Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,116 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? - Health (192) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? (1275967 Views)

Looking For The Best IVF/IUI/ICSI Why Not Try Stjudewomenshealthcare Abuja / Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments / Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (422) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by chigirl45: 8:52pm On Mar 09, 2016
phummy1821:
Good evening to all mamas in the house, with great joy, happiness and grateful heart to God I am glad to say after 4 years and for the time time in my 32 years on earth I finally got my BFP today. Uhmmmmmm it was such a long and tiring journey but I give all praise and honor God. I did hysterocopy in August 2014 and iui last year February but it failed, one mama here gave information about one hospital she used in india I contacted them in November, did all the required tests and was set to go to lagos for visa when suddenly my husband said he wasn't interested again, I was devastated I stopped taking all medications even folic acid, started eating all the things I stopped eating cos of ttc in short I was depressed. It even affected my love life with my husband, fast forward to February 14 this year my husband surprised me by taking out to spend the night in one of the biggest hotel in town apologised for cancelling the india trip which was suppose to be in February and informed me that he had made appointment with our doctor for another iui in April, we made up and had a nice time. My sisters the result of which came out to be BFP today. I just want to encourage all that God is still there, He listen to prayers and make things beautiful at his own right time, even though Satan makes our problem look so big we forget to thank God for other things that count. Jehovah God that remembered me even when I thought he has forgotten about me will remember and show mercy to all mamas in the house. Sorry for my long story smiley
congrats dear,God is still in the business of performing miracles.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by princessG35: 9:58pm On Mar 09, 2016
Congrats my dear.ttc is not an easy thing you wll even wish for ur enemy.U shall carry ur baby to full term.enjoy ur bump dear.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by LadyGuinivere: 10:14pm On Mar 09, 2016
mamakendra:

Nne, like I said I was asleep through out the whole procedure. I was given an IV injection, and within 2 mins, I was knocked out.
Your question about prevention of adhesion, pass me. I don't know that one.
Anyway, in my little knowledge, hysteroscopy is not done to prevent adhesions, but rather to remove adhesions, and clear the uterus of anyother unwanted substance there.
There is another procedure for the prevention of adhesions. Pls research on it.
Hope I have answered your questions?
Lol @research on it. After any uterine surgery there is a probability of adhesions happening or recurring as the womb heals. The actual procedure of removing adhesion is called adhesiolysis and done via hysterecopic surgery.
Some of the methods to Prevent adhesions include ballon catetar, hormones or a special kinda gel. Just wanted to know the one/if any they used so It could help me make up ma mind.
But muchos thanks. Will holla them tmoro

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by LadyGuinivere: 10:41pm On Mar 09, 2016
Congrats Phummy o! Thisyear's valentine kpekus na better one o! cheesy
May God be with you the whole 9 mths.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 10, 2016
@wholesome grace ,i am fine.you people refused to answer my question.nah,my progestrone injection has finished should i continue,tho the nurse didnt say i should.also my vasoprin too has finished.she told me to keep taking my cyclogest,folicacid and efridol.please i need your input on this.No AF yet after 2ww and its BFN
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by sugah: 12:06am On Mar 10, 2016
bolateetoe:
@wholesome grace ,i am fine.you people refused to answer my question.nah,my progestrone injection has finished should i continue,tho the nurse didnt say i should.also my vasoprin too has finished.she told me to keep taking my cyclogest,folicacid and efridol.please i need your input on this.No AF yet after 2ww and its BFN

