Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,534 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

A Woman Can't Feed The Family For A Month Without Insulting Her Husband -lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Woman Can't Feed The Family For A Month Without Insulting Her Husband -lady (2184 Views)

Can A Woman Feed A Man For Six Months Without Insulting Him? / Can A Woman Feed A Man For Just Four Month Without Insulting Him? / "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Woman Can't Feed The Family For A Month Without Insulting Her Husband -lady by MrBroke(m): 8:46am On Jun 22, 2023
Namdeenero:
I was there for you when you had nothing cheesy 😂😂

Hoping for you to have something so you'll take care of me grin i don complete am
Re: A Woman Can't Feed The Family For A Month Without Insulting Her Husband -lady by Fineman2: 9:15am On Jun 22, 2023
Bankowner:
The lean period my wife used her money to make food for the family, I respected myself and stayed away from it. I would rather drink garri and have my peace than eat the food that I'll wish I can vomit when the insults start flying.

Good thing for me I moved on.
I feel very bad reading this, sorry bro
Re: A Woman Can't Feed The Family For A Month Without Insulting Her Husband -lady by detectivejones: 9:16am On Jun 22, 2023
Where is the lie some would broadcast it to every available ear

1 Like

Re: A Woman Can't Feed The Family For A Month Without Insulting Her Husband -lady by Silentgroper(m): 9:41am On Jun 22, 2023
Runnerzz:

Omor u see that bold. chai!!! the man fit commit suicide if him heart no strong. Him go chop insult and disrespect tire. I totally agree with the closing part. Settle her, even buy big gift join as a reminder and pay back the "loans" 100% interest if u can but even at that they can't stop singing that "I was there for u song" only say the track fit no loud and might not be on repeat but u go still hear am sometimes

for where ghosting and divorce dey ...

na Una like to dey stress unaself ...

Wetin concern me .. she dey go her papa house be that...

(1) (2) (Reply)

For Guys: Is 26 years Suitable To Marry? / aaaaa / Looks, Personality Or Money: A Womans Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.