

The blabbing that we see in pentecostal churches is not what happened on the day of Pentecost. So where did yall get yours from. Go back and read the events of the day of Pentecost. Foreigners who had assembled in Jerusalem could understand what the Apostles were saying.

Luke 8:46 records Jesus saying that someone touched me. " for I know that power has gone out of me" .

If something leaves, it is a minus. And the word drained can be used. How much or or little i do not know but Jesus himself said he felt drained of power when the woman touched him . Her touch was different from everyone else.

You were not there on that day to be saying authoritavely that a crowd thronged and swirled around Jesus and none of them there did not ask and was not expecting healing or anything else except for one woman. That is false interpretation.

What you are doing is called " eisigesis " which is the act of reading your own meanings into the text instead of "exegesis " which is letting the text interprete themselves.

Your faith cannot drain the power of God.Provide at least 3 scriptural references for this claim of yours if you insist it is true.

Its is not everything that one receives that was requested for. That is a big lie. That is why it is a gift. Something that was not requested for but was bestowed upon the receiver.

We have no record of prophets or Apostles or evangelists in the Bible kneeling down to ask God to gift them spiritual gifts. In nearly all cases they were going about their normal life when God turned them into his vessels and gave them the requisite gifts to aid their ministry.

Now Paul advises that if you desire a particular gift...you are also free to ask. It is up to God to give you or not.

The day you began to speak in tounges...what language were you speaking? French, German, Hebrew, Arabic, Greek, Aramaic, Gaelic, Thai.Chinese. which one...abi it was your normal blabbing of nonsense that none of you can interprete because it is nonsense.

And what do you know about Prophecy? I hope it's not that " I prophesy that you will make it this year" or "I prophesy that many will have babies this year" that your pastors like to use to collect money from your hand.

Come Celestial Church of Christ make Holy Spirit use 7 years old boy or girl enter the Spiritual realm make he download your past history, current circumstance and future events for you.

Na freely God empower his Church with the gift of prophecy ...which is the testimony of Christ.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:32pm On Jun 21, 2023
Didijiji:
There is something about the woman and the blood. How can a multitude be touching you and only the bleeding ones touch made you say virtue left you? There is a mystery there

I'm a Christian we don't believe in mystery if faith is based on mystery then it can't be preached and explained the way Jesus ordered us to go and do! Matthew 28:19-20

The woman came with faith that's what is needed to compel Jesus into performing miracles! Matthew 15:28

So the blood is nothing to Jesus it's faith that moves him into action or compels him not blood! Mark 9:23

2 Likes

Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by otipoju(m): 9:38pm On Jun 21, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

I'm a Christian we don't believe in mystery if faith is based on mystery then it can't be preached and explained the way Jesus ordered us to go and do! Matthew 28:19-20

The woman came with faith that's what is needed to compel Jesus into performing miracles! Matthew 15:28

So the blood is nothing to Jesus it's faith that moves him into action or compels him not blood! Mark 9:23

Lazarus was dead and buried for 3 days . In his lifeless and decaying stage his dead body surely did not have any faith to move Jesus to action. His sisters also did not display any faith or slightest expectation that Lazarus could be resurrected. Yet Jesus raised Lazarus

Go back and read your Bible. They absolutely did not express any faith for Lazurus resurrection but Jesus still went ahead to raise Lazarus.So it negates your assertion that it is faith that moves God in to action. God is not ours to command like a robot with a magic wand of faith.

Go and read what "Divine Monergism" means so that you can better understand your error.It is God that rules over the affairs of men. Not men that control God

That is why Jesus's model of prayer is the Lord's prayer that says " thy will be done on earth, as it is in heaven". James also advises us to pray according to God's will.

Praying according to God's will is a cheat code for us in the Celestial Church of Christ...because we have the grace to know and pray according to his will for our individuals lives through the gift of prophecy that he blessed us with.

Please stop saying with authority what you clearly don't know.

