Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

First One Million Years In Christian Heaven - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / First One Million Years In Christian Heaven (2319 Views)

Can Rich People Make Christian Heaven / Oshodi Is More Beautiful Than Christian Heaven / Will Jews Make Christian Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First One Million Years In Christian Heaven by Maynmann: 8:58am On Jun 25, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
let me shut you up from writing nonsense you copied from from googles cooked up propergander. give a real life example of a ball attracting another ball as a proof of gravity? google will not help you again
i will continue to expose your ignorance, hope you know life is not locally real, ignorant mofo

One real-life example that demonstrates the gravitational attraction between two objects, similar to two balls, is the Earth and the Moon. While the Earth is much larger and more massive than the Moon, both objects exert a gravitational force on each other.

The Moon orbits around the Earth due to the force of gravity. The gravitational attraction between the Earth and the Moon causes the Moon to continuously fall towards the Earth but also gives it enough tangential velocity to keep it in a stable orbit. This is similar to a ball being swung around on a string, where the tension in the string provides the necessary centripetal force to keep the ball in circular motion.

The gravitational force between the Earth and the Moon is responsible for various observable phenomena, such as the tides. The gravitational pull from the Moon creates a tidal force on Earth, causing the oceans to bulge and create high and low tides.
Re: First One Million Years In Christian Heaven by Maynmann: 8:59am On Jun 25, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
seems you cant read. newton the occultist got his ideas from his esoteric studies. and there is no application to the nonsense in real life that is why gravity is not recognizes during scaling.
It seems you can’t comprehend.

Mention the name of the occultic book by nacmanides if you are not a liar like your jewish creator.

Mention one science book nacmanides did.

You are a nobody saying gravity is not real, ask pilots if they use GPS.
Re: First One Million Years In Christian Heaven by Maynmann: 9:02am On Jun 25, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
how many years does it take the common man to differentiate solid from liquid? let me shut you up and put you where google will not help you any more. give an example of an experiment any where in the world where a ball of larger mass attracts another ball of smaller mass?
How many years did it take common man to find the cure for typhoid?

I will continue to expose your barreness, you know nothing of science.

You are a NOBODY.

One example of an experiment that demonstrates the gravitational attraction between objects of different masses is the Cavendish experiment. This experiment was first conducted by British scientist Henry Cavendish in 1798 and provided the first accurate measurement of the gravitational constant.

In the Cavendish experiment, two small lead spheres (often referred to as "balls"wink are suspended from a thin wire in a torsion balance. Two larger lead spheres are positioned near the smaller spheres, but not touching them. The gravitational force between the larger and smaller spheres causes a slight twisting of the wire.

By measuring the angle of twist, Cavendish was able to calculate the gravitational force between the larger and smaller spheres and determine the gravitational constant. This experiment confirmed the presence of gravitational attraction between objects and provided crucial insights into the nature of gravity.
Re: First One Million Years In Christian Heaven by EMILO2STAY(m): 9:50am On Jun 25, 2023
Maynmann:

How many years did it take common man to find the cure for typhoid?

I will continue to expose your barreness, you know nothing of science.

You are a NOBODY.

One example of an experiment that demonstrates the gravitational attraction between objects of different masses is the Cavendish experiment. This experiment was first conducted by British scientist Henry Cavendish in 1798 and provided the first accurate measurement of the gravitational constant.

In the Cavendish experiment, two small lead spheres (often referred to as "balls"wink are suspended from a thin wire in a torsion balance. Two larger lead spheres are positioned near the smaller spheres, but not touching them. The gravitational force between the larger and smaller spheres causes a slight twisting of the wire.