Keep taking them until you do a repeat PT on Monday.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by uzozzi: 9:08am On Mar 10, 2016
Good morning mamas in the house, have been following this topic for long now and I must say am impressed. I had etopic pregnancy and had a surgery to remove it. After that I didn't take in for long, went for HSG and was told I had adhesions, had a surgery again to remove it and still no BFP, I and hubby decided to go for IVF, I had another HSG done at MECURE and it showed my tubes were ok and uterus fine (pls note that the right tube was removed cos of the etopic) although the two docs i met told me the lining of my womb are thick for me to had adhesions, i was shshocked as well as hubby and d doc I am seeing. My question is since I have decided to go for IVF is there any test an supposed to run apart 4rm the ones I already did in d hospital am using now? (Syphilis, hep B &C, homornal assay, sperm) I have an itching down there that comes 1s in a while have done HVS in 3 labs and the results are good. What other way cacan I test for infection and I do I prepare my body for it?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by DonaTee(f): 9:25am On Mar 10, 2016
uzozzi:
Good morning mamas in the house, have been following this topic for long now and I must say am impressed. I had etopic pregnancy and had a surgery to remove it. After that I didn't take in for long, went for HSG and was told I had adhesions, had a surgery again to remove it and still no BFP, I and hubby decided to go for IVF, I had another HSG done at MECURE and it showed my tubes were ok and uterus fine (pls note that the right tube was removed cos of the etopic) although the two docs i met told me the lining of my womb are thick for me to had adhesions, i was shshocked as well as hubby and d doc I am seeing. My question is since I have decided to go for IVF is there any test an supposed to run apart 4rm the ones I already did in d hospital am using now? (Syphilis, hep B &C, homornal assay, sperm) I have an itching down there that comes 1s in a while have done HVS in 3 labs and the results are good. What other way cacan I test for infection and I do I prepare my body for it?

If d oda tube is patent u can stil conceive naturally.
But if u av decided to go dis path d test u need to do will b determined by d doc in d ivf clinic n also based on physical findings. Some of d test include Endocervical swab mcs, hormonal profile, sfa mcs, pelvic scan, dey ll need dat hsg too. Dats d baseline.
Preparing ur body takes about 3mths. Nevertheless u can start now while u do ur tests .....its God dat gives.
Detox
Icrease veggies fruits n protein intake
Reduce carbs
mild exercises
Adequate water intake
Avoid processed carbs n sugars
Supplements like Omega 369, Ovaboost, Royal jelly, pollen, propolis, folic acid,
Vasoprin (low dose aspirin 75 or 81 m.g ) to improve bld flow n prevent miscarriage

Ur hubby shld b involved in this too. His diet.
He can also take supplements if need be or for better wellbeing

Above all Pray Pray Pray

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by uzozzi: 12:17pm On Mar 10, 2016
@@DONATEE THANKS A LOT...BUT I HAVE BEEN BOOKED TO START TAKING THE INJECTIONS BY 26TH OF THIS MONTH. IS IT TOO EARLY OR CAN I ASK FOR MORE TIME?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by DonaTee(f): 12:33pm On Mar 10, 2016
uzozzi:
@@DONATEE THANKS A LOT...BUT I HAVE BEEN BOOKED TO START TAKING THE INJECTIONS BY 26TH OF THIS MONTH. IS IT TOO EARLY OR CAN I ASK FOR MORE TIME?

Dats a difficult one. I dont av d rights to ask u to postpone. All dat I listed gives no 100%. Its God dat gives ivf success.
D few weeks remaining u can do well by healthy foods, start takin folic acid, Vasoprin,
if u see omega 369 u can start it too.

Take out time to read dis thread. Der r many tips on wat to do during n after egg retrieval n 2weeks wait.
God wil grant u d desires of ur heart triplets in Jesus name amen!
Above all its in Gods hands
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by sugah: 1:25pm On Mar 10, 2016
uzozzi:

As was rightly stated, its good to prepare your body ahead for IUI/IVF procedures.
I have some questions though.
-What is the clinic's plan for your thick uterine wall? Do they give implantation cuts to assist implantation?
-Are you privy to the results of your hormonal assay and your dh's SFA? If you are can you share that info?
-I know sometimes ectopic pregnancy is as a result of infections, have you and your dh had any proper antibiotics treatments?