Your faith does not guarantee that you will get what you requested for, your lack of faith equally does not nullify you from receiving from God. If not God will cease to be God. It is his will that must take preeminence over our thoughts and feelings.

His answers to prayer of faith can be Yes, No, Later or Never . Whatever he decides is entirely up to him

John the babtist father did not believe the angels message that he would have a son in his old age. He was struck blind because of his lack of faith..( so he never even saw Elizabeth in her pregnant state until after she gave birth to John ). His lack of faith did not stop God from manifesting his will.

On the other hand, Paul Apostle asked persistently with plenty of faith to be healed of an ailment but he was not healed of his ailment simply because God said No!..my grace is sufficient for you.

A whole Paul whose handkerchief and Aprin was healing others in his abscense.

Why did Paul's faith not compel God to action to heal him as requested. Faith is not a magic wand.

You and the Pastors that teach you are are novices of spiritual matters. Approach God with humility and not stupid pride and never ever try to put God in a box of your own imagination.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by Didijiji: 9:44pm On Jun 21, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

The faith aspect of that occurrence was when the woman said to herself, if only I touched his garment’s helm, I’d be made whole. Her faith led her into touching it eventually. The mystery is the virtue that left Christ. Of course That woman wouldn’t have been the only one who had faith there or had the highest level of faith amongst the multitude . It was a crowd for crying out loud and a lot would have been touching Jesus. If her faith was the highest, Christ would have appreciated her like he did for the woman who gave her widows might. Make una stop to Dey twist and complicate bible to sound woke in the name of revealing mysteries.

5 Likes

Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by SerikiFulani(m): 10:14pm On Jun 21, 2023
A lot of people we regard as men of God today are just motivational speakers who have no idea what the gospel is or what salvation entails.

A pastor has no business criticizing other denominations especially if you're a prosperity preacher because prosperity gospel is a wrong doctrine.

Celestial church has a lot of bad eggs... Infact it is the easiest denominations to disguise for occultic people.... That's why we have a lot of herbalists and occultic people disguising as Cele prophets nowadays.

I can confidently say we don't have up to 50 real pastors in this country and they are not popular.

TB Joshua was heavily criticized yet he never responded or abuse anyone of his criticizers.

The funniest thing is Celestial church got some powerful spiritual powers and they know the secrets of nature.

17 Likes

Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by Didijiji: 10:28pm On Jun 21, 2023
One of the times Christians are united is when there is a religious riot.
That time no one will be for Bob Manuel or David Ibiyeomie
None will remember that the other is fetish

Funny enough Bob Manuel was Ibiyeomie”s provincial pastor when Ibiyeomie was attending white garment

4 Likes

Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by TheRealOwner(m): 10:40pm On Jun 21, 2023
Didijiji:
AMMMMEEENNN

Why not organize a deliverance session since you are spirit filled. I’d get a white garment guy so you deliver him

Maybe you should point out where Jesus or any apostles used incense or candles or brooms or walked barefoot. Let's start from there

3 Likes

Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by TheRealOwner(m): 10:52pm On Jun 21, 2023
Didijiji:
There is something about the woman and the blood. How can a multitude be touching you and only the bleeding ones touch made you say virtue left you?

There is a mystery there

Tell us the mystery

1 Like

Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by otipoju(m): 5:34am On Jun 22, 2023
TheRealOwner:

Maybe you should point out where Jesus or any apostles used incense or candles or brooms or walked barefoot. Let's start from there

The heaven that you are aspiring to go to.
That is exactly what the Bible describes that is being done there...heaven itself ooo.

So how can heavenly things be evil?

4 Likes

Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by otipoju(m): 5:41am On Jun 22, 2023
TheRealOwner:

Tell us the mystery

What is contained in a woman's menstruation. It is the remnants of a life that could have been. It contains death as the life that was in the blood it could have brought forth if the egg had been fertilized is now being eliminated naturally.

Then a new egg is sent with the potential of bringing forth another human being. If it's not fertilized the elimination process begins again with the menstruation being the final concluding part...

