Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

The Hate On White Garment Churches - Religion (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Hate On White Garment Churches (39784 Views)

Female Member Of A White Garment Church Seen Smoking Weed In Edo (Pix, Video) / Gbe Body Inside A White Garment Church (Photos) / White Garment Church Members Twerk In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by FxMasterz: 5:27pm On Jul 03, 2023
otipoju:

Empty barrel makes the most noise.

And can you tell me the noise I made in asking a simple question which you've been unable to answer for so many days? What can rivers, candies, incense, etc that you use do for you that the name of Jesus cannot do? If you cannot answer the question, wouldn't it be wise of you to keep quiet?
Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by Hiploko(m): 6:51pm On Jul 03, 2023
FxMasterz:

And can you tell me the noise I made in asking a simple question which you've been unable to answer for so many days? What can rivers, candies, incense, etc that you use do for you that the name of Jesus cannot do? If you cannot answer the question, wouldn't it be wise of you to keep quiet?
why do you avoid water, handkerchief and oil in your questions? Is it because Pentecostals use them?
Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by Didijiji: 6:53pm On Jul 03, 2023
Anas09:

You can shut me up all you want, but the fact remains that White Garment churches worship the Leviathan. And
, Yes Jesus Christ is always Lord with or without us

Na you know ooooooo

Maybe na I’m una Dey worship
Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by Didijiji: 7:02pm On Jul 03, 2023
Hiploko:
why do you avoid water, handkerchief and oil in your questions? Is it because Pentecostals use them?
No mind am
Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by FxMasterz: 7:15pm On Jul 03, 2023
Hiploko:

It's because the church uses them. It's a new testament practice. New testament practices are of the church. Old testament practices are of Israel. Israel is not the church:

Handkerchief:

"God gave Paul the power to perform unusual miracles. When handkerchiefs or aprons that had merely touched his skin were placed on sick people, they were healed of their diseases, and evil spirits were expelled." (Acts 19:12)

Oil:
"They drove out many demons and anointed many sick people with oil and healed them." (Mark 6:13)

"Is any one of you sick? He should call the elders of the church to pray over him and anoint him with oil in the name of the Lord.
And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise him up. If he has sinned, he will be forgiven." (James 5:14-15)

In short, we use them because they're examples from the church of Christ, not from Judahism. Israel practices Judahism, the church practices Christianity being followers of Christ.

There are chalartans these days in the Pentecostal circles. They sell special anointing oils, holy water, handkerchiefs, etc. They're fake messangers of Christ. They're not true disciples. We do not recognize them as Pentecostals.

Would you now answer my question? What can rivers, incense, candles and all those weird stuffs you use do for you that the name of Jesus cannot do?
Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by otipoju(m): 8:01pm On Jul 03, 2023
FxMasterz:

So you think that those who use candles to pray to Jesus Christ don't know what they are doing. Of course to you they are not just unbiblical, they are demonic as well.

Well, If God Almighty commanded incense to be burnt when his people offer prayers to him and to keep the burning of lights perpetually in worship to him..who are you or mortal man to be saying that these acts are demonic, outdated or not direct commands to those who do these things found in the Bible?

People have pointed out your narrow mindedness,hypocrisy and arrogant ignorance to you so I won't bother repeating it to you.

God himself must be demonic for issuing these commands or "allow" Angels to burn incense before him....what a demonic God that we serve.

I will just advice you to go and humble yourself and go learn about God...it's clear that you don't know much about him...and I really don't have the patience to wake a man who is only pretending to be asleep.

Exodus 30:7-8

7 “Aaron must burn fragrant incense on the altar every morning when he tends the lamps.
8 He must burn incense again when he lights the lamps at twilight so incense will burn regularly before the LORD for the generations to come[b][/b]

Revelation 8:3-4

3 Another angel, who had a golden censer, came and stood at the altar. [b]He was given much incense to offer, with the prayers of all God’s people, on the golden altar in front of the throne.

4 The smoke of the incense, together with the prayers of God’s people, went up before God from the Angel’s hand.

Luke 1:9-10

9 he was chosen by lot, according to the custom of the priesthood, to go into the temple of the Lord and burn incense.
10 And when the time for the burning of incense came, all the assembled worshipers were praying outside.
Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by FxMasterz: 8:31pm On Jul 03, 2023
otipoju:

So you think that those who use candles to pray to Jesus Christ don't know what they are doing.
Of course to you they are not just unbiblical, they are demonic as well.

Well, If God Almighty commanded incense to be burnt when offering prayers to him and to keep the burning of lights perpetually in worship to him..who are you or mortal man to be saying that these acts are demonic, outdated or not direct commands to those who do these things found in the Bible?

People have pointed out your narrow mindedness,hypocrisy ignorance to you so I won't bother repeating it to you.

God himself must be demonic for issuing these commands or "allow" Angels to burn incense before him....what a demonic God that we serve.

I will just advice you to go and humble yourself and go learn about God...it's clear that you don't know much about him.

Exodus 30:7-8

7 “Aaron must burn fragrant incense on the altar every morning when he tends the lamps.
8 He must burn incense again when he lights the lamps at twilight so incense will burn regularly before the LORD for the generations to come

Revelation 8:3-4

3 Another angel, who had a golden censer, came and stood at the altar. He was given much incense to offer, with the prayers of all God’s people, on the golden altar in front of the throne.[i][/i]
4 The smoke of the incense, together with the prayers of God’s people, went up before God from the angel’s hand.

Luke 1:9-10

9 he was chosen by lot, according to the custom of the priesthood, to go into the temple of the Lord and burn incense.
10 And when the time for the burning of incense came, all the assembled worshipers were praying outside.

My brother, only people who don't know the word of God call my views narrow mindedness. Many who are well groomed in sound doctrines commended my views.

You're practicing the commandment given to Aaron when the Aaronic priesthood has been abolished? Is Aaron your high priest or Christ? Jesus Christ is our High Priest. We're not followers of Moses or Aaron. We're not the children of Israel. We're the church of Christ. Not the church in the wilderness.

Aaron was a Shadow of Christ. All the practices of the old testament foreshadows the spiritual practices of the new.

I have told you this before, let me tell you more plainly.

