Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,223 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? - Health (419) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? (1278203 Views)

Looking For The Best IVF/IUI/ICSI Why Not Try Stjudewomenshealthcare Abuja / Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments / Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Cuppycakes(f): 6:14am On Feb 26
3greatnations:
Please does anyone know current cost of ivf treatment with st Ives lagos .thank you

St. Ives at Lekki is currently running a promo to end 29th February

One of our branches in Lagos *(Ikoyi branch)* is currently on discounted price promo on IVF and the price is either 1.5million or 1.8million naira.

I contacted them recently and got this response
*Registration has commenced on 1st February and will end on 29th February, 2024.*

If the woman will use her own egg + husband sperm, the price is 1.5million naira
or
If the woman will use a donor egg + husband sperm, the price is 1.8million naira

Donor sperm is 100,000 naira
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by 3greatnations: 3:30pm On Feb 26
[quote author=Blendy77 post=128392356]

Please Blendy77 what clinic would you recommend for lagos apart from Dr emeka his price is too much
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by pelumi1785: 6:40pm On Feb 26
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Blendy77(f): 10:52pm On Feb 26
[quote author=3greatnations post=128657484][/quote]

My Sister, seems all ivf clinics in Lag are operating on a different level. Dr Ese in Abuja is still my first choice cos the amount u will pay for his IVF, plus flight plus hotel is still not up to what u will pay Lagos ivf Hospitals. My Foundation is currently negotiating with a clinic at Shasha area called Androcare because some of our members got results with them. He said their ivf is 2m -2.5 and only 100-150k can be given to our NGO. Whereas with 900k Ese is charging us, 95% of my members are getting results with him. Its just the accommodation we are battling with now cos the sef con a member gave the NGO Landlord refused to renew rent otherwise everyone is facing Abuja for their ivf. So look in that direction. If u still want to do ivf in Lag, try the Androcare or Oasis by Dr Ivie. We mostly use her for life contract not regular ivf cos hers is also about 2m for members. Do let me kno if you need their contacts

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Blendy77(f): 10:55pm On Feb 26
Movian:

Please how long should we detox? When should i stop taking the quonol plus. Before stimulation or after egg retrevial?

For Qunol plus, you stop a day b4 egg retrieval. Depends on d type of detox, one month is okay
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by BBIA: 10:57pm On Feb 26
Blendy77:

Qunol plus stops a day b4 egg retrieval. Depends on d type of detox, one month is okay
Do you own IVF babies?

are they mentally stable?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Blendy77(f): 11:11pm On Feb 26
BBIA:

Do you own IVF babies?

I should be asking if you are mentally stable cos if you can ask this sort of question in this age and time then you definitely need to see a psychiatrist.

13 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by BBIA: 12:57am On Feb 27
Blendy77:

I should be asking if you are mentally stable cos if you can ask this sort of question in this age and time then you definitely need to see a psychiatrist.
I was just curious.

how many or them do you now own?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Blendy77(f): 9:50am On Feb 27
BBIA:

I was just curious.

It's the reason I advised you see a psychiatrist first cos if your question is to gain knowledge you should have checked with Google before coming to ask a mother if her children are mentally stable becuase she conceived them via IVF. May God forgive your stu.pidity my Dear. My kids are in a Jesuit Secondary School and both topping their class and am very sure you can't even stand their intelligence with the kind of stu.pid question you go about asking online. Go and check Google the difference between naturally conceived kids and IVF kids. After that ask your mother how she conceived a mentally unstable human being like you cos you cod hav been conceived naturally yet worse than a mentally unstable animal.

13 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Kingadex60(m): 11:13am On Feb 27
Cuppycakes:

St. Ives at Lekki is currently running a promo to end 29th February

One of our branches in Lagos *(Ikoyi branch)* is currently on discounted price promo on IVF and the price is either 1.5million or 1.8million naira.

I contacted them recently and got this response
*Registration has commenced on 1st February and will end on 29th February, 2024.*

If the woman will use her own egg + husband sperm, the price is 1.5million naira
or
If the woman will use a donor egg + husband sperm, the price is 1.8million naira

Donor sperm is 100,000 naira
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by thopesy: 12:03pm On Feb 28
Hello people I will like to know the current cost of IVF. I and my wife consulted a doctor in November and she told us to get 2M. Heaven knows how hard I worked to get 1m in December as deposit payment. Paid 700k in January. Last two weeks, I paid 300k again, now she’s saying we should pay 500k again.

Walahi I am tired.

Mind you, she said there are drugs we would need to buy for darling wife that she will be using monthly. Said the drug is 100k per month.