When something that is dying comes in contact with a living power, it drains a bit from it. This is a natural metaphysical law that any spiritual person understands.

It goes beyond religion or Christianity But those motivational speakers disguised as pastors who like everything prim and proper are not able to understand.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by otipoju(m): 5:50am On Jun 22, 2023
SerikiFulani:
A lot of people we regard as men of God today are just motivational speakers who have no idea what the gospel is or what salvation entails.

A pastor has no business criticizing other denominations especially if you're a prosperity preacher because prosperity gospel is a wrong doctrine.

Celestial church has a lot of bad eggs... Infact it is the easiest denominations to disguise for occultic people.... That's why we have a lot of herbalists and occultic people disguising as Cele prophets nowadays.

I can confidently say we don't have up to 50 real pastors in this country and they are not popular.

TB Joshua was heavily criticized yet he never responded or abuse anyone of his criticizers.

The funniest thing is Celestial church got some powerful spiritual powers and they know the secrets of nature.

Celestial church of christ has no spiritual power beyond a strong belief in the power in the blood and name of Jesus.

Every item we use in prayers are symbolic of spiritual truths.

Candles represents light of God that illuminates the darkness. When lit it is an invitation to God almighty to shine his light and repel the darkness of Satan in our lives.

Palm fronds represent the Lordship Jesus Christ and his victory over the Devil.

Walking barefoot is a sign of humility and submission to the Kingship of Christ on one hand and the sacredness of the Church premises and the earth as a whole.

Incense are used in prayers..incense always ascend upwards and its pleasing to God as recorded in the bible so our prayers should ascend towards God without hinderance from the devil.

As proper Celestian can easily inteprete the symbolism of any prayer item and use them as prayer point in his request to God through the precious blood and name of Jesus.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by Didijiji: 6:09am On Jun 22, 2023
TheRealOwner:

Tell me where Jesus or the Apostle paid tithe. Tell me where they used body guards and private jets, tell me where they sold anointing water and sticker, tell me where they paid to swim the pool of Bethesda, tell me where the multitude paid to see Jesus.

Finally tell me where it is stated that it is wrong to emulate what is heavenly as stated in Rev 1:12-13

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by Didijiji: 6:17am On Jun 22, 2023
TheRealOwner:

I want you or your GO to deliver the person.

It is fetish as claimed by you. So deliver the person. Elijah did set up a contest on mount Carmel. So tell your God-approved GO’s to deliver this white garmenter that prays with candle and incense

5 Likes

Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:37am On Jun 22, 2023
Didijiji:

Of course That woman wouldn’t have been the only one who had faith there or had the highest level of faith amongst the multitude!
I disagree with you on this!

Note that what everyone has heard so far about this young man is that he is the one who do touch people and command sickness to vanish in the patient's body but in this case the lady didn't want to offend the prophet of God. WHY?
According to God's law a woman menstruating shouldn't come into the congregation of people she must keep herself somewhere until her period is over {Leviticus 15:25} now this woman wanted to keep her shame away from the crowd so the only way she could do this is by tapping from the power of God that's in the prophet's body just as a dead man was resurrected simply by touching the dried bones of Elisha. 2King 13:21

So she was convinced in herself that if this prophet is as great as Elisha the same thing will happen and her faith in the God of Elisha made her well! Mark 5:34

Please there's no mystery in this as you can see that we're talking about the Israelites here people whose ancestors have had lots and lots of experiences with the true God so such can't be a mystery!
Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by TheRealOwner(m): 10:59am On Jun 22, 2023
Didijiji:
I want you or your GO to deliver the person.

It is fetish as claimed by you. So deliver the person. Elijah did set up a contest on mount Carmel. So tell your God-approved GO’s to deliver this white garmenter that prays with candle and incense

Jesus did not deliver the Pharisees and Sadducees did he? When he appeared to John and condemned the church of Laodicea in Revelations, did he recommend deliverance??

They have made their choices and yielded themselves to lying spirits and doctrines of devils. Anything they see inside, they should manage it.