In the old testament, candles symbolize the Holy Spirit. They didn't have Him back then because He was not yet sent. They use candles to represent Him according to God's command. In the new testament, the Holy Spirit has come. We do not need the shadow which is the candle anymore. We have the real body - The Holy Ghost. We're the church. We're not followers of Moses. God has moved on from the Aaronic priesthood, its laws and its commandments. The Old has given way to the new. The old is no longer needed. Paul explained these things explicitly in His Epistles, and most especially in the book of Hebrews.

Incense represents payers. What they had them in the Old Testament was incense. In the new, we have Spirit-enabled prayers, which is the real incense. The shadow has been taken away. The real body is prayer. It gives a sweet smelling savour to God. That's why the disciples never burnt candles.

It wasn't any mortal man who abolished those practices but God Himself. He made one covenant old, and then replaced it with the new. If both old and new are to be used concurrently, the the old is no longer old. Old Testament rules have expired. They've completed their purposes. That's why there's clear difference between the practices of the church and that of the followers of Moses.

The moment you pick up practices that are not sanctioned by God, you'll be introduced to demons. We're the church please. We're not the children of Israel who worshipped God in the physical. We worship God in the Spirit because God is actually spirit and He has always sought men who'll worship Him in spirit and truth (John 4:24).
Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by Hiploko(m): 8:56pm On Jul 03, 2023
FxMasterz:

It's because the church uses them. It's a new testament practice. New testament practices are of the church. Old testament practices are of Israel. Israel is not the church:

Handkerchief:

"God gave Paul the power to perform unusual miracles. When handkerchiefs or aprons that had merely touched his skin were placed on sick people, they were healed of their diseases, and evil spirits were expelled." (Acts 19:12)

Oil:
"They drove out many demons and anointed many sick people with oil and healed them." (Mark 6:13)

"Is any one of you sick? He should call the elders of the church to pray over him and anoint him with oil in the name of the Lord.
And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise him up. If he has sinned, he will be forgiven." (James 5:14-15)

In short, we use them because they're examples from the church of Christ, not from Judahism. Israel practices Judahism, the church practices Christianity being followers of Christ.

There are chalartans these days in the Pentecostal circles. They sell special anointing oils, holy water, handkerchiefs, etc. They're fake messangers of Christ. They're not true disciples. We do not recognize them as Pentecostals.

Would you now answer my question? What can rivers, incense, candles and all those weird stuffs you use do for you that the name of Jesus cannot do?

In Revelation 1:12–13, the apostle John experiences a vision of Jesus Christ standing amid seven candlesticks: “And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks; And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle” (KJV). Most modern translations refer to the “seven candlesticks” as “seven golden lampstands.”

A vision of the things to come even saw Jesus standing amid 7 candle stands.

Revelation 8 1

Another angel, who had a golden censer, came and stood at the altar. He was given much incense to offer, with the prayers of all the saints, on the golden altar before the throne. The smoke of the incense, together with the prayers of the saints, went up before God from the angel's hand.

This is another revelation of heavenly practices. But Nigerian Pentecostal term them occultic. You guys are just too funny I swear

Tomorrow now you will tell me that Jesus Christ and the angels will wear the colored suits, shoes and entertainment regalia the Pentecostal pastors wear. See Rev 1: 12-13 i shared above

Now tell me when it is wrong to desire things that are heavenly. We all sing praises on earth with the hope that we will sing with angels in heaven. So i now pray with candle and incense with the hope that i will get to see the same with angels in heaven, Nigerian Pentecostal members tag it occultic.

Maybe na me write the chapters i shared above.

You keep repeating river river river. Like i go to the river to worship or what?

You guys need deliverance

1 Like

Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by Didijiji: 9:06pm On Jul 03, 2023
Hiploko:

In Revelation 1:12–13, the apostle John experiences a vision of Jesus Christ standing amid seven candlesticks: “And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks; And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle” (KJV). Most modern translations refer to the “seven candlesticks” as “seven golden lampstands.”

A vision of the things to come even saw Jesus standing amid 7 candle stands.

Revelation 8 1

Another angel, who had a golden censer, came and stood at the altar. He was given much incense to offer, with the prayers of all the saints, on the golden altar before the throne. The smoke of the incense, together with the prayers of the saints, went up before God from the angel's hand.

This is another revelation of heavenly practices. But Nigerian Pentecostal term them occultic. You guys are just too funny I swear

Tomorrow now you will tell me that Jesus Christ and the angels will wear the colored suits, shoes and entertainment regalia the Pentecostal pastors wear. See Rev 1: 12-13 i shared above

Now tell me when it is wrong to desire things that are heavenly. We all sing praises on earth with the hope that we will sing with angels in heaven. So i now pray with candle and incense with the hope that i will get to see the same with angels in heaven, Nigerian Pentecostal members tag it occultic.

Maybe na me write the chapters i shared above.

You keep repeating river river river. Like i go to the river to worship or what?

You guys need deliverance
Good response

seems you attend white garment also.

@FxMasterz,

why not save yourself all the vague explanations by showing us a bible verse where Jesus condemned the use of Candle and Incense in prayers. In plain words please! Or you are part of the "my pastor told me" crew
Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by otipoju(m): 9:12pm On Jul 03, 2023
FxMasterz:

My brother, only people who don't know the word of God call my views narrow mindedness. Many who are well groomed in sound doctrines commended my views.

You're practicing the commandment given to Aaron when the Aaronic priesthood has been abolished? Is Aaron your high priest or Christ? Jesus Christ is our High Priest. We're not followers of Moses or Aaron. We're not the children of Israel. We're the church of Christ. Not the church in the wilderness.

Aaron was a Shadow of Christ. All the practices of the old testament foreshadows the spiritual practices of the new.

I have told you this before, let me tell you more plainly.

In the old testament, candles symbolize the Holy Spirit. They didn't have Him back then because He was not yet sent. They use candles to represent Him according to God's command. In the new testament, the Holy Spirit has come. We do not need the shadow which is the candle anymore. We have the real body - The Holy Ghost. We're the church. We're not followers of Moses. God has moved on from the Aaronic priesthood, its laws and its commandments. The Old has given way to the new. The old is no longer needed. Paul explained these things explicitly in His Epistles, and most especially in the book of Hebrews.

Incense represents payers. What they had them in the Old Testament was incense. In the new, we have Spirit-enabled prayers, which is the real incense. The shadow has been taken away. The real body is prayer. It gives a sweet smelling savour to God. That's why the disciples never burnt candles.

