Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? - Health (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? (1285678 Views)

Looking For The Best IVF/IUI/ICSI Why Not Try Stjudewomenshealthcare Abuja / Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments / Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (424) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 20, 2013
Happy birthday Blendy kiss

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 21, 2013
our dear blendy,my dear sister,who doesn't know us bt has been of great help to us,on this day,may God Almighty continue to be your help,bless u & ur household.May He bless your children for u & guard them,May all your prayers be answered.MANY HAPPY RETURNS.IGBA ODUN,ODUN KAN NI.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by VENUSS(f): 9:58am On Sep 21, 2013
Owch! I missed this.
Happy birthday sweerie, wishing you more of God's blessings. Have a wonderful weekend.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by pokompakam: 10:20am On Sep 21, 2013
Happy Birthday Sweet Sis Blendy77 u r an inspiration to many and may u always remain celebrated as u continue to fulfill God's purpose for your life and family. U r God's unique Blendy.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by pokompakam: 10:29am On Sep 21, 2013
Hav used fertility blend last year. Its G(Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡)D.
The name of d herbal powder is Chidiaril herbal powder manufactured by Uche D joe Enterprises 45 ojo Rd Agboju Lagos factory 35 oguntuwase st off old obadare rd akisan igando lag
Email anyanwujosephine @yahoo.com 08073278323, 08033318495

Also available at eroms Natural therapy blk 175 zone c jAkande estate mile 2 lagos tel 08055100071

U can get it frm holy family cath church festac also.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Chi16(f): 10:33am On Sep 21, 2013
@blendy...happy belated birthday. May the good Lord continue to shower His blessing upon u and ur family. Rgds to ur boys.@prg moms...wising u all a healthy prg and safe delivery. Those of us in d God's waiting room...just kn dat God is a covenant keeping God.let us be strong and keep our faith alive.we all sha anounce our bfp before d end of this yr wether u ar trying natural or ART.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by seza: 8:11am On Sep 22, 2013
Happy Birthday Blendy77

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by kike100: 4:36pm On Sep 22, 2013
Blendy diva, Hapi buffday darl!!!many more years in fantastic health n mercy of God.......

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by olivia3d: 4:52pm On Sep 22, 2013
Happy birthday Blendy77! God bless u abundantly!

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Blendy77(f): 7:52pm On Sep 22, 2013
Thks a lot my Peeps, God bless u guys plenty!
Am seriously pop, pop, poping champagne ooooo! One of us, Double blessing, who got a natural bfp after a failed ivf just got delivered of a bouncing baby Girl. Join us y'all and pop this champagne and thank God for safe delivery!!!! Mother and baby are doing great.

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nogen: 7:57pm On Sep 22, 2013
Blendy77: Thks a lot my Peeps, God bless u guys plenty!
Am seriously pop, pop, poping champagne ooooo! One of us, Double blessing, who got a natural bfp after a failed ivf just got delivered of a bouncing baby Girl. Join us y'all and pop this champagne and thank God for safe delivery!!!! Mother and baby are doing great.

Thank you Father Lord! Congratulations to Double Blessing on the safe delivery of her baby girl!
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 22, 2013
blesses be the name of the Lord. how time flies. just like yesterday se announced her bfp ooooo.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by inwangobio(m): 7:41am On Sep 23, 2013
Double Blessing, congrats my sister. The baby will grow in stature and in wisdom, and in favour with God and men. As God Has used her to open your womb, many more of her brothers and sisters are coming after her in Jesus name..... Amen.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by egariyi(f): 11:47am On Sep 23, 2013
Blendy77: Thks my people. God bless you guys plenty and grant you all your heart's desire. Was wondering how you guys got to know about my birthday till I remembered most of us have crossed from being anonymous on nairaland to being friends on facebook and BB. This birthday is a special one for me cos before now I used to feel very sad on my birthdays. I used to cry my heart out and remind God of how am getting old with each birthday without a child. Today I have kids who even though they cant talk and write, presented a very beautiful card to me thru their daddy, wishing me a happy birthday, long life and prosperity. I cant thank this God enough and I pray this joy that I feel inside of me will go round all of us IJN. One by one, we all will leave God's waiting room soon and smile back at the devil for trying his best. One Love my people.

Oniovo, happy birthday! May God's manifold blessings continue to flow with good health and long life. You are blessed!
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by mamaileri: 12:51pm On Sep 23, 2013
Congratulations Double Blessing May God bless your Baby girl.

