Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

David Hundeyin Releases Obafemi Hamzat's USA Naturalization Records - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Hundeyin Releases Obafemi Hamzat's USA Naturalization Records (46719 Views)

Obafemi Hamzat: MC Oluomo Must Pay If He Broke The Law / Brigadier’s Convoy Jumps Red Light, Hits Obafemi Hamzat’s Convoy / Sanwo-Olu And Obafemi Hamzat Used Range Rover Sentinel Cars For Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin Releases Obafemi Hamzat's USA Naturalization Records by Christistruth03: 6:47pm On Jun 23, 2023
Kukutenla:

Instead of you to read and understand, you're just pasting what is not even consistent with the constitution. The president ordinarily can't stop someone who renounces his citizenship except in certain circumstances. What the president is expected to do is only to make the declaration of renunciation as requested by the citizen.
Read below.

I have read and understand

I can tell you that you are Wasting your time
Re: David Hundeyin Releases Obafemi Hamzat's USA Naturalization Records by Kukutenla: 7:08pm On Jun 23, 2023
Christistruth03:

I have read and understand

I can tell you that you are Wasting your time

Lol. That's not even material. He voluntarily renounced Citizenship
That's most important
Re: David Hundeyin Releases Obafemi Hamzat's USA Naturalization Records by Christistruth03: 7:39pm On Jun 23, 2023
Kukutenla:

Lol. That's not even material. He voluntarily renounced Citizenship
That's most important

Which Nigerian President signed his Citizenship renouncciation form that he submitted at the Nigerian Embassy in the US?

Re: David Hundeyin Releases Obafemi Hamzat's USA Naturalization Records by OfeAchi: 8:07pm On Jun 23, 2023
GRV lawyers shouldn't focus on Hamzat losing his Nigerian citizenship as the basis for disqualification. If they do this, the judges would rule in favour of APC because according to section 28, Hamzat would always remain a Nigerian citizen by virtue of his birth.
However, in order to disqualify Hamzat, they simply need to quote section 182, which specifically states that you can't contest for a gubernatorial position if you voluntarily acquire the citizenship of another country.
NOTE here that section 182 and section 28 doesn't deny your Nigerian citizenship. Hamzat still remains a Nigerian citizen. But he is not qualified to run for election.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Releases Obafemi Hamzat's USA Naturalization Records by Magnoliaa(f): 8:11pm On Jun 23, 2023
AfroKnight:
It’s inconsequential. The man is a Nigerian by birth.

So you're around here.

That I even thought maybe you have been caught up in some Apocalypse.

And you did not think to ask after me o? Shey that's how life is?
Re: David Hundeyin Releases Obafemi Hamzat's USA Naturalization Records by eurogee: 8:25pm On Jun 23, 2023
You just described ur self. Non objective fool

Moh247:
cool

This 30 years old boy no just get sense

Bunch of clowns

Atiku vs APC vs Buhari supreme Court case already settled issue of Nationality during 2019 election Tribunals

As long as one of your parents or grandparents is a citizen of the Geographical location of Nigeria, you are a National

Re: David Hundeyin Releases Obafemi Hamzat's USA Naturalization Records by Civetcat: 8:28pm On Jun 23, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Bunch of clowns

Atiku vs APC vs Buhari supreme Court case already settled issue of Nationality during 2019 election Tribunals

As long as one of your parents or grandparents is a citizen of the Geographical location of Nigeria, you are a National

You can also not renounce your citizenship until that renunciation is signed off by the president
Re: David Hundeyin Releases Obafemi Hamzat's USA Naturalization Records by Electorate: 8:33pm On Jun 23, 2023
Helpfromabove1:
Let even assume LP win in court (which I don’t see it happening at all , if tribunal say A , appeal court and even Supreme Court is dere to turn it over to B) with Tinubu in the center will surely not Favour Lagos as a state and most importantly with the state assembly of APC and a young man that as no experience in politics as governor will surely a be a big no for the interest of lagos

Don’t think the assembly members will decamp to LP with Tinubu as President, they will impeached gbadebo in less than a minute and frustrate his life

You are obviously ignorant, the Tribunal judges are supreme court judges, the tribunal is a court set aside constitutionaly for electoral matters and their decision is final...you can now return your school fees to your parents.