It wasn't any mortal man who abolished those practices but God Himself. He made one covenant old, and then replaced it with the new. If both old and new are to be used concurrently, the the old is no longer old. Old Testament rules have expired. They've completed their purposes. That's why there's clear difference between the practices of the church and that of the followers of Moses.

The moment you pick up practices that are not sanctioned by God, you'll be introduced to demons. We're the church please. We're not the children of Israel who worshipped God in the physical. We worship God in the Spirit because God is actually spirit and He has always sought men who'll worship Him in spirit and truth (John 4:24).

So incense are not demonic again.

John was shown a vision of heaven long after Jesus Christ and this is what he saw...Angels burning incense, the Redeemed of God clothed in white.

Beautiful to see...except to you burning incense is demonic.

I dey reply you today because I no get better things to do right now

One of Celestial Hymns says

Saviour we have come again
Teach us what obtains in heaven
Send your Angels down
We will have victory over the devil

Another CCC hymn says

Who is worthy of our worship
If not the King of Glory?

Another CCC hymn says

Let the King of Glory come into his sanctuary
Let him come into his holy sanctuary
Who is this King of Glory , Jesus is the King of glory.

Another CCC hymn says

Jesus is the light of the world
Jesus is the Christ in the Celestial Church that will over come the world.

Another CCC hymn says

Jesus is King of the world
The Devil has fallen, he has indeed fallen to the ground
He has fallen he has fallen he has fallen

These is what every Celestian sings in church during services.. and are the same people you call demon worshippers. May God forgive you for your sins of slander against his children and his church...because you think you know all.

Anyways even Jesus was accused of having the spirit of Beelzebub...who are we to.complain.

You will be alright Las las

1 Like

Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by FxMasterz: 9:31pm On Jul 03, 2023
otipoju:

So incense are not demonic again.

John was shown a vision of heaven long after Jesus Christ and this is what he saw...Angels burning incense, the Redeemed of God clothed in white.

Beautiful to see...except to you burning incense is demonic.

I dey reply you today because I no get better things to do right now

Incense are demonic. I never said they're not. I have personal experiences to confirm this. The spirits that are conjured are not the spirit of God. In my last post, I opined that when you do things that God isn't involved in, you'll certainly come in contact with demons. The occult also practice these things to deceive people. Satan is a master of his game. I'm sure you're doing this ignorantly. Please ask God to reveal the truth to you.

Bro, when John saw the angels holding incense (note that they did not burn incense, they held the bowls Contanining it), the Bible immediately told us what the Incense represents - the prayers of the saints. Let's see it together:

Revelation 5:8

"And when he had taken it, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb. Each one had a harp and they were holding golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of the saints.

The language of Revelation is symbolic. The incense represents the prayers of the saints. The saints themselves didn't need the incense. They didn't burn anything. They only needed to pray, and angels offer up the prayers as incense to God. How sweet an aroma our prayers are to our God. The angels offer up our prayers as a sweet smelling aromatic incense to God. Let us do what we're commanded and let angels do what they're authorized to do.

1 Like

Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by FxMasterz: 9:39pm On Jul 03, 2023
Didijiji:
Good response

seems you attend white garment also.

@FxMasterz,

why not save yourself all the vague explanations by showing us a bible verse where Jesus condemned the use of Candle and Incense in prayers. In plain words please! Or you are part of the "my pastor told me" crew

You're not getting it. Jesus condemned all those things in His body when He went to the cross. He abolished the Aaronic priesthood by making their practices old in order to give way to the new. We're in the new testament. Jesus Christ is our High Priest. We're not followers of Moses. We're Christians. We're not to be subjected to the rules of Judahism. Our High Priest has given us an example to follow. We follow His example. We are not Moses' disciples.
Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by otipoju(m): 10:01pm On Jul 03, 2023
FxMasterz:

Incense are demonic. I never said they're not. I have personal experiences to confirm this. The spirits that are conjured are not the spirit of God. In my last post, I opined that when you do things that God isn't involved in, you'll certainly come in contact with demons. The occult also practice these things to deceive people. Satan is a master of his game. I'm sure you're doing this ignorantly. Please ask God to reveal the truth to you.

Bro, when John saw the angels holding incense (note that they did not burn incense, they held the bowls Contanining it), the Bible immediately told us what the Incense represents - the prayers of the saints. Let's see it together:

Revelation 5:8

"And when he had taken it, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb. Each one had a harp and they were holding golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of the saints.

The language of Revelation is symbolic. The incense represents the prayers of the saints. The saints themselves didn't need the incense. They didn't burn anything. They only needed to pray, and angels offer up the prayers as incense to God. How sweet an aroma our prayers are to our God. The angels offer up our prayers as a sweet smelling aromatic incense to God. Let us do what we're commanded and let angels do what they're authorized to do.

Yes oo.. the incense were for decoration. They held in their hands with no intention to burn. Now if incense are demonic why would God even allow it in his precense.

So incense represents the prayers of the saints...but they are demonic. Can you show me one single bible verse that sailys incense are demonic.

Baba choose where you want to belong..no dey use your mouth talk two things at the same time.

I am not shocked that you have said nothing about all those Celestial Hymns that I quoted.

I am sure you are surprised and shocked that you actually know nothing about these guys.

If you live Lagos. Send me DM. I go follow you talk and guide you through our practices.

I am in Nigeria for this week.

1 Like

Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by Didijiji: 10:36pm On Jul 03, 2023
otipoju:

Yes oo.. the incense were for decoration. They held in their hands with no intention to burn. Now if incense are demonic why would God even allow it in his precense.

So incense represents the prayers of the saints...but they are demonic. Can you show me one single bible verse that sailys incense are demonic.

Baba choose where you want to belong..no dey use your mouth talk two things at the same time.

I am not shocked that you have said nothing about all those Celestial Hymns that I quoted.

I am sure you are surprised and shocked that you actually know nothing about these guys.

If you live Lagos. Send me DM. I go follow you talk and guide you through our practices.

They way they condemn ehnnn

1 Like

Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by FxMasterz: 1:11am On Jul 04, 2023
otipoju:

Please kindly get me right. I'm talking about the particular use of incense in white garment churches and the occult when I said incense is demonic. The practice is the focus here because God is not in it. Hence, demons are sure to take over.