3 Likes

Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by donttryme: 11:25am On Jun 22, 2023
I'm not good about scriptures interpretation but i use to read bible and go to church so i think i qualify to have a say here.

The issue with the woman was purely based on faith to best of my understanding and have nothing to do with her mensturation.
First she said if only she could touch His cloth, she will be made whole again=that is faith.
Second, Jesus himself confirmed that her faith saved her

I don't know where and how the issue of her blood played a role in the whole story. And Jesus power was not drained, rather the Bible reported that He felt some power left his body to my little understanding, the two are different scenarios, i mean power drained and power left his body are two different things if we want to be honest.

My personal opinion, i'm not a Pastor

6 Likes

Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by FxMasterz: 12:14pm On Jun 22, 2023
otipoju:

Speaking in strange tounges is not unintelligible language. "Strange tounges "is old English for "foreign languages "
Just as they say "mother tounge" or " native tounge"

Your saying that that knowledge is higher than me is a proud way of deflecting when you have no answer and you know you are wrong.

The events of the day of Pentecost are described with no ambiguity. None of the Apostles was blabbing unintelligible. Everything they were saying while in the Spirit was understood by the foreigners who were saw them.

God used that special day to announce the gospel to the nation's. It was a sign for unbelievers who believed and took the gospel back to their home countries.

The blabbing that we see in pentecostal churches is not what happened on the day of Pentecost. So where did yall get yours from. Go back and read the events of the day of Pentecost. Foreigners who had assembled in Jerusalem could understand what the Apostles were saying.

Luke 8:46 records Jesus saying that someone touched me , for I know that power has gone out of me. If something leaves, it is a minus. And the word drained can be used. How much or or little i do not know but Jesus himself said he felt drained of power when the woman touched him . Her touch was different from everyone else.

You were not there that day to be saying authoritavely that a crowd thronged and swirled around Jesus and none of them were did not ask and was not expecting healing or anything except for one woman. That is false interpretation.

What you are doing is called " eisigesis " which is the act of reading your own meanings into the text instead of "exegesis " which is letting the text interprete themselves.

Your faith cannot drain the power of God.Provide at least 3 references for this claim of your if you insist it is true.

Its is not everything that one receives that was requested for. That's a big lie. That is why it is a gift. Something that was not requested for but was bestowed upon the receiver.

We have no record of prophets or Apostles or evangelists in the Bible kneeling down to ask God to gift them spiritual gifts. In nearly all cases they were going about their normal life when God turned them into his vessels and gave them.the requisite gifts to aid their ministry.

Now Paul advises that if you desire a particular gift...you are also free to ask. It is up to God to give you or not.

The day you began to speak in tounges...what language were you speaking? French, German, Hebrew, Arabic, Greek, Aramaic, Gaelic, Thai.Chinese. which one...abi it was your normal blabbing of nonsense that none of you can interprete because it is nonsense.

And what do you know about Prophecy? I hope it's not I prophesy that you will make it this year that your pastors like use to collect money from your hand.

We don't speak unintelligible language when we speak in tongues. It's unintelligible to you because you don't understand the language. Sometimes the tongues are interpreted, and everyone understands what is being said.

Those whom you hear repeating just one word all the time are people who have not grown up spiritually. I speak a whole language at a go by the grace of God. I don't speak repeated syllables. I speak several languages too.

If you don't understand Fanti language of Ghana, and you hear someone saying Mi da o asi, mi da o asi, mi da o si, several times, wouldn't that look unintelligible to you? Meanwhile that person is giving thanks to God. Mi da o asi means, I give you thanks. The same way your own native language would look unintelligible to someone who doesn't understand it. Paul explained it by saying the fellow would look like a barbarian to you. We're not talking about those who are faking it. There are those who fake it. That's completely unscriptural. Very wrong. The first time you're baptised, your tongue moves uncontrollably. You're not in control of what you're saying. What you're saying looks unintelligible to even you the speaker. But the Lord understands the language.

