Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? - Health (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? (1285726 Views)

Looking For The Best IVF/IUI/ICSI Why Not Try Stjudewomenshealthcare Abuja / Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments / Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (424) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 09, 2013
Hello sisters n brothers, I have always being reading your posts.

Congratss to all the women who got their miracles, non shall cast their young in Jesus name.

Pls ooo, I just went to family section now, where someone said people should stop visiting prayer camps and embrace ivf, that they should also mention they got their kids through ivf in their testimonies instead just calling God God.

Do you need to herald your ivf procedure to all including inlaws?

I have read of some urgly stories here of inlaws who almost scattered a mariage cos of it n another who reject adopted baby, all cos they are awaw of it, will you tell inlaws or friends of your process?

Am not of the oppinion you should not tell them, but only to persons suffering the same thing and dat must be after your success.

Maybe am wrong, what's your view or take?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by pokompakam: 4:09pm On Sep 09, 2013
Goodafternoon all,
I don't knw where to start from. Bt I will try to summarise. Since my last post. I jst relaxed after my experience in Dec/Jan.
I contacted Pikinmama for prophet Vin. I called him, he told me about dreams and all. Told me when is their fasting days.
Knowing I cldnt go there I took note of d days and tried to fast. Not so seriously like I used to.
I later called a priest who I bought his prayer books during a retreat program he asked to Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ me and my husband. We went and he prayed with us and asked to go on a herbal therapy, eat bitter kola.
After dat mnths cycle d next never came.
Please join me in thanking God for my timely natural miracle. Have not really had the time to write my testimony, I kept on shifting it, till today I jst mustered d strength.
God is Forever faithful. Thanks for all your prayers.
And also Congratulations to all those with BFPs God who started dis gdwork in us is faithful n just to complete it.
Thanks to blendy77, I remember after getting an invite n I couldn't make it dat day, I sowed a seed in church, specifically dat I celebrate her joy so her joy will spread amongs all of us. God answers all.

4 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 09, 2013
Waoooo, a big congrats my dear pokopakam, you will carry to term in Jesus name.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 09, 2013
@poko, congrats.

Pls st ives is doing ivf promo, I need to recomend to someone, pls what their success rate? Has anyone here benefited?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 09, 2013
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by AmazeBalls(f): 9:59pm On Sep 09, 2013
@prettyrosefav,I think u got debrief's msg all wrong,from wat I deduced frm her post she is nt saying we shouldnt attribute its success to God,according d story of d couple's who had d quituplet,they stated dt it was thru in-vitro,unlike wat we find nowadays in naija where,most pple declaring miracles are nt explicit enough wen it comes to their testimonies,somtyms in saying wat we did diferently,we are indeed being a lifesaver to someone somewhere
One reason while I adore blendy77 so much,because she says it like it actually is,she is such a realist
@blendy mamma cute boys,may God continue to bless u,u are indeed an inspiration
@all waiting mamas,una welldone oooooo,very soon our stories wil be happy ones,sweet babydust on us all by His grace,amin
@my lovely preggy mamas and papas,safe ride nd enjoy dis moment,May God make d way easy,amin

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by wonderlen: 5:50am On Sep 10, 2013
Abeg I need small advise. I want to try my final cycle by God grace. D only issue I ahve now is yhis, dh want me to go back to bridge becos according to him, they have my history, why I won start afresh. We have argued about it and now I dont know if I should do what he says by going back to d old place or just going to a different clinic since I already did it twice there and nothing. Although I did not have any bad expetience sha, I think I even hod too much attention with their calls checking me and all. I want to go some where else o. Abeg somebody, everybody, help o. How do I solve this.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by inwangobio(m): 9:21am On Sep 10, 2013
@Pokom, I really thank God for you, congratulations and I wish you a stress-free gestation period, this God is so wonderful, it is like that is the new trend (failed IVF and natural BFP). I am waiting for my other sister to come and share her own too then others will follow suit, but please let us not relent in our efforts, if u can go for IVF please do and trust God to do it anyhow He deems fit. God bless you real good.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 10, 2013
@pokom,congrats!@blendy,abeg i sent u a mail.awaiting your response,pls.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by pokompakam: 3:14pm On Sep 10, 2013
Tanx prettyrosefave, caropy, inwangobio, zeezzy its d lord's doing and its marvellous in my sight. Amen.
Maybe I didn't giv d details he tld us to take a herbal therapy called "chidiaril". Daily its on sale in some shops, n chew the leaf igbo call 'utazi' daily den my hubby shld chew bitter kola daily.
Not forgetting my praying and your prayers as well. Dese are d things done different dese period.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by wumicipm(f): 4:33pm On Sep 10, 2013
Good day everyone, I started reading this wonderful testimonies since sunday starting from psalm24 and I'm grateful to God for making me come across this wonderful family. I've bn trying to ttc for some tym nw only to discover in 2011 dat I have uterine fibroid. It was nt funny. I bleed up to 2-3weeks during my menses and was adversd to get pregnant all to no avail. I live in abuja and d hospital I was using wasn't helping matta. I changed to a govt hospital and discovered I had blocked tubes with hydrosaphix and was adviced to go for ivf bt nt afta dey remove the fibroid which my DH objected to bt wen d bleeding became unbearable as my pcv dropped to the boarder line I started looking for the best hospital for the surgery and d only gud hospital I saw was nisa primer bt d cost is like 800-1m. Has God will have it, I stumbled on an aRticle about NHIS for private individuals, I bought the card and waited for 60days to be registered. I had my surgery 3 wks ago and 4 big fibroid was removed from my stomach, no scar, good doctors, I was impressed. I later learnt the fibroid was reponsible for d blockage as it grew into both tubes. I'll be going for anoda HSG test very soon and hopefully, my tubes will be open. My hubby wants us to do IVF to have our babies once and for all since I might nt be able to have natural birth cos of the surgery though I have faith that my God can do all things. I'm eating healthy, and keeping my fingers crossed. Note: I paid just 6k for a surgery dat wuld have cost 800k. Goodluk to all those ttcing......
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by wumicipm(f): 4:40pm On Sep 10, 2013
My Doctor said it might be difficult to carry 3 babies to term. How true is dat pls? Has anyone had 3 babies to full term? What are the challenges? Please, everybody shld register for NHIS it will save us a lot of money. I neva pay for consultation, tests,scans I only pay 10% of drugs. Next levels.....
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by kike100: 9:13pm On Sep 10, 2013
@poko, congrats on your miracle. Please explain further on the herbal therapy, I googled it but couldn't ind anythin shocked

