Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,129 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

The Hate On White Garment Churches - Religion (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Hate On White Garment Churches (39774 Views)

Female Member Of A White Garment Church Seen Smoking Weed In Edo (Pix, Video) / Gbe Body Inside A White Garment Church (Photos) / White Garment Church Members Twerk In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by Didijiji: 9:27pm On Jul 12, 2023
Nodogragra4me:

The Bible is not the word of God. It contained the word of God as well as satan... Satan's word is recorded therein

The words of wicked rulers are recorded there as well.

Without the Pentecostal Church Christianity would have been wiped off as another religion. The Holy Spirit did great establishing the Pentecost

Imagine , you don't know that the Bible is not the word of God and this misinformation is passes across these white garment and orthodox religion
So wa okay?
Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by chccho(m): 10:09pm On Jul 12, 2023
Didijiji:
why won’t I date a white garment church girl

YOU GUYS ARE JUST GROSSLY IGNORANT

I will rather stay single than date/marry a white garment lady. God forbid
Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by Didijiji: 10:28pm On Jul 12, 2023
chccho:

I will rather stay single than date/marry a white garment lady. God forbid
And God will forbid it for you In Jesus Name
Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by chccho(m): 10:36am On Jul 13, 2023
Didijiji:
And God will forbid it for you In Jesus Name
Amin Loruko Jesu...make dem no go put my destiny inside bottle tie am with candle...
God will also forbid Great and wonderful things for u too in Jesus Name. AMEN
Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by Didijiji: 11:25am On Jul 13, 2023
chccho:

Amin Loruko Jesu...make dem no go put my destiny inside bottle tie am with candle...
God will also forbid Great and wonderful things for u too in Jesus Name. AMEN
I already live in God's great things
Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by chccho(m): 1:46pm On Jul 13, 2023
Didijiji:
I already live in God's great things
Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by thelilnegro(m): 5:36pm On Jul 18, 2023
otipoju:

See as una two just combine dey talk confidently on dem sey dem sey.

Celestial Church of Christ does not worship Angels. We pray to Jehovah through Jesus Christ and command the Angels to do the bidding of Christ...because they are the ministering spirits assigned to deliver the requests of believers who will inherit salvation. Hebrews 1 verse14

So it is not against proper christian doctrine to send angels on errands. They are like invisible body gaurds and spiritual servants to us. Stronger and wiser but they do not have the authority to dominate all of creation that the believer has.

Concerning Moses Orimolade, you have with full confidence told an absolutely false story about him. This is a well documented biography of him.

https://dacb.org/stories/nigeria/orimolade-moses/

Ositelu, Rufus O. O. 2002: African Instituted Churches : diversities, growth, gifts, spirituality and ecumenical understanding of African Initiated Churches.Münster [etc.]: Lit Verlag.

Educate yourself and stop peddling lies.

Celestial Church of Christ did not break put of C and S. It was started in Benin Republic in 1947 when Oschoffa had an encounter with God in the forest on his Timber selling business. Before then he was a member of the Methodist Church and he clearly states that he loved to pray so much.

In the encounter he was told why God appointed him as his servant. There was a big problem with African Christians who had converted from idol worshipping to the orthodox churches like Anglican, Methodist and Babtist. When the had challenges, they reverted back to their old habits and consulted with traditional diviners and healers for solutions.Problem is when they died, in spite of their good deeds and worship...Satan had put his mark on them when they had gone to consult his human agents and so the mark of ownership by Satan prevented them from making heaven.

Therefore, God imbued Oschoffa and by his extension the Celestial Church of Christ with what was lacking in the Orthodox churches.

1. Healing powers
2. Prophetic Mantle...to hear from God,revelations about the source solutions and laser focused prayer points to a person's problems.
3. Authority in the name and blood of Jesus through prayers to break and loose the captives of Satan.
4. Spread the message of salvation through Christ all over the world.

These are the mandates of the Celestial Church of Christ and all these are comprised in the term " Luli " which was translated to him to mean the "Grace of God" meaning Oschoffa and by extension the Celestial Church of Christ did nothing to merit these special gifts but it was the Divine Monergism of God Almighty.

By the design of Jesus Christ, the Church is a problem solving church..to set captives free from the bondage of Satan. That is why in many cases, na problem dey carry person go Cele just like nobody visit the hospital unless sey problem wey pass paracetamol don dey.

If Oschoffa was able to play with a snake and it did mot harm him, how is that different from Apostle Paul's experience in Acts 28 verse 1-6, where a snake bit him and had no effect on him.

I am still at loss to how a Christian who believes that ALL power belongs to Jesus would in the same vein believe that a monkey, snake or bird that was born and are dead by now can give a man Spiritual power.

What Oschoffa saw in the forest was not abnormal.
A monkey, snake and bird are bound to be in the forest .

If Oschoffa and by extension the Celestial Church of Christ was demonic, why would Oschoffa tell all these accounts and include them in the church constitution a public document.? Would it not be common sense for a deceiver to hide the demonic source of his powers.