Look, we do not mix anything together or train people on what to say or do. It's just a simple prayer of faith:

"Lord, this Your servant has a desire to be filled by Your Presence and to be baptised by Your Holy Spirit. We come before You because You've promised that anyone who asks receives. Give him Lord your Holy Spirit as You did on the day of Pentecost. Do it Father, for we pray in Jesus name." That's all. We leave the rest to God and He never fails to answer. Sometimes, the person speaks a full language same day he was baptized, and there'll be interpretation. It is purely from above without any human input or interference. That's how it was on the day of Pentecost.

Regarding the woman with the issue of blood. I understand that you're a leader and most possibly heading a church. You wouldn't love to give up on this practice but I'll tell you the truth.

First, it is blasphemy to say the woman drained Jesus of His power. You don't seem to understand who Jesus is. Jesus cannot be said to possess the power of God. That's an understatement because He Himself is the Power. The Bible calls Him "...the wisdom of God and the power of God."

Now, you seem to think that power is something quantifiable which could be reduced or increased and therefore could be deducted, leading to a drain. No. Not so.

The power of God is simply the Presence of the Holy Spirit and His manifestation in our lives. That's why Jesus said, "Ye shall receive power after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you."

It's the work of the Holy Ghost. The Holy Spirit moves to do the things He wants to do, and He's not inhibited by a woman's mensural flow. Even Jesus said, "...the Father that dwells in me, He does the work. I can of my own self do nothing." What makes you think He could be drained? "For In Him dwelleth the fullness of the Godhead bodily."

Power isn't fluid. Though it moves like a river. It isn't drainable because it's a Person. The Holy Ghost. The Holy Ghost Himself is called the Spirit of Christ.

For instance, if you're sharing your wisdom with someone from morning till night, wouldn't it sound absurd to you if someone suddenly walks in and says to the fellow you're sharing your wisdom with, "Leave the man alone, you've been receiving from his wisdom since morning, you're draining his wisdom." Just as wisdom cannot be drained, so also is power. Wisdom isn't fluid, same as power.

What happened was that Jesus knew that someone tapped from Him because He felt a sensation. And yeah, you could feel something like electric current coursing through you when you minister the power of God to somebody. You'll feel the Holy Spirit reaching out and touching someone. That's what Jesus felt. He was never drained.

We who are His servants never feel drained let alone the Lord. He's the source. And the source is infinite. Infinite and immeasurable manifestation of the Spirit of God. We are just channels. We're never sources. We're conduits through whom the Holy Ghost moves to bless lives. There's nothing like draining. It's heretic. And when used against the Lord, it's blasphemous. There's nowhere in the scriptures where the power of God was ever drained from someone. In the case of Samson, the Spirit of God simply departed from him. Only sin can obstruct the move of the Holy Ghost. Not menses. Menses may affect demons. Not the Spirit of God.

Regarding prophecies, yeah, we prophesy by the Spirit of God. "I prophesy into your life..." No, that's not prophesy. That's prophetic prayer. It's not telling you what has happened or what would happen. It's just a word of prayer. The same way Ezekiel prophesied to make the dry bones live. A prayer of command.

Prophecies usually start with "This saith the Lord." Or you could hear the man of God say "This is what God is telling me now..." That's prophecy or the Word of knowledge. We know the difference between prophetic prayers and prophecies, but people outside the Pentecostal walls think we're prophesying when we're making prophetic prayers. It's simply a prayer of positive confession or command. Prophecy is quiet different.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by donttryme: 12:38pm On Jun 22, 2023
I somehow aligned with Fxmasterz. What he is saying is not only scriptural backed but common sense will make a neutral person agree with him on this matter except one choose to believe what he believe as a truth without evidence.

On the issue of speaking in tongues, that concept has been bastardised by most pentecostal churches nowadays that speaking in tongues has been reduced to nothing in churches.