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Princeakin4u: 1:26pm On Mar 10, 2016
INFERTILITY MANAGEMENT WITH BELL PRODUCTS: MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCES
By Dr (Mrs) Anthonia Kusa, Private Practitioner
I have been in practice for several years, using only natural herbs to assist in the management of Infertility and many other health disorders. We have been recording good results ever since with several happy patients. I have been using BELL LIFESTYLE PRODUCTS in addition to our other regular remedies. We have recorded increased and effective results in our management of several cases. A Couple came to the clinic in May, 2011 with record of Infertility for five (5) years. The man had low sperm count and infections. The woman had Ovarian Cyst and the blockage of the right side fallopian tube, which needed an operation. I decided to use Bell Products on them. I had met Dr Anucha, who introduced me to Bell range. The Couple were placed on Acidic stomach alkaline Balance and Intestinal Cleansing. This is to detoxify their system. Thereafter, they started on Fertalin and Stem Cell Activator in addition with Supreme
Immune Booster for the woman, with few of our other products to open up the blocked fallopian tube. After three months of treatment, we repeated the routine investigations. Semen analysis of the man showed increase from 6 million to 21 million, with good motility. For the woman, the ovarian cyst had disappeared!
Notwithstanding, we still placed them on Fertalin and other remedies for timely ovulation. After four (4) months of medications, she became pregnant. She put to bed a bouncing baby boy in June, 2012.
Also a health practitioner in Saudi Arabia had the problem of Amenorrhea without pregnancy. She has been on contraceptive pills for months and was also having ovarian cyst. We placed her on natural remedies including Bell Products; hear her testimony on the phone…….
“Thank you doctor. My menstrual circle was 35 days and has been regular, the cyst are disappearing. Thank you ma”
Another lady with fibroids who was placed on herbal remedies said also on the phone …“good evening Ma,
it shows in the scan report of today that the fibroids have reduced. The scan report in August read 10.3cm by
10.6cm before the treatment while today report reads 2.92cm by 7.89cm”
These are just few extracts from our records showing that Bell products are highly effective in Infertility and
gynaecological management

RECOMMENDATIONS
* Avoid vigorous exercises, hot tubs and saunas as they lead to changes in ovulation and reduced
sperm counts. Get ovulation kits from Bell Lifestyle to monitor your ovulation period.
* Do not take any drugs except those prescribed by your physician.
* Do not smoke and avoid being around cigarette smoke and smokers.
* Do not consume animal fats, fried foods, sugar or junk foods, balance up your PH. Use Acidic
Stomach Alkaline Balance
* Increase intake of fresh fruits and vegetables
* Regular total body detoxification
* Adequate water intake
* Avoid some ulcer medications. They may decrease sperm count and even cause impotence. Try Acid Refluxand Indigestion Tea/Acidic Stomach Alkaline Balance
* Learn stress management techniques and deal with stress that can be avoided. Try Bell Calming Chronic Stress
* Caffeine consumption may prevent some women from becoming pregnant. Drink natural caffeine free tea.
* For women bearing children in later years, try Stem Cell Activator
* Avoid overgrowth of unfriendly bacteria, candida, fungi or parasites. Most gynaecological infections resulting to Infertility are caused from Microbes that crept into the Vagina and Uterus from the Colon (Anus). Try BellColon Cleanse, Virux Viral, Bladder and Yeast Infection
* Increase the intake of wholesome foods rich in vitamins and mineral
* Increase intake of essentials fatty acids, oily fish, fish liver oil, seed nuts, pulse, beans and unrefined vegetables oils.

Bell products will take care of ………………….
The products have been of great help to all serious medical challenges. Read more of various testimonies with their phone numbers of those who have been benefited from ……….. Everyday, we receive amazing testimonials about our product efficacy. Testimonies stream in from Doctors, Pharmacists, other health Personnels, distributors, and in fact from everyone! All forms of chronic ailments bow at the feet of Bell Lifestyle products. Hundreds of Thousands of people have been helped!

