Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? - Health (132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? (1280520 Views)

Looking For The Best IVF/IUI/ICSI Why Not Try Stjudewomenshealthcare Abuja / Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments / Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 23, 2015
Hello House

Please any one with information on the success rate of IVF/ART at the Fertilaid Clinic in Gwarinpa . We will be glad if we knew the success rate as a friend suggested the place to us.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by ZaraBrown: 1:16pm On Jan 23, 2015
happy new year friutful momies in the house,pls can someone send me the super natural conception,my email is ngbrownny@yahoo.com,thanks
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Ebube2014: 3:47pm On Jan 23, 2015
@joyfulbabies (Please if there is any other drug(s) that I can be taken apart from folic acid, Bco and Vitamin C that they give in hospital through out 9months, let)

Do you mean you take those in addition to your prenatal vitamins or just those? My other advice is if you feel funny or have any problems and you are not comfortable with the way your OB doctor treats it always call your IVF doctor. They are less stingy with giving out the right med because he would have had that experience already, but if everything is going on fine as we already know it would then no need.

Congrats and God bless you and your baby.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by LadyGuinivere: 4:44pm On Jan 23, 2015
@Anewdawn. Do you blood test. Be that as it may, progesterone's (cyclogest/gestone) side effects is mad nausea and preggy symptoms. Also hyper hunger and throwing up. I pray for good news
@joyful babies welcome!
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by sexycy1: 5:10pm On Jan 23, 2015
Sticky vibes to every1. Kings daughter I throway salut.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by LadyGuinivere: 7:17pm On Jan 23, 2015
Henmaris a far sis? Have you found your period or issit gone for 9 mths?
Havr u sorted out with the new doctor?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Anewdawn: 8:13pm On Jan 23, 2015
Thanks guys for d response. It will surely end in great praise!
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by iyaire: 8:25pm On Jan 23, 2015
@napa I did mine at Alimosho general hospital Igando in 2011 and trust general hospitals to give you stress with thier process but it has been success all the way.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by viviparity: 2:31pm On Jan 24, 2015
My ppl.,where una dey make una come out nd see ooo! It is only God that can do this oo!. Allmighty God.abum ihe mbu,omeihe ukwu.ocean divider,ewu ......,@Ebube,ladyg,beaty4ash nd all make una bow 4 almighty God.haliluya,haliluya

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by viviparity: 2:42pm On Jan 24, 2015
First time since oct 20l2.multiple fibriods,pcos,high prolactn,low progestron.my last post here,i was in a state of wht hv i done cos my Af was trobln me.i ws confused but God close the mouth of satan.haliluya

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 24, 2015
viviparity:
First time since oct 20l2.multiple fibriods,pcos,high prolactn,low progestron.my last post here,i was in a state of wht hv i done cos my Af was trobln me.i ws confused but God close the mouth of satan.haliluya

Congrats. That goes to show God is not asleep in our case. He will do it for us all that are on his waiting list. Amen
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by henmaris: 4:39pm On Jan 24, 2015
LadyGuinivere:
Henmaris a far sis? Have you found your period or issit gone for 9 mths?
Havr u sorted out with the new doctor?
[color=#006600][/color]
I the oh my dear,26days and still waiting.Negative pregnancy test and feeling very normal.No signs of Af,I've never experienced this before,my Af is always as regular as clockwork only God knows what's up.have an appt with new gynae on February 4 which was the closest possible date.I'm not worried at all don't know y but I'm happy I don't feel bothered.

@viviparity dear congratulations, I'm so happy for us.can remember your last post.God is indeed an awesome God.Happy for u.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by LadyGuinivere: 5:38pm On Jan 24, 2015
henmaris:
[color=#006600][/color]
I the oh my dear,26days and still waiting.Negative pregnancy test and feeling very normal.No signs of Af,I've never experienced this before,my Af is always as regular as clockwork only God knows what's up.have an appt with new gynae on February 4 which was the closest possible date.I'm not worried at all don't know y but I'm happy I don't feel bothered.

@viviparity dear congratulations, I'm so happy for us.can remember your last post.God is indeed an awesome God.Happy for u.

