Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? - Health (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? (1285714 Views)

Looking For The Best IVF/IUI/ICSI Why Not Try Stjudewomenshealthcare Abuja / Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments / Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (424) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nogen: 7:18pm On Aug 29, 2013
@ AwesomeGod! Congratulations and in truth the Lord is AWESOME!
@ all, this month of AUGUST IS A BLESSED MONTH. My prayer is that there will be a spill over of this WONDERFUL BLESSING throughout the year 2013. Amen
Will be here soonest.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by vinediya(f): 4:46pm On Aug 31, 2013
This is my first time here. Pls can anyone recommend a good IVF centre in Port Harcourt. I'v been ttc for 7yrs now and wld like 2 commence IVF treatment. I also need an estimate of d cost.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by AwesomeGod: 10:19pm On Aug 31, 2013
vinediya: This is my first time here. Pls can anyone recommend a good IVF centre in Port Harcourt. I'v been ttc for 7yrs now and wld like 2 commence IVF treatment. I also need an estimate of d cost.

Welcome to the Forum Vinediya. Your stay on this forum will not be for long in Jesus name. I hear there is a good one called Gynaescope. I will find out the price and let you know.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by vinediya(f): 9:30pm On Sep 01, 2013
AwesomeGod:

Welcome to the Forum Vinediya. Your stay on this forum will not be for long in Jesus name. I hear there is a good one called Gynaescope. I will find out the price and let you know.

Thanks AwesomeGod and Amen to your prayer for me. I googled and got the address of Gynescope. Hope to visit within the week to get the details. Hav a great month and a BIG congrats to you. God is indeed awesome.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by inwangobio(m): 12:02pm On Sep 04, 2013
@All, may the Lord who favored us so much in the month of August repeat it this month in a much more dimension. Please my people, now that there is ' a stirring of the water' by the Almighty Himself, if you had stopped trying any procedure you better resume in full force. Honeybony, Oviasouth, Nogen, Safe06, Venuss, Abibby, Slushia, Charisjaden and the rest of my sister, I implore you to do it one more time. You may never know what God has for you, you cant give up, you cant give in. you must testify in Jesus name. We are awaiting your testimonies even this month because with our God nothing is impossible.

My wife and the babies are doing very well, still on bed rest though, God is really fighting for us, we clocked 10years in marriage on the 30th of last month, am happy that in our next anniversary we will be celebrating with our children surrounding us. I can remember when we were thanking God in our anniversary last year in church we tactically didn't mention the number of year because we didn't want people to continue to count the years of childlessness for us. It was my pastor that mentioned it when he wanted to pray for us, but today that shame is no more.
The Lord who has wiped away our shame and reproach is still able to do it for the rest of my people here. God bless you all.

Pikinmama, Blendy and pm05337 where una dey now? abeg this thread shouldn't be left like that. Blendy I hope the boys are doing good, My regards to them and continue your good work in this thread abeg. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by safe06: 12:21pm On Sep 04, 2013
bros inwangobio,its always nice to read from u,God bless u.immediately I saw ur post,i was jumping lines to see where u announce d arrival of d 3 star generals,only to read u just hailing us.its well with us all. Amin.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by inwangobio(m): 1:25pm On Sep 04, 2013
Trust me you people will be the first to know about it, we want to see how we can push it to between 34-36weeks( though not against Dr's advice), since we don't have serious issues. We want to continue pushing to as far as we can go, the vitals are very ok. Thanks for all your prayers and concern. I really wish to see you people doing well and having this kind of experience, it is a different world entirely, at every stage I keep snapping my wife and it gives me joy that God cud do this for a man like man. He is faithful to do it for you all.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by wonderlen: 6:18pm On Sep 04, 2013
Chai, baba God. Me too want 3plets o, by this time next year, God please in your mercy, let me be carrying my babies in my hands....bless us all with good news and let there be shout of joy always in Jesus name. AMEN.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by wonderlen: 6:20pm On Sep 04, 2013
Bros I tap into your triplets anointing o. God will deliver madam like the hebrew women o. Waiting for the good news. Blenndy. Kisses to your boys or our boys.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nogen: 7:55pm On Sep 04, 2013
Happy Anniversary Sir. Many more beautiful years ahead
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Blendy77(f): 9:47pm On Sep 04, 2013
Happy 10th anniversary to u and madam. we thk God for bringing u this far and by His grace u will see many many more years together with ur soldiers round ur table IJN.

