Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,983 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Guess Which One I Am In This Picture - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guess Which One I Am In This Picture (4874 Views)

Hello Every One I Don't Know If I Have Contacted Disease / Guess Which Nairaland Female Is This? / Guess Which State Pre Wedding Photo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by HeartlessMan: 11:24am On Jun 23, 2023
Samantha124:
HeartlessMan, what do you have to say about this? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nothing, as required.
Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 23, 2023
My point is that the Bantu people may originate from Benue State, but not be Igbos.
HeartlessMan:

Are you seriously comparing modern urban areas to ancient civilizations?

In Lagos, it is dominated by Yorubas but there are many other tribes in their millions & hundreds of thousands.

Your point exactly?

1 Like

Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by HeartlessMan: 11:28am On Jun 23, 2023
Samantha124:
My point is that the Bantu people may originate from Benue State, but not be Igbos.

There was no Benue State in 2nd Century BC.
Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 23, 2023
Benue-Cross Rivers.
HeartlessMan:

There was no Benue State in 2nd Century BC.
Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by SirWhiteFish: 11:40am On Jun 23, 2023
HeartlessMan:
Guess
you are the one holding the phone
Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by HeartlessMan: 1:12pm On Jun 23, 2023
Samantha124:
Benue-Cross Rivers.

That region was the Nri Kingdom in the 2nd Century when Bantus started migrating to Central Africa.
Can you comprehend or not?

What else am I suppose to say?
Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 23, 2023
Sure, it was the Nri Kingdom, but where does it states that Igbos are Bantu people?

I can stay within the Zulu region, but not be a Zulu.

Can you show me proof that Igbos are Bantus?
HeartlessMan:

That region was the Nri Kingdom in the 2nd Century when Bantus started migrating to Central Africa.
Can you comprehend or not?

What else am I suppose to say?
Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by HeartlessMan: 1:21pm On Jun 23, 2023
Samantha124:
Sure, it was the Nri Kingdom, but where does it states that Igbos are Bantu people?

I can stay within the Zulu region, but not be a Zulu.

Can you show me proof that Igbos are Bantus?

Can you give us a list of all the tribes living in the Nri Kingdom in the 2nd Century BC?

Thanks.
Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 23, 2023
Prove to me first that Igbos are Bantu people.
HeartlessMan:

Can you give us a list of all the tribes living in the Nri Kingdom in the 2nd Century BC?

Thanks.
Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by HeartlessMan: 1:29pm On Jun 23, 2023
Samantha124:
Prove to me first that Igbos are Bantu people.

I have.
Now, I'm just trying to force it into your thick skull.

You are dodging that question because you realized are about to contradict yourself.
You are half smart. wink
Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 23, 2023
My thick skull? grin grin grin

I read somewhere that this Nri kingdom was a haven for all those who had been rejected in their communities and it also formed an allegiance with the neighbouring communities.

This alone proves that it wasn't only the Igbos who were based there... Different people from different communities lived there.
HeartlessMan:

I have.
Now, I'm just trying to force it into your thick skull.

You are dodging that question because you realized are about to contradict yourself.
You are half smart. wink
Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by Allisgud: 1:48pm On Jun 23, 2023
Even with that bread u will know they are not Nigerian
Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by HeartlessMan: 1:51pm On Jun 23, 2023
Samantha124:
My thick skull? grin grin grin

I read somewhere that this Nri kingdom was a haven for all those who had been rejected in their communities and it also formed an allegiance with the neighbouring communities.

This alone proves that it wasn't only the Igbos who were based there... Different people from different communities lived there.

Mention one or two of these tribes/communities.
Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by KingPure(m): 2:08pm On Jun 23, 2023
Hmmmmm..., This Bantu people must be very special people to warrant such a debate. Or maybe we'll invite them to help solve the problems of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 23, 2023
Prove to me first that Igbos are Bantus and I'll mention those tribes... cheesy cheesy cheesy
HeartlessMan:

Mention one or two of these tribes/communities.
Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 23, 2023
No, need to invite them, I'm already here.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
KingPure:
Hmmmmm..., This Bantu people must be very special people to warrant such a debate. Or maybe we'll invite them to help solve the problems of Nigeria
Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by HeartlessMan: 2:16pm On Jun 23, 2023
Samantha124:
Prove to me first that Igbos are Bantus and I'll mention those tribes... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Again, Madam Thick Skull, I have already proved it.

Bantus migrated from the region between Benue & Cross Rivers in the 2nd BC and the Nri Kingdom held dominion in that same region around the same time.

I don't know what could be clearer than this. 🤷🏾‍♂️
Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by HeartlessMan: 2:18pm On Jun 23, 2023
Samantha124:

Since you are Bantu, why is there a "Chi" in your names? Same Chi that has been the ancestral deity of ancient Igbos.