I'm sorry you guys are not thinking at all and your narrow mindedness is making you not see beyond your nose. Have you ever picked up a Celestial Church of Christ unique hymn book and read the wordings of the songs the sing in church during service to understand their beliefs about Christ?

There is a CCC hymn that says. There is no other way that leads to heaven...sinner it is the name of Jesus that saves.

Another CCC hymn says. It is the precious blood of Jesus that was the propitiation for our sins. Sinner wash yourself in the blood of Jesus and you shall be saved.

Another song says : we have conquered wizards, we have conquered witches, Satan has no power over us, anymore.

Another CCC hymn says. Wizards have been put to shame, witches have been thrown into confusion. The Devil is terrified and has fallen by the power of God in this church.

How can you listen to all these and then say the Celestial Church of Christ is a demon worshipping Church. Okay what are the names of the demons that we serve as revealed to you? May God forgive you both for slandering the church with minimal or zero knowledge about it.

I have a book by Professor Adogame who did many years of thorough academic research on the Celestial Church of Christ.

Stop listening to dem.say dem say

Celestial Church of Christ: The Politics of Cultural Identity in a West African Prophetic-charismatic Movement

https://books.google.com/books/about/Celestial_Church_of_Christ.html?id=H7n9GAAACAAJ

I have the soft copy somewhere. I can send in an email to you if you want

Professor Olupona also wrote something about African Instituted Churches..

Ositelu Ositelu, Rufus O. O. 2002: African Instituted Churches : diversities, growth, gifts, spirituality and ecumenical understanding of African Initiated Churches.Münster [etc.]: Lit Verlag.

These are excellent professors who did adequate research into the history and belief systems of these churches.

It is after you do thorough research about something that you can form a opinion about it.
Have you heard the Gospel??
Like really(?
Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by thelilnegro(m): 5:40pm On Jul 18, 2023
Nodogragra4me:

The Bible is not the word of God. It contained the word of God as well as satan... Satan's word is recorded therein

Without the Pentecostal Church Christianity would have been wiped off as another religion. The Holy Spirit did great establishing the Pentecost

Imagine , you don't know that the Bible is not the word of God and this misinformation is passes across these white garment and orthodox religion
I’m best hoping you aren’t serious.
Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by otipoju(m): 7:37pm On Jul 18, 2023
thelilnegro:

Have you heard the Gospel??
Like really(?

What is the "gospel". Pray tell me.
Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by Didijiji: 10:01pm On Jul 24, 2023
Ibiyeomi come and See your senior Pastor touching a white garment woman and didnt die

Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by Baolak(m): 7:48pm On Jul 30, 2023
Nodogragra4me:

what are you even spewing? 😡
Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by benji93: 4:05pm On Aug 09, 2023
Boss, how far? Can you send me a soft copy please? If you still have it. I sent you a nairaland email. Thanks.
otipoju:

See as una two just combine dey talk confidently on dem sey dem sey.

Celestial Church of Christ does not worship Angels. We pray to Jehovah through Jesus Christ and command the Angels to do the bidding of Christ...because they are the ministering spirits assigned to deliver the requests of believers who will inherit salvation. Hebrews 1 verse14

So it is not against proper christian doctrine to send angels on errands. They are like invisible body gaurds and spiritual servants to us. Stronger and wiser but they do not have the authority to dominate all of creation that the believer has.

Concerning Moses Orimolade, you have with full confidence told an absolutely false story about him. This is a well documented biography of him.

https://dacb.org/stories/nigeria/orimolade-moses/

Ositelu, Rufus O. O. 2002: African Instituted Churches : diversities, growth, gifts, spirituality and ecumenical understanding of African Initiated Churches.Münster [etc.]: Lit Verlag.

Educate yourself and stop peddling lies.

Celestial Church of Christ did not break put of C and S. It was started in Benin Republic in 1947 when Oschoffa had an encounter with God in the forest on his Timber selling business. Before then he was a member of the Methodist Church and he clearly states that he loved to pray so much.

In the encounter he was told why God appointed him as his servant. There was a big problem with African Christians who had converted from idol worshipping to the orthodox churches like Anglican, Methodist and Babtist. When the had challenges, they reverted back to their old habits and consulted with traditional diviners and healers for solutions.Problem is when they died, in spite of their good deeds and worship...Satan had put his mark on them when they had gone to consult his human agents and so the mark of ownership by Satan prevented them from making heaven.

Therefore, God imbued Oschoffa and by his extension the Celestial Church of Christ with what was lacking in the Orthodox churches.

1. Healing powers
2. Prophetic Mantle...to hear from God,revelations about the source solutions and laser focused prayer points to a person's problems.
3. Authority in the name and blood of Jesus through prayers to break and loose the captives of Satan.
4. Spread the message of salvation through Christ all over the world.

These are the mandates of the Celestial Church of Christ and all these are comprised in the term " Luli " which was translated to him to mean the "Grace of God" meaning Oschoffa and by extension the Celestial Church of Christ did nothing to merit these special gifts but it was the Divine Monergism of God Almighty.

By the design of Jesus Christ, the Church is a problem solving church..to set captives free from the bondage of Satan. That is why in many cases, na problem dey carry person go Cele just like nobody visit the hospital unless sey problem wey pass paracetamol don dey.

