Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,984 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? - Health (343) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? (1285253 Views)

Looking For The Best IVF/IUI/ICSI Why Not Try Stjudewomenshealthcare Abuja / Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments / Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) ... (424) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Omojudy: 2:11pm On Sep 08, 2021
expertman:

Thank You sir are they here in Abeokuta?

Yes they are.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by meetme01: 4:11pm On Sep 08, 2021
expertman:

Thank You sir are they here in Abeokuta?

Yes.

Ibara Housing Estate. Opposite Housing Corporation, the road beside Lyceum School. Just drive down..the second turning to your left
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by expertman(m): 4:16pm On Sep 08, 2021
May Heavens bless you greatly .

Thanks

meetme01:

Yes.

Ibara Housing Estate. Opposite Housing Corporation, the road beside Lyceum School. Just drive down..the second turning to your left
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Omojudy: 4:41pm On Sep 08, 2021
expertman:
May Heavens bless you greatly .

Thanks

Yes St Ivies are in Abeokuta. I didnt get the question earlier.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by expertman(m): 5:01pm On Sep 08, 2021
Alright thanks sir

Omojudy:

Yes St Ivies are in Abeokuta. I didnt get the question earlier.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by tabontabon: 10:33pm On Sep 08, 2021
I don't understand what you said please.
Omojudy:

With Ivies anywhere just be ready to spend months preparing.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Omojudy: 2:36am On Sep 09, 2021
tabontabon:
I don't understand what you said please.
With the hospital St Ivies, they take their time and don't rush.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by AwesomeGod: 3:32pm On Sep 10, 2021
such a coincidence. I heard about Dr Ese in July and due to his very good rates, we left where we were and started the cycle with him. I am 45 (will be 46 yrs next week) and i just got my BFP yesterday earlier than my test date of tomorrow. Dr Ese is empathic, professional and very humane. He is also flexible too even in pricing. I recommend him highly.

@Blendy77 i remember you vagely from 2013/14 when i had my first IVF success. Since then I have tried 3 times at another Clinic in Abuja to no avail. I return all the glory to God. baby du
st to all the waiting mothers.
Blendy77:

Try Dr Ese of Primecare. He is one of the best n very affordable. He is from Diff so knows his onions very well. If u are not in a hurry n cutting cost then you can take advantage of Joje promo. They are also very good but takes his time due to the cheap cost of N500k for 2 cycles.

12 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Omojudy: 3:38pm On Sep 10, 2021
AwesomeGod:
such a coincidence. I heard about Dr Ese in July and due to his very good rates, we left where we were and started the cycle with him. I am 45 (will be 46 yrs next week) and i just got my BFP yesterday earlier than my test date of tomorrow. Dr Ese is empathic, professional and very humane. He is also flexible too even in pricing. I recommend him highly.

Yes Primecare has a good review. Don't let its outward appearance discourage you.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by AwesomeGod: 3:54pm On Sep 10, 2021
They are currently renovating the building. I am so thankful that I went there.
Omojudy:

Yes Primecare has a good review. Don't let its outward appearance discourage you.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by AwesomeGod: 4:12pm On Sep 10, 2021
Now I see how i felt i knew you. I also used Dr Emeka for my baby girl and it was day 2 transfer.
Blendy77:

My twins were day 2 transfer because Dr Emeka hasn't started day 5 then. Its the grade of embies transferred that is the koko and from u description ur Day 3 embies are very good to go. Have faith Sis, all the best
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Omojudy: 4:26pm On Sep 10, 2021
AwesomeGod:
Sent you a message.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Bunny19: 5:07pm On Sep 10, 2021
AwesomeGod:
pls reach me on lamibaby864@gmail.com can't remember my nairaland email. I would really want us to talk. Thank u ma and congrats once more on ur bfp
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Twinbella: 6:51pm On Sep 10, 2021
AwesomeGod:
Congratulations dear, please how much does he charge for ivf??

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Omojudy: 8:40pm On Sep 10, 2021
Twinbella:

Congratulations dear, please how much does he charge for ivf??
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Omojudy: 8:42pm On Sep 10, 2021
Blendy77:

If you live close to Abuja try Primecare @ Garki. Dr Ese is one of the best and also very affordable. Most of our BFPs are coming from that end
Is this at Garki or Gwarimpa?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Blendy77(f): 2:30am On Sep 11, 2021
Omojudy:

Is this at Garki or Gwarimpa?

