Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Guess Which One I Am In This Picture - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guess Which One I Am In This Picture (4826 Views)

Hello Every One I Don't Know If I Have Contacted Disease / Guess Which Nairaland Female Is This? / Guess Which State Pre Wedding Photo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by HeartlessMan: 9:38pm On Jun 22, 2023
Guess

2 Likes

Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by duro4chang(m): 10:11pm On Jun 22, 2023
Hmmmm. You and food! Na wa ooo
Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by Princeton92(m): 10:58pm On Jun 22, 2023
The one with sweater grin cheesy
Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by MechanicMike: 11:06pm On Jun 22, 2023
Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by IbrahimSkiba(f): 11:08pm On Jun 22, 2023
The one on socks and yellow belt grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by HeartlessMan: 11:16pm On Jun 22, 2023
IbrahimSkiba:
The one on socks and yellow belt grin

You dey craze o

Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by yarimo(m): 11:16pm On Jun 22, 2023
Op nothing to guess, you are not in the picture I Sabi you well.

1 Like

Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by worldclass68(m): 4:08am On Jun 23, 2023
HeartlessMan:

You dey craze o

Is that why u wan kill ham.... undecided
Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 23, 2023
I may be wrong, but these boys look South African.

Those facial features are giving me South African vibes.

5 Likes

Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 23, 2023
Samantha124:

They're not Nigerian.
Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 23, 2023
Yes, they're not Nigerians.

85% of the time I know my people when I see them.
Miracood2:

They're not Nigerian.
Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by HeartlessMan: 8:39am On Jun 23, 2023
Samantha124:
Yes, they're not Nigerians.

85% of the time I know my people when I see them.

Yet, they are Kenyan.
You see your toto for outside?

8 Likes

Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 23, 2023
Well, I said 85% and not 100%... grin grin grin

But they are Bantus like South Africans... grin grin grin
HeartlessMan:

Yet, they are Kenyan.
You see your toto for outside?
Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by HeartlessMan: 9:06am On Jun 23, 2023
Samantha124:
Well, I said 85% and not 100%... grin grin grin

But they are Bantus like South Africans... grin grin grin

And you don't know that Bantu originated from Nigeria/Cameroon abi?
Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by lascos912(m): 9:12am On Jun 23, 2023
Samantha124:

hnmmm
Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 23, 2023
I know that, but only a minority of Bantu people are left behind in those countries... The majority of them are not Bantus and they look nothing like southern and East Africans.

Are you telling me that your Yorubas, Igbos, Hausas, and Fulanis are Bantus?
HeartlessMan:

And you don't know that Bantu originated from Nigeria/Cameroon abi?
Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by HeartlessMan: 9:18am On Jun 23, 2023
Samantha124:
I know that, but only a minority of Bantu people are left behind in those countries... The majority of them are not Bantus and they look nothing like southern and East Africans.

Are you telling me that your Yorubas, Igbos, Hausas, and Fulanis are Bantus?

Yes, but just Igbos, Akwa/Cross, Bakassi.
The others you mentioned are savage. They eat humans.
Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 23, 2023
Igbos are Bantus? shocked shocked shocked
HeartlessMan:

Yes, but just Igbos, Akwa/Cross, Bakassi.
The others you mentioned are savage. They eat humans.
Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by HeartlessMan: 9:22am On Jun 23, 2023
Samantha124:
Igbos are Bantus? shocked shocked shocked

Yes.
Your ancestors.

1 Like

Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 23, 2023
Show me proof.

And don't forget that Southern Africans also have Khoisan ancestry.
HeartlessMan:

Yes.
Your ancestors.
Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by HeartlessMan: 9:39am On Jun 23, 2023
Samantha124:
Show me proof.

And don't forget that Southern Africans also have Khoisan ancestry.

Lol. Na historian like me you dey ask for proof.
South African natives have many origins. Which is yours?