To order call Akin now 08051400850 07031998888

For more information, inbox me or visit

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByZ2hSToNNZ-ZXhTU3hySThUQlE/view?usp=sharing
or <a href=”http://bellwellness.blog.com/”> ATEXT TO

pslm23:
I know there is a TTC forum but I was just wondering if there are any ladies here that are going through or will soon go through IVF/IUI or any other assisted reproduction techniques other than clomid.

I am currently doing IVF and thought it would be nice to share with others on the same journey and compare notes on meds, stimms, retrievals, transfers etc.
I'm on day 4 of stimms using 1cc of Menopur 75IU and 375 IU of Gonal-F injections I have to take in my belly every night. These meds have the worst side effects, headaches, nausea and kick-a ss diarrhea (TMI sorry  wink )

If you have an IVF experience, please share.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Miracletwinee: 2:57pm On Mar 10, 2016
Hugging all y beautiful and fruitful waiting mothers that is what I just want to do this hot afternoon. This is my first time of posting here. I just come in here once in a blue moon and luckily am here today. It's nice to see that the tread is active again please let's keep lifting each other's spirit. I've read with keen intreast the on going discussion. Oya all of you collu temper. Trying to conceive in its self can be very frustrating and to add the fact that you feel some dr some where is trying to reap you off can be killing.
My sisters please let's take it easy our hormones have a way of flowing the wrong way at times like this. I stumbled on this tread after I got pregnant after two decades of waiting. So you should know where am coming from. I did IVF 8 times in 4 hospitals before God finally answered me . So I know what am talking about. Please when we are going thru this period of waiting let's be careful of our utterances and learn to follow your heart and not the crowd.
Sometimes some of the reviews I read here are too good to be true when it comes to IVF.and I am tempted to think that there is a bit of marketing going on. (Just my own Thot ). And I want to boldly say and I say it in capital letters THERE IS NO IVF DOCTOR THAT DOES NOT LIKE MONEY. No matter how nice they appear they are after your Naira they are not out to do you a favour but to render their services and smile to the bank with your Naira God must surely deliver everyone of us from them.so am surprised to hear that somebody is owing a doctor 500k after treatment lai lai it's not possible they will make sure you pay the last kobo before the transfer. I beg let me run to pick my miracles from sky I will continue when am less busy.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by uzozzi: 3:01pm On Mar 10, 2016
sugah:

As was rightly stated, its good to prepare your body ahead for IUI/IVF procedures.
I have some questions though.
-What is the clinic's plan for your thick uterine wall? Do they give implantation cuts to assist implantation?
-Are you privy to the results of your hormonal assay and your dh's SFA? If you are can you share that info?
-I know sometimes ectopic pregnancy is as a result of infections, have you and your dh had any proper antibiotics treatments?