All, this God is wonderful o. I had a neighbor that got married last December and when I gave birth in January she was really helpful. Always coming around to help out and she didnt stop even when I resumed work. Most times when I return from work my Nannies will tell me how she keeps shouting from downstairs whenever she hears my boys crying for long and atimes enters my house to assist them and also satisfy her curiousity that the boys are fine. My Sisters, I just keep praying for her too that God too will reward her cos she was going thru all this stress for me and my boys with a very long pregnancy. Just yesterday she gave birth to a set of twins, a boy and girl. Am just so excited and grateful to God for remembering a lot of us this yr. And by His grace this blessing will go round the renaining of us IJN.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by inwangobio(m): 9:05am On Sep 05, 2013
@wonderlen, the Lord will do it for you, He is a faithful God, if He could do it for us He can still do it for not just you but the rest of my sisters in the house.
@Blendy and Nogen, thanks a lot. we really thank God for keeping us thus far, it has not been easy I must confess, last year was very trying, we almost broke up when she started listening to some people ( since I wasn't mounting any pressure on her she thought I had another family somewhere and started suspecting me unnecessarily, hmmm TTC can be funny) but God kept us by the power of His might. I thank God that today we are both happy for what God Has done. I believe God to keep all our marriages and give us the reason to be happy in Jesus name.... Amen.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by faithfulwife(f): 10:18am On Sep 05, 2013
Happy anniversary bros inwangobio. I really tap into your blessings. God please bless me with twins or better still triplets. Please does anyone know of a good clinic in Benin city where IVF is done apart from UBTH. I would like to start my 2nd ivf cycle in December and would like to use somewhere closer home instead of travelling all the way to Lagos which will be a second option for me.
Your responses will be highly appreciated.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by AwesomeGod: 11:24am On Sep 05, 2013
Hello Faithfulwife,
Maybe you can try out the one in Warri. I hear there is a very good one there though I don't recall the name.
@Bros Inwangobio, we thank God for you and your wife. It is well with the generals in Jesus name.
@All, I have my first scan on Saturday to determine how many blessings wey God take decorate me. Fingers crossed. Meanwhile I have not really had any symptoms and have done 2 more home prg tests since then. grin. I no fit shout ooo. Is there anyone else like me here?

quote author=faithfulwife]Happy anniversary bros inwangobio. I really tap into your blessings. God please bless me with twins or better still triplets. Please does anyone know of a good clinic in Benin city where IVF is done apart from UBTH. I would like to start my 2nd ivf cycle in December and would like to use somewhere closer home instead of travelling all the way to Lagos which will be a second option for me.
Your responses will be highly appreciated.[/quote]
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Honiepie24: 11:46am On Sep 05, 2013
@awesome,congrats once again,we r xpectin d best 2 or 3wont b a bad idea,i join u in high xpectations,bt if God decides to open d way wit single baby,d others shall flow lik a river,bless u dear.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by seza: 12:20pm On Sep 05, 2013
AwesomeGod you just brought tears to my eyes really. Good news Congratulations. It is well. inwangobio happy anniversary to you and Madam.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by faithfulwife(f): 12:39pm On Sep 05, 2013
Thanks AwesomeGod. I guess you are talking about Lily clinic. I really don't know about their success rates but will make enquiries. I noticed that most of the bfp's recorded here are gotten from hospitals in Lagos or Abuja. This would be my 2nd ivf and would God willing be my last so want to choose the clinic carefully.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by wonderlen: 8:10pm On Sep 05, 2013
Is it just me. I felt really angry reading this post by @iderawole.. it is God that gives children no matter the means used.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nogen: 8:19pm On Sep 05, 2013
Blendy77: Happy 10th anniversary to u and madam. we thk God for bringing u this far and by His grace u will see many many more years together with ur soldiers round ur table IJN.