You started off smart, but now, I'm disappointed.
Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 23, 2023
Again you're not proving anything to me and there's nothing you're saying that proves that Igbos are Bantus.

Nri Kingdom had people from different communities, it wasn't just Igbos.
HeartlessMan:

Again, Madam Thick Skull, I have already proved it.

Bantus migrated from the region between Benue & Cross Rivers in the 2nd BC and the Nri Kingdom held sway in the same region around the same time.

I don't know what could be clearer than this. 🤷🏾‍♂️
Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 23, 2023
We don't have a "Chi" in Sepedi.
HeartlessMan:

Since you are Bantu, why is there a "Chi" in your names? Same Chi that has been the ancestral deity of ancient Igbos.

Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 23, 2023
In fact, we don't have the letter C in Sepedi.
HeartlessMan:

Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by HeartlessMan: 2:55pm On Jun 23, 2023
Samantha124:
Again you're not proving anything to me and there's nothing you're saying that proves that Igbos are Bantus.

Nri Kingdom had people from different communities, it wasn't just Igbos.

List one or two of those communities.
Why can't you?
Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 23, 2023
And why can't you prove that Igbos are Bantus too? grin grin grin

Just because I'm based within the Zulu land, it doesn't necessarily make me a Zulu.
HeartlessMan:

List one or two of those communities.
Why can't you?
Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by HeartlessMan: 3:00pm On Jun 23, 2023
Samantha124:
We don't have a "Chi" in Sepedi.

Because Sepedi is a watered down version of Bantu.

Strong Bantu tribes in Zambia, Zimbabwe, Congo, Kenya mostly have "chi" in them.

Off the top of my head, I can list some,
Chitalu, Chirongo, Chilimanzi, Chitepo, Chikaka, Chimurenga, Chitungo, Chitengu.

Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by HeartlessMan: 3:05pm On Jun 23, 2023
Samantha124:
And why can't you prove that Igbos are Bantus too? grin grin grin

Just because I'm based within the Zulu land, it doesn't necessarily make me a Zulu.

I have already proven this more than 5 times now.
I and every historic record I know of Nri states that it was an Igboid kingdom.

You are the one disputing this, stating that there are other tribes in Nri so the burden of proof is on you not me.

Prove the other non-Igbo tribes in Nri, otherwise, the Bantu are Igbo since they migrated from there.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 23, 2023
There are also a lot of "chi" words in English.

Are you trying to tell me that English also originates from Igbos? grin grin grin
HeartlessMan:

Because Sepedi is a watered down version of Bantu.

Strong Bantu tribes in Zambia, Zimbabwe, Congo, Kenya mostly have "chi" in them.

Off the top of my head, I can list some,
Chitalu, Chirongo, Chilimanzi, Chitepo, Chikaka, Chimurenga, Chitungo, Chitengu.
Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 23, 2023
The burden of proof is on the both of us.

So far you haven't shown me any statement that proves that Igbo people are indeed Bantus.

You and I both got the information from the internet and we can't prove it.
HeartlessMan:

I have already proven this more than 5 times now.
I and every historic record I know of Nri states that it was an Igboid kingdom.

You are the one disputing this, stating that there are other tribes in Nri so the burden of proof is on you not me.

Prove the other non-Igbo tribes in Nri, otherwise, the Bantu are Igbo since they migrated from there.

Thanks.
Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by HeartlessMan: 3:26pm On Jun 23, 2023
Samantha124:
There are also a lot of "chi" words in English.

Are you trying to tell me that English also originates from Igbos? grin grin grin

Chi in English names? shocked
How many?
Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by HeartlessMan: 3:28pm On Jun 23, 2023
Samantha124:
The burden of proof is on the both of us.

So far you haven't shown me any statement that proves that Igbo people are indeed Bantus.

You and I both got the information from the internet and we can't prove it.

The burden of proof is on you alone.

Why?
I have information from the internet.
You have no information from the internet.

If you do, show us.
This is one of mine below.

I'll wait...

Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 23, 2023
Doesn't the word "child" starts with "chi"
HeartlessMan:

Chi in English names? shocked
How many?
Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by HeartlessMan: 3:32pm On Jun 23, 2023
Samantha124:
Doesn't the word "child" starts with "chi"

Is that a name?
Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by HeartlessMan: 3:32pm On Jun 23, 2023
How can I know transfer this thread to another moniker please?

I don tire.
I do myself today.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

It's Getting Scarier With My Ogbanje Wife / I'm 18 And Might Like a 34 Year Old / Pics ''don't Take Your Boyfriend For Granted''

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.