Can you tell me why John who wrote the book of revelation never burnt incense himself? Why he never passed it on to his proteges? We were commanded to pray only. We were never commanded as Christians to burn incense. We pray, and angels offer up our prayers as incense to God. Prayer is in itself spiritual incense. God is a Spirit. He wants spiritual incense. Not physical incense. The physical incense of the old testament is symbolic of the spiritual incense of the new which is prayer. God is a Spirit, He would no longer accept physical incense because by the power of the Holy Ghost, we're able to offer up spiritual incense unto God. The old testament was a testament of physical dealings with God. In the dispensation of the new testament, our dealings are spiritual.

We're commanded to pray without ceasing. Let's do that, and leave angels to do what they're commanded to do. God does not need our physical Incense. He got tired of that already and replaced that with spiritual incense which is prayer.

I don't need to comment on your hymns. In the book of Revelations, Christ addressed some Churches as Synagogues of Satan. Do you think they inserted Satan worship or demonic phrases into their hyms? Satanic churches wouldn't tell you they are. I have someone who told me he was invited somewhere to pray for wealth. They opened a portion of scripture and poured salt on it to pray. His spirit told him it's money ritual. He rejected it. All his friends who participated in the prayers became extremely rich. However, they all died mysteriously one after the other about the space of 10yrs. He's currently the only one standing even though poor. You can see the deception.. They opened Bible and salt, and yet , they wete conjuring demons. I can't be deceived by hymns or energetic preaching. Is it commanded? Is it in line with the gospel of Christ? Do we have a new testament example? If the practice cannot stand the tests, it opens the doors for deminine activities. Please I never said the place he was invited to is a white garments church. He didn't even tell me whether it was a church or not.

My younger brother was praying for a lady who happened to visit his house. He isn't a pastor but he had to pray when the woman started manifesting insanity in his house. As he prayed, the demon was talking out and cursing. He had a tough time with the demon, but every time he issued a commands in the name of Jesus, the demon responded with fear and submission. The matter started from the parlour and eventually took them outside in the neighborhood. He kept praying. Neighbors gathered, and some were praying too. You know, everyone knew he's not a pastor, so everyone was contributing what he knows to do. I wasn't there, he was the one who narrated the events to me. Let me shock you. He said while they were outside battling the demon, a neighbor who attends a white garment church rushed inside and brought water from a bottle. Before he could say jack, the man had emptied some of the water in the bottle on the lady"s head and muttered something in prayers. He said immediately the water touched the lady, the demon giggled and said 'You're even giving me what I cherish". According to my brother, the lady turned extremely violent from that moment on. The demon became extremely stubborn, and whenever he shouted the name of Jesus, it was as if he was talking to the air. He said he was later on inspired to stretch his hands towards the sky and ask God to baptize his hands with fire. He did that, and laid those hands on the lady. After some brief moments of time, the demon left and the lady regained her composure.

Now, my stand concerning your practices is not based on this event narrated above. I have always had this stand based on my knowledge of scriptures in relation to your practices. So, both my brother and I were not surprised at the turn of events when the white garment guy poured that water on the lady. He has never experienced such before, so, he quickly chatted me up to narrate his new experience. This incident happened last year. I still have the chats. So I can easily screenshot them and show them to you. You can verify the dates to be sure my narration isn't a fabrication.

Bro, kindly seek God for truth concerning these matters. There are times when one can be sincerely wrong, and yet continue fervently with zeal in doing the wrong things ignorantly.

If you request the chats, I'll fetch them out for you. I'm actually in Ibadan, I'm not based in Lagos.

May God help us in Jesus name.
Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by otipoju(m): 6:41am On Jul 04, 2023
FxMasterz:

Please kindly get me right. I'm talking about the particular use of incense in white garment churches and the occult when I said incense is demonic. The practice is the focus here because God is not in it. Hence, demons are sure to take over.

Can you tell me why John who wrote the book of revelation never burnt incense himself? Why he never passed it on to his proteges? We were commanded to pray only. We were never commanded as Christians to burn incense. We pray, and angels offer up our prayers as incense to God. Prayer is in itself spiritual incense. God is a Spirit. He wants spiritual incense. Not physical incense. The physical incense of the old testament is symbolic of the spiritual incense of the new which is prayer. God is a Spirit, He would no longer accept physical incense because by the power of the Holy Ghost, we're able to offer up spiritual incense unto God. The old testament was a testament of physical dealings with God. In the dispensation of the new testament, our dealings are spiritual.

We're commanded to pray without ceasing. Let's do that, and leave angels to do what they're commanded to do. God does not need our physical Incense. He got tired of that already and replaced that with spiritual incense which is prayer.

I don't need to comment on your hymns. In the book of Revelations, Christ addressed some Churches as Synagogues of Satan. Do you think they inserted Satan worship or demonic phrases into their hyms? Satanic churches wouldn't tell you they are. I have someone who told me he was invited somewhere to pray for wealth. They opened a portion of scripture and poured salt on it to pray. His spirit told him it's money ritual. He rejected it. All his friends who participated in the prayers became extremely rich. However, they all died mysteriously one after the other about the space of 10yrs. He's currently the only one standing even though poor. You can see the deception.. They opened Bible and salt, and yet , they wete conjuring demons. I can't be deceived by hymns or energetic preaching. Is it commanded? Is it in line with the gospel of Christ? Do we have a new testament example? If the practice cannot stand the tests, it opens the doors for deminine activities. Please I never said the place he was invited to is a white garments church. He didn't even tell me whether it was a church or not.

My younger brother was praying for a lady who happened to visit his house. He isn't a pastor but he had to pray when the woman started manifesting insanity in his house. As he prayed, the demon was talking out and cursing. He had a tough time with the demon, but every time he issued a commands in the name of Jesus, the demon responded with fear and submission. The matter started from the parlour and eventually took them outside in the neighborhood. He kept praying. Neighbors gathered, and some were praying too. You know, everyone knew he's not a pastor, so everyone was contributing what he knows to do. I wasn't there, he was the one who narrated the events to me. Let me shock you. He said while they were outside battling the demon, a neighbor who attends a white garment church rushed inside and brought water from a bottle. Before he could say jack, the man had emptied some of the water in the bottle on the lady"s head and muttered something in prayers. He said immediately the water touched the lady, the demon giggled and said 'You're even giving me what I cherish". According to my brother, the lady turned extremely violent from that moment on. The demon became extremely stubborn, and whenever he shouted the name of Jesus, it was as if he was talking to the air. He said he was later on inspired to stretch his hands towards the sky and ask God to baptize his hands with fire. He did that, and laid those hands on the lady. After some brief moments of time, the demon left and the lady regained her composure.