Re: David Hundeyin Releases Obafemi Hamzat's USA Naturalization Records by Wildkat02: 8:57pm On Jun 23, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Bunch of clowns

I can see this so called 30yr old boy is really dealing with u morôns. By the time he’s done uncovering una nakédness, na shame go swallow una. Look at a little boy like u calling Dave “30yr old boy” as if you’re even older than him.

Ride on Dave! Expose thier stinky ass 😂

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Releases Obafemi Hamzat's USA Naturalization Records by Wildkat02: 8:59pm On Jun 23, 2023
Cloudflare:
Damn!

Noticed how pained and angry Tinubu supporters are towards David for exposing APC corrupt practice? Because I see no reason why a sane human being would be angry at what David did for exposing these criminal politicians.

The dude before the two dudes above me needs urgent medical attention ASAP

Aswear! That Moh247 of a dude is a typical APC lapdog. And I’m sure he can’t eat without him ass licking

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Releases Obafemi Hamzat's USA Naturalization Records by Wildkat02: 9:00pm On Jun 23, 2023
Senioradvocate:
grin

And it shall come to pass that Tunibu of the APC and bunch of his criminal gangs shall lose Lagos and Nigeria at large. Their bunch of social media vultures like ihorspy Mr. one eye , helineus, batified, leodeking and their allied shall be put to shame and extinct.

U didn’t add the other little boy amongst them Moh247

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Releases Obafemi Hamzat's USA Naturalization Records by leanonme82: 9:03pm On Jun 23, 2023
Shattuck:
acquiring a British citizenship a renouncing your citizenship are two different issues, I don't know about the saraki case but I know people who hold dual citizenship, but in this case he renounced his there is a strong difference between both scenerio.

You must be silly and think you are talking to fools.

In USA law, you are allowed to hold dual citizenship. In Nigeria law, you are allowed to hold dual citizenship. I have attended US naturalization cermonies, like many other countless of millions of Nigerians in America, you must be a slowpoke to believe the USA tells you to 'renounce another countrys citizenship before picking up USA citizenship'. Are u people slow? Like seriously abi it is madness.

You just sit, create a useless lie, not even a believable one and start dancing around like monkeys.
Re: David Hundeyin Releases Obafemi Hamzat's USA Naturalization Records by leanonme82: 9:06pm On Jun 23, 2023
ehissi:

Saraki won because he was born abroad. Hamzat went there to Naturalise as an adult....

2 different scenarios, hamzat is entitled to the privileges and rights as any normal Nigerian except the right to vie for public elective office in Nigeria and the right to contest for President in the USA.

Trust me, GRV lawyers have Sanwo Olu and Hamzat in a very difficult place, it is GRV's case to lose......

Olodo. The difficult one is when you are born abroad, not when u naturalize. When you are born abroad then proof falls on your parents country, but as long as you are born in Nigeria to Nigerian parents you are a citizen.

PS - Sanwo Olu and Hamzat are currently eating amala and ogunfe, sipping wine as they watch ur brothers lament on NTA news in Alaba. Victory is sweet.

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Releases Obafemi Hamzat's USA Naturalization Records by Segzy19: 9:14pm On Jun 23, 2023
David and his gullible online followers....

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Releases Obafemi Hamzat's USA Naturalization Records by 9jaRealist: 10:03pm On Jun 23, 2023
Moh247:

Bunch of clowns

ivolt:
Did he renounced Nigeria's citizenship?

Apples and Agbalumo… grin

Dude, citizenship is NOT the issue…
Not every Nigerian qualifies to be governor.

