Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,860 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? - Health (194) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? (1279285 Views)

Looking For The Best IVF/IUI/ICSI Why Not Try Stjudewomenshealthcare Abuja / Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments / Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by wholesomegrace: 5:24pm On Mar 17, 2016
LadyGuinivere:
Exactly.
Most clinics treat everybody the same. They never factor in hormonal differences nd the fertility challenge. They always use the cheapest protocol and if u don't know , u just go along with it.
One thing I have learnt in these few year is to be a professional pest. I hound my doctors and if they dnt gimme the attn I deserve, I simply walk. I won't work hard for the money and the person I give it to gives me attitude

I have lean't common sense here. I've started the role of being a professional pest sef. Its so unprofessional when u take pples money and don't address their problem.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by wholesomegrace: 5:57pm On Mar 17, 2016
bolateetoe:
@ wholesomegrace from all the test,nothing is wrong with me except if they didnt tell me,i did my hsg elsewhere and my tubes are ohk,i did the rest with them and according to them i am ohk.except for my hubby.

I tried to google this and i got some more info. Dr Chris Isioma Williams. He is a medical doctor and does Personal /Family Health Management. Pastor Head Stone Church.

You could google further to get his contact details. Cheers dear
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by hope43: 12:55am On Mar 18, 2016
Hello house,how are you and our waiting for the fruit of the womb.may GOD answer our prayers AMEEN.please my e-sisters anyone anybody that is planning to go to Egypt for anything I said ANYTHING should be VERY VERY careful with her money please and please.egyptians are very wicked and can't be trusted with money.there are 2 of my close friends that went to Egypt and return with results(ivf) and I also read here so we have been saving for almost a year but today only 2 days in cairo as I went to buy groceries this evil hearted took away all my money my atms and everything.they only live me my phone and passport. So I decided to share as I have been told to be careful but destiny have decide what can I do
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by favoredgal: 7:43am On Mar 18, 2016
@hope43 did you call your bank to block your atm immediately?
Sorry bout your experience
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 18, 2016
omg! sorry to hear that @hope43,i can just imagine what you are going through now.Msy God restore all what you have lost in multiple folds.it is well
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by wholesomegrace: 7:53am On Mar 18, 2016
hope43:
Hello house,how are you and our waiting for the fruit of the womb.may GOD answer our prayers AMEEN.please my e-sisters anyone anybody that is planning to go to Egypt for anything I said ANYTHING should be VERY VERY careful with her money please and please.egyptians are very wicked and can't be trusted with money.there are 2 of my close friends that went to Egypt and return with results(ivf) and I also read here so we have been saving for almost a year but today only 2 days in cairo as I went to buy groceries this evil hearted took away all my money my atms and everything.they only live me my phone and passport. So I decided to share as I have been told to be careful but destiny have decide what can I do

This is really painful. So sorry sis. I pray God will compensate you. Please do the usual police reports and block all ATM cards stolen. It is well
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by tuns10: 10:18am On Mar 18, 2016
@hope 43.Wow! so sorry.It is well with you.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by hope43: 10:37am On Mar 18, 2016
Tnx sisters yes I have blocked all the cards.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Gracy77: 3:29pm On Mar 18, 2016
So sorry about this sister. May God console you with a miracle
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by DonaTee(f): 3:57pm On Mar 18, 2016
Oh my! May God restore all u av lost. Gosh! Dis is scary ontop other stress
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 18, 2016
@hope43 it's well with you. Sorry about that. My Father! My Father!! Please visit mama hope43 where ever she is and favour her. Let her journey never be in vain and put everlasting joy and smiles on her face, amen.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by wonyi: 8:34pm On Mar 18, 2016
@hope43 sorry for ur loss. Such a bad experience. Pls block your cards n report at the station.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Tbaby4real(f): 12:25am On Mar 21, 2016
DonaTee:
Thnx @oleayo22

pls who has an idea on how to raise my thyroid hormones naturally? Its a bit low tho I gat no symptoms of low thyroid