Now, my stand concerning your practices is not based on this event narrated above. I have always had this stand based on my knowledge of scriptures in relation to your practices. So, both my brother and I were not surprised at the turn of events when the white garment guy poured that water on the lady. He has never experienced such before, so, he quickly chatted me up to narrate his new experience. This incident happened last year. I still have the chats. So I can easily screenshot them and show them to you. You can verify the dates to be sure my narration isn't a fabrication.

Bro, kindly seek God for truth concerning these matters. There are times when one can be sincerely wrong, and yet continue fervently with zeal in doing the wrong things ignorantly.

If you request the chats, I'll fetch them out for you. I'm actually in Ibadan, I'm not based in Lagos.

Those who died after 10 years of being rich died because of their lifestyle. With a lot of money Nigerian man go dey drink alcohol and pursue small girls steadily without any exercise to maintain their body...na likely cirrhosis of the liver, kidney failure or sexually transmitted disease kill them no be any demon.

You are very good at reading your own meanings into the Bible. You have mentioned the synagogue of Satan. They were described as such because they said they were jews whereas they were not. That is all that was said about them. How does this then apply to the Celestial Church of Christ?

In spiritual warfare, what matters is the ranking of the person using the name of Jesus. Demons know you when they see you and will question your authority if they don't revere you. The sons of Sceva tried to imitate Paul and used Jesus name to cast out a demon but the demon beat nonsense for their body because they had no authority to use the name.

The fact that you are spending several hours casting out a demon shows you were not called by God to be his minister but you are a volunteer. If Demon tell you say him cherish water, so water too is now demonic and we should stop drinking water by your logic ooo.

You are also obsessed with demons and you forget that these beings were actually Angels who worshipped God almighty at one time until they fell for the deception of Satan who also was a worshipper of God until pride set in and he was cast down.

They know God more than you ever can or will.Na Nigerian economy turn you to pastor and i can deduce that God does not trust you with power because your heart is still filled with pride and arrogance and you have no reverence for God...if not you will be afraid to be twisting his words.

I will recommend you go listen to Pastor Michael Orokpo to learn about kingdom living.

He is a Pentecostal pastor but a well trained Biblical scholar that has a healthy understanding of the Bible and spiritual principles.

The Revelation Chaoter 8 verses clearly says.

3. Another angel, who had a golden censer, came and stood at the altar. He was given much incense to offer, with the prayers of all the saints, on the golden altar before the throne.
The smoke of the incense, together with the prayers of the saints, went up before God from the angel's hand.
Then the angel took the censer, filled it with fire from the altar, and hurled it on the earth; and there came peals of thunder, rumblings, flashes of lightning and an earthquake.

These verse clearly indicate that incense was burned...Yet you are claiming that the incense was not burned and the angel was just holding it in a bowl.

When you offer incense, you pour it on a censer filled with live coals and its smoke rises up.that is how its done. And that is why it says the smoke of the incense together with the prayers of the saints. The incense is not the prayers of the saints. It was burnt along with the prayers of the saints ...just the way Celestians do during services.

You are a liar man and you need to really stop because you are just making a fool.out yourself by twisting and lying about bible verses. You lack the fear of God if you don't think twice about doing that.

If you hate the Celestian Church of Chrrist way of worshipping Jesus Christ...it is okay.

Branding them as demon lovers and worshippers with absolutely zero proof or biblical backing except your arbitrary personal opinion is actually devilish.

In the course of my interactions with you on this forum, I have caught you in three lies...for a so called man of God that is a scary sign.

In your analysis you have mentioned a word which you don't fully grasp and it is actually the essence of the items celestial members use for prayers and in worship. " Symbolism"

As Celestians we know that those items have zero power in themselves but are symbols of eternal truth and principles or statement of God that we actually know the meaning of.

We pray to the father in the name of Jesus Christ using those items as symbolic representations AND prayer points.

You can scream all you like but the fact remains that we are not demon lovers or worshippers. Simple.

Finally I will concede one thing though. When the Sons of God gather there will always be the Satan among them. For every 12 there will be a Judas.

Are there impostors in the CCC. Yes
Are there devil incarnate masquerading as good prophets and shepherds in the CCC. Yes
Are there ignorant folks in the CCC. Yes
Are there folks who have no love for God and just attend for the spiritual benefits that they derive from attending. Yes.

However what Jesus advised us is to let the weeds grow with the good plants...when it is time for harvest, he will separate the good plants from the weeds and burn the chaff.

Like one of the CCC hymn says

All of us will stand before the Lord
Both young and the old
And we shall give account of our works

There is no other way that leads to heaven
Sinner call on the name of Jesus
He will save you

The precious blood of Jesus, paid the price for our sin.
Sinner cleanse yourself with it and you will be saved.

I rest my case and leave you to your conscience.

1 Like

Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by Didijiji: 7:38am On Jul 04, 2023
FxMasterz:

Your kind of ignorance is what people like Daddy Freeze feast on . 😂😂😂😂

So they poured the lady white garment water and energized the demon? God have mercy!!!

On the contrary, I have and know of an incidence in a compound where a Catholic woman was screaming and manifesting at night. Real life story

A C&S woman got into her house, brought out water, sprayed on the woman and her room and immediately there was sanity and quietness. That incidence never repeated itself.

What would you say happened?
Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by FxMasterz: 2:06pm On Jul 04, 2023
Didijiji:

Your kind of ignorance is what people like Daddy Freeze feast on . 😂😂😂😂

So they poured the lady white garment water and energized the demon? God have mercy!!!

On the contrary, I have and know of an incidence in a compound where a Catholic woman was screaming and manifesting at night. Real life story

A C&S woman got into her house, brought out water, sprayed on the woman and her room and immediately there was sanity and quietness. That incidence never repeated itself.

What would you say happened?

Do you want me to openly upload the chats so everyone can validate the story?

Your Catholic woman white garment water story may either be true or false. I have never said that all white garment churches are satanic. I always say some, and I differentiated the 'some' by highlighting their practices. They burn incense, make sacrifices by riversides, burn candles and bath in rivers. There are other things they do that I may not be aware of. I didn't even know white garment churches also use bottled water until that incident that my brother narrated which is further confirmed by your Catholic woman incident. I don't know if that white garment woman comes from a pure white garment background but I must let you know that a juju priest could have achieved the same result as the woman's bottled water. A lower demon must obey one with higher rank. That statement made by the demon in my narration "You're even giving me what I cherish' speaks volumes.