1 Like

Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 23, 2023
You may be a historian, but I can still beat you at your own game.. grin grin grin

You don't get it... I'm not denying that Bantus migrated from West Africa.

I'm asking that you show me proof that Igbos are Bantus.
HeartlessMan:

Lol. Na historian like me you dey ask for proof.
South African natives have many origins. Which is yours?
Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by HeartlessMan: 9:54am On Jun 23, 2023
Samantha124:
You may be a historian, but I can still beat you at your own game.. grin grin grin

You don't get it... I'm not denying that Bantus migrated from West Africa.

I'm asking that you show me proof that Igbos are Bantus.

You don dey give me work dis early morning o. 🙄

Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 23, 2023
It doesn't says anything about Igbos here... It just states that Bantus first originated from Benue... Remember that things changed over the years.

What if the Igbos were not yet based there at that moment? but were still to migrate to Benue from only God knows where?
HeartlessMan:

You don dey give me work dis early morning o. 🙄
Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by HeartlessMan: 10:33am On Jun 23, 2023
Samantha124:
It doesn't says anything about Igbos here... It just states that Bantus first originated from Benue... Remember that things changed over the years.

What if the Igbos were not yet based there at that moment? but were still to migrate to Benue from only God knows where?

It says Benue-Cross Rivers.
The Nri Kingdom controlled that region in that period and prior.

Do you have a problem with Igbos?

1 Like

Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 23, 2023
Yes, it says Benue-Cross Rivers, but it doesn't says anything about Igbos being Bantus... The Igbo people may have not even migrated to that location by the time the Bantu people started migrating down South.

I don't have any problem with Igbo people, I just want you to show me proof that Igbos are indeed Bantus.
HeartlessMan:

It says Benue-Cross Rivers.
The Nri Kingdom controlled that region in that period and prior.

Do you have a problem with Igbos?
Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by HeartlessMan: 10:48am On Jun 23, 2023
Samantha124:
Yes, it says Benue-Cross Rivers, but it doesn't says anything about Igbos being Bantus... The Igbo people may have not even migrated to that location by the time the Bantu people started migrating down South.

I don't have any problem with Igbo people, I just want you to show me proof that Igbos are indeed Bantus.

Why did you skip the part where the Nri Kingdom controlled that region before/during that period?

What tribe is Nri?
Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 23, 2023
Let me give you an example about my province, it's dominated by the Pedi people, but we still have the Vendas and Tsongas.

So we can't say that all Limpopians are Pedis just because the tribe dominates the province.
HeartlessMan:

Why did you skip the part where the Nri Kingdom controlled that region before/during that period?

What tribe is Nri?

1 Like

Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by TERMlNATOR(m): 11:14am On Jun 23, 2023
HeartlessMan:

Yes, but just Igbos, Akwa/Cross, Bakassi. The others you mentioned are savage. They eat humans.
comrade oooo!!!
I smell incoming vawlence... grin grin grin
Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by TERMlNATOR(m): 11:19am On Jun 23, 2023
Samantha124:

dont mind the op.
We are IGBOS, we have nothing to do with bantus.
We share nothing in common.
Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 23, 2023
HeartlessMan, what do you have to say about this? cheesy cheesy cheesy
TERMlNATOR:
dont mind the op.
We are IGBOS, we have nothing to do with bantus.
We share nothing in common.
Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by HeartlessMan: 11:23am On Jun 23, 2023
Samantha124:
Let me give you an example about my province, it's dominated by the Pedi people, but we still have the Vendas and Tsongas.

So we can't say that all Limpopians are Pedis just because the tribe dominates the province.

Are you seriously comparing modern urban areas to ancient civilizations?

In Lagos, it is dominated by Yorubas but there are many other tribes in their millions & hundreds of thousands.

Your point exactly?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Best Relationship Quotes Ever! / These Hairstyles Will Give You A Boyfriend Faster Than You Thought / GUYS Come In Here,who Does This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.