I ve started mild exercises. Some1 suggested omega 3 6 9.
Any other tips n advices is welcome.
I just want to ask what your levels are? You may want to ask for the proper medication and support it with right food.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Rachie83: 1:51pm On Mar 21, 2016
Dear mummies,espectant mums and TTC,i already posted this but i felt i should share it here because i cant just contain my joy.This is to inspire other TTC and to show gratitude to what God has done for me and my husband.We got married with the hope of being blessed with the fruit of marriage like any other people but our hope was broken because of the devastating news we received.The result shows my husband was azoospermic(zero sperm).We tried everything we could medically and herbally but no hope,we spent and spent money but nothing happened.We became traumatized because we could'nt just believe that was happening to us.The further test shows my husband testes was'nt even producing at all.But the question was, what went wrong?
My husband was'nt promiscous,not the drinking type,not smoking,the urologists said no hope at all unless we go for adoption but we rejected it and we kept trying until one day, i saw a page on FB about herbal drugs in capsules plus testimonies of couples with similar issue, we ordered for the drugs and he started using it with faith.Lo and behold the sperm cells reveals 18million from zero-Oh we became so happy,it really shows our hope is alive and with more effort and God's backing i will be back here to give my pregnancy testimony.To TTC never give up God never created anyone to be barren..
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by wholesomegrace: 2:18pm On Mar 21, 2016
Rachie83:
Dear mummies,espectant mums and TTC,i already posted this but i felt i should share it here because i cant just contain my joy.This is to inspire other TTC and to show gratitude to what God has done for me and my husband.We got married with the hope of being blessed with the fruit of marriage like any other people but our hope was broken because of the devastating news we received.The result shows my husband was azoospermic(zero sperm).We tried everything we could medically and herbally but no hope,we spent and spent money but nothing happened.We became traumatized because we could'nt just believe that was happening to us.The further test shows my husband testes was'nt even producing at all.But the question was, what went wrong?
My husband was'nt promiscous,not the drinking type,not smoking,the urologists said no hope at all unless we go for adoption but we rejected it and we kept trying until one day, i saw a page on FB about herbal drugs in capsules plus testimonies of couples with similar issue, we ordered for the drugs and he started using it with faith.Lo and behold the sperm cells reveals 18million from zero-Oh we became so happy,it really shows our hope is alive and with more effort and God's backing i will be back here to give my pregnancy testimony.To TTC never give up God never created anyone to be barren..

Congrats sis. Can you please share the herbal drugs you took?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Rachie83: 2:26pm On Mar 21, 2016
wholesomegrace:

Congrats sis. Can you please share the herbal drugs you took?
Thanks so much,the page is Natural Health Zone(for male infertility-Dr Quick is the name of the herbal drugs)their other drugs works for women infertility too.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by MrCyril(m): 4:04pm On Mar 21, 2016
pslm23:
I know there is a TTC forum but I was just wondering if there are any ladies here that are going through or will soon go through IVF/IUI or any other assisted reproduction techniques other than clomid.

I am currently doing IVF and thought it would be nice to share with others on the same journey and compare notes on meds, stimms, retrievals, transfers etc.
I'm on day 4 of stimms using 1cc of Menopur 75IU and 375 IU of Gonal-F injections I have to take in my belly every night. These meds have the worst side effects, headaches, nausea and kick-a ss diarrhea (TMI sorry  wink )

If you have an IVF experience, please share.

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Blessedmum(f): 6:02pm On Mar 21, 2016
bolateetoe:
this st ives na yeye hospital,imagine i didnt even see the Dr Okewale nor the matron that did the procedure to ask question why i bleeded clotted blood.i was referred to one nurse and one tall doctor there,the explanation he gave was that my hormones overreacted that i had trascend ovarian failure at that moment after retrieval,.am i not suppose to see the doctor himself.well...the deed has been done ,i am trrying the natural way for now.

as for the drugs there is no drug we didnt use last year but it didnt work.the doctor i met was even surprise that my hubby wasnt placed on drugs during the treatment.

can any one prescribe or suggest alternative ways to boost hubby sperm count and motility,

Thank God stives is releasing my AF small small but its coming with seriouis pain embarassed
I feel for you sis, God ll compensatr u. You can give fertilsan a trial dat's wat hubby used and his motility and morphology improved greatly, he didn't even finish d 2nd pack before I took in.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by oomiyale(f): 6:15pm On Mar 21, 2016
Which one is fertilsan o. Pls give more detail herb or drug nd where can I get it
Blessedmum:

I feel for you sis, God ll compensatr u. You can give fertilsan a trial dat's wat hubby used and his motility and morphology improved greatly, he didn't even finish d 2nd pack before I took in.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Blessedmum(f): 6:34pm On Mar 21, 2016
oomiyale:
Which one is fertilsan o. Pls give more detail herb or drug nd where can I get it
It's a supplement for d treatment of sperm issues, u can get more information on it online. Not sure it is in Nigeria yet bt u can order for it online.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 21, 2016
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Joyfulmother(f): 8:21pm On Mar 21, 2016
I do agree with Godmerciess, pls, let's not allow this thread grow cold. Those of us who have learnt one or two things and infact, have gotten a BFP should stick around to encourage others too. I strongly believe God has not forgoten any of us and as it is written in Psalms 145:14-19, he gives all their meat in due season!
Hang in there Sisters, God is working on your case right now. U shall not b barren!
I should let the House know that to the glory of God I got a BFP two weeks ago after a failed first attempt.
The God of Heaven and Earth who has comforted me after 7+ years of never ever having tested Positive to a PT is still very much alive, powerful and just set to bless all.
This year will not pass U too by IJN. Amen.
NB: Pls if I need to send a private message to someone on this thread, how do I go about it?
Thank you and Baby dust, all!
Godmerciesss:
Hi everyone
I was active here a yr ago....I apologize i left d thread ...and felt I should come bak cos it seems ds thread has gone cold.it pains me...
TTC is not somtin u wish for even an enemy but we must not give up and it involves WIDE QUALITY INFO
This thread with God, led me to Dr Emeka where I got my 7months baby boy at 1st attempt at ivf ..if d thread was cold like ds then..i might not ve gotten d info I got b4making major decisions...
Though it might look like it ll never work out...trust God and hold on your faith
Pls don't let ds thread die...those that got their bfps should come back abeg.