Believe you me, if you turn around and reposition yourselves as New Testament believers, doing it exactly the way Jesus and the apostles did it, you'll have more results than you're commanding now. For instance, by praying for someone just over the phone in the name of Jesus, you can command deliverance and power. No need to bath in any river.

Kindly explain the following scriptures to me since you seem to be adamant in continuing your weird practices.

Ephesians 2:20

"Together, we are his house, built on the foundation of the apostles and the prophets. And the cornerstone is Christ Jesus himself."

1Cor. 3:11-13

For no other foundation can anyone lay than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ. Now if anyone builds on this foundation with gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, straw, each one’s work will become clear; for the Day will declare it, because it will be revealed by fire; and the fire will test each one’s work, of what sort it is."

Galatians 1:8-9

"But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed."
Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by Didijiji: 4:12pm On Jul 04, 2023
FxMasterz:

Do you want me to openly upload the chats so everyone can validate the story?

Your Catholic woman white garment water story may either be true or false. I have never said that all white garment churches are satanic. I always say some, and I differentiated the 'some' by highlighting their practices. They burn incense, make sacrifices by riversides, burn candles and bath in rivers. There are other things they do that I may not be aware of. I didn't even know white garment churches also use bottled water until that incident that my brother narrated which is further confirmed by your Catholic woman incident. I don't know if that white garment woman comes from a pure white garment background but I must let you know that a juju priest could have achieved the same result as the woman's bottled water. A lower demon must obey one with higher rank. That statement made by the demon in my narration "You're even giving me what I cherish' speaks volumes.

Believe you me, if you turn around and reposition yourselves as New Testament believers, doing it exactly the way Jesus and the apostles did it, you'll have more results than you're commanding now. For instance, by praying for someone just over the phone in the name of Jesus, you can command deliverance and power. No need to bath in any river.

Kindly explain the following scriptures to me since you seem to be adamant in continuing your weird practices.

Ephesians 2:20

"Together, we are his house, built on the foundation of the apostles and the prophets. And the cornerstone is Christ Jesus himself."

1Cor. 3:11-13

For no other foundation can anyone lay than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ. Now if anyone builds on this foundation with gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, straw, each one’s work will become clear; for the Day will declare it, because it will be revealed by fire; and the fire will test each one’s work, of what sort it is."

Galatians 1:8-9

"But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed."

Bro please UPLOAD

My Catholic/White garment story is 200% true...... I witnessed it as a child.

Eph 2: 20 confirms that Jesus Christ is our corner stone. My church prays in that name 200% all the time. No one is preaching another gospel bro. I have been to several churches ...Pentecostal. Some of us have gifts that take us to those churches even close to the pastors. At the point we are using those gifts and service is going on well, we are not demonic. We are only demonic when it suits the pastors, especially when they want to sound woke.

Its good you said SOME...

Some here is a human factor and not a denominational thing as portrayed by your pastors. Pa Adeboye went to commission a white garment church some years back... What do you have to say about that?
Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by FxMasterz: 4:55pm On Jul 04, 2023
Didijiji:

Bro please UPLOAD

My Catholic/White garment story is 200% true...... I witnessed it as a child.

Eph 2: 20 confirms that Jesus Christ is our corner stone. My church prays in that name 200% all the time. No one is preaching another gospel bro. I have been to several churches ...Pentecostal. Some of us have gifts that take us to those churches even close to the pastors. At the point we are using those gifts and service is going on well, we are not demonic. We are only demonic when it suits the pastors, especially when they want to sound woke.

Its good you said SOME...

Some here is a human factor and not a denominational thing as portrayed by your pastors. Pa Adeboye went to commission a white garment church some years back... What do you have to say about that?

Bro, I do not have the time to respond to this post now. But let me upload the chats as you requested.

The matter happened July 5, 2022. You'll see that July 5 is printed on the chats. Today is July 4. If I upload it tomorrow, everyone would think they're freshly created because July 5 is tomorrow's date, and the year is not quoted in the chats. I need to upload it today July 4 to avoid unnecessary confusion leading to claims of falsification.

I'll respond to you comprehensively when I have the time.

Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by Didijiji: 5:40pm On Jul 04, 2023
FxMasterz:

Bro, I do not have the time to respond to this post now. But let me upload the chats as you requested.

The matter happened July 5, 2022. You'll see that July 5 is printed on the chats. Today is July 4. If I upload it tomorrow, everyone would think they're freshly created because July 5 is tomorrow's date, and the year is not quoted in the chats. I need to upload it today July 4 to avoid unnecessary confusion leading to claims of falsification.

I'll respond to you comprehensively when I have the time.
Thanks for sharing

Just curious how your bros knew the name of the miss Paris something

Same way I’m curious how David Obiyeomi knew about bottled schnapp
Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by FxMasterz: 10:35am On Jul 05, 2023
Didijiji:
Thanks for sharing

Just curious how your bros knew the name of the miss Paris something

Same way I’m curious how David Obiyeomi knew about bottled schnapp

You're welcome bro.

I think Ibiyomie was once a strong member of some white garment church before He saw the light and left the gathering.

As for my brother, he was a street guy in his younger years before he gave his life to Christ. I learnt he once dated a white garment prophetess during those times of his waywardness before he met the Lord. He probably got to know a few things through her.

I myself don't know what that Miss Parish of a thing is. But since he called it some sort of fragrance, I'm suspecting it could be incense.

I remember passing through a celestial church sometimes ago and saw a few of their members carrying white candles tied to broomsticks and going round the church building while holding up the candle-broom combination. This is so weird. Honestly, it isn't scriptural. What place does Miss Parish and brooms have in scripture?
Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by Didijiji: 9:31pm On Jul 06, 2023
FxMasterz:

You're welcome bro.

I think Ibiyomie was once a strong member of some white garment church before He saw the light and left the gathering.

As for my brother, he was a street guy in his younger years before he gave his life to Christ. I learnt he once dated a white garment prophetess during those times of his waywardness before he met the Lord. He probably got to know a few things through her.

I myself don't know what that Miss Parish of a thing is. But since he called it some sort of fragrance, I'm suspecting it could be incense.