Also, which shop one can get it.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by seza: 10:45pm On Sep 10, 2013
Faith2013: Has anyone tried Fertilaid for men and women before. I have read a lot of good reviews on this product. Please, if you have tried it, share your result to help others. After spending $30,000 USA dollars on 3 failed IVF with ICSI cycles, we are done. We just want to try any effective natural vitamins and rest all to our Lord Jesus Christ.

I noticed in Europe mostly (Brno and Prague)they perform new procedure called PICSI with they claimed to be better for quality sperm selection.

IVF with ICSI is a gambling procedure for the doctors and embryologists cannot tell whether the egg or sperm selected are good quality with complete DNA.

Some studies show that one in every ten couple who underwent IVF get pregnant on first try after spending over 10,000 dollars. what a joke!!
@Faith2013 I have tried fertilaid for men. The results where good.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by seza: 11:16pm On Sep 10, 2013
prettyrosefave: Hello sisters n brothers, I have always being reading your posts.

Congratss to all the women who got their miracles, non shall cast their young in Jesus name.

Pls ooo, I just went to family section now, where someone said people should stop visiting prayer camps and embrace ivf, that they should also mention they got their kids through ivf in their testimonies instead just calling God God.

I have read of some urgly stories here of inlaws who almost scattered a mariage cos of it n another who reject adopted baby, all cos they are awaw of it, will you tell inlaws or friends of your process?

Am not of the oppinion you should not tell them, but only to persons suffering the same thing and dat must be after your success.

God gave man the knowledge for IVF. Even with the IVF/ICSI there is still failure rate. At the end of the day it is entirely God not any man's doing. It actually depends the family really. But really these matter are better kept from every other person.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Blendy77(f): 10:25am On Sep 11, 2013
@Pokopakam, big congrtaulations to you my Sister. Am so happy that God has wiped off tears from the eyes of one of my beloved Sisters on this thread. This is good news, natural BFPs after failed IVF. Is God not wonderful? I rejoice with you and your household and I pray the good Lord who started this will preserve you and the baby/babies to the end.

prettyrosefave: Hello sisters n brothers, I have always being reading your posts.

@Prettyrose; You dont need to announce to anyone what you did or how you got your BFP. But you can tell those who have same issues as you just to encourage them. There was this colleague of mine who asked me what I did and I was honest with her and told her the truth and she was like my husband said he wants a natural pregnancy. And I said "tell your husband that you will foot the bills or even half of the bills of IVF and he will forget about natural pregnancy after all you can afford it". She did and they got their BFP at first attempt. She's almost into her 2nd trimester.
I had another situation where I encouraged a colleague to try ivf after ttc for 3yrs and she asked me if that was what I did and I said "does it matter what I did? At least I"ll have people to laugh and play with when I get home". She later came to me and said she knew I did IVF cos the other lady told her and I said "Yes, not just 1 IVF but 6 before I got results" and she was like waooooh, u get mind o! She later told me that its not like she has not thought about it but she can't spend N1m to get a baby and I said "Babe suit yourself. Life is all about priorities.
So there's really nothing wrong in telling those in the same situation as you just to encourage them but for inlaws and relatives who dont need the information, there's really no need cos some of them might be too daft to understand there's absolutely no difference between IVF babies
and "naturally conceived babies". That is if there's any word like that.

zeezzy: @pokom,congrats!@blendy,abeg i sent u a mail.awaiting your response,pls.

Kpele my sister, will check now and get back to you. Av not been around for a while.

