Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

This Single Picture Shows The Harsh But Sad Reality Of Life (photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Single Picture Shows The Harsh But Sad Reality Of Life (photo) (11015 Views)

Help!!! This Single Mother Wants To Finish Me… / This Single Picture Shows How Stupid Men Are / Update! How I Finally Left This Single Mother And Learnt Lessons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Single Picture Shows The Harsh But Sad Reality Of Life (photo) by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 26, 2023
I'm always open to trying new things, as long as it doesn't cost me my life.

I'd rather be afraid than disappear without a trace... Like I want nothing to do with that Bermuda triangle... I'd rather die from starvation than cross that thing, at least my family will bury my remains if I die from starvation... grin grin grin
Dshocker:

That is why the journey will be adventurously interesting.

Always try something new.

You fear too much.
Re: This Single Picture Shows The Harsh But Sad Reality Of Life (photo) by Dshocker(m): 8:38am On Jun 26, 2023
Samantha124:
I'm always open to trying new things, as long as it doesn't cost me my life.

I'd rather be afraid than disappear without a trace... Like I want nothing to do with that Bermuda triangle... I'd rather die from starvation than cross that thing, at least my family will bury my remains if I die from starvation... grin grin grin

Even if the Bermuda Triangle swallows us, it would vomit us after 24hrs, just have faith.
Re: This Single Picture Shows The Harsh But Sad Reality Of Life (photo) by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 26, 2023
It's like you think that I'm a clueless little kid... grin grin grin
Dshocker:

Even if the Bermuda Triangle swallows us, it would vomit us after 24hrs, just have faith.
Re: This Single Picture Shows The Harsh But Sad Reality Of Life (photo) by seguno2: 9:04am On Jun 26, 2023
Gerrard59:

The words by Ismail are emotional. Honestly, I had tears in my eyes. As a Middle Easterner, I understand what he has experienced. Even now, the effects of inflation as a result of the skirmishes in Ukraine affect them. And you know the thing? He never lied. EVERYTHING he stated is the gospel truth. Japan which was literally America's baby, got dealt with. There are times I sit back and think America was behind Abe Shinzo's murder because, in his memoir, he advised that Japanese politicians should be cautious when dealing with the Chinese. Don't make her angry because our economy depends on their growth. Since America protects us, China won't attack us. Just do business and make money. In other words, avoid anything that harms Japan's economic interests. Today, America has arm-twisted Japan to bar the sale of chip-equipment materials to China even when Japanese companies generate close to 50% of their revenues from that market alone. One chipmaking materials CEO even said it would harm Japan because now the Chinese will build it on their own and produce it at mass market prices. The stuff got me wondering, how can you refuse to sell products to your major customer because one big bros mandated you to do so? You are literally killing your economy. Chip-related products are the second major export of Japan after cars. In cars sef, the Chinese are roaring pass the Japanese. But that is on merit via electric vehicles.

Regarding electric vehicles, it makes me laugh. The West were the ones who preached it and advocated for its usage. Today, China has cornered the major resources and her automakers are now producing EVs like pure water. Damn! Would'nt you just love the pragmatism and sheer determination? grin I won't be surprised the West reverses the EVs idea and stick to crude oil. China must prosper because when she does, everyone does, and there are no invasions.

In all these truths, what are we doing to replicate the success of the Chinese
Re: This Single Picture Shows The Harsh But Sad Reality Of Life (photo) by pansophist(m): 12:07pm On Jun 26, 2023
Gerrard59:

The words by Ismail are emotional. Honestly, I had tears in my eyes. As a Middle Easterner, I understand what he has experienced. Even now, the effects of inflation as a result of the skirmishes in Ukraine affect them. And you know the thing? He never lied. EVERYTHING he stated is the gospel truth. Japan which was literally America's baby, got dealt with. There are times I sit back and think America was behind Abe Shinzo's murder because, in his memoir, he advised that Japanese politicians should be cautious when dealing with the Chinese. [i]Don't make her angry because our economy depends on their growth.

The Ismail guy has so many beautiful answers, that make you respect independent writers who stand for truth. Follow him and appreciate the brilliance of his mind. And Yes, it is better to be an enemy of the US than to be its friend. To be a friend of America is like being a simp, you will lose yourself. But to be an enemy at least you retain your resources and interest.

Also, I find it rather strange that over 85% of the world's opinions are irrelevant in global discourse, and only the narrative of the West is universal. How can the world be so used to this? I honestly want to know what the 1.4B people in China think about a specific issue, also with the 1.4B Indians think.

I want to know what a Kazakh man, as well as a teacher deep inside the village of Argentina, thinks as well. The world's opinion should not revolve around Western opinion. This is solid proof of Western hegemony. I have seen many of my classmates get angry when I challenged lots of misconceptions about Africa and some other world affairs.

These Westerners (including Africans born and bred there) just can't accept that I can challenge the official narrative. There was a time we had a course about global history, and the textbook we are supposed to read only talked about the history of Africa starting from the slave trade, and the writer was not African.

But other chapters of the book that spoke about different regions outside Africa went back further in time and were written by people from that region. I asked my professor then why it was like that, and also the fact that the book clearly says that Africa has no written system to document our history. Then I pointed him to some written languages, especially from Nigeria (Nsibidi), he was dumbfounded.

And it was actually an elite university, one of the best in the world. I was not surprised though, I know that prestige and truth are two different things. Now these fellow students will graduate and see Africa as some backwater to be ignored and treated like losers. I also pissed lots of these folks off because I carry myself with pride and refuse to be a victim, or seen as one.

And being very eloquent and knowledgeable helps because it has happened sometimes that it was me against the class as the only black dude arguing and proving everyone wrong. WITH FACTS. I swear if it was slavery period, I would have been lynched and burnt. Some black students sef didn't have the liver to challenge them all. They just want to pass and go home.

Also, another time when a professor was saying that Africa didn't develop because we didn't embrace capitalism. And I asked him, how can Africa develop when Europe, and this country, in particular, enslaved them for at least three centuries, then colonialism afterward, then imperialism.

All the time you guys were going up economically, our people were dying in slave ships, society raped, gallant men with wisdom to impact on new generations shipped off like cattle, etc, and you expect us to develop? Also, there are no mainstream Western brands that are not present in Africa. From coke, to shell, kfc, Toyota, just name it.

The professor, shame catch am. He just switched the topic. It's sad man. This is why I have little tolerance for western pigs that have populated this forum, folks that haven't been out there, to experience the level, scope, extent, and depth of white supremacy and how it affects Africa.

Whatever.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Single Picture Shows The Harsh But Sad Reality Of Life (photo) by badspirit: 11:53pm On Dec 23, 2023
NewDelhi:

Please add me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Prior Behavior Is A Good Predictor Of Future Behavior? / Father Beats Her Daughter Mercilessly For Twerking Pantless On Watsapp Status / Ladies Take Off Pant, Allow Pastor Finger Them In Church (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.