I remember passing through a celestial church sometimes ago and saw a few of their members carrying white candles tied to broomsticks and going round the church building while holding up the candle-broom combination. This is so weird. Honestly, it isn't scriptural. What place does Miss Parish and brooms have in scripture?
I attend white garment and have never used the parish whatever

For brooms, you can be asked to prayer and sweep the church. We do that

For David Ibiyeomi, I can bet that he never saw or did that kind of prayer where someone is cocked in schnapp bottle and made a drunkard. I mean I can confirm that it never happened in the ESOCS church where he was a member. So it is still strange where he saw that
Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by Didijiji: 9:35pm On Jul 06, 2023
You people will always tell use that Jesus never asked us to pray with candle, incense but look at this image below and tell me if Christ asked us to tax church members like this.

I need your honest answer with biblical backings else you are a wicked hypocrite

Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by Baolak(m): 12:18pm On Jul 07, 2023
FxMasterz:

What are you angry about? Can you please tell me why Jesus, the apostles and the church of Christ never practice your occuituc mode of prayers? You burn candles, bath in rivers and make sacrifices and night, burning incense and the other weird things you do which are clearly unbiblical. Your friends never explained any biblical context of the Bible events. They only pointed that those things happened in the Bible, and I explained the Biblical context of the references. Do yiu really mean that a woman's menses drained Jesus of power? Laughable!! Of course, you don't know Jesus!

There's no need to drag issues with you. Just answer the question: What can rivers, candles, incense, etc do for you that the name of Jesus cannot do? Why avoiding the question?

Lol....Your name should be changed to Mr Predictable . Like i said you are not communicating anything to me but just rant's....I am not angry, you are the least of all people that can make me angry, i encounter your kind on a daily basis. Truth is i am actually amused at your level of gullibility while also enjoying your predictable responses. Don't resort to emotional blackmail, it doesn't work for me...
If Jesus used the river for baptism and also performed significant miracle's tied to the River...then who are you to start ranting or dictating to me about how i utilize the River?
Has OTIPOJU not shown you several biblical verses where the usage of candles and incense are pronounced? Instead of you to learn, you had the guts to be modifying the word of God to suit your low mental capacity, And like he rightly said 'that heaven you want to enter na candles and incense dem dey on there, and na White garment you go wear' that's even if you qualify.
Revelation 4; 5
5 'And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God.'

Why did Jesus enter inside the water for baptism, or why did he use mud and River to heal the blind when he should have just mentioned ' in Jesus name ' ? Since you are more concerned about what Jesus name can or cannot do , Rather than engage me with factual biblical intelligent response.
Did you not also gullibly refer to God as being dispensational in your previous replies (I.E we have 2 Gods, Old testament and New Testament God).... 😂 I put it to you that you don't even know 5% of who Jesus is, AFRICAN MAGIC JESUS, is what you and your kinds know with fake tongue twisting jargons.
Its not a problem to me If you dislike White garment church doctrines , not everyone is wise enough to discern and identify salvation. However don't go about intentionally spreading fake informations expecialy when you haven't worshipped or spent some quality time with them. Abi is it your AFRICAN MAGIC JESUS that has also inspired you to lie?
Weather you like it or not white garment churches (Celestial and C&S) are continuously expanding and winning more soul's for Christ and there's nothing you and your lots can do about it.
Lastly, i am throwing you an open CHALLENGE to come over to ikorodu garage round about where we have blind almajiris in multitudes, i expect you to mention 'the name of Jesus' ONLY and heal them instantly!... If you can do that, i will stop attending C&S and i will relocate to your church and believe in your doctrines!
Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by FxMasterz: 12:53pm On Jul 07, 2023
Baolak:

Lol....Your name should be changed to Mr Predictable . Like i said you are not communicating anything to me but just rant's....I am not angry, you are the least of all people that can make me angry, i encounter your kind on a daily basis. Truth is i am actually amused at your level of gullibility while also enjoying your predictable responses. Don't resort to emotional blackmail, it doesn't work for me...
If Jesus used the river for baptism and also performed significant miracle's tied to the River...then who are you to start ranting or dictating to me about how i utilize the River?
Has OTIPOJU not shown you several biblical verses where the usage of candles and incense are pronounced? Instead of you to learn, you had the guts to be modifying the word of God to suit your low mental capacity, And like he rightly said 'that heaven you want to enter na candles and incense dem dey on there, and na White garment you go wear' that's even if you qualify.
Revelation 4; 5
5 'And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God.'

Why did Jesus enter inside the water for baptism, or why did he use mud and River to heal the blind when he should have just mentioned ' in Jesus name ' ? Since you are more concerned about what Jesus name can or cannot do , Rather than engage me with factual biblical intelligent response.
Did you not also gullibly refer to God as being dispensational in your previous replies (I.E we have 2 Gods, Old testament and New Testament God).... 😂 I put it to you that you don't even know 5% of who Jesus is, AFRICAN MAGIC JESUS, is what you and your kinds know with fake tongue twisting jargons.
Its not a problem to me If you dislike White garment church doctrines , not everyone is wise enough to discern and identify salvation. However don't go about intentionally spreading fake informations expecialy when you haven't worshipped or spent some quality time with them. Abi is it your AFRICAN MAGIC JESUS that has also inspired you to lie?
Weather you like it or not white garment churches (Celestial and C&S) are continuously expanding and winning more soul's for Christ and there's nothing you and your lots can do about it.
Lastly, i am throwing you an open CHALLENGE to come over to ikorodu garage round about where we have blind almajiris in multitudes, i expect you to mention 'the name of Jesus' ONLY and heal them instantly!... If you can do that, i will stop attending C&S and i will relocate to your church and believe in your doctrines!

I'm sure you're trying to defend your source of livelihood. I won't repeat the scriptural basis of those biblical events anymore. You can go back and read.

Can you now tell us the scriptural basis for binding candles to brooms. The scriptural basis for Miss Parish Fragrance and those other things you do that have no biblical reference. John, the revelator who saw the candles didn't use them, neither did he teach them to in his entire ministerial life. You actually know better than John. Kudos to you.

You're not serving the true God. You can get angry for all I care. The candies you use are used for conjuring demons just as in all occult gatherings where they use them.

You better seek the Lord and find Him. What do you need rivers and candies for? You're giving me a challenge because you're ignorant of the fact that all believers, who walk with God can work miracles. All I need to do is to pray in the name of Jesus. I just finished praying for someone right now. She danced out of my presence feeling very elated.