All, this God is wonderful o. I had a neighbor that got married last December and when I gave birth in January she was really helpful. Always coming around to help out and she didnt stop even when I resumed work. Most times when I return from work my Nannies will tell me how she keeps shouting from downstairs whenever she hears my boys crying for long and atimes enters my house to assist them and also satisfy her curiousity that the boys are fine. My Sisters, I just keep praying for her too that God too will reward her cos she was going thru all this stress for me and my boys with a very long pregnancy. Just yesterday she gave birth to a set of twins, a boy and girl. Am just so excited and grateful to God for remembering a lot of us this yr. And by His grace this blessing will go round the renaining of us IJN.

Amazing Testimony! God has rewarded her and she will also get helpers in time of need too.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nogen: 8:29pm On Sep 05, 2013
Bro Inwangobio , pls check your mailbox.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by pm05337(m): 7:24am On Sep 06, 2013
HWA bros.....May the good Lord continue to bless your union in Jesus's name. Amen. How madam and triplets?

We are doing well by His grace.....

How are you my dear sisters? It is well....God is in control and knows wat you are going through....He will surely make everything beautiful in His time....
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by inwangobio(m): 9:09am On Sep 06, 2013
Nogen: Bro Inwangobio , pls check your mailbox.
Hello my sister, I have not seen any mail from you, pls resend it thanks.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nogen: 9:19am On Sep 06, 2013
inwangobio:
Hello my sister, I have not seen any mail from you, pls resend it thanks.

Just sent another one Sir
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by inwangobio(m): 11:46am On Sep 06, 2013
Yes I have seen it, hmmmm, okay.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Blendy77(f): 4:39pm On Sep 06, 2013
@Iderawole; this ur supplement u keep advertising on every ttc thread, does it not have a name? Abi na u be both producer and marketer so the identity of the supplement is hidden till u're called on fon? If u say its NAFDAC approved, why not spill the details of the supplement in question so we can cross check it online and read reviews and testimonials of others who have used it.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by faithfulwife(f): 5:17pm On Sep 06, 2013
Blendy77: @Iderawole; this ur supplement u keep advertising on every ttc thread, does it not have a name? Abi na u be both producer and marketer so the identity of the supplement is hidden till u're called on fon? If u say its NAFDAC approved, why not spill the details of the
supplement in question so we can cross check it online and read reviews and testimonials of others who have used it.

I wonder o,@ least tell us the name so that we can confirm it's efficacy if not I would suggest you stop marketing your "miracle product" as you sound like a scammer.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by wonderlen: 6:57pm On Sep 06, 2013
Am suspecting the supplement is trevo drink.thats the drink I know which has 174 ingredients . They say its not a fruit drink,that it's is multivitamin..I may be wrong sha.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Faith2013(f): 7:35pm On Sep 07, 2013
Has anyone tried Fertilaid for men and women before. I have read a lot of good reviews on this product. Please, if you have tried it, share your result to help others. After spending $30,000 USA dollars on 3 failed IVF with ICSI cycles, we are done. We just want to try any effective natural vitamins and rest all to our Lord Jesus Christ.

I noticed in Europe mostly (Brno and Prague)they perform new procedure called PICSI with they claimed to be better for quality sperm selection.

IVF with ICSI is a gambling procedure for the doctors and embryologists cannot tell whether the egg or sperm selected are good quality with complete DNA.

Some studies show that one in every ten couple who underwent IVF get pregnant on first try after spending over 10,000 dollars. what a joke!!
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by lify: 11:52am On Sep 09, 2013
Pikinmama!! thanks so much, i will mail you for further details

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (424) (Reply)

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.