By measuring the angle of twist, Cavendish was able to calculate the gravitational force between the larger and smaller spheres and determine the gravitational constant. This experiment confirmed the presence of gravitational attraction between objects and provided crucial insights into the nature of gravity.

mr copy google propaganda. I said where is the example of a ball attracting a ball. prove this your google copy copy in real life. prove that cavendish experiment is true by giving me a real life example of a ball attracting a ball. ohh so only cavendish can do it and I cant right? otondo. lets see between the both of us who knows what he is talking about. I dey wait.
Re: First One Million Years In Christian Heaven by Maynmann: 9:52am On Jun 25, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
mr copy google prooerganda. I said where is the example of a ball attracting a ball. prove this your gogle copy copy in real life. prove that cavendish experiment is true by giving me a real life example of a ball attracting a ball. ohh you only cavendish can do it and I cant right? otondo. lets see between the both of us who knows what he is talking about. I dey wait.
Mr pull it from the ass jargons.
I will expose your illiteracy and that of your creator.

Imagine a setup where you have two metal balls, one larger and one smaller, hanging from separate strings. The larger ball is stationary, while the smaller ball is placed close to it.

Due to the gravitational attraction between the balls, the smaller ball will be pulled towards the larger ball. The force of gravity is proportional to the mass of an object, so the larger ball will exert a stronger gravitational force on the smaller ball compared to the reverse scenario.

This experiment demonstrates that objects with larger mass have a greater gravitational pull, attracting objects with smaller mass towards them. While the force might not be as evident with everyday objects due to the weak gravitational force compared to other forces in our daily lives, it is still present and can be measured with sensitive instruments.

You are a lay man and a nobody, you will never understand
Re: First One Million Years In Christian Heaven by EMILO2STAY(m): 9:53am On Jun 25, 2023
Maynmann:

It seems you can’t comprehend.

Mention the name of the occultic book by nacmanides if you are not a liar like your jewish creator.

Mention one science book nacmanides did.

You are a nobody saying gravity is not real, ask pilots if they use GPS.
agps has bothing to do with gravity. prove this gr vity nonsense by guving me a real life example of a ball attracting a ball. I dey wait.
Re: First One Million Years In Christian Heaven by Maynmann: 9:55am On Jun 25, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
agps has bothing to do with gravity. prove this gr vity nonsense by guving me a real life example of a ball attracting a ball. I dey wait.
Yea it does, you are an illiterate.
Keep pulling jargons from your ass

gravity influences the passage of time, and the satellites in the GPS system must account for this effect. The onboard clocks on the GPS satellites are adjusted to compensate for the difference in the rate of time passage due to the gravitational field around the Earth. This correction ensures that the time measurements received by the GPS receivers on the ground are accurate.

Mention one science book nacmanides did. I dey wait
Re: First One Million Years In Christian Heaven by EMILO2STAY(m): 9:58am On Jun 25, 2023
Maynmann:
i will continue to expose your ignorance, hope you know life is not locally real, ignorant mofo

One real-life example that demonstrates the gravitational attraction between two objects, similar to two balls, is the Earth and the Moon. While the Earth is much larger and more massive than the Moon, both objects exert a gravitational force on each other.

The Moon orbits around the Earth due to the force of gravity. The gravitational attraction between the Earth and the Moon causes the Moon to continuously fall towards the Earth but also gives it enough tangential velocity to keep it in a stable orbit. This is similar to a ball being swung around on a string, where the tension in the string provides the necessary centripetal force to keep the ball in circular motion.

The gravitational force between the Earth and the Moon is responsible for various observable phenomena, such as the tides. The gravitational pull from the Moon creates a tidal force on Earth, causing the oceans to bulge and create high and low tides.
thi mumu still dey copy gogle nonsense. I said give a real life example a ball ttracting anothe ball. you dey tell me earth and moon. if gravity is true ass you have said here then it followz that the earth beeing the bigger ball should attract the moon and make crash into the earth. the same way the sun is to make the planets crash into them because its gravitational pull is stronger than they all. but because you dont use your head so you dont think about what you only to copy the nonsens goigle propaganda they form atheist me go school you well . I am waiting for your example of a ball attracting a nother ball
Re: First One Million Years In Christian Heaven by EMILO2STAY(m): 9:59am On Jun 25, 2023
Maynmann:

Yea it does, you are an illiterate.
Keep pulling jargons from your ass

gravity influences the passage of time, and the satellites in the GPS system must account for this effect. The onboard clocks on the GPS satellites are adjusted to compensate for the difference in the rate of time passage due to the gravitational field around the Earth. This correction ensures that the time measurements received by the GPS receivers on the ground are accurate.

