Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,776 members, 7,831,495 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Guess Which One I Am In This Picture - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guess Which One I Am In This Picture (4861 Views)

Hello Every One I Don't Know If I Have Contacted Disease / Guess Which Nairaland Female Is This? / Guess Which State Pre Wedding Photo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 23, 2023
Last time I tried posting pictures here nairaland gave me a tough time, but I'll try.
HeartlessMan:

The burden of proof is on you alone.

Why?
I have information from the internet.
You have no information from the internet.

If you do, show us.
This is one of mine below.

I'll wait...
Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by HeartlessMan: 3:34pm On Jun 23, 2023
Samantha124:
Last time I tried posting pictures here nairaland gave me a tough time, but I'll try.

No problem.
Let's just suspend the debate till then.
Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by KingPure(m): 3:37pm On Jun 23, 2023
Samantha124:
No, need to invite them, I'm already here.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

So which of the problems did you even understand, let alone, can/wants to solve for the good people. Just curious

1 Like

Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by TERMlNATOR(m): 3:52pm On Jun 23, 2023
Samantha124:
HeartlessMan, what do you have to say about this? cheesy cheesy cheesy
he is just catching cruise.
Check all his posts.
He is also the owner of following monikers:
Verywickedman, verywickedprick, verywickedgoat,verywickeduncle.
Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 23, 2023
There are a lot of names from around the world that start with "chi"... Like Chinh from Vietnam, Chidaatma from India, Chiaki from Japan, Chiara from Italy, and Chico from Portugal to mention the few.

Do all these names originate from the Igbo tribe
HeartlessMan:

Is that a name?
Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 23, 2023
Which problems are you talking about?

And what good people are you referring to?
KingPure:

So which of the problems did you even understand, let alone, can/wants to solve for the good people. Just curious
Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by TERMlNATOR(m): 4:00pm On Jun 23, 2023
@samantha124 why are u so obsessed with the igbos? Why?
Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 23, 2023
But that picture that you posted doesn't prove anything and if you were a historian like you claim, you'd have known all these things that I just told you.

Clearly you're a historian by a mistake.. grin grin grin
HeartlessMan:

No problem.
Let's just suspend the debate till then.
Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 23, 2023
How am I obsessed with Igbos? I mean it's your brother that's talking about Igbos and not me.
TERMlNATOR:
@samantha124 why are u so obsessed with the igbos?
Why?
Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by TERMlNATOR(m): 4:06pm On Jun 23, 2023
Samantha124:
How am I obsessed with Igbos? I mean it's your brother that's talking about Igbos and not me.
but i already told u that IGBOS aint bantus.
op is just a clout chaser.
Whats is there?
Ignore him, we aint bantus and neva will we.
What da hell is even bantu?
Hearing that for the first time.
Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 23, 2023
Okay.
TERMlNATOR:
but i already told u that IGBOS aint bantus.
op is just a clout chaser.
Whats is there?
Ignore him, we aint bantus and neva will we.
What da hell is even bantu?
Hearing that for the first time.
Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by Dybala11(m): 12:33am On Jun 24, 2023
Samantha124:
It doesn't says anything about Igbos here... It just states that Bantus first originated from Benue... Remember that things changed over the years.

What if the Igbos were not yet based there at that moment? but were still to migrate to Benue from only God knows where?
Benue is not a territory of Igbo indigenous people, don't mind the dude jor. Benue is in North Central of Nigeria.
Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by Jagermeister(m): 1:32am On Jun 24, 2023
Samantha124:
But that picture that you posted doesn't prove anything and if you were a historian like you claim, you'd have known all these things that I just told you.

Clearly you're a historian by a mistake.. grin grin grin

To nod your eyes dey hungry me.. your gossip partner gave off too much patience racketeering back and forth with you than I'm willing to give in 85 years! He didn't even know when to stop.
Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by Jagermeister(m): 1:38am On Jun 24, 2023
Dybala11:

Benue is not a territory of Igbo indigenous people, don't mind the dude jor. Benue is in North Central of Nigeria.