If Oschoffa was able to play with a snake and it did mot harm him, how is that different from Apostle Paul's experience in Acts 28 verse 1-6, where a snake bit him and had no effect on him.

I am still at loss to how a Christian who believes that ALL power belongs to Jesus would in the same vein believe that a monkey, snake or bird that was born and are dead by now can give a man Spiritual power.

What Oschoffa saw in the forest was not abnormal.
A monkey, snake and bird are bound to be in the forest .

If Oschoffa and by extension the Celestial Church of Christ was demonic, why would Oschoffa tell all these accounts and include them in the church constitution a public document.? Would it not be common sense for a deceiver to hide the demonic source of his powers.

I'm sorry you guys are not thinking at all and your narrow mindedness is making you not see beyond your nose. Have you ever picked up a Celestial Church of Christ unique hymn book and read the wordings of the songs the sing in church during service to understand their beliefs about Christ?

There is a CCC hymn that says. There is no other way that leads to heaven...sinner it is the name of Jesus that saves.

Another CCC hymn says. It is the precious blood of Jesus that was the propitiation for our sins. Sinner wash yourself in the blood of Jesus and you shall be saved.

Another song says : we have conquered wizards, we have conquered witches, Satan has no power over us, anymore.

Another CCC hymn says. Wizards have been put to shame, witches have been thrown into confusion. The Devil is terrified and has fallen by the power of God in this church.

How can you listen to all these and then say the Celestial Church of Christ is a demon worshipping Church. Okay what are the names of the demons that we serve as revealed to you? May God forgive you both for slandering the church with minimal or zero knowledge about it.

I have a book by Professor Adogame who did many years of thorough academic research on the Celestial Church of Christ.

Stop listening to dem.say dem say

Celestial Church of Christ: The Politics of Cultural Identity in a West African Prophetic-charismatic Movement

https://books.google.com/books/about/Celestial_Church_of_Christ.html?id=H7n9GAAACAAJ

I have the soft copy somewhere. I can send in an email to you if you want

Professor Olupona also wrote something about African Instituted Churches..

Ositelu Ositelu, Rufus O. O. 2002: African Instituted Churches : diversities, growth, gifts, spirituality and ecumenical understanding of African Initiated Churches.Münster [etc.]: Lit Verlag.

These are excellent professors who did adequate research into the history and belief systems of these churches.

It is after you do thorough research about something that you can form a opinion about it.
Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by otipoju(m): 7:01pm On Aug 09, 2023
benji93:
Boss, how far? Can you send me a soft copy please? If you still have it. I sent you a nairaland email. Thanks.

Okay. I will by latest Saturday. I have it on my laptop. What's your email address. I normally don't open email invites from nairaland.
Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by benji93: 7:47pm On Aug 09, 2023
benoyankee13@yahoo.com Thanks.
otipoju:

Okay. I will by latest Saturday. I have it on my laptop. What's your email address. I normally don't open email invites from nairaland.
Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by otipoju(m): 10:08pm On Aug 09, 2023
benji93:

No wahala.
Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by otipoju(m): 10:04pm On Aug 12, 2023
benji93:

I have just sent it. Hope you find it useful.
Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by benji93: 11:23am On Aug 13, 2023
Are you sure you sent it to that email? I didn't get it.

benoyankee13@yahoo.com
otipoju:

I have just sent it. Hope you find it useful.
Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by otipoju(m): 12:16pm On Aug 13, 2023
benji93:
Are you sure you sent it to that email? I didn't get it.

benoyankee13@yahoo.com

Same email. I just resent it again by copying the email you have here.
Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by benji93: 3:55pm On Aug 13, 2023
I got it, thanks.
otipoju:

Same email. I just resent it again by copying the email you have here.
Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by Nodogragra4me(m): 5:40pm On Aug 13, 2023
Baolak:
what are you even spewing? 😡

Is it God that spoke to Eve?
Is it God that spoke to Jesus after his fast?
The evil spirit that cried out from the man Jesus Christ delivered , was that God word?

Pharaoh that oppressed the children of Israel, was his words not recorded in the bible ?
Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by Nodogragra4me(m): 5:40pm On Aug 13, 2023
thelilnegro:

I’m best hoping you aren’t serious.

Why?
The evil spirit that cried out from the man was delivered , was that Gid word?

Pharaoh that oppressed the children of Israel, was his words not recorded in the bible ?
Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by Nodogragra4me(m): 5:41pm On Aug 13, 2023
Didijiji:
So wa okay?

Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by Hiploko(m): 2:04pm On Aug 16, 2023
Nodogragra4me:

The word of God as contained in the bible
Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by Angeloihe: 8:10am On Sep 24, 2023
Ogboni Cult quote some bible verses from the old testament when they do some incantations.
Didijiji:
You said demonic Psalms.

I just hope it is not the psalm chapters in the Bible?

Because I don’t know how a demonic verse can reside in the word of God

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? / Rude Things People Do In Church / Dunamis Church 'Fake Testimony': Anyim Vera Deserves An Apology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.