4 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by lify: 10:29am On Sep 11, 2013
@pokompakam, congratolations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pokompakam: Goodafternoon all,
I don't knw where to start from. Bt I will try to summarise. Since my last post. I jst relaxed after my experience in Dec/Jan.
I contacted Pikinmama for prophet Vin. I called him, he told me about dreams and all. Told me when is their fasting days.
Knowing I cldnt go there I took note of d days and tried to fast. Not so seriously like I used to.
I later called a priest who I bought his prayer books during a retreat program he asked to Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ me and my husband. We went and he prayed with us and asked to go on a herbal therapy, eat bitter kola.
After dat mnths cycle d next never came.
Please join me in thanking God for my timely natural miracle. Have not really had the time to write my testimony, I kept on shifting it, till today I jst mustered d strength.
God is Forever faithful. Thanks for all your prayers.
And also Congratulations to all those with BFPs God who started dis gdwork in us is faithful n just to complete it.
Thanks to blendy77, I remember after getting an invite n I couldn't make it dat day, I sowed a seed in church, specifically dat I celebrate her joy so her joy will spread amongs all of us. God answers all.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by lify: 10:31am On Sep 11, 2013
@pokompakam, congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by mercifull(f): 10:49am On Sep 11, 2013
wumicipm: My Doctor said it might be difficult to carry 3 babies to term. How true is dat pls? Has anyone had 3 babies to full term? What are the challenges? Please, everybody shld register for NHIS it will save us a lot of money. I neva pay for consultation, tests,scans I only pay 10% of drugs. Next levels.....
Pls how do prívate individuals register for nhis?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Blendy77(f): 12:23pm On Sep 11, 2013
Hello Venuss, pls send me your number let me call you. I got ur bb messages but dont know why mine is not delivered. The network seem to be very terrible here. Send ur number to ruonar2000@yahoo.com.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 11, 2013
ok
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by VENUSS(f): 2:11pm On Sep 11, 2013
Blendy77: Hello Venuss, pls send me your number let me call you. I got ur bb messages but dont know why mine is not delivered. The network seem to be very terrible here. Send ur number to ruonar2000@yahoo.com.
Sent . Maybe you should restart your phone or change network mode, from 2G to 3G or vice versa. Tanks ma
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nogen: 2:16pm On Sep 11, 2013
@Pokom, a big Congratulations to you. Wishing you a sweet and smooth nine month ride to motherhood.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 11, 2013
@blendy,mama twins,tnks so much for your openess and sincerity.May God Almighty continue to bless u.One lv sis.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Beetle: 3:00am On Sep 12, 2013
@ Faith, pls contact me. I've been Brno and they are quite good. I did pICSI with them last year. Their price is quite reasonable as well. There's a thread on fertility friends on Czech Republic. Has ur hubby done the DNA Fragmentation test? Quite essential If u have MF.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 12, 2013
Have decided to join this forum, pls include me in your prayers, being ttc for 3 years now, did ivf last year, resulted in miscarriage after 6.5 weeks, since then husby insist on no ivf, I don't know what I can use to improve my husby count naturally, but none prob yet on my side. Thanks
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by wumicipm(f): 11:06am On Sep 12, 2013
mercifull:
Pls how do prívate individuals register for nhis?
. @ merciful, go to nhis website and click on voluntary contribution you'll see the list of HMOs participating and their office addreSs. Go to any of th offices and purchase Ur card bt make sure u ask the hmo if they cover prenatal, antinatal and post natal. Also be sure that the hospital u are choosing accept NHIS private scheme. Goodluck.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by wumicipm(f): 11:11am On Sep 12, 2013
I just saw this advert; independence promo!!! Fusion Nest Fertility Centre in the spirit of independence day celebration offer discounted price (half price) IVF treatment for awaiting couples. Regisration starts frm 11th sep to 10th oct pls call 08156979893
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by ZaraBrown: 4:35pm On Sep 12, 2013
Wonderlen dear my sincere advice for you is to try another clinic history or no history,u can give the new clinic ur previous test results.personally l have two failed ivf and one very early miscarriage at the brigde making it 3 failed cycles by special grace lf l not pregnant naturally next year l will try another clnic.I think another procedure,expertise and method can do the magic but most importantly pray 4 God guidance in chosen a hospital and also trusting in God 4 ur bfp we will all get there
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by wonderlen: 5:05pm On Sep 13, 2013
Thank you so much zara brown. Will look into other ootions.thanks
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nogen: 10:01am On Sep 16, 2013
How are we all doing? Checking in on you moms and dads. Have a fruitful week.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by AwesomeGod: 9:49pm On Sep 16, 2013
Honiepie24: @awesome,congrats once again,we r xpectin d best 2 or 3wont b a bad idea,i join u in high xpectations,bt if God decides to open d way wit single baby,d others shall flow lik a river,bless u dear.

@Honeypie, are you a prophetess? God decided to bless me with a singleton as my strength go fit carry. I saw my tiny baby when I went for scan and it was a glorious site.

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (424) (Reply)

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.