Everyone I would like to use this medium to share my testimony.Just last month I went to do HSG, the result showed that my tubes were blocked and that i had multiple fibroids. I went to Holy Ghost convention this September and the theme was "God will make you laugh' I prayed to God for a miracle that would defy what the doctor's report says.

To cut the long story short, I got my BFP last week, Some join me in shouting HALLELUYAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To God be all the glory.

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by AmatuRahman: 1:34pm On Sep 23, 2013
@ mamaileri, congratulations. I wish you a happy and healthy nine months by God's'grace. God is the greatest.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Kaynee: 4:51pm On Sep 23, 2013
Mamailere congrats. You will carry your baby full term and deliver safely. Congrats
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 23, 2013
Congrats Double blessing.

@Mamaileri, congrats plenty plenty. What a wonderful testimony. To God be the glory.

May I ask you this? Did Dr smith monitor or ovulation for you?

I was in camp too and I know God will do all I requested for.

I went with three requests, I prayed that someone who defrauded us be arrest and to God be the glory he was arrested the following week, this is someone who ran to another country ooo. The second one that has to do with a business is also half way done and I know He will perfect alllllll. Thirdly my bfp which I know I will testify too.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Blendy77(f): 7:01pm On Sep 23, 2013
Thanks Oniovo. Really appreciate.

Mamaileri Big Big CONGRATULATIONS! There's nothing God cannot do. This thread has been bubbling with testimonies and we thank God for coming to our rescue. God bless you and LO and protect you all thru the 9m. Congrats once more.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by VENUSS(f): 7:09pm On Sep 23, 2013
@double blessing congrats on the birth of your baby. May she bring more joy.

@mamaileri. A big congrats to you. hhnm.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by taramisore15: 8:39pm On Sep 23, 2013
Mamaileri Congrats just like ur name Ileri Oluwa has come to pass against the Dr's report, U shall carry to term In Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nogen: 8:41pm On Sep 23, 2013
@Mamaileri, congratulations o! What a faithful God we serve. #singing# What a marvellous God we serve# He will surely bless everyone on this forum before the end of this year. We all shall end 2013 with lots of testimonies. Just believe and trust Him, He is more than able.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by mamaileri: 9:53am On Sep 24, 2013
Thank you all for your prayers, May God bless you all and A Big Amen to all your prayers.May we all have wonderful testimonies before the end of this year.

@prettyrosefave Yes Dr smith monitored my ovulation, he was the one that finally convinced me to to the HSG test, and he recommended Prisms in surulere and the test was not as painful as expected.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 24, 2013
Waooo, this is really good my sister. Congrats once again. May God lead us to the right place ooo. Will try him. Thanks dear.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by mamaileri: 1:32pm On Sep 24, 2013
prettyrosefave: Waooo, this is really good my sister. Congrats once again. May God lead us to the right place ooo. Will try him. Thanks dear.

Thanks my sister, May God answer us all .
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 24, 2013
Amennnnn ooo. Your stay here na short one realy. Have gone through your post and saw you signed inaugust and now bfp.

God pls see me through ooo.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by doubleblessing(f): 6:35am On Sep 25, 2013
Thanks mummies and daddies. Our efforts will not be in vain in Jesus' name. We sincerely appreciate you.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nogen: 8:49am On Sep 25, 2013
Well, where do I start from? I have been holding onto this o but it is time I come clean before someone exposes me here. Well, join me to praise the King of kings who made me pregnant in August after two failed IVFs. I will come back for a complete testimony. He surprised me, am still in a state of shock. He is an AWESOME GOD.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by AmatuRahman: 11:06am On Sep 25, 2013
@ Nogen congratulations, may you have a happy and healthy nine months by God's'grace. Amen. God is absolutely great.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Blendy77(f): 12:07pm On Sep 25, 2013
Nooooooooooooooooooooooogeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CONGRATULATiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiioooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnssssssssssssss oooo! This is good news. Father thank You. I wish you a stress free 9m.
So happy for the testimony galore rocking this thread. To God be the glory.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by VENUSS(f): 12:18pm On Sep 25, 2013
@ Nogen, waow, congratssss.

I rememberd Mr nwangobio, said somwhere you will not be able to make it to his children's dedication cos you will be heavy then. And you said you will be there with your big belly. And its actually coming to reallity.

Am so happy for you o.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by inwangobio(m): 12:29pm On Sep 25, 2013
Congrats my sister, I almost wanted to tell the house about this your testimony b/c we needed to hear this. Am so happy for you, this God is so wonderful, He knows how to honor our little faith. He is a good God, God bless you and keep the pregnancy to full term, you are blessed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (424) (Reply)

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.