where is the example of gravity ball attracting another ball.
Re: First One Million Years In Christian Heaven by Maynmann: 10:01am On Jun 25, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
thi mumu still dey copy gogle nonsense. I said give a real life example a ball ttracting anothe ball. you dey tell me earth and moon. if gravity is true ass you have said here then it followz that the earth beeing the bigger ball should attract the moon and make crash into the earth. the same way the sun is to make the planets crash into them because its gravitational pull is stronger than they all. but because you dont use your head so you dont think about what you only to copy the nonsens goigle propaganda they form atheist me go school you well . I am waiting for your example of a ball attracting a nother ball
Jewish slave still pulling from the ass.

In the case of the Moon, it is continuously falling towards the Earth due to the gravitational force, but its tangential velocity is sufficient to keep it in a stable orbit. This is similar to the motion of an object swung around on a string, where the tension in the string provides the necessary centripetal force to maintain circular motion.

Likewise, the planets in our solar system, including Earth, orbit the Sun in stable paths. The gravitational pull of the Sun is indeed stronger than the gravitational forces between the planets, but the planets have sufficient velocities perpendicular to the gravitational pull to maintain their orbits. The motion of planets can be understood through the principles of orbital mechanics, which take into account both gravity and the objects' velocities.

It is important to note that the force of gravity weakens with distance. As objects get farther apart, the gravitational force decreases significantly. [b]This is known as the inverse square law of gravity[/b]So while the Sun's gravitational pull on the planets is strong, the distances between them are vast enough that the force is balanced by the planets' velocities, resulting in stable orbits.

Your illiteracy will be EXPOSED.
Re: First One Million Years In Christian Heaven by Maynmann: 10:02am On Jun 25, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
where is the example of gravity ball attracting another ball.
Re: First One Million Years In Christian Heaven by EMILO2STAY(m): 10:05am On Jun 25, 2023
Maynmann:

Mr pull it from the ass jargons.
I will expose your illiteracy and that of your creator.

Imagine a setup where you have two metal balls, one larger and one smaller, hanging from separate strings. The larger ball is stationary, while the smaller ball is placed close to it.

Due to the gravitational attraction between the balls, the smaller ball will be pulled towards the larger ball. The force of gravity is proportional to the mass of an object, so the larger ball will exert a stronger gravitational force on the smaller ball compared to the reverse scenario.

This experiment demonstrates that objects with larger mass have a greater gravitational pull, attracting objects with smaller mass towards them. While the force might not be as evident with everyday objects due to the weak gravitational force compared to other forces in our daily lives, it is still present and can be measured with sensitive instruments.

You are a lay man and a nobody, you will never understand
no wonder ! see mufu still dey type nonsense from google. there is no example or experiment of a ball attracting another ball any where in the world. you are hopless ignor nt thinking you are talking to tour mate. you have no thinking facaulty of your own. I said Show me an example of a ball attracting another with smaller mass , your copying google nonsense that has no bases in real life. sorry for you I done expose you ignorance. next time take your atheism and shove it up your ass.
Re: First One Million Years In Christian Heaven by Maynmann: 10:07am On Jun 25, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
no wonder ! see mufu still dey type nonsense from google. there is no example or experiment of a ball attracting another ball any where in the world. you are hopless ignor nt thinking you are talking to tour mate. you have no thinking facaulty of your own. I said Show me an example of a ball attracting another with smaller mass , your copying google nonsense that has no bases in real life. sorry for you I done expose you ignorance. next time take your atheism and shove it up your ass.
See illiterate talk, you are a layman that can’t think, stuck on jewish books that has made you dull.

the effects of gravity are most noticeable on a larger scale, such as the gravitational attraction between celestial bodies like planets and moons or between astronomical objects like stars and galaxies. These interactions occur on a much grander scale and require sensitive instruments or specialized experiments to observe and measure.

