Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

First One Million Years In Christian Heaven - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / First One Million Years In Christian Heaven (2305 Views)

Can Rich People Make Christian Heaven / Oshodi Is More Beautiful Than Christian Heaven / Will Jews Make Christian Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First One Million Years In Christian Heaven by EMILO2STAY(m): 12:59pm On Jun 25, 2023
Maynmann:

Illiterate you can’t copy google, google is a search engine grin
Mofo can’t read, layman is barren.
Even after all the explanation, this slave is still stuck on his layman thinking. He thinks gravity float in space and newton got the idea of gravity from an apple falling.
Keep pulling from your ass, empty like your creator.

It's important to note that the vast distances and immense scales of celestial objects in space play a significant role in maintaining the stability of these orbits. The force of gravity weakens with distance according to the inverse square law, meaning that as objects get farther apart, the gravitational force decreases rapidly.

When we talk about a balance of gravity, we are referring to a state where the gravitational forces acting on an object or system are in equilibrium or balance with other forces. This balance can be achieved through different mechanisms, depending on the context.

Celestial Bodies: In the case of celestial bodies like planets, stars, or moons, their gravity is balