Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

The Hate On White Garment Churches - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Hate On White Garment Churches (39775 Views)

Female Member Of A White Garment Church Seen Smoking Weed In Edo (Pix, Video) / Gbe Body Inside A White Garment Church (Photos) / White Garment Church Members Twerk In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by otipoju(m): 5:56pm On Jun 23, 2023
Didijiji:
if you touch tithe you don kill them o. No go that side

Lol...leave those people with their business centers mentality.

Their over sabi dey too much and dem no sabi anything inside life.

Imagine calling items and incidents inside the Bible fetish and demonic when they are common place in God's precense.

Make I leave the guy go do better things with my time.

I know what his response will be but I'm done with him or she.
Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by Anas09: 5:57pm On Jun 23, 2023
FxMasterz:

Wow, you're very knowledgeable about these white garment churches. So, it was a snake with human head that commissioned Orimolade? Wonders shall never end. That's surely a demonic commissioning. Thank you for the enlightenment. Meanwhile, the ignorant members would be looking for scriptures to back up those weird encounters. They'll start turning the word of God upside down and start misinterpreting scriptures.

There's a white garment church that pulled out from C&S. They're called Movement. I don't know much about them but they don't burn candies, go to rivers or do incantations. I visited one of their pastors some years ago and was shocked to see Kenneth Hagin's books on his table. I'm not conversant with their entire doctrines and activities but I know they're different.

Please tell me more about how Cele was founded. I'll really appreciate it. I think it's high time I started researching deeply into these things.
That one is worst sef.
On the 23rd of May 1947, there was an eclipse of the sun, Oshoffa was lost in the forest (The Forest of Transformation). When the eclipse cleared, he saw a Snake, a Monkey and a Bird. Suddenly, he heard a voice voice saying Luli', which he understood to mean 'The Grace of Jesus Christ'. The monkey was white, it had two teeth. One up, one down. The monkey had wings, and had legs like that of a Bat.

The bird had yellow feet, yellow beak and a long tail.
The snake was very short (1ft long). He started playing with the short snake afterwards, he felt different. In the inner circle of the CCC, it is believed that the source is Oshoffa's power is from the snake.

Goggle it. It's there in the internet.

1 Like

Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by Anas09: 6:09pm On Jun 23, 2023
Didijiji:
if you touch tithe you don kill them o. No go that side
But Jesus Christ preached Tithe na. Read your Bible. Line by line, precepts upon Precepts.
As a matter of face, it is Jesus who takes the Tithe of the New Testament church
Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by Didijiji: 6:16pm On Jun 23, 2023
otipoju:

Lol...leave those people with their business centers mentality.

Their over sabi dey too much and dem no sabi anything inside life.

Imagine calling items and incidents inside the Bible fetish and demonic when they are common place in God's precense.

Make I leave the guy go do better things with my time.

I know what his response will be but I'm done with him or she.

No mind them. Very sinful sects but always claiming to be the right sect
Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by Didijiji: 6:32pm On Jun 23, 2023
Anas09:

But Jesus Christ preached Tithe na. Read your Bible. Line by line, precepts upon Precepts.
As a matter of face, it is Jesus who takes the Tithe of the New Testament church
So the disciples paid tithe?
Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by FxMasterz: 6:35pm On Jun 23, 2023
otipoju:

How you perceive our church has zero effect on our faith.

Have you ever visited or sat down an a celestial church of christ, have you ever picked up a Celestial Church of Christ hymnbook to read understand the church beliefs religious beliefs?

I am sure you answer is no.

My big question to you is still, if these items that you are agree are found in the Bible and used in one way or the other in worshipping God....why do you label them as fetish or demonic...because Christ did not command it?

Okay if we want to use your logic now answer these questions?

Did Jesus command you to pay tithe? Why do your pastors collect tithes.

Did Jesus command you to use anointing oil? Why do your pastors use anointing oil?

Did Jesus command you to speak in tounges? Why then do you blabbing unintelligible nonsense

Did Jesus command you sing? Whey then do you sing in church.

Did Jesus command you to play musical instruments in church, why then do you do so?

Did Jesus command you to build physical churches? Why then do you build church buildings?

Did Jesus command your Pastors to collect offerings every service? Why do your pastors do so?

I can go on and on but I have another question for you?

Did the Son of God begin to exist only after he was born as flesh, or was he already active in the world before his birth?

Does commandments by God to the Israelites his chosen ones become irrelevant because Jesus did not command it.

You are very very asleep. The Bible is not a novel and should not be treated as one.

The gospel of Christ is not complex...it is simply for God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whoever believes in him may not perish but have everlasting life.

My brother, your practices are labelled fetish because they are. Not because of anything else. You yourself know this in the innermost part of your being that those things are not right. You've tried to use the Bible to cover up many things, and I have exposed the flaws in your defences.

Be sincere with yourself. Your practices are occultic. The occult do exactly the same things you do.

I do not condemn the white garment you wear or your barefootedness. Those are very neutral and inocent activities that you do for reasons best known to you. But to bath in rivers, burn candles, make sacrifices and the other weird things you do is absolutely against the gospel. These are practices you would find in all occult temples including Guru Maraji. These things are totally against the scriptures. They are very questionable. These are highly demonic practices that are widely known in the occult.

For example, candles are used for conjuring demons. Each candle has its own purpose according to its colours. There's a way to position them and there are things to say to make the demons manifest. It can either appear physically or possess someone. The same goes for incense. It's satanic. This is not the gospel Jesus brought. We have been forwarned and instructed to reject anyone who brings us another gospel which is different from that which was delivered unto us by Christ and His Apostles and Prophets who are the foundations of the Church, with Jesus Himself being the Chief Corner Stone.

My brother, if indeed you have heaven as your goal, and you desire that Christ meets you on that day with open arms to welcome you into the everlasting kingdom of God, you need to renounce these practices and repent. You might have done those things in ignorance but God is still interested in your soul. Salvage your soul before it is too late. Jesus Christ is still waiting for you. He loves you nonetheless.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by FxMasterz: 6:39pm On Jun 23, 2023
Didijiji:
your type are all the people Daddy Freeze call sheeples…. Easily brain washed with little or no self thinking ability? So you just read that snake met Orimolade and whether it is your or not, you accepted the jargon and even went further to paint it that snake commissioned the church?

May God forgive all of you

My brother, emotional blackmail would not work here. If you have a deferring opinion, say it. Did he lie? If he did, then clarify the lies and tell us exactly how Moses Orimolade was commissioned into ministry.

1 Like

Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by emperor4love(m): 6:46pm On Jun 23, 2023
No be una same winners Chapel pastor chop Church 19million una de para carry efcc lock am up,if na general oversee chop church go de clap for am...but de man na white garment he be or abi na pentecostal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by FxMasterz: 6:55pm On Jun 23, 2023
Anas09:

That one is worst sef.
On the 23rd of May 1947, there was an eclipse of the sun, Oshoffa was lost in the forest (The Forest of Transformation). When the eclipse cleared, he saw a Snake, a Monkey and a Bird. Suddenly, he heard a voice voice saying Luli', which he understood to mean 'The Grace of Jesus Christ'. The monkey was white, it had two teeth. One up, one down. The monkey had wings, and had legs like that of a Bat.

The bird had yellow feet, yellow beak and a long tail.
The snake was very short (1ft long). He started playing with the short snake afterwards, he felt different. In the inner circle of the CCC, it is believed that the source is Oshoffa's power is from the snake.

Goggle it. It's there in the internet.

Thanks for the clarification about Oshoffa. I've heard the luli luli stuff before but I didn't have these details. You can see why these guys on Nairaland would never accept anything contrary to their church doctrines? They were fully aware of what they were involving themselves in even before signing up. There's no way you can hear a founder sharing this kind of experience like that of Oshoffa without knowing for sure that it's a demonic encounter. They know they're not serving the Lord but want to use scriptures as a camouflage to defend falsehood. Even a complete novice in the things of God knows that a man commissioned by a monkey, bird and snake is a messenger of hell.

See how Dijijiji rushed to deny your clarifications about Orimolade. He knows fully well that such an experience is satanic. He'll prefer it not be mentioned here. They're not ignorant of what they're doing. These are workers of darkness disguising themselves as agents of light.

Please if you.know anything about Movement Church, kindly share. God bless you real good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by otipoju(m): 6:58pm On Jun 23, 2023
FxMasterz:

My brother, your practices are labelled fetish because they are. Not because of anything else. You yourself know this in the innermost part of your being that those things are not right You've tried to use the Bible to cover up many things, and I have exposed the flaws in your defences.

Be sincere with yourself. Your practices are occultic. The occult do exactly the same things you do.

I do not condemn the white garment you wear or your barefootedness. Those are very neutral and inocent activities that you do for reasons best known to you. But to bath in rivers, burn candles, make sacrifices and the other weird things you do is absolutely against the gospel. These are practices you would find in all occult temples including Guru Maraji. These things are totally against the scriptures. They are very questionable. These are highly demonic practices that are widely known in the occult.

For example, candles are used for conjuring demons. Each candle has its own purpose according to its colours. There's a way to position them and there are things to say to make the demons manifest. It can either appear physically or possess someone. The same goes for incense. It's satanic. This is not the gospel Jesus brought. We have been forwarned and instructed to reject anyone who brings us another gospel which is different from that which was delivered unto us by Christ and His Apostles and Prophets who are the foundations of the Church with Jesus Himself being the Chief Corner Stone.

My brother, if indeed to have heaven as your goal, and you desire that Christ meets you on that day with open arms to welcome you into the everlasting kingdom of God, you need to renounce these practices and repent. You might of done those things in ignorance but God is still interested in your soul. Salvage your soul before it is too late. Jesus Christ is still waiting for you. He loves you nonetheless.

If I follow your reasoning, then the Bible is fetish.

Thank you and learn to mind your own business. When you get to church on Sunday remember to tell your pastor not to collect tithes because Jesus did not command it.

3 Likes

Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by FxMasterz: 7:03pm On Jun 23, 2023
otipoju:

If I follow your reasoning, then the Bible is fetish.

Thank you and learn to mind your own business. When you get to church on Sunday remember to tell your pastor not to collect tithes because Jesus did not command it.

If anyone collects tithes, that's a neutral innocent activity that doesn't involve demonism. What we condemn are your apparent demonic activities. It's high time I told you the truth.

4 Likes

Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by otipoju(m): 7:34pm On Jun 23, 2023
FxMasterz:

If anyone collects tithes, that's a neutral innocent activity that doesn't involve demonism. What we condemn are your apparent demonic activities. It's high time I told you the truth.

Actions that God commanded and things that can clearly be found in the Bible are demonic and occultic ...just because you the second Almighty says so.

So all the priests that were burning incense to God in the temple as he commanded them were fetish and demonic abi

Irrelevant thing dey call himself something.

Get off your high horse...that slander no longer works with us.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by otipoju(m): 7:37pm On Jun 23, 2023
FxMasterz:

Doing what Jesus did not command is an innocent activity? Robbing people of 10 percent of their sweat is not an innocent activity. It is stealing by trick and a Mammon worshipper you are.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by FxMasterz: 8:30pm On Jun 23, 2023
otipoju:

Doing what Jesus did not command is an innocent activity? Robbing people of 10 percent of their sweat is not an innocent activity. It is stealing by trick and a Mammon worshipper you are.

You can judge that if you're God. The Bible commands tithe, perhaps you don't know.

Hebrews 7:8 says "And here men that die (The Levites, Pastors, etc) receive tithes, but there He (Jesus) receiveth them (tithes) of whom it is witnessed that He liveth forever."

You want to capitalize on that because I didn't want to drag it with you?

The scriptures says that as men receives tithes here, Jesus Christ is indirectly receiving it in heaven!

Your activities are demonic. Changing the topic to talk about tithe does not change the fact that you guys engage in occultism, misleading many people and sending souls to hell under the guise of preaching the gospel. God shall bring you all to judgement.

4 Likes

Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by FxMasterz: 8:35pm On Jun 23, 2023
otipoju:

Actions that God commanded and things that can clearly be found in the Bible are demonic and occultic ...just because you the second Almighty says so.

Irrelevant thing dey call himself something.

Get off your high horse...that slander no longer works with us.

You're an agent of Satan otherwise you wouldn't even follow a leader who received his ministerial commission through an encounter with a monkey, bird and a snake. Using the scriptures as a cover-up cannot help you. Repent before it is too late.

1 Like

Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by otipoju(m): 9:13pm On Jun 23, 2023
FxMasterz:

You can judge that if you're God. The Bible commands tithe, perhaps you don't know.

Hebrews 7:8 says "And here men that die (The Levites, Pastors, etc) receive tithes, but there He (Jesus) receiveth them (tithes) of whom it is witnessed that He liveth forever."

You want to capitalize on that because I didn't want to drag it with you?

The scriptures says that as men receives tithes here, Jesus Christ is indirectly receiving it in heaven!

Your activities are demonic. Changing the topic to talk about tithe does not change the fact that you guys engage in occultism, misleading many people and sending souls to hell under the disguise of preaching the gospel. God shall bring you all to judgement.

Your brain is either very dense or you are deliberately avoiding the obvious errors in your argument that I am showing you of your hypocrisy.

You are quoting Hebrew and the words of another person. My question is did Jesus command you to pay tithes? Of course you know the answer is no.

You said it is only what Jesus commands that is Christian. And so because Jesus did not COMMAND certain practices that we derive from the bible...therefore they are demonic.

That is why I brought the issue of tithes.of course we pay tithes in the Celestial Church of Christ...because it is an eternal principle.

The animals story is not a secret, it is contained in the history part of our written constitution. It is not a secret and we understand what hey mean.

Peter saw a vision of unclean animals and was told to kill and eat because God had made them clean...as a clear direction that God saw the gentiles as part of his kingdom...unlike the preexisting mindset of the Jews.

There was a message that God was passing to Oschoffa with the with the using the animals as illustration....we know them.

He saw a monkey with wings, saw a Snake and he saw a Peacock.

As Celestains we know exactly what those symbols mean and the lessons that Jesus Christ was using them to pass across to him.

But for you to insinuate that they gave him power is outright stupidity on your part.

And if your had an iota of common sense, you should ask yourself what power does a monkey, peacock or a snake has to give to a human being?

And if I want to show you your lack spiritual understanding, why did God command Moses to create a bronze serpent and tell the Israelites to look at the Snake on the pole to be healed.

I keep telling you approach God with humility and stop thinking you understand him.
His ways are mysterious to accomplish his will. Stop trying to put him in a box of your own making.

Anyways,the winged monkey moving from branch to branch represented the manner with which the Church would spread globally in no delibrate, calculated fashion.

The Peackock represented Pride in ones beauty that the Church should be careful to avoid...because of the power and gifts that God had bestowed upon it.

The Snake represented Deeceit that its members should be careful to abstain from.

Like I told you you know nothing and your head is filled with hot air.

Christianity is not about merely quoting scriptures..you need to understand.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by FxMasterz: 9:40pm On Jun 23, 2023
otipoju:

Your brain is either very dense or you are deliberately avoiding the obvious errors in your argument that I am showing you of your hypocrisy.

You are quoting Hebrew and the words of another person. My question is did Jesus command you to pay tithes? Of course you know the answer is no.

You said it is only what Jesus commands that is Christian. And so because Jesus did not COMMAND certain practices that we derive from the bible...therefore they are demonic.

That is why I brought the issue of tithes.of course we pay tithes in the Celestial Church of Christ...because it is an eternal principle.

The animals story is not a secret, it is contained in the history part of our written constitution. It is not a secret and we understand what hey mean.

Peter saw a vision of unclean animals and was told to kill and eat because God had made them clean...as a clear direction that God saw the gentiles as part of his kingdom...unlike the preexisting mindset of the Jews.

There was a message that God was passing to Oschoffa with the with the using the animals as illustration....we know them.

He saw a monkey with wings, saw a Snake and he saw a Peacock.

As Celestains we know exactly what those symbols mean and the lessons that Jesus Christ was using them to pass across to him.

But for you to insinuate that they gave him power is outright stupidity on your part.

What power does a monkey, peacock or a snake has to give to a human being?

The winged monkey moving from branch to branch represented the manner with which the Church would spread globally in no delibrate, calculated fashion.

The Peackock represented Pride in ones beauty that the Church should be careful to avoid...because of the power and gifts that God had bestowed upon it.

The Snake represented Deeceit that its members should be careful to abstain from.

Like I told you you know nothing and your head is filled with hot air.

Christianity is not about merely quoting scriptures..you need to understand.

Deceivers and liars would never change. They show their true colors always. I've exposed you and that's why you're embittered.

In all my posts, I maintained that, your actions have not example from Jesus Christ, nor His apostles. You're quoting scripture upside down to defend demonism.

Let's hear from Jesus Christ directly about tithe:

But woe unto you Pharisees! For ye tithe mint and rue and all manner of herbs, and pass over judgement and the love of God: these ought ye to have done and not to leave the other undone." Luke 11:42

In that scripture above Jesus clearly told the Pharisees that they should not focus on tithing alone, they should also do justice without leaving tithing undone.

You don't have any scriptural basis for your demon practices yet you grow offended when it was pointed out to you. A true servant of Christ would have considered the error of his ways, go back to the Bible, study more in a bid to put himself back in right standing with God. But you see, a mesanger of Satan never wants to hear the truth. He hates it. He attacks it and even resort to blackmail just as you're doing right now. It's not you, it's the spirit of the devil who wouldn't want you to embrace light.

Whatever you make of Osoffa's vision is irrelevant right now. The truth is that some practices in your Church are against the word of God. They're are mostly occultic practices!

If you're sincere with yourself, and really cherish your soul, you'll do everything within your might to bring yourself back into alignment with God. That's what will matter at the end of time. It would never be erased from the records in heaven that someone told you the truth but you blatantly rejected it, choosing falsehood, and preferring the gates of hell more that gates of heaven.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by otipoju(m): 9:44pm On Jun 23, 2023
FxMasterz:

Deceivers and liars would never change. They show their true colors always. I've exposed you and that's why you're embittered.

In all my posts, I maintained that, your actions have not example from Jesus Christ, nor His apostles. You're quoting scripture upside down to defend demonism.

Let's hear from Jesus Christ directly about tithe:

But woe unto you Pharisees! For ye tithe mint and rue and all manner of herbs, and pass over judgement and the love of God: these ought ye to have done and not to leave the other undone." Luke 11:42

In that scripture above Jesus clearly told the Pharisees that they should not focus on tithing alone, they should also do justice without leaning tithing undone.

You don't have any scriptural basis for your demon practices yet you grow offended when it was pointed out to you. A true servant of Christ would have considered the error of his ways, go back to the Bible, study more in a bid to put himself back in right standing with God. But you see, a mesanger of Satan never wants to hear the truth. He hates it. He attacks it and even resort to blackmail just as you're doing right now. It's not you, it's the spirit of the devil who wouldn't want you to embrace light.

If you're sincere with yourself, and really cherish your soul, you'll do everything within your night to bring yourself back into alignment with God. That's what will matter at the end of time. It would never be erased from the records in heaven that someone told you the truth but you blatantly rejected it, choosing falsehood, and preferring the gates of hell more that gates of heaven.

You still have not shown one single demonic practice. Everything I have brought up has basis in the Bible.

That you call them demonic 500 million times does not erase the fact that they are from the bible and commanded by God at one time or the other.

I know your type very well and when confronted with facts..you just keep screaming your opinion believing that if you scream loud enough people will be convinced.

Did God not tell the priests to burn incense to him in his temple,why then do you say it is demonic when Celestians are doing the exact same thing as found in the bible.

If Jesus did not stop tithing , which was an Old testament practice, why then do you think he would stop burning of incense to God that God himself had commanded?

Saying that incense burning to God during prayers is demonic, whereas collecting tithes is not when both of them are found in practices sanctioned by is just outright hypocrisy on your part ...and I have done very well to expose you for what you really are. A hate filled hypocrite of the highest order.

ITK no go finish you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by FxMasterz: 10:00pm On Jun 23, 2023
otipoju:

You still have not shown one single demonic practice. Everything I have brought up has basis in the Bible.

That you call them demonic 500 million times does not erase the fact that they are from the bible and commanded by God at one time or the other.

I know your type very well and when confronted with facts..you just keep screaming your opinion believing that if you scream loud enough people will be convinced.

This emotional blackmail wouldn't work bro. I and a few others have been the only ones who have been confronting you with facts here. All your flawed defences fell like a pack of cards. If your practices cannot stand the light of God's Word, how will they stand the test of fire? Remember every man's work shall be tested with fire.

We serve a very mercifully God who is also terrible in judgement. How long are we going to live in this world that we would use the little time spent to buy eternal damnation for our souls?

I do not intend to condemn you, but to bring certain things to your notice so that whenever it shall be your turn to meet the Lord, you shall meet him fully prepared and ready. You're not hurting me, you're hurting your soul if you refuse to heed whatever the Spirit of God is telling you right now through our conversations together.

1 Like

Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by Anas09: 10:22pm On Jun 23, 2023
FxMasterz:

Thanks for the clarification about Oshoffa. I've heard the luli luli stuff before but I didn't have these details. You can see why these guys on Nairaland would never accept anything contrary to their church doctrines? They were fully aware of what they were involving themselves in even before signing up. There's no way you can hear a founder sharing this kind of experience like that of Oshoffa without knowing for sure that it's a demonic encounter. They know they're not serving the Lord but want to use scriptures as a camouflage to defend falsehood. Even a complete novice in the things of God knows that a man commissioned by a monkey, bird and snake is a messenger of hell.

See how Dijijiji rushed to deny your clarifications about Orimolade. He knows fully well that such an experience is satanic. He'll prefer it not be mentioned here. They're not ignorant of what they're doing. These are workers of darkness disguising themselves as agents of light.

Please if you.know anything about Movement Church, kindly share. God bless you real good.
Most of them don't know about the root of their founders, those who know wld rather not talk about it.

I don't know anything about The Movement'. I will check them out
Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by otipoju(m): 10:22pm On Jun 23, 2023
FxMasterz:

This emotional blackmail wouldn't work bro. I and a few others have been the only ones who have been confronting you with facts here. All your flawed defences fell like a pack of cards. If your practices cannot stand the light of God's Word, how will they stand the test of fire? Remember every man's work shall be tested with fire.

We serve a very mercifully God who is also terrible in judgement. How long are we going to live in this world that we would use the little time spent to buy eternal damnation for our souls?

I do not intend to condemn you, but to bring certain things to your notice so that whenever it shall be your turn to meet the Lord, you shall meet him fully prepared and ready. You're not hurting me, you're hurting your soul if you refuse to heed whatever the Spirit of God is telling you right now through our conversations together.

Guy just shut up please you are not making any sense.

I have consistently asked you pertinent questions that you have had no answer for other than regurgitating things that have been programmed to you like a robot.

I've weighed you on the scales of biblical exegesis and you are as light as a feather.

The person you are talking to spent 5 good years in O.A.U Ile-Ife studying the various expressions of Religion and Philosophy in an academic setting with critical thinkers as lecturers.

Seminary trained and ordained Reverends and Pastors from various demoninations were my class mates and Lecturers.

Wetin you sabi about biblical interpretation: do you know what is called Trito Isaiah or have you ever heard about the Jahwist , Elohist ,Priestly , and Deuteronomist sources of some Bible texts.

Or do you know anything about the various methods of Biblical criticism such as textual, source, form, and literary criticism.

Go and take several back seats for you are what we used to call back the " untrained bible readers".

You know nothing about Christianity...you can continue to do your unintelligible blabbing like a mad man and be deceiving yourself that you are speaking in tounges.

Shekerebo bobo madush ma ga gusky.

Whatever the hell that means to you.

God told the Israelites to burn incense to him in prayers but your big head here is telling me that it is demonic and because it is not commanded by Jesus Christ.

You think sey na one novice you dey follow talk. I don examine you.you be robot wey no sabi nada.

You know wetin dem dey call Soteriology for biblical studies abi you sabi Parousia, abi you sabi Harmatiology abi you sabi poneriology.

You dey open your mouth talk sey somebody no sabi bible...go and shut up and sit down somewhere.

If you have ever sat down to study the four Anthropomorphisms ( structural, gestural, character, and aware.) you will be humble about thinking you know all about God.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by Anas09: 10:30pm On Jun 23, 2023
Didijiji:
So the disciples paid tithe?
Yes they did. becos they were Jews. It was already embedded in their religion. So yes they did.
This is how I know.

Matt23:23
Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: [/b]these ought ye to have done,[/b] and not to leave the other undone.

What the Lord is saying here is that, pay your tithe also do the other things. But the Jews were paying more attention to tithing.
Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by Anas09: 10:34pm On Jun 23, 2023
otipoju:

I have consistently asked you pertinent questions that you have had no answer for other than regurgitating things that have been programmed to you like a robot.

I've weighed you on the scales of biblical exegesis and you are as light as a feather.

The person you are talking to spent 5 good years in O.A.U Ile-Ife studying the various expressions of Religion and Philosophy in an academic setting with critical thinkers as lecturers.

Seminary trained and ordained Reverends and Pastors from various demoninations were my class mates and Lecturers.

Wetin you sabi about biblical interpretation: do you know what is called Trito Isaiah or have you ever heard about the Yahweh and Elohist sources of some Bible texts. Or do you know anything about the various methods of Biblical criticism such as textual, source, form, and literary criticism.

Go and take several back seats for you are what we used to call back the " untrained bible readers".

You know nothing about Christianity...you can continue to do your unintelligible blabbing like a mad man and be deceiving yourself that you are speaking in tounges.

God told the Israelites to burn incense to him in prayers but your big head here is telling me that it is demonic and because it is not commanded by Jesus Christ.

You don't study the Holy Spirit in the University. You will end up empty without the knowledge of the underlying reality of God. . God reveals himself to the humble, not the proud.
That's how Satan gets them without them even knowing.

No man looks for God, if you try, it's Satan you will end up with. God has always gone to those he chooses.

6 Likes

Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by FxMasterz: 10:36pm On Jun 23, 2023
otipoju:

Keep deceiving yourself okay? What question have you asked that I have not answered? Now, refer me back to your questions!!

This shows clearly that you're deliberately in the business of deception. You couldn't defend your weird practices, yet you're resorting to lies and blackmail. I would continue to expose you on this forum since you're bent on leading people to hell.

Agents of darkness disguising as agents of light shall be exposed and the God of heaven shall bring His heavy judgement upon them. May the judgement of God come speedily on every satanic agent who refuses to repent in Jesus mighty name!!

2 Likes

Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by otipoju(m): 10:40pm On Jun 23, 2023
Anas09:

You don't study the Holy Spirit in the University. You will end up empty without the knowledge of the underlying reality of God. . God reveals himself to the humble, not the proud.
That's how Satan gets them without them even knowing.

No man looks for God, if you try, it's Satan you will end up with. God has always gone to those he chooses.

See how you dey lie on top yourself. If I tell you sey you no sabi anything..e go be like sey I dey abuse you. That is how you lied that the blind man had no eye balls at all,knowing fully well the Bible never said anything of such except that he was blind from birth...you add your own join.

If God says he is a rewarder of those that diligently seek him and another bible verse says seek the Lord dilligently while he may be found ...why then are you saying that "no man looks for God" ? .abi you no read that one for your bible in Hebrews 11 verse 6 and Isaiah 55 vs 6

2 Likes

Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by FxMasterz: 10:41pm On Jun 23, 2023
Anas09:

Most of them don't know about the root of their founders, those who know wld rather not talk about it.

I don't know anything about The Movement'. I will check them out

Alright. Thanks a lot.
Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by ShaqFu: 10:45pm On Jun 23, 2023
Anas09:

I agree, evil people or unreasonable people who join associations or organizations carrying on with their previous held values, are in every church. But, that's not the case here. The point under review here is the tenets upon which the white Garment churches are built on.
the tenet which most white garment churches are built on is the same as the tenet many churches are built on.

The tenet which Nigeria is built on is Unity and Faith, Peace and Progress but you and I can say it's a far cry from the way many Nigerians act.

In Islam for example, there's a branch of Islam called Sofism. Sofism is a metaphysical sec (the practice of spiritism) within Islam which deals with black magic, enchantments and spells. In Nigeria here, the Alphas are into that Branch of islam. They practice Spiritism using the umbrella of Islam. This sec was morphed into Islam from the Druid religion when Islam conquered the Middle East, they continued their practices inside Islam. Will you now say Wahabism, the Shi'at sec, the Sunna Islam and the other branches are practicing black magic? No. But, you can't erase the fact that satanic agenda is being fostered inside Islam.

Black magic is the base of Sofi Islam, so if anyone wants to say SoFism is not satanic in Islam, then we wld have to go right back to the beginning and check.[quote]which particular sect in Islam practice this sofism you so speak of?

[quotemNow, back to Christianity and the the peculiar belief system of the White Garment churches and their practices in Nigeria, will you say they stand solely on the commandments of the Bible as handed down from the Lord Jesus Christ?.
Yes I can, and I will say they stand solely on and are built on the commandments and guidelines laid down by Moses and Jesus Christ.

Well, if you say some individuals amongst them are falsifying scriptures, hence planting heresies in the church, let us also go back to their founders and their individual specific encounters which let to them starting the churches? Was it God indeed who called them, or an Angel appeared to them?
If an Angel appeared to them, can we say what they were told aligns with the dictates of scriptures?
Oh I see. Tell me, didn't an angel appear to Mary the mother of Jesus and tell her she's going to give birth to Jesus?

Didn't an angel also appear to Joseph telling him Mary was going to give birth to Jesus?

So tell me, if an angel can appear to Mary and Joseph telling them Jesus will be born, why can't an angel appear to the founders of white garment churches?

As regard the emboldened, I can also ask you the same pertaining to other men of God in Nigeria, particularly those in pentecostal churches, who or what appeared to them telling them to start these churches?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by otipoju(m): 10:51pm On Jun 23, 2023
ShaqFu:
the tenet which most white garment churches are built on is the same as the tenet many churches are built on.

The tenet which Nigeria is built on is Unity and Faith, Peace and Progress but you and I can say it's a far cry from the way many Nigerians act.

Bro leave that guy alone...you are just wasting your time. His type are trained to be very narrow minded...they can't see beyond their nose.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by otipoju(m): 3:12am On Jun 24, 2023
Anas09:

You can without a doubt vouch for that? Sir, do you know that Moses Orimolade was into Timber business when one of those days he was in the forest cutting wood when a snake appeared to him with a human face, with only one tooth of a human, speaking with the voice of a human, telling him that he was chosen to serve God in the capacity of a prophet?
This creature presented itself like a special Angel to Moses Orimolade.
Do you know that this was the encounter he had that made him leave his business and ventured ministry? Pls tell me how this can be from Jesus.

The name alone "Cherubim and Seraphim" signifise that their adherence is to Arch Angels instead of Jesus. Sir, do you know that humans are not permitted to summon Angels for anything? We are to petition YHWH, they Jesus will dispatch Angels to attend to us.

Sir, Cherubim and Seraphim worships Angels, and it's a sin. Angels don't accept worship from men. So, any Angel who accepts worship from men is not from God. That's Satan sir.

In true Christianity, miracles, signs and wonders are not the bases to judge a true Christian or a ministry backed my Jesus the founder of the church. The word of God and the sound doctrine primarily based on the scripture is what we use in judging the member of the body of Christ.

Jesus warned us to watch out, because when false prophets come, it is miracles they will use to decieve many.

How wow. This what I was looking for. I need someone to put me through. If they are solely Scriptural doctrines in S&C that are not extra Biblical, I wld need to know. So, tell me sir. God bless.

How so? Didn't Cele break out of S&C?
The name Celestial -Means 'Heavenly body'. Extra Terrestrial.
The Earth is Terrestrial, the spiritual is Celestial. Still worship of Angels. But this is more marine that sky.

All of the white Garment churches have very weird encounters. Very weird.

See as una two just combine dey talk confidently on dem sey dem sey.

Celestial Church of Christ does not worship Angels. We pray to Jehovah through Jesus Christ and command the Angels to do the bidding of Christ...because they are the ministering spirits assigned to deliver the requests of believers who will inherit salvation. Hebrews 1 verse14

So it is not against proper christian doctrine to send angels on errands. They are like invisible body gaurds and spiritual servants to us. Stronger and wiser but they do not have the authority to dominate all of creation that the believer has.

Concerning Moses Orimolade, you have with full confidence told an absolutely false story about him. This is a well documented biography of him.

https://dacb.org/stories/nigeria/orimolade-moses/

Ositelu, Rufus O. O. 2002: African Instituted Churches : diversities, growth, gifts, spirituality and ecumenical understanding of African Initiated Churches.Münster [etc.]: Lit Verlag.

Educate yourself and stop peddling lies.

Celestial Church of Christ did not break put of C and S. It was started in Benin Republic in 1947 when Oschoffa had an encounter with God in the forest on his Timber selling business. Before then he was a member of the Methodist Church and he clearly states that he loved to pray so much.

In the encounter he was told why God appointed him as his servant. There was a big problem with African Christians who had converted from idol worshipping to the orthodox churches like Anglican, Methodist and Babtist. When the had challenges, they reverted back to their old habits and consulted with traditional diviners and healers for solutions.Problem is when they died, in spite of their good deeds and worship...Satan had put his mark on them when they had gone to consult his human agents and so the mark of ownership by Satan prevented them from making heaven.

Therefore, God imbued Oschoffa and by his extension the Celestial Church of Christ with what was lacking in the Orthodox churches.

1. Healing powers
2. Prophetic Mantle...to hear from God,revelations about the source solutions and laser focused prayer points to a person's problems.
3. Authority in the name and blood of Jesus through prayers to break and loose the captives of Satan.
4. Spread the message of salvation through Christ all over the world.

These are the mandates of the Celestial Church of Christ and all these are comprised in the term " Luli " which was translated to him to mean the "Grace of God" meaning Oschoffa and by extension the Celestial Church of Christ did nothing to merit these special gifts but it was the Divine Monergism of God Almighty.

By the design of Jesus Christ, the Church is a problem solving church..to set captives free from the bondage of Satan. That is why in many cases, na problem dey carry person go Cele just like nobody visit the hospital unless sey problem wey pass paracetamol don dey.

If Oschoffa was able to play with a snake and it did mot harm him, how is that different from Apostle Paul's experience in Acts 28 verse 1-6, where a snake bit him and had no effect on him.

I am still at loss to how a Christian who believes that ALL power belongs to Jesus would in the same vein believe that a monkey, snake or bird that was born and are dead by now can give a man Spiritual power.

What Oschoffa saw in the forest was not abnormal.
A monkey, snake and bird are bound to be in the forest .

If Oschoffa and by extension the Celestial Church of Christ was demonic, why would Oschoffa tell all these accounts and include them in the church constitution a public document.? Would it not be common sense for a deceiver to hide the demonic source of his powers.

I'm sorry you guys are not thinking at all and your narrow mindedness is making you not see beyond your nose. Have you ever picked up a Celestial Church of Christ unique hymn book and read the wordings of the songs the sing in church during service to understand their beliefs about Christ?

There is a CCC hymn that says. There is no other way that leads to heaven...sinner it is the name of Jesus that saves.

Another CCC hymn says. It is the precious blood of Jesus that was the propitiation for our sins. Sinner wash yourself in the blood of Jesus and you shall be saved.

Another song says : we have conquered wizards, we have conquered witches, Satan has no power over us, anymore.

Another CCC hymn says. Wizards have been put to shame, witches have been thrown into confusion. The Devil is terrified and has fallen by the power of God in this church.

How can you listen to all these and then say the Celestial Church of Christ is a demon worshipping Church. Okay what are the names of the demons that we serve as revealed to you? May God forgive you both for slandering the church with minimal or zero knowledge about it.

I have a book by Professor Adogame who did many years of thorough academic research on the Celestial Church of Christ.

Stop listening to dem.say dem say

Celestial Church of Christ: The Politics of Cultural Identity in a West African Prophetic-charismatic Movement

https://books.google.com/books/about/Celestial_Church_of_Christ.html?id=H7n9GAAACAAJ

I have the soft copy somewhere. I can send in an email to you if you want

Professor Olupona also wrote something about African Instituted Churches..

Ositelu Ositelu, Rufus O. O. 2002: African Instituted Churches : diversities, growth, gifts, spirituality and ecumenical understanding of African Initiated Churches.Münster [etc.]: Lit Verlag.

These are excellent professors who did adequate research into the history and belief systems of these churches.

It is after you do thorough research about something that you can form a opinion about it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by Anas09: 11:44am On Jun 24, 2023
[/quote]

ShaqFu:

You mean the Christian Church has a connection to water bodies where spiritual baths are done. Where sacrifices are done? There is no white Garment Church that does have dealings with the marine. Where in the Bible are we as Christians enjoined to always go to the water bodies for activities? Does YHWH live under the sea? Pls give me references.
ShaqFu:

I know. It's a different thing for a law to be given, it's a different thing for that law to be adhered to. Adam is a very prime example for that. But, that's not the case with the white Garment churches. Take The Celestial Church for example. How was it founded? I mean the encounter that birthed it.

The leader was in the forest believed to be praying. There was a solar eclipse, when it cleared off, in his presence was a Yellow Snake, a Yellow monkey an d a multicolored birth. He was transfixed and couldn't talk. He heard a supernatural voice which spoke and said 'Luli'. He received an inspiration or may I say interpretation of the meaning to be 'The Grace of Jesus Christ'.
Check Luli in Aramaic, Hebrew or Greek. The three languages of the Bible, you will never find that lexicon in those languages.

Amongst the initiates (Inner circle) of the Celestial Church, it's believed that Oshoffa's powers comes from the Snake.

The last time a snake appeared to a human speaking with a human voice, we know who was hiding behind the serpent.

My biggest question is 'What with the Marine?'
Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by ShaqFu: 12:23pm On Jun 24, 2023
Anas09:

You mean the Christian Church has a connection to water bodies where spiritual baths are done. Where sacrifices are done? There is no white Garment Church that does have dealings with the marine. Where in the Bible are we as Christians enjoined to always go to the water bodies for activities? Does YHWH live under the sea? Pls give me references.
where in the bible are we as christians told to commit adultery, fornication, tell lies, engage in fraud, engage in incest and the likes? You said White garment churches engage in visiting the marine for sacrifices and the likes, now this is you generalizing. Just because a few do this, does it give you the right to generalize and say the whole white garment churches do this?

I know. It's a different thing for a law to be given, it's a different thing for that law to be adhered to. Adam is a very prime example for that. But, that's not the case with the white Garment churches. Take The Celestial Church for example. How was it founded? I mean the encounter that birthed it.

The leader was in the forest believed to be praying. There was a solar eclipse, when it cleared off, in his presence was a Yellow Snake, a Yellow monkey an d a multicolored birth. He was transfixed and couldn't talk. He heard a supernatural voice which spoke and said 'Luli'. He received an inspiration or may I say interpretation of the meaning to be 'The Grace of Jesus Christ'.
Check Luli in Aramaic, Hebrew or Greek. The three languages of the Bible, you will never find that lexicon in those languages.

Amongst the initiates (Inner circle) of the Celestial Church, it's believed that Oshoffa's powers comes from the Snake.

The last time a snake appeared to a human speaking with a human voice, we know who was hiding behind the serpent.

My biggest question is 'What with the Marine?'
Like I said above, to use the actions of a select few to judge the majority is very wrong of you.

Oshoffa's experience when he founded the Celestial Church is Oshoffa's experience, I wasn't there and it's not in my place to judge that experience. For the fact you judge that experience show the kind of christian you are, you're the kind who is self righteous and overtly holy.

You're quick to criticize the doings of white garment churches, yet you haven't criticized the actions of other churches who wholeheartedly do such awful things in the name of Christianity.

Salvation they say, it's personal, seek your own salvation and leave others to seek theirs.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by Anas09: 12:30pm On Jun 24, 2023
ShaqFu:

Didn't an angel also appear to Joseph telling him Mary was going to give birth to Jesus?
I believe you know that this is not about Angels appearing to humans. It's about our dealing with them. How far shd it go? Are we as Christians permitted or mandated to petition them, seek help and guidance from them? Shd we call upon them in time of needs? Shd we worship them? This is the bone of contention, not that Angels appear or shd not appear to us. Angels appear to humans every day. One has appeared to me with a message from the Lord. He helped me cross a very wide River.
I had a revelation last year where I saw myself abandoned on the other side of the River.
I was alone, the river had overflown it's banks and covered the whole land up to the tress. The current was to great that, even tho I can swim, there's no way I wld have swam across that River. I was standing inside water as there was no seen land on both sides of the River banks. Both sides of the river was just water and trees. And the worst part was, it was dusk.

So, I was faced with being alone, no human being on sight. No canoe, which I can't even paddle if there was one. The current was so high, and it was dusk.
As I stood there contemplating my plight, he came walking on water. I can't never forget this experience till I die. He came so close to me, held my face with his two hands, place his forehead on my forehead and spoke from his core to my core (the words shut from the middle of his being, like from the middle of his spinal cord to mine and said, The Lord Jesus Christ said I should tell you not to worry). Afterwards, he helped me cross that River without any boat.

An Angel appeared to a little girl of 10 yrs under my care. She manifested and later confessed her dealings with the Maine kingdom. Three times, I had successfully Cast out the demons from her. The lady episode, the demon spoke from and challenged me that he wld re-enter her. I cried to God to help me before she will initiate other children in the orphanage. She went to school, they appeared to her and gave an earing to wear one of the girls in the home. She collected the earing and after school wore the child, the other girl resisted and immediately removed it. She was strictly warned not to tell me about it.

I was doing our annual prayer and fasting at the time, so I was in church. She accepted not to tell me, because the demons convinced her that I was the enemy. She went on to do her homework, an ANGEL (she knew it was an Angel), appeared to her telling her who appeared her were and told her to tell me immediately I get home. He instructed her to tell me to take her to a man of for deliverance and will be permanently delivered. And I did.

Why did I take time to type all of these? It's to let you know that Angels still appear to ordinary people even today.

But, when angel appears to you and afterwards you build a religion or a basic doctrine based on what the Angel told you. Hmmmm. Ask Muhammad or Joseph Smith.

Again, Which Angels appears as snake, monkey and a Bird?

ShaqFu:
tell me, if an angel can appear to Mary and Joseph telling them Jesus will be born, why can't an angel appear to the founders of white garment churches?
Angel can appear to you, but if that Angel tells you to build a church or a doctrine that will contradict the Word of Christ, question the identity and intention of that Angel.

ShaqFu:

As regard the emboldened, I can also ask you the same pertaining to other men of God in Nigeria, particularly those in pentecostal churches, who or what appeared to them telling them to start these churches?
Definitely not a misterious snake with one human teeth. Not a yellow monkey with wings and the feet of a Bat, not a bird with multiple colours that speaks.

I am a winner and Bishop David Oyedepo talks about the 18 hours vision/encounter he had with God before he was commissioned to start Winners Chapel. It's all there printed on the church website. Can celestial church or any white Garment church be confident enough to post their leaders encounters on their websites?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? / Rude Things People Do In Church / Dunamis Church 'Fake Testimony': Anyim Vera Deserves An Apology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 215
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.