Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Govt And Private Firms Workers: How Are You Coping With High Transport Costs? - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Govt And Private Firms Workers: How Are You Coping With High Transport Costs? (11972 Views)

Remote Workers: How Do You Cope With Foreign Accents At Work? / How Are You Coping With Your Salary In This Economy / Petrol And Cash Scarcity: Office Workers, How Are You Coping? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Govt And Private Firms Workers: How Are You Coping With High Transport Costs? by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:36pm On Jun 23, 2023
I pity the low salary workers, they have gone through hell under apc government

1 Like

Re: Govt And Private Firms Workers: How Are You Coping With High Transport Costs? by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:38pm On Jun 23, 2023
In Nigeria today, if you're a millionaire, to be honest you're a poor person under this government, everything has gone so bad to the extent our money has no value again

1 Like

Re: Govt And Private Firms Workers: How Are You Coping With High Transport Costs? by onyxo76(m): 8:06am On Jun 24, 2023
buy 10k fuel on Sat, drive to work but park on the way, a 100 bus ride drops me in front of my office, same thing in the afternoon. I only drive a mile to my home from where I park. the rest movements is thru bikes and small treks. at least the fuel never finish, will buy another 10k today and cycle repeats itself from Monday till Friday. same for gen, 5k fuel for the week, 1hr per day ni o, to charge my inverter a bit at night

2 Likes

Re: Govt And Private Firms Workers: How Are You Coping With High Transport Costs? by BucketMan: 10:53am On Jun 24, 2023
onyxo76:
buy 10k fuel on Sat, drive to work but park on the way, a 100 bus ride drops me in front of my office, same thing in the afternoon. I only drive a mile to my home from where I park. the rest movements is thru bikes and small treks. at least the fuel never finish, will buy another 10k today and cycle repeats itself from Monday till Friday. same for gen, 5k fuel for the week, 1hr per day ni o, to charge my inverter a bit at night
don't you worry about your car getting stolen?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Govt And Private Firms Workers: How Are You Coping With High Transport Costs? by onyxo76(m): 11:13am On Jun 24, 2023
BucketMan:
don't you worry about your car getting stolen?
nope, it's parked within the compound of an associate, he fully understands the situation of things, at least we are 3 or 4 people who park there. everyone don wise up... na to save yourself from any unnecessary expanses be the way now

1 Like

Re: Govt And Private Firms Workers: How Are You Coping With High Transport Costs? by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:47pm On Jun 27, 2023
pocohantas:
She should relocate to Ughelli.
Or find another job in Warri and leave Ughelli job for Ughellians.

How are Lagosians coping from Ayobo to VI everyday? Including those ones working in Lekki 3 bedroom offices.

Lekki 3 bedroom offices.

This woman!

Lmao! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do You Deal With A Two Faced Boss / New Job Titles To Package Your Profession / How Do You Cope When A Colleague Or Senior Is Not Up To Their Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.