My advice? Try primolut 2 tabs for 5 days.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by LadyGuinivere: 5:44pm On Jan 24, 2015
@Viviparity thank God your stay on out thread was short. I bless the name of the Lord who never sleeps nor slumber. Congratulations to you and your DH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Opeyinka(f): 6:43pm On Jan 24, 2015
Please I have been a silent follower of this thread. I am about to start IVF and I need a nurse who is willing to come to my house and administer the injections at a reasonable fee. I live around Masha Adelabu. Please anyone interested or referral will be highly appreciated.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by viviparity: 8:28pm On Jan 24, 2015
@all thank u 4 ur love 4me. God is here,no doubt anymore as u re going through this process he wil perfect it.this yr we wil simile.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by ekama398: 8:32pm On Jan 24, 2015
Hi beautiful people just stubble on this forum today I must say is very interesting is like family and best of friends, hey how can I survive this two weeks wait been on bed rest for the past six days, and when can one start having symptoms of pregy . Meanwhile TTC for seven years and my fourth ivf. Happy baby dust to us all.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Shofas: 8:43pm On Jan 24, 2015
@viviparity congrats may u carry it to term in Christ's name, please help those with high prolactin what drug did you take to correct it cos am sure it cant be just cabbage and what did you do different this time thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by LadyGuinivere: 9:01pm On Jan 24, 2015
ekama398:
Hi beautiful people just stubble on this forum today I must say is very interesting is like family and best of friends, hey how can I survive this two weeks wait been on bed rest for the past six days, and when can one start having symptoms of pregy . Meanwhile TTC for seven years and my fourth ivf. Happy baby dust to us all.
Welcome sis. Lots of sticky dust and may this attempt yield fruits in Jesus name. Where did you do yours and how many embies were transferred?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by henmaris: 9:04pm On Jan 24, 2015
[color=#006600][/color][quote author=LadyGuinivere post=30094434]
My advice? Try primolut 2 tabs for 5

Thanks sis but it's unfortunate I can't buy medication without prescription else I would have tried out something before now.Got no choice than to wait for my appt.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by VENUSS(f): 10:29pm On Jan 24, 2015
Henmaris, try fresh parsley tea. Congrats vivip. Hhnm
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by mumglows: 11:47am On Jan 25, 2015
congratz vivip, happy bumping
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by henmaris: 5:11pm On Jan 25, 2015
[/color]
VENUSS:
Henmaris, try fresh parsley tea. Congrats vivip. Hhnm
[color=#006600]

Thanks sis,read alot about it just now,trying this tomorrow I hope it works for me so I can start injecting myself (ivf).Got my medications since December
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by LadyGuinivere: 5:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
henmaris:
[/color][color=#006600]
Thanks sis,read alot about it just now,trying this tomorrow I hope it works for me so I can start injecting myself (ivf).Got my medications since December
Do they dispense vitamin c without a script? Try 3000mg per day. I'm starting mine today to help things along (with major prayer)

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by henmaris: 9:43pm On Jan 25, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

Do they dispense vitamin c without a script? Try 3000mg per day. I'm starting mine today to help things along (with major prayer)
[color=#006600][/color]
Yes will get that too.I'm so glad with the support I get from this forum.Ladyg thanks so much and courage as you go via it is well and will be a success.Remain positive and overall pray without ceasing as you advised

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by joyfulbabies: 11:39am On Jan 26, 2015
Ebube thanks so much, may God reward you.
I still have pregnacare plus (with omega3) dual pack which my IVF doctor gave me and it can still sustain me till week 13, but the last time that I went to the new clinic I was given (folic acid Vitamin b, c....) I just kept it in my cupboard since I still have prenatal vitamins that am using.
Now I wish to know, if I finish pregnacare plus (with omega3), is there any other drugs I can be taking together with (folic acid Vitamin b, c....) that my new doctor gave me.
Should I stop baby aspirin too at week 13?.
For now am very fine except for body weakness after returning from work every evening.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by dabgr: 12:56pm On Jan 26, 2015
Hello mama's in the house, can I get the ebook on "supernatural childbirth. Thanks

Thank you Lady G
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by LadyGuinivere: 1:22pm On Jan 26, 2015
dabgr:
Hello mama's in the house, can I get the ebook on "supernatural childbirth. Thanks
gjugwuanya@gmail.com
Sent
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by wonyi: 1:50pm On Jan 26, 2015
Yes fresh parsley leaf in hot water + vitamin C+ RIPE FRESH PINEAPPLE
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Ebube2014: 3:24pm On Jan 26, 2015
viviparity:
My ppl.,where una dey make una come out nd see ooo! It is only God that can do this oo!. Allmighty God.abum ihe mbu,omeihe ukwu.ocean divider,ewu ......,@Ebube,ladyg,beaty4ash nd all make una bow 4 almighty God.haliluya,haliluya

Waohhhh God is able. His mercies endures forever. My dear congrats oooohhhh.....May God bless you and Baby and keep you both safe.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Ebube2014: 3:32pm On Jan 26, 2015
@joyfulbabies Yes you should stop baby Aspirin between 10 and 12 weeks. You need to take your prenatal vitamins till you give birth. You can take the Folic Acid, vitamin C (500mg) and Vitamin B in addition if need be but ask your doctor for a prenatal vitamin that has everything in it that way you will only take one pill a day. Remember to drink plenty of water, eat well, rest and sleep well.

Congrats again and Gods blessings.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by georgesmedical: 6:53pm On Jan 26, 2015
This 2015, our wish from Georges Memorial Medical Centre, Lekki, Lagos, for all women/couples that are TTC is that the desires of their heart be met! 2014 was an outstanding year for our IVF treatment success rates. so many babies. Please visit https://www.facebook.com/georgesmedical and follow us on twitter and instagram @georgesmedical for more info

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (423) (Reply)

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.