@@sugah thanks for the reply....The 2 doctors I saw after i did scan said if the lining was thin,it would have been a bother,but it was thick enough so they didn't think I had asherman syndrome like my HSG result stated. Before I did another HSG which said the uterus was ok. DH SFA was perfect, I just did another hormonal assay on sat,haven't gone for the result yet. Saw where you talked about your doctor please can I have your email address? Or can you drop his number and hospital name? Thanks
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by phummy1821: 3:44pm On Mar 10, 2016
Thank you so much to all the mamas in the house for your prayers and well wishes, may Jehovah God continue to be wuth us all and grant all our heart desires. Amen
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by HD16: 3:58pm On Mar 10, 2016
Miracletwinee:
Hugging all y beautiful and fruitful waiting mothers that is what I just want to do this hot afternoon. This is my first time of posting here. I just come in here once in a blue moon and luckily am here today. It's nice to see that the tread is active again please let's keep lifting each other's spirit. I've read with keen intreast the on going discussion. Oya all of you collu temper. Trying to conceive in its self can be very frustrating and to add the fact that you feel some dr some where is trying to reap you off can be killing.
My sisters please let's take it easy our hormones have a way of flowing the wrong way at times like this. I stumbled on this tread after I got pregnant after two decades of waiting. So you should know where am coming from. I did IVF 8 times in 4 hospitals before God finally answered me . So I know what am talking about. Please when we are going thru this period of waiting let's be careful of our utterances and learn to follow your heart and not the crowd.
Sometimes some of the reviews I read here are too good to be true when it comes to IVF.and I am tempted to think that there is a bit of marketing going on. (Just my own Thot ). And I want to boldly say and I say it in capital letters THERE IS NO IVF DOCTOR THAT DOES NOT LIKE MONEY. No matter how nice they appear they are after your Naira they are not out to do you a favour but to render their services and smile to the bank with your Naira God must surely deliver everyone of us from them.so am surprised to hear that somebody is owing a doctor 500k after treatment lai lai it's not possible they will make sure you pay the last kobo before the transfer. I beg let me run to pick my miracles from sky I will continue when am less busy.

Dear Miracletwinee,

Thank you very much for your post above. I ordinarily wouldn't reply but I need to state a few things clearly ma.

1. That something did not happen to you or someone you know does not mean it didn't happen. Yes, my friend owed almost 500k into her pregnancy and yes she was never disturbed. As a matter of fact I was the one keeping track and begging her to go pay.

2.Nobody pestered me for money while I also had my own cycle just that I like to pay for every service rendered to me without delay especially when delayed payment isn't necessary.

3. No, I'm not anyone's agent. I have a previous username here which I rested to maintain my anonymous nature. Using that username will make everyone know who I am clearly as news about me has made front page a couple of times.

4. IVF wasn't even recommended for me, Dr. Emeka wanted to try IUI but I just didn't want to be that patient.

5. To me personally, Doctor Emeka more than sold a service, his interpersonal relationship skills was on point.

That said, I admire your courage over the years you had to wait. Wow! Two decades, 8 IVFs? God is indeed great.
Kisses to your babies.

5 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by sugah: 4:05pm On Mar 10, 2016
Hi uzozzi, im not sure which of the doctors you are referring to. I used different doctors at different times.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by uzozzi: 4:31pm On Mar 10, 2016
sugah:
Hi uzozzi, im not sure which of the doctors you are referring to. I used different doctors at different times.

@SUGAH...no problems please can i get your email address?
thanks grin
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by wholesomegrace: 5:09pm On Mar 10, 2016
bolateetoe:

They usually advise you continue with the cyclogest, folicacid and efridol. Follow as advised.

However, if you want to add progesterone to be on the safe side, discuss with the Dr Okewale so that you can quickly get it. Tis well
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by sugah: 5:10pm On Mar 10, 2016
uzozzi:

@SUGAH...no problems please can i get your email address?
thanks grin

Sent you a pm. Just reply the msg with your enquiries.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by sugah: 5:11pm On Mar 10, 2016
LadyGuinivere, been meaning to ask were you able to do that stuff?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Godmerciesss: 5:33pm On Mar 10, 2016
bolateetoe:
Pls continue oooo
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Godmerciesss: 5:39pm On Mar 10, 2016
Miracletwinee:

Nope i I owed 250k and paid up during my 3 months post bfp visits!
3of my colleagues d same tin in fact they owed more..
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Godmerciesss: 5:42pm On Mar 10, 2016
HD16:

Dear Miracletwinee,

Thank you very much for your post above. I ordinarily wouldn't reply but I need to state a few things clearly ma.

1. That something did not happen to you or someone you know does not mean it didn't happen. Yes, my friend owed almost 500k into her pregnancy and yes she was never disturbed. As a matter of fact I was the one keeping track and begging her to go pay.

2.Nobody pestered me for money while I also had my own cycle just that I like to pay for every service rendered to me without delay especially when delayed payment isn't necessary.