Did you read with any modicum of understanding my brother? Benue is not north central bla bla bla.

Is Benue not next to Enugu in modern day Nigeria geopolitically? Is Enugu not Igbo? Can you not sense Igboid in some Kogi and Benue lingua when they speak. The relationship between these groups go skin deep and it's not limited to Nigeria in exclusivity.

The languages we speak in Nigeria share DNA with language all over Africa and even the world like Brazil, Cuba, Israel, Barbados etcetera... Our forefathers emigrated a lot more than we're doing now.. they were mostly hippies and cared less about physical possession(s).

So they moved about like cattle spreading and mixing ancestry in the process. I don't need to tell you about Yoruba ancestry in other nations in Africa, do I?
Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 24, 2023
My language doesn't share any DNA with yours...😏😏😏
Jagermeister:

Did you read with any modicum of understanding my brother? Benue is not north central bla bla bla.

Is Benue not next to Enugu in modern day Nigeria geopolitically? Is Enugu not Igbo? Can you not sense Igboid in some Kogi and Benue lingua when they speak. The relationship between these groups go skin deep and it's not limited to Nigeria in exclusivity.

The languages we speak in Nigeria share DNA with language all over Africa and even the world like Brazil, Cuba, Israel, Barbados etcetera... Our forefathers emigrated a lot more than we're doing now.. they were mostly hippies and cared less about physical possession(s).

So they moved about like cattle spreading and mixing ancestry in the process. I don't need to tell you about Yoruba ancestry in other nations in Africa, do I?
Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by shantti(m): 7:43am On Jun 24, 2023
Samantha124:
Igbos are Bantus? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by shantti(m): 7:48am On Jun 24, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
dont mind the op.
We are IGBOS, we have nothing to do with bantus.
We share nothing in common.

U don't know ur history
Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by shantti(m): 7:51am On Jun 24, 2023
Samantha124:
Prove to me first that Igbos are Bantu people.

He just did so explicitly
But ego won't let u admit
Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by shantti(m): 7:52am On Jun 24, 2023
Samantha124:
My thick skull? grin grin grin

I read somewhere that this Nri kingdom was a haven for all those who had been rejected in their communities and it also formed an allegiance with the neighbouring communities.

This alone proves that it wasn't only the Igbos who were based there... Different people from different communities lived there.

U might be right
, can u bring where u read that from
Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 24, 2023
Nri Kingdom Wikipedia.
shantti:

U might be right
, can u bring where u read that from
Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by shantti(m): 7:56am On Jun 24, 2023
Omo this samanther nah slowpoke oh, grin grin grin
She can't even bring fact but deviate when explicit fact is thrown at her

1 Like

Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 24, 2023
Did you see any statement that states that Igbos are Bantus?

If you did, show it to me, I'll like to see it.
shantti:

He just did so explicitly
But ego won't let u admit
Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 24, 2023
Prove to me that Igbos are Bantus and stop talking insults.
shantti:
Omo this samanther nah slowpoke oh, grin grin grin
She can't even bring fact but deviate when explicit fact is thrown at her
Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by shantti(m): 8:05am On Jun 24, 2023
Samantha124:
Prove to me that Igbos are Bantus and stop talking insults.

It has been proved to u but ur ego is huge
Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by shantti(m): 8:08am On Jun 24, 2023
Samantha124:
Did you see any statement that states that Igbos are Bantus?

If you did, show it to me, I'll like to see it.

So it's now all about looking for an article that says thatb[b]igbos are bantus[/b]
But u saw the migratory article he showed u which pinpointed the starting point of the migration.

Let's even say he is wrong, what article or reference do u have to dispute the one he brought, if u search very well u will see some. My concern is how u argue, am not here to take sides, if ur opponent brings fact or reference in an argument, counter him too with fact fact reference, that's how it's done
Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 24, 2023
And that proof is Nri Kingdom, right?