For whatever reason, Section 187 of the Constitution…..
EXPLICITLY precludes anyone who’s voluntarily ACQUIRES citizenship of a foreign nation
>

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Releases Obafemi Hamzat's USA Naturalization Records by ehissi(m): 10:04pm On Jun 23, 2023
leanonme82:

Olodo. The difficult one is when you are born abroad, not when u naturalize. When you are born abroad then proof falls on your parents country, but as long as you are born in Nigeria to Nigerian parents you are a citizen.

PS - Sanwo Olu and Hamzat are currently eating amala and ogunfe, sipping wine as they watch ur brothers lament on NTA news in Alaba. Victory is sweet.

If you are born abroad by Nigerian parents you are a Nigerian. That's what the law says, not my feelings, but the constitution is clear on this.

Also If you are born abroad by American parents, you are an American citizen!! That's what the US constitution says.......

Do you understand it now? I don't need to denigrate you to make my point clear.........

To denigrate means
1 : to attack the reputation of : defame
2 : to deny the importance or validity of : belittle.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Releases Obafemi Hamzat's USA Naturalization Records by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 23, 2023
Guy man just de tear pant for public anyhow
Re: David Hundeyin Releases Obafemi Hamzat's USA Naturalization Records by nuruajao: 10:53pm On Jun 23, 2023
Ofunaofu:
I think at this material time, the APC need to call The LP to a round table discussion, a give and take agreement should be put forward. The terms of the agreement will be either the APC and Tinubu agree to relinquish Lagos State to the LP and retain the presidency or the relinquish the presidency to they LP and retain Lagos State.

Failure to put these forward will certainly lead to the APC and Tinubu losing both the presidency and the Lagos State puting into consideration the avalanche of indicting documents against the APC both at presidential and lagos State gubernatorial election tribunal.
Wake up from your slumber your MUMU is 💯%

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Releases Obafemi Hamzat's USA Naturalization Records by Kingzeez10: 7:55am On Jun 24, 2023
DSS1335:
Its a game over for SanwoOku-Hamzat. LP taking over Eko
Nothing will happen and we can do 500k if e sure for you
Re: David Hundeyin Releases Obafemi Hamzat's USA Naturalization Records by Dshocker(m): 8:26am On Jun 24, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Bunch of clowns

In all sense, i think you are the person that lacks no sense.

A journalist exposed the truth, and you are capping nonsense.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Releases Obafemi Hamzat's USA Naturalization Records by Dshocker(m): 8:28am On Jun 24, 2023
Helpfromabove1:
Let even assume LP win in court (which I don’t see it happening at all , if tribunal say A , appeal court and even Supreme Court is dere to turn it over to B) with Tinubu in the center will surely not Favour Lagos as a state and most importantly with the state assembly of APC and a young man that as no experience in politics as governor will surely a be a big no for the interest of lagos

Don’t think the assembly members will decamp to LP with Tinubu as President, they will impeached gbadebo in less than a minute and frustrate his life

Before you impeach him, you will tell the court why he was impeached.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Releases Obafemi Hamzat's USA Naturalization Records by Helpfromabove1(m): 10:26am On Jun 24, 2023
Electorate:

You are obviously ignorant, the Tribunal judges are supreme court judges, the tribunal is a court set aside constitutionaly for electoral matters and their decision is final...you can now return your school fees to your parents.

I don’t reply people that quote me because I believe everyone is entitled to his opinion but in your case it not about opinion it a clear case of ignorance and having confidence in complete ignorance

How can you say tribunal decisions is final, abeg which planet are you from because there is no country on planet earth that the trial court has the final say be it electoral matters or industrial disputes, civil or criminal case

No country under planet earth gives the final say to the trial court there is always room for appeal . The trial court will only have the final say if and only if the case is not appealed in the require time frame

And when you talk of Appeal any party can appeal once you are joined in the case , you can appeal because you believe you should get more than what the trial court gave you

