Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,732 members, 7,831,334 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Guess Which One I Am In This Picture - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guess Which One I Am In This Picture (4858 Views)

Hello Every One I Don't Know If I Have Contacted Disease / Guess Which Nairaland Female Is This? / Guess Which State Pre Wedding Photo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by shantti(m): 11:52am On Jun 24, 2023
Samantha124:
Before we can go any further, I'd like to see you apologise for calling me a slowpoke with a huge ego over something you knew nothing about.. grin grin grin grin

U have huge ego nah and ,its not about this thread
We have argued on one thread before and
Instead of u to admit u were out of point
U retorted to "why are you men so emotional grin grin grin"
I was like "wetin concern emotional and our argument"
U were like "see what I mean, u guys are too emotional grin grin grin grin grin "

I didn't even understand the essence of the laughing emoji

Well going to Google and typing "are igbos bantus" and screenshotting the first result still doesn't invalidate where the bantu migration started from and who inhabited that area

Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 24, 2023
I don't remember you and this is not about what I said in a different thread.

It seems like you like involving yourself in things you know nothing about, next thing you start saying I've got a big ego just because you failed to do your homework first.

I'll never argue with someone over something I'm not sure of.

So go ahead and apologise for calling me a slowpoke with a huge ego on this thread .. cheesy cheesy cheesy
shantti:

U have huge ego nah and ,its not about this thread
We have argued on one thread before and
Instead of u to admit u were out of point
U retorted to "why are you men so emotional grin grin grin"
I was like "wetin concern emotional and our argument"
U were like "see what I mean, u guys are too emotional grin grin grin grin grin "

I didn't even understand the essence of the laughing emoji
Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by shantti(m): 12:06pm On Jun 24, 2023
Samantha124:
I don't remember you and this is not about what I said in a different thread.

It seems like you like involving yourself in things you know nothing about, next thing you start saying I've got a big ego just because you failed to do your homework first.

I'll never argue with someone over something I'm not sure of.

So go ahead and apologise for calling me a slowpoke with a huge ego on this thread .. cheesy cheesy cheesy

I've done the homework ma

Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by rickleye: 12:15pm On Jun 24, 2023
The black person. !
Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 24, 2023
Lol... Read the entire article and you'll see that it says nothing about Igbos being Bantus.

It was someone who commented on the comment section under the article that said Igbos are Bantus and he's the only one who said it.

Others disagree that Igbos are Bantus, while others are just confused.
shantti:

I've done the homework ma
Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by Jagermeister(m): 1:03pm On Jun 24, 2023
Samantha124:
I don't know why nairaland is giving me a tough time each time I have to post these God damn pictures...🤦🤦🤦

But anyways, here's proof... I didn't even have to go through each article because the evidence is clear.

The sooner you guys accept that Igbos are not Bantu people, the better.

Jagermeister and HeartlessMan, come and see.

Lol you're quite simply too playful for me to show any seriousness towards.

Would've been sweet to toil this soil with you but it's the weekend and I'll be too busy in bed with someone else who's physically present 😜
Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by TERMlNATOR(m): 1:19pm On Jun 24, 2023
shantti:
Omo this samanther nah slowpoke oh, grin grin grin
She can't even bring fact but deviate when explicit fact is thrown at her
she too dey argue.
I felt like whipping her oraimo cord for neck grin grin grin
Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by TERMlNATOR(m): 1:19pm On Jun 24, 2023
shantti:

U don't know ur history
Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by TERMlNATOR(m): 1:20pm On Jun 24, 2023
shantti:

U don't know ur history
na only u be bantu abeg. IGBOS aint buntus
Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 24, 2023
So all you care about is sex? undecided undecided undecided
Jagermeister:

Lol you're quite simply too playful for me to show any seriousness towards.

Would've been sweet to toil this soil with you but it's the weekend and I'll be too busy in bed with someone else who's physically present 😜
Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by Jagermeister(m): 5:39pm On Jun 24, 2023
Samantha124:
So all you care about is sex? undecided undecided undecided

You wouldn't have been able to write that up there if it wasn't for sex!

There'd be no space, time, matter or energy associated with you. You quite simply wouldn't exist!
Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by AfonjaConehead: 5:08pm On Jun 25, 2023
HeartlessMan:

And you don't know that Bantu originated from Nigeria/Cameroon abi?
Ok they be Kenyans,are you saying now the ye be a Kenyan?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Men Simply Can't Resist Women Who Have This (women Only Thread) / He Asked For A Mouth Gig But I Refused, Now He Wants To Quit / My Nairaland Crush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.