At this point I just want my money back

God that created me will give me a child
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by 3greatnations: 12:11pm On Feb 28
Blendy77:

My Sister, seems all ivf clinics in Lag are operating on a different level. Dr Ese in Abuja is still my first choice cos the amount u will pay for his IVF, plus flight plus hotel is still not up to what u will pay Lagos ivf Hospitals. My Foundation is currently negotiating with a clinic at Shasha area called Androcare because some of our members got results with them. He said their ivf is 2m -2.5 and only 100-150k can be given to our NGO. Whereas wicharging us, 95% of my members are getting results with him. Its just the accommodation we are battling with now cos the sef con a member gave the NGO Landlord refused to renew rent otherwise everyone is facing Abuja for their ivf. So look in that direction. If u still want to do ivf in Lag, try the Androcare or Oasis by Dr Ivie. We mostly use her for life contract not regular ivf cos hers is also about 2m for members. Do let me kno if you need their contacts

Thank you blendy.please can I get their numbers for Dr ivie is she same one from medisson also what do you mean by live contract
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Blendy77(f): 2:09pm On Feb 28
3greatnations:

Thank you blendy. please can I get their numbers for Dr ivie is she same one from medisson also what do you mean by live contract

Dr Ivie - 08068691568. you are right she was with Medisson before opening her own IVF Clinic.

Life contract is a type of surrogacy program where the IVF money paid covers unlimited ivf and miscarriages till the surrogate delivers a life baby. If the IVF fails or surrogate miscarries, the process is repeated at no extra cost. Dr Ese and even Diff are very good in this before we introduced Ivie to start it in Lagos, to the glory of God we have been getting very good results with her as all our Elders became mothers with this program. Unfortunately, due to several failed ivf and miscarriages plus the dollar crunch, she has attached some conditions to the life contract program i.e like after 3 or 4 failed IVF, you pay for the next IVF which covers for just stimulation drugs, collection and transfer.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by 3greatnations: 5:31pm On Feb 28
Blendy77:

Dr Ivie - 08068691568. you are right she was with Medisson before opening her own IVF Clinic.

Life contract is a type of surrogacy program where the IVF money paid covers unlimited ivf and miscarriages till the surrogate delivers a life baby. If the IVF fails or surrogate miscarries, the process is repeated at no extra cost. Dr Ese and even Diff are very good in this before we introduced Ivie to start it in Lagos, to the glory of God we have been getting very good results with her as all our Elders became mothers with this program. Unfortunately, due to several failed ivf and miscarriages plus the dollar crunch, she has attached some conditions to the life contract program i.e like after 3 or 4 failed IVF, you pay for the next IVF which covers for just stimulation drugs, collection and transfer.

Thank you blendy .Could you please kindly drop androcare number as well
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Blendy77(f): 9:53pm On Feb 28
3greatnations:

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Timitoyo: 10:24pm On Feb 28
BBIA:

I was just curious.

Humans aren't owned , you are just here to ruffle emotions but don't worry we are above such . You need psychiatry checkup for this statement.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Movian: 11:39am On Feb 29
Blendy77:

For Qunol plus, you stop a day b4 egg retrieval. Depends on d type of detox, one month is okay

Thanks dear. I really appreciate this
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Blendy77(f): 7:22pm On Feb 29
thopesy:
Hello people I will like to know the current cost of IVF. I and my wife consulted a doctor in November and she told us to get 2M. Heaven knows how hard I worked to get 1m in December as deposit payment. Paid 700k in January. Last two weeks, I paid 300k again, now she’s saying we should pay 500k again.

Walahi I am tired.

Mind you, she said there are drugs we would need to buy for darling wife that she will be using monthly. Said the drug is 100k per month.

At this point I just want my money back

God that created me will give me a child

So sorry about ur ordeal with ur Dr. If u already made payment she has no right to increase d fee. Did she tell u about the 100k drugs before u made the deposit? If no, u hav an edge here, request for a refund on the basis that you can't afford the extra charges she's coming up with If she cannot stick to the earlier agreement. How old is ur wife? Where are u based? If u can travel to Abuja n use Primecare? his ivf is about 1m drugs inclusive. Its just test n registration you will pay aside d ivf fees. If u calculate ur flight plus accommodation am sure u won't spend more than 600k extra so look in that direction to save cost. But hav it at the back of your mind that ivf success rate anywhere in d world is 50/50. What is ur diagnosis to start with? Are her tubes open? How long have u been trying? It is well Bro, don't take it too hard on yoursef. The fact that u are supporting your wife this much, by His grace ur first attempt will yield good fruits but try to clear any pending medical issue before commencing the ivf to increase ur chances.
All the best.

7 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by 3greatnations: 12:26pm On Mar 01
3greatnations:

Thank you sis
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by MamaKainah: 2:44pm On Mar 01
Good day all,
Does anyone know how much Olive branch clinic inLagos (Dr Emeka) is currently charging for IVF?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by MamaKainah: 2:47pm On Mar 01
[quote author=3greatnations post=128657484][/quote]

How much is he charging now please
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by 3greatnations: 7:12pm On Mar 01
MamaKainah:

How much is he charging now please

About 4million

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Lagbenjo: 8:21am On Mar 02
BBIA:

Do you own IVF babies?

Who is this? What do u mean?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Lagbenjo: 8:55am On Mar 02
Good day family. Trust we are doing fine ?