In the latest case of election matters that is the osun state/ State of Osun case the case got as far as the Supreme Court, trial court favored Apc , appeal court favored PDP and Supreme Court settled the case in favor of PDP Adeleke

Pls this is an open platform such ignorance with confidence is bad for our society GOOGLE IS FREE AND A GOOD FRIEND OF YOUR
Re: David Hundeyin Releases Obafemi Hamzat's USA Naturalization Records by TheAlphaHunter: 1:47pm On Jun 24, 2023
Creeper:
Lol, these obsessed Igbos are still trying to shove Chinedu (the descendant of an Igbo slave, who was sold into slavery by Arochukwu) down Yoruba people’s throats. How about focus on your region?

I hope all the proud Yoruba sons who did the flogging the last time didn’t bin their switches because they’d need them again soon. Sometimes, you have to do things repeatedly, for some people to finally get the message.

Anyway, this is an exercise in futility. But Yorubas need to send a strong message to these covetous savages because they’re becoming too brazen for my liking.

Hello, can you pls post a source about gbadebo being the descendant of an igbo slave because I have been searching for one and have nothing that says so but the sources I found said his descendant was an awori so if you have a source pls send it to me

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Releases Obafemi Hamzat's USA Naturalization Records by TERMlNATOR(m): 2:15pm On Jun 24, 2023
Magnoliaa:

So you're around here.

baby I miss u!
Re: David Hundeyin Releases Obafemi Hamzat's USA Naturalization Records by AfroKnight: 8:47am On Jun 25, 2023
Magnoliaa:

So you're around here.

😄 Maggie. Long time no see.
Re: David Hundeyin Releases Obafemi Hamzat's USA Naturalization Records by sunboy(m): 8:55am On Jun 25, 2023
All these documents, nothing shows where he renounced his Nigerian citizenship na. Accepting a nothing country’s citizenship is not against the Nigerian law, as long as it is declared and he did.

Another wild goose chase.
Re: David Hundeyin Releases Obafemi Hamzat's USA Naturalization Records by Magnoliaa(f): 8:43pm On Jun 25, 2023
AfroKnight:
😄 Maggie. Long time no see.

How are you? cheesy

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Releases Obafemi Hamzat's USA Naturalization Records by TERMlNATOR(m): 9:14pm On Jun 25, 2023
Magnoliaa:

How are you? cheesy
i am fine baby And u?
Re: David Hundeyin Releases Obafemi Hamzat's USA Naturalization Records by PDJT: 9:44pm On Jun 25, 2023
- Quick question for the office workers. Could anyone please explain why the recipient of this form chose to stamp on the answer section of this form, obscuring the response to the last question? I mean there is large empty space for the stamp below the question section/box.

Re: David Hundeyin Releases Obafemi Hamzat's USA Naturalization Records by LOVEALAIGBO: 9:59pm On Jun 25, 2023
Pipefitter:

Yes we are looking. I remember how they hurriedly sacked one governor in Bayelsa because of the deputy's forgery... Let's see the legal term they will use to confuse the gullible on this one

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Nigerian judiciary is a joke!
Re: David Hundeyin Releases Obafemi Hamzat's USA Naturalization Records by AfroKnight: 10:12pm On Jun 25, 2023
Magnoliaa:

How are you? cheesy

I’m fine thank you. How are you Maggie? How are your boyfriends too?
Re: David Hundeyin Releases Obafemi Hamzat's USA Naturalization Records by Magnoliaa(f): 10:16pm On Jun 25, 2023
AfroKnight:
I’m fine thank you. How are you Maggie? How are your boyfriends too?

I am heartbroken.

And I dumped them. Dem nor get gold wey I fit dig. 😒

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Igboho Speaks As Yoruba Nation Agitators Invade Oyo Govt Secretariat, Hoist Flag / Theresa May's Visit To Nigeria (Photos) / 2019: Obasanjo Forgives Atiku, Endorses Him For President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.