Mothers am praying for you...
Shalom

4 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Blessedmum(f): 8:30pm On Mar 21, 2016
CovenantBabies:
Hi People!
oomiyale fertilsan M is on amazon. It's about $159 for 3 packs(90 days/3Months) supply.

@ BlessedMum, pls do u mind sharing DH'S sfa values before & after using fertilsan so we can compare. Trying to switch cos fertilsan has a better dose plan (all 3caps just once a day). it'll be easier to police ones DH to ensure he takes it.
Also do u think it works more than the 3 fairhaven combo's?
How are you & Lo's doing? Enjoy ur ride.
We're doing great.Sharing is nt a problem. He started using fertilsan in November before then he wasnt on any fertility drug,coz he wasn't taken it serious again. Here is d result of d one he did on Dec 7

Appearance: Watery
Viscosity: Normal
Volume: 2ml
Motility: Active 10%, Sluggish 40%, Dead 50%
Total Count: 56*10 raise to power 6 cells/ml(50-150*10) raise to power 6
Morphology: Normal 70%, Abnormal 30%
Pus Cells: ++
R.B.C: Nil
Epithelial Cells: 2-4Hpf
No infection.
After using the fertilsan for 30 days he stopped using it coz we only had one pack. However, he was able to restock after xmas and it was dat same week dat we went to see gynae and he requested for another test, and there was great improvement in d motility and it was dat cycle I got pregnant.
Am trying to check my previous post for his last result before Fertilsan,though I knw d motility and morphology info very well but I want to give accurate info. His active motility has always been 10% and d normal morphology has always been 40%, we started frm 7ml count 5 years ago.
We have never used fairhaven before, d only other fertility drug he has ever used is Addyzoa and dat was 4yrs ago ,then Oligocare last year and we also tried herbal. But i made sure he reduces his drinking lifestyle,he takes a lot of milk and i placed him on tigernuts.

Here is my post about his last result before he used Fertilsan,it was done in March.

Dear family,am back, i went silent coz I wanted to put my mind off ttc( though I peep once in a while).I av a little testimony,my husband's latest sfa shows his sperm count has increased to 73million from 6 million. even his morphology has increased it's now 50:50 unlike 60% abnormal b4.His sperm appearance is no longer watery but now creamy.However, I still need advises from sabi sabi mamas concerning d motility,d percentage of d fast one's is still small.Am sorryfor the long post,baby dust to us all.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Share)

Am sorry for d long post,however one of d promises I made to God is dat I want to use my testimony to inspire others.

6 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 21, 2016
Congratulations @Joyfulmother. To God be the glory. You shall carry to term and deliver your Los peacefully with God walking with you in Jesus name, amen. Good news, good news, good news. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 21, 2016
@Joyfulmother, click on the person's moniker, you will see the person's profile, then click on where you see Send e-mail to that moniker. For eg; click on lynsunny, then click on send email to lynsunny. That's all, then I will see it and reply you. Hope this helps.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by wonyi: 10:59pm On Mar 21, 2016
@joyfulmum congratulations, happy bumping n a healthy pregnancy. Keep praying n eating healthy n resting n loving hubby n ur body
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 21, 2016
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by wholesomegrace: 7:55am On Mar 22, 2016
Big congrats to Joyfulmother. Oya come and share your success story with us and the hospital you used.

Cheers to a stress free nine months and the coming of your babies in Jesus names
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Joyfulmother(f): 7:56am On Mar 22, 2016
Lynsunny:
@Joyfulmother, click on the person's moniker, you will see the person's profile, then click on where you see Send e-mail to that moniker. For eg; click on lynsunny, then click on send email to lynsunny. That's all, then I will see it and reply you. Hope this helps.

Thank U my Sis. God's blessings to you! ; smiley
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by mamakendra(f): 2:49pm On Mar 22, 2016
A BIG CONGRATULATIONS to you, @joyfulmother. This is indeed a wonderful news.
Pls where did you buy the fertilsan and how much is it.
Thanks
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Blessedmum(f): 4:44pm On Mar 22, 2016
CovenantBabies:
@BlessedMum, wow that was a huge improvement. Meaning a switch should be worth it. Please did you add anyother thing like folic acid, vit E, Omega 3 etc to the fertilsan?
Kisses to Lo.

@Joyfulmum, big congrats. You must be a woman of great strength. 7years is not 7days. I bless God for you.
Happy & Health 9months and delivery!
Thanks ma, urs ll join soon ijn. He didn't any other thing apart frm taking milk and youghurt regularly, then in Dec he took ciprotab because of d pulse cells.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 22, 2016
AF has come and gone not really heavy as they claimed.ST Ives that will be the last you would see us in your hospital!not even a call from dr okewale to console us to explain further about the failure...what next?ohk i have bought omega3,addyzoa and fertil support from nature field.i didnt get fertilaid fair haven.Please what else should i get for myself and hubby.i am trying naturally for the next 6months,where will i get fertilsan

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (423) (Reply)

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.