Let me give you an example.. South Africa is for South Africans, but there are a lot of different ethnic groups from around the world living here.

If Nigerians come to SA and live within the SA communities, will that make them South Africans? Or will it make them Zulus, Xhosas, Pedis, Sothos?
shantti:

Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 24, 2023
Didn't you read the part where I said last time I tried posting pictures nairaland gave me a tough time?🤦🤦🤦

I don't mind giving you reference.
shantti:

So it's now all about looking for an article that says thatb[b]igbos are bantus[/b]
But u saw the migratory article he showed u which pinpointed the starting point of the migration.

Let's even say he is wrong, what article or reference do u have to dispute the one he brought, if u search very well u will see some. My concern is how u argue, am not here to take sides, if ur opponent brings fact or reference in an argument, counter him too with fact fact reference, that's how it's done
Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 24, 2023
I don't know why nairaland is giving me a tough time each time I have to post these God damn pictures...🤦🤦🤦

But anyways, here's proof... I didn't even have to go through each article because the evidence is clear.

The sooner you guys accept that Igbos are not Bantu people, the better.

Jagermeister and HeartlessMan, come and see.
shantti:

Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by shantti(m): 10:57am On Jun 24, 2023
Samantha124:
And that proof is Nri Kingdom, right?

Let me give you an example.. South Africa is for South Africans, but there are a lot of different ethnic groups from around the world living here.

If Nigerians come to SA and live within the SA communities, will that make them South Africans? Or will it make them Zulus, Xhosas, Pedis, Sothos?

Good that uve brought ur reference
But comparing nri who were the original natives of where they dwelt to Nigerians who travel to South Africa is dubious and cunning from you. These are entirely different scenarios.
Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by HeartlessMan: 11:02am On Jun 24, 2023
Samantha124:
I don't know why nairaland is giving me a tough time each time I have to post these God damn pictures...🤦🤦🤦

But anyways, here's proof... I didn't even have to go through each article because the evidence is clear.

The sooner you guys accept that Igbos are not Bantu people, the better.

Jagermeister and HeartlessMan, come and see.

Quora? Facebook? Study.com? shocked shocked
Why not add Explorers' post on Nairaland? Lol. 😁
People's opinion doesn't count.

I gave you publications not some facebook post from someone I don't even know his/her educational level.

What I'm even expecting from you is to show me where Bantu originated from other than Igbo.
You can do better than this.
Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 24, 2023
Lol.. Now who's got a thick skull?

There are no publications that specify Igbos being Bantus, meaning what you're saying it's just lies, yet you call yourself a historian.

A historian that makes up stories that only exist in his head... grin grin cheesy

Bantu people originated from Benue-Cross Rivers, but they're not Igbos... Get that into your thick skull.

Even that post of yours was useless because it only states where the Bantus originate, not that Igbos are Bantus.
HeartlessMan:

Quora? Facebook? Study.com? shocked shocked
Why not add Explorers' post on Nairaland? Lol. 😁
People's opinion doesn't count.

I gave you publications not some facebook post from someone I don't even know his/her educational level.

What I'm even expecting from you is to show me where Bantu originated from other than Igbo.
You can do better than this.
Re: Guess Which One I Am In This Picture by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 24, 2023
Before we can go any further, I'd like to see you apologise for calling me a slowpoke with a huge ego over something you knew nothing about.. grin grin grin grin
shantti:

Good that uve brought ur reference
But comparing nri who were the original natives of where they dwelt to Nigerians who travel to South Africa is dubious and cunning from you. These are entirely different scenarios.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If A Man Is Not Married, He Is Single / My Boyfriend To Take His Life In 3 Days If I Dont Come Back To Him. / This Love Story Might Leave You In Tears....... ( PHOTO )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.