All the procedures that they said I would do is almost 3M for just one cycle. Sincerely, I have been trying to be strong, have faith, but the spirit of fear has been gripping me.
Am going on 36, DH 40.

Please , fruitful mamas , I want you to tell the best protocol that works for my case- endometriosis with scar tissue and adhesions .

What do I need to tell the doctors and team ?

Please what are the dos and donts that I should observe?

After embryo transfer does it mean I will not lift a finger for the two weeks wait?

I have been on Coast science since last year August, please, when should I stop Coast Science ?Currently on tumeric combo detox.
Please, when should I stop the detox?

Please, is DHEA prescribed for endometriosis patient as part of IVF treatment?

When should I start and stop taking prednisone?

I have read all the thread from the beginning to the end, but because my case is peculiar that is why am asking . After myomectomy, Zoladex for 6 months that sized my period for a year, I still have PELVIC pain everyday, even while on zoladex .

Thank you in anticipation .
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Lagbenjo: 8:59am On Mar 02
Hello mamas
Please , I have posted the above question a while ago,please help me pass a comment. I don't want to ignorant on this IVF journey.

Secondly, Please mamas , I need urgent answer to a this urgent questions am due for endometrial scratching , but a different doctor said I shouldn't due to my endometriosis. Some mamas here said endometrial scratching has been a saving grace to implantation after many failed attempts
Thirdly, please when should I start and stop prednisolone ?

Please kindly advice me on what to do
Thank you in anticipation
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by 3greatnations: 7:52pm On Mar 03
Lagbenjo:
Hello mamas
Please , I have posted the above question a while ago,please help me pass a comment. I don't want to ignorant on this IVF journey.

Secondly, Please mamas , I need urgent answer to a this urgent questions am due for endometrial scratching , but a different doctor said I shouldn't due to my endometriosis. Some mamas here said endometrial scratching has been a saving grace to implantation after many failed attempts

I have had endometrial scratching with endometriosis not sure why your doctor doesn’t want it for you.l would advise you make sure to have hysteroscopy if you ‘ve had previous failed IVF also if you have no endometriomas at the moment make sure to have IVF as soon as possible as any laproscopy treatment reduces egg quality
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by 3greatnations: 7:53pm On Mar 03
Lagbenjo:
Hello mamas

Which clinic are you using
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by thopesy: 12:11pm On Mar 05
Blendy77:

So sorry about ur ordeal with ur Dr. If u already made payment she has no right to increase d fee. Did she tell u about the 100k drugs before u made the deposit? If no, u hav an edge here, request for a refund on the basis that you can't afford the extra charges she's coming up with If she cannot stick to the earlier agreement. How old is ur wife? Where are u based? If u can travel to Abuja n use Primecare? his ivf is about 1m drugs inclusive. Its just test n registration you will pay aside d ivf fees. If u calculate ur flight plus accommodation am sure u won't spend more than 600k extra so look in that direction to save cost. But hav it at the back of your mind that ivf success rate anywhere in d world is 50/50. What is ur diagnosis to start with? Are her tubes open? How long have u been trying? It is well Bro, don't take it too hard on yoursef. The fact that u are supporting your wife this much, by His grace ur first attempt will yield good fruits but try to clear any pending medical issue before commencing the ivf to increase ur chances.
All the best.

You are far too kind. This is a very tortuous journey and God has been good all through. It’s a case of blocked FT. We were referred to the Doc by my in-law. They already told me she’s a bit expensive but competent but I never envisaged the sudden price surge when we had already agreed upon a specific amount. I am still trying to rally around for the 500k. I
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by thopesy: 12:14pm On Mar 05
thopesy:

You are far too kind. This is a very tortuous journey and God has been good all through. It’s a case of blocked FT. We were referred to the Doc by my in-law. They already told me she’s a bit expensive but competent but I never envisaged the sudden price surge when we had already agreed upon a specific amount. I am still trying to rally around for the 500k. I

Thanks for the prayers. From your mouth to the ears of God. Amin😇
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Blendy77(f): 12:48pm On Mar 05
thopesy:

This means you have made up ur mind to go with them. All the best Bros. Pls check the kind of blocked FT she has, if its blocked towards the ovary area, u might need to take off the tubes first or do a procedure called salpingectomy to block the tubes b4 going for ivf otherwise, u might just be using basket to fetch water. Many Drs won't tell you this unfortunately. But if its blocked at the uterus end, u are good to go. How u will kno this, if tubes are visualized via the xray but did not spill it means tubes are seen, dye passed thru it but its not coming out from d ovary ends. This could be hydrosalpnx, retained water in d tubes. But if the tubes are not seen at all, hsg report will say tubes not visualised, this one ivf will work better cos no obstruction to implantation of the embyos and this type of blockage is also easy to open via flushing n serrapeptase. All the best wt ur procedure.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Lagbenjo: 1:25pm On Mar 05
[quote author=3greatnations post=128758568]

Which clinic are you using[/quot
Mm

(1) (2) (3) ... (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (Reply)

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.