You have been exposed and your creator as dullards, keep worshipping your Abrahamaic gods, slave!
Re: First One Million Years In Christian Heaven by EMILO2STAY(m): 10:09am On Jun 25, 2023
Maynmann:

mufu who cant read. I already told you it was corpernicus who studied the works of nacmadudes not newton .you dey here hanging at straws dey talk nonsense. where isnthe experiment of a ball attarcting another ball, and why is the earths gravity not sucking in the moon into it ? mufu
Re: First One Million Years In Christian Heaven by Maynmann: 10:10am On Jun 25, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
mufu who cant read. I already told you it was corpernicus who studied the works of nacmadudes not newton .you dey here hanging at straws dey talk nonsense. where isnthe experiment of a ball attarcting another ball, and why is the earths gravity not sucking in the moon into it ? mufu
Mofo, Who mentioned corpernicus or newton.
Can’t you read too?
Mention the works of “nacmadudes”.

Barren slave, mofo

Re: First One Million Years In Christian Heaven by EMILO2STAY(m): 10:12am On Jun 25, 2023
Maynmann:

See illiterate talk, you are a layman that can’t think, stuck on jewish books that has made you dull.

the effects of gravity are most noticeable on a larger scale, such as the gravitational attraction between celestial bodies like planets and moons or between astronomical objects like stars and galaxies. These interactions occur on a much grander scale and require sensitive instruments or specialized experiments to observe and measure.

You have been exposed and your creator as dullards, keep worshipping your Abrahamaic gods, slave!
so gravity is no longer in ther earth that one cannot measure pr detect it but is in space we can measure and detect it a place where gravity is said to be absent. a place where astronaut float around. you are a dunce.
Re: First One Million Years In Christian Heaven by Maynmann: 10:12am On Jun 25, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
so gravity is no longer “in” ther earth that one cannot measure pr detect it but is in space we can measure and detect it a place where gravity is said to be absent. a place where astronaut float around. you are a dunce.
Illiterate, are you “in” the earth cheesy
The sun is “in” the earth?

See layman thinking.
Barren slave.

Re: First One Million Years In Christian Heaven by EMILO2STAY(m): 10:17am On Jun 25, 2023
Maynmann:

Who mentioned corpernicus or newton.
Can’t you read too?
Mention the works of “nacmadudes”.

Barren slave, mofo
you dont read replies right! they here they hang on straws. you have copied google to your own detriment and have shown you have an empty head. mr dunce why is the moon not crashing into the earth or the planets into the sun since they are more massive balls? where is the real life experiment of one ball attracting another ball? I still still dey wait. you have proven that your copy copy is empty.
Re: First One Million Years In Christian Heaven by Maynmann: 10:18am On Jun 25, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
you dont read replies right! they here they hang on straws. you have copied google to your own detriment and have shown you have an empty head. mr dunce why is the moon not crashing into the earth or the planets into the sun since they are more massive balls? where is the real life experiment of one ball attracting another ball? I still still dey wait. you have proven that your copy copy is empty.
🥱, Mention one science book nacmanides did. I dey wait

Barren barren slave always pulling from the ass, jewish slave.

Re: First One Million Years In Christian Heaven by EMILO2STAY(m): 10:19am On Jun 25, 2023
Maynmann:

Illiterate, are you “in” the earth cheesy
The sun is “in” the earth?

See layman thinking.
Barren slave.
still busy talking nonsense! see your mouth like" gravity is keeping us down in the earth but when we want to measure and detect it we have to go space where there is no gravity. fool!!.

you have copied google to your own detriment and have shown you have an empty head. mr dunce why is the moon not crashing into the earth or the planets into the sun since they are more massive balls? where is the real life experiment of one ball attracting another ball? I still still dey wait. you have proven that your copy copy is empty.
Re: First One Million Years In Christian Heaven by EMILO2STAY(m): 10:20am On Jun 25, 2023
Maynmann:

, Mention one science book nacmanides did. I dey wait

Barren barren slave always pulling from the ass, jewish slave.
you have copied google to your own detriment and have shown you have an empty head. mr dunce why is the moon not crashing into the earth or the planets into the sun since they are more massive balls? where is the real life experiment of one ball attracting another ball? I still still dey wait. you have proven that your copy copy is empty.
Re: First One Million Years In Christian Heaven by Maynmann: 10:21am On Jun 25, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
still busy talking nonsense! see your mouth like" gravity is keeping us down in the earth but when we want to measure and detect it we have to go space where there is no gravity. fool!!.