Garki

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Blendy77(f): 2:35am On Sep 11, 2021
AwesomeGod:
Now I see how i felt i knew you. I also used Dr Emeka for my baby girl and it was day 2 transfer.

Congratulations on ur baby girl. Most Dr Emeka babies before 2015 when he moved from Georges are 2 days transfer and his success rates then was top notch.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Blendy77(f): 2:44am On Sep 11, 2021
AwesomeGod:

@Blendy77 i remember you vagely from 2013/14 when i had my first IVF success. Since then I have tried 3 times at another Clinic in Abuja to no avail. I return all the glory to God. baby du

The guy is God sent o. Most of the BFP's we celebrated this week in my crib are from him. We even had a BFP with 5 implanted after 4 was transfered. He advised she removed 2 and they were successfully removed over a month now no issues. And this was a lady with hydrosalsalpx. He took care of it before the ivf wt just 100k. Both mother n triplets bouncing in good health. Na only God fit reward that Dr, very empathic n understanding n knowledgeable. He's from Diff so very sound.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Blendy77(f): 2:49am On Sep 11, 2021
Okoro48:
Hello mums in the house , has any one experienced prolong menstrual bleeding I intend starting an ivf cycle but I have been bleeding for almost a month now , pls if any one has experienced this how did you manage the it and treat it.

See a good gynaecologist Sis, they kno how to stop such things
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Omojudy: 4:24am On Sep 11, 2021
AwesomeGod:
Oh its a different hospital.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by tabontabon: 9:31am On Sep 11, 2021
Fertility clinics at Abuja seems to be achieving results even at first attempt more than Lagos. And their price is lower than what is obtainable in Lagos.

Blendy77:

The guy is God sent o. Most of the BFP's we celebrated this week in my crib are from him. We even had a BFP with 5 implanted after 4 was transfered. He advised she removed 2 and they were successfully removed over a month now no issues. And this was a lady with hydrosalsalpx. He took care of it before the ivf wt just 100k. Both mother n triplets bouncing in good health. Na only God fit reward that Dr, very empathic n understanding n knowledgeable. He's from Diff so very sound.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Omojudy: 9:54am On Sep 11, 2021
Blendy77:

Garki
Thank you.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 11, 2021
AwesomeGod:

Congratulations dear.
Please whats d cost?
Also, address of d hospital.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Blendy77(f): 11:16am On Sep 11, 2021
flawlesskayc:

Congratulations dear.
Please whats d cost?
Also, address of d hospital.

750k one cycle and about 1.2m for 2 cycles
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 11, 2021
Blendy77:

Wow, quite affordable.
Thank you mama.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by kemmyk: 1:23pm On Sep 11, 2021
Jessicajung:

How much is the one with higher dose
I want to buy too
Can u tell me the vendor you bought from
Thanks
sorry am just seeing this, do you still need if yes, I can give you like 3 people’s numbers you can contact so that you won’t fall victim of scammers on jiji.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by kemmyk: 1:24pm On Sep 11, 2021
Jessicajung:

How much for the high dose
Pls can ýou link me up to the vendor....I want to buy too
Thanks
is now around 26k now
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Twinbella: 2:31pm On Sep 11, 2021
Blendy77:

Thanks blendy. This is really affordable.. does this include tests and drugs or i have to pay for tests and drugs sseparately
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Blendy77(f): 5:42pm On Sep 11, 2021
Twinbella:

Thanks blendy. This is really affordable.. does this include tests and drugs or i have to pay for tests and drugs sseparately

Everythg
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Bunny19: 7:30pm On Sep 11, 2021
@AwesomeGod, pls try and reach me. Its very very important I speak or chat with u. Sos cry cry
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Twinbella: 8:08pm On Sep 11, 2021
Blendy77:

Everythg
Beautiful, i dont live in abuja but i don't mind traveling to abuja to get my own testimony. Is there any affordable accommodation close to primecare fertility clinic.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) ... (424) (Reply)

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.