3. No, I'm not anyone's agent. I have a previous username here which I rested to maintain my anonymous nature. Using that username will make everyone know who I am clearly as news about me has made front page a couple of times.

4. IVF wasn't even recommended for me, Dr. Emeka wanted to try IUI but I just didn't want to be that patient.

5. To me personally, Doctor Emeka more than sold a service, his interpersonal relationship skills was on point.

That said, I admire your courage over the years you had to wait. Wow! Two decades, 8 IVFs? God is indeed great.
Kisses to your babies.

Gbam u said it all..
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Miracletwinee: 10:33pm On Mar 10, 2016
Godmerciesss:

Gbam u said it all..
[quote author=Godmerciesss post=43653405]
My dear sisters I must say that I didn't call anyone an agent. Am just expressing my own Thot as per what I read here sometimes and I never mentioned any dr in particular. Maybe I shouldn't have used the word impossible to owe. But in all my journey in the world of IVF I never owed and was never even given the chance to. So I find it unusual. What if the person owe and gets a BFN will she go back to pay the debt? By the time 2,3 ,4 patients does that don't you think the dr will be forced to close that window or is it that all Nigerians have become so faithful overnight? Anyway I don't expect any dr to give his patients that privilege if he does then he must be very "magnanimous" in all the clinics that I used they write it in black and white that all payments must be made before the transfer.
All that said please let's move on and continue to encourage ourselves i believe that this is a place where we can draw strength away from the struggles and pains of this monster called infertility.please don't give up you are in a battle that must be won because Gods word concerning us is NON SHALL BE BARREN So no matter how good we think or hear a dr is please don't throw away that element of God in any treatment. May God grant us all our heart desire.

10 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by uzozzi: 8:25am On Mar 11, 2016
sugah:

Sent you a pm. Just reply the msg with your enquiries.
@sugah Ijeabalum20@yahoo.com
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by santagelo25(m): 8:49am On Mar 11, 2016
Miracletwinee......

"All that said please let's move on and continue to encourage ourselves i believe that this is a place where we can draw strength away from the struggles and pains of this monster called infertility.please don't give up you are in a battle that must be won because Gods word concerning us is NON SHALL BE BARREN So no matter how good we think or hear a dr is please don't throw away that element of God in any treatment. May God grant us all our heart desire."

...I quote part of your comment because it shows how matured you are.That is the way to go about issues of this nature.Mothers and Fathers,forge ahead and keep on with the good work and for the forum to be condusive as usual.The love of God will continue to rule here.One love.

4 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by LadyGuinivere: 4:29pm On Mar 12, 2016
sugah:
LadyGuinivere, been meaning to ask were you able to do that stuff?
Nne if it is not one bad story, it is the other. But the tide has turned in Jesus name.
Will email u
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by sugah: 7:25pm On Mar 12, 2016
^^^ok dear.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by DonaTee(f): 2:41pm On Mar 13, 2016
He closed d mouth of the lion
he calmed d angry waves
he healed the sick
he raised d dead
tell me wat can't he do

My God can do anything
anything, everything
He can do anything, everything
tell me wat can't he do
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Anewdawn: 6:06pm On Mar 13, 2016
Pls house which ivf protocol is better between long and short protocols.
Which one has more advantages over the other? Pls I need urgent responses I beg. Please mummys that have gotten bfp through ivf, which one worked better?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by oluwashindara01: 7:46pm On Mar 13, 2016
Hi sister long time....dis struggle ll definitely end with praise by his grace. So calm ur nerves my people.
Plus u pp have confused me o, was thinking of using the bridges or olive now am very confused plus still trying to gather d money sef because we can't really afford it.
Pls does any body have dr Emekas number and as per fibroid I read on ttcing tread dat one old woman frm osun or so had a concoction dat works for it and pp have testified to it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (422) (Reply)

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.