Still busy pulling from his smelling ass.

When it comes to studying and measuring gravity more precisely, scientists use various methods, including experiments and observations conducted both on Earth and in space. While gravity exists in space as well, the effects of other forces, such as atmospheric drag, are minimized, allowing for more precise measurements.

Illiterate thinks gravity is floating in space.

Re: First One Million Years In Christian Heaven by Maynmann: 10:21am On Jun 25, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
🥱, Mention one science book nacmanides did. I dey wait

You have become barren like your creator.

Re: First One Million Years In Christian Heaven by Maynmann: 10:23am On Jun 25, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
Illiterate you can’t copy google, google is a search engine.
You and Your creator barreness will be exposed.
Your head is empty, typical layman.

The Moon and the planets in our solar system do not crash into their respective central bodies (Earth or the Sun) because of the balance between their gravitational attraction and their velocity.

These celestial bodies, including the Moon and the planets, are in a state of constant motion, moving in their respective orbits. While they are indeed attracted to the central bodies due to gravity, they also possess a significant amount of velocity perpendicular to the direction of gravity.

This velocity creates a centrifugal force that counteracts the gravitational force, resulting in a stable orbit. The combination of the gravitational force pulling the objects inward and the centrifugal force pushing them outward leads to a balanced and stable orbital motion.

In the case of the Moon, it is continuously falling towards the Earth due to Earth's gravitational force. However, its tangential velocity is high enough that it keeps missing the Earth and continues in its elliptical orbit around it.

Similarly, the planets orbit the Sun in stable paths because their velocity and gravitational force are balanced. While the Sun's gravitational pull on the planets is stronger due to its larger mass, the planets' velocity keeps them in their orbits, preventing them from crashing into the Sun.

It's important to note that the vast distances and immense scales of celestial objects in space play a significant role in maintaining the stability of these orbits. The force of gravity weakens with distance according to the inverse square law, meaning that as objects get farther apart, the gravitational force decreases rapidly.
Re: First One Million Years In Christian Heaven by EMILO2STAY(m): 12:15pm On Jun 25, 2023
Maynmann:

Illiterate you can’t copy google, google is a search engine.
You and Your creator barreness will be exposed.
Your head is empty, typical layman.

The Moon and the planets in our solar system do not crash into their respective central bodies (Earth or the Sun) because of the balance between their gravitational attraction and their velocity.

These celestial bodies, including the Moon and the planets, are in a state of constant motion, moving in their respective orbits. While they are indeed attracted to the central bodies due to gravity, they also possess a significant amount of velocity perpendicular to the direction of gravity.

This velocity creates a centrifugal force that counteracts the gravitational force, resulting in a stable orbit. The combination of the gravitational force pulling the objects inward and the centrifugal force pushing them outward leads to a balanced and stable orbital motion.

In the case of the Moon, it is continuously falling towards the Earth due to Earth's gravitational force. However, its tangential velocity is high enough that it keeps missing the Earth and continues in its elliptical orbit around it.

Similarly, the planets orbit the Sun in stable paths because their velocity and gravitational force are balanced. While the Sun's gravitational pull on the planets is stronger due to its larger mass, the planets' velocity keeps them in their orbits, preventing them from crashing into the Sun.

It's important to note that the vast distances and immense scales of celestial objects in space play a significant role in maintaining the stability of these orbits. The force of gravity weakens with distance according to the inverse square law, meaning that as objects get farther apart, the gravitational force decreases rapidly.
mumu still dey xopy google to talk rusbbish even after seeing that what he is copying is nonsense you still dey copy. fool!!! I have indulged you enough for you to see you own fooly. yet you still dey mumu. big ball is attracting small ball but it cannot craah unto it because all of a sudden their is a balance. see how foolish you are . how can their be a balance of gravity is force that is attracting?