I was thinking of visiting a white garment church to point that i have been struggling to get financial resources to make it happen but the discussion here is making me to have a rethink. I have been facing a strong issue which i think i spiritually motivated but so far, i'm yet to get the needed help with the pastors i visited so far hence my decision to try a white garment church. My major problem is lack of faith, i hardly believe in anything untill i see results, maybe that is what is hindering me to get the needed help.

Otipoju sir, which white garment church did you belong to? Can i pm you?

2 Likes

Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by DeeBaDan: 1:05pm On Jun 22, 2023
donttryme:
I somehow aligned with Fxmasterz. What he is saying is not only scriptural backed but common sense will make a neutral person agree with him on this matter except one choose to believe what he believe as a truth without evidence.

On the issue of speaking in tongues, that concept has been bastardised by most pentecostal churches nowadays that speaking in tongues has been reduced to nothing in churches.

I was thinking of visiting a white garment church to point that i have been struggling to get financial resources to make it happen but the discussion here is making me to have a rethink. I have been facing a strong issue which i think i spiritually motivated but so far, i'm yet to get the needed help with the pastors i visited so far hence my decision to try a white garment church. My major problem is lack of faith, i hardly believe in anything untill i see results, maybe that is what is hindering me to get the needed help.

Otipoju sir, which white garment church did you belong to? Can i pm you?

My dear. You stated many problems of yours in the statement that appears seemingly little which you made.

Her lies some of the root cause of your problems:

The richness of information in your very own soul, meaning your own personal revelation of God in your situation

Your mindset ( that shapes your perspective )

Your perspective ( that shapes your mindset )

This affects your beliefs and your actions won't hit on target because all of these aren't in sync

You need a prophetic teacher and mentor that will spend time first in rebuilding your damaged faith, operational beliefs and perspectives and then build on it to shape you into who you desire to be.

About not having faith because of unbelief. Does any farmer waits to see the field of fully formed maize cobs before getting to work, or first seeing it in their mind and setting out to work ?.

A vhicle won't dance right on a high speed road if the wheel is out of alignment. Find time and spend with the Lord to get personal revelation for yourself, your works, your actions and stop consuming variations of perspectives that only leads you into the wilderness

1 Like

Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by donttryme: 1:20pm On Jun 22, 2023
DeeBaDan:

You need a prophetic teacher and mentor that will spend time first in rebuilding your damaged faith, operational beliefs and perspectives
This is the best part of your reply that i needed most. I will not go into details but i have a problem with having faith in anything. I can't follow a doctors advice for even 2months talkless of spiritual stuff. It is that bad.
Presetly, i'm trying my best to make peace with my creator because i know deep down that my days on earth are not long anymore but i keep slacking always. If i begin to tell you my life story, you will laugh and not even believe it.
Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by DeeBaDan: 1:38pm On Jun 22, 2023
donttryme:

This is the best part of your reply that i needed most. I will not go into details but i have a problem with having faith in anything. I can't follow a doctors advice for even 2months talkless of spiritual stuff. It is that bad.
Presetly, i'm trying my best to make peace with my creator because i know deep down that my days on earth are not long anymore but i keep slacking always. If i begin to tell you my life story, you will laugh and not even believe it.

I saw your situation through your comments. Nothing would surprise me though I'm not interested. I'll leave you with this, if the eyes is not whole, the body would be filled with darkness. If the body is broken, anything poured into it would not stay.

To preserve the contents, wholeness of the eyes and the body must first be achieved
Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by donttryme: 1:44pm On Jun 22, 2023
DeeBaDan:

I saw your situation through your comments. Nothing would surprise me though I'm not interested. I'll leave you with this, if the eyes is not whole, the body would be filled with darkness. If the body is broken, anything poured into it would not stay.

To preserve the contents, wholeness of the eyes and the body must first be achieved
I appreciate your wisdom and choice of words, i will try and be what i wanted soon cos it seems time is against me. Thank you very much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? / Rude Things People Do In Church / Dunamis Church 'Fake Testimony': Anyim Vera Deserves An Apology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 196
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.