Look, a brother in-law of mine was robbed in Abuja with juju. He was stopped by some passengers while doing commercial transportation in Gwagalada. The hit him with juju and he was just looking like zombie. He couldn't talk. Just stating blankly into the air. The wife called me from Anuja, and I asked her to put the phone in her husband's ear. I commanded in the name of Jesus for the demon spirit to leave him. In less than 5 minutes, I received another call that he has been revived.

How can a true monster of the Gospel be putting a useless challenge to the word of the Lord Jesus that says 'This signs shall follow them that believe. In my name they'll cast out devils." (Mark 16:17-18 Paraphrased). Only a servant of hell can tell me he is challenging that promise of the Lord Jesus. "Let's see if you can heal someone using the name of Jesus alone." Very satanic utterance.

Why do you think people flood those Ministers in hundreds of thousands - Adeboye, Oyedepo, Olukoya, Enenche, Ibiyomie, etc. It's because they heal in the name of Jesus alone!

If you don't believe, visit those places and take a video coverage of what they do.

Anyone who can put up a challenge against the word of God is an enemy of God!
Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by FxMasterz: 1:05pm On Jul 07, 2023
Didijiji:
I attend white garment and have never used the parish whatever

For brooms, you can be asked to prayer and sweep the church. We do that

For David Ibiyeomi, I can bet that he never saw or did that kind of prayer where someone is cocked in schnapp bottle and made a drunkard. I mean I can confirm that it never happened in the ESOCS church where he was a member. So it is still strange where he saw that

Okay bro.

Though the candle -broom I was talking about was not that the church members were asked to sweep the floor. That's not a bad thing. God could answer people's prayers just by sweeping the floor. In this particular case, they bound a couple of broomsticks to white candles. Then held the bound up with two hands while praying round the church auditorium.

I know that all white garment churches are not the same. That's why I laid emphasis on the word 'some'. I also highlighted the practices which made those 'some' unbiblical.
Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by Baolak(m): 1:14pm On Jul 07, 2023
FxMasterz:

I'm sure you're trying to defend your source of livelihood. I won't repeat the scriptural basis of those biblical events anymore. You can go back and read.

Can you now tell us the scriptural basis for binding candles to brooms. The scriptural basis for Miss Parish Fragrance and those other things you do that have no biblical reference. John, the revelator who saw the candles didn't use them, neither did he teach them to in his entire ministerial life. You actually know better than John. Kudos to you.

You're not serving the true God. You can get angry for all I care. The candies you use are used for conjuring demons just as in all occult gatherings where they use them.

You better seek the Lord and find Him. What do you need rivers and candies for? You're giving me a challenge because you're ignorant of the fact that all believers, who walk with God can work miracles. All I need to do is to pray in the name of Jesus. I just finished praying for someone right now. She danced out of my presence feeling very elated.

Look, a brother in-law of mine was robbed in Abuja with juju. He was stopped by some passengers while doing commercial transportation in Gwagalada. The hit him with juju and he was just looking like zombie. He couldn't talk. Just stating blankly into the air. The wife called me from Anuja, and I asked her to put the phone in her husband's ear. I commanded in the name of Jesus for the demon spirit to leave him. In less than 5 minutes, I received another call that he has been revived.

How can a true monster of the Gospel be putting a useless challenge to the word of the Lord Jesus that says 'This signs shall follow them that believe. In my name they'll cast out devils." (Mark 16:17-18 Paraphrased). Only a servant of hell can tell me he is challenging that promise of the Lord Jesus. "Let's see if you can heal someone using the name of Jesus alone." Very satanic utterance.

Why do you think people flood those Ministers in hundreds of thousands - Adeboye, Oyedepo, Olukoya, Enenche, Ibiyomie, etc. It's because they heal in the name of Jesus alone!

If you don't believe, visit those places and take a video coverage of what they do.

Anyone who can put up a challenge against the word of God is an enemy of God!
You can call me name's, from now till eternity, i am not moved an inch! I insist, you come to ikorodu Garage round about and Heal the blind by just 'MENTIONING JESUS NAME' . I will be responsible for your transportation if you want.But do not be UNFORTUNATE to derail me again or my post like you have always been doing , IF YOU KNOW YOU CANNOT ACCEPT THE OPEN CHALLENGE just say it , dont strain my eyes with worthless epistles!
Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by FxMasterz: 1:40pm On Jul 07, 2023
Baolak:

You can call me name's, from now till eternity, i am not moved an inch! I insist, you come to ikorodu Garage round about and Heal the blind by just 'MENTIONING JESUS NAME' . I will be responsible for your transportation if you want.But do not be UNFORTUNATE to derail me again or my post like you have always been doing , IF YOU KNOW YOU CANNOT ACCEPT THE OPEN CHALLENGE just say it , dont strain my eyes with worthless epistles!

You're deceiving yourself. If the truth of the gospel cannot challenge you, won't you be judged on that day?

I should come to Lagos to what purpose? To prove a point? Laughable.
Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by FxMasterz: 1:42pm On Jul 07, 2023
Baolak:

You're deceiving yourself. If the truth of the gospel cannot challenge you, won't you be judged on that day?

Did I call you names? No I simply described the true picture of your character. Don't worry, the judgement of God would catch up you someday. Remember, you've been warned!
Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by Baolak(m): 2:18pm On Jul 07, 2023
FxMasterz:

Did I call you names? No I simply described the true picture of your character. Don't worry, the judgement of God would catch up you someday. Remember, you've been warned!
Lol..... 😂😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
I thought as much.
Re: The Hate On White Garment Churches by Nodogragra4me(m): 6:17pm On Jul 12, 2023
Didijiji:
You said demonic Psalms.

I just hope it is not the Psalm chapters in the Bible.

Because I don’t know how a demonic verse can reside in the word of God

The Bible is not the word of God. It contained the word of God as well as satan... Satan's word is recorded therein

The words of wicked rulers are recorded there as well.

Without the Pentecostal Church Christianity would have been wiped off as another religion. The Holy Spirit did great establishing the Pentecost

Imagine , you don't know that the Bible is not the word of God and this misinformation is passes across these white garment and orthodox religion

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? / Rude Things People Do In Church / Dunamis Church 'Fake Testimony': Anyim Vera Deserves An Apology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 231
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.