mumu their is nothing in real life concerning everything you have said. so go get a life instead of forming atheist your a looser.
Re: First One Million Years In Christian Heaven by Maynmann: 12:21pm On Jun 25, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
mumu still dey xopy google to talk rusbbish even after seeing that what he is copying is nonsense you still dey copy. fool!!! I have indulged you enough for you to see you own fooly. yet you still dey mumu. big ball is attracting small ball but it cannot craah unto it because all of a sudden their is a balance. see how foolish you are . how can their be a balance of gravity is force that is attracting?

mumu their is nothing in real life concerning everything you have said. so go get a life instead of forming atheist your a looser.
Illiterate you can’t copy google, google is a search engine grin
Mofo can’t read, layman is barren.
Even after all the explanation, this slave is still stuck on his layman thinking. He thinks gravity float in space and newton got the idea of gravity from an apple falling.
Keep pulling from your ass, empty like your creator.

When we talk about a balance of gravity, we are referring to a state where the gravitational forces acting on an object or system are in equilibrium or balance with other forces. This balance can be achieved through different mechanisms, depending on the context.

Celestial Bodies: In the case of celestial bodies like planets, stars, or moons, their gravity is balanced by other forces. For example, a planet's gravity is balanced by the centrifugal force due to its rotation or by the pressure generated by the nuclear fusion reactions in a star's core. These opposing forces create an equilibrium, maintaining the celestial body's shape and preventing it from collapsing under its own gravity.

Orbits: In the context of objects in orbit, such as satellites or planets orbiting the Sun, a balance of gravity is achieved through the combination of gravity and centripetal force. The gravitational force between the objects provides the inward force necessary to keep them in orbit, while the centripetal force, which is directed towards the center of the orbit, provides the necessary outward force. When these forces are in balance, the object remains in a stable orbit.

Surface Gravity: On the surface of a planet, the concept of balance of gravity can be observed in terms of objects at rest or in equilibrium. When an object is on the surface of the Earth, for example, the force of gravity pulls it downward, but it doesn't continue to accelerate indefinitely. This is because the object experiences an equal and opposite force, known as the normal force, from the surface it rests upon. The normal force counteracts the force of gravity, resulting in a balance of forces and allowing the object to remain at rest or in equilibrium.

You’ll learn Mofo!

Go and be worshipping yahweh, an ordinary jewish slave forming theist.
You know nothing, you are doomed.
Re: First One Million Years In Christian Heaven by Jokerman(m): 12:22pm On Jun 25, 2023
Carnal minded souls.... Who don't know God's word ..

Read about the new earth and new heaven
Re: First One Million Years In Christian Heaven by Maynmann: 12:28pm On Jun 25, 2023
Jokerman:
Carnal minded souls.... Who don't know God's word ..

Read about the new earth and new heaven
Will there be free will in this new earth and new heaven?
Re: First One Million Years In Christian Heaven by Jokerman(m): 12:35pm On Jun 25, 2023
Maynmann:

Will there be free will in this new earth and new heaven?

Yes there shall be freewill....

Only the will to disobey God will be taken away....
Re: First One Million Years In Christian Heaven by Maynmann: 12:37pm On Jun 25, 2023
Jokerman:

Yes there shall be freewill....

Only the will to disobey God will be taken away....
What then is the freewill for if you have already limited it?

Why didn’t your god just create people without the will to disobey him in the first place?

1 Like

Re: First One Million Years In Christian Heaven by Jokerman(m): 12:39pm On Jun 25, 2023
Maynmann:

What then is the freewill for?

Why didn’t your god just create people without the will to disobey him in the first place?

He tried it, and see what the world became.

In the new world, no more sin, no more disobedience.

You'd be free to become what ever you want to be, all to the glory of God
Re: First One Million Years In Christian Heaven by Maynmann: 12:42pm On Jun 25, 2023
Jokerman:

He tried it, and see what the world became.

In the new world, no more sin, no more disobedience.

You'd be free to become what ever you want to be, all to the glory of God
An omniscience god “trying” something lol
You are contradicting yourself.

How can you become whatever you want, what if you want to sell your body for money?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Whether God Exists? / Why I Am A Rationalist / Forex Broker That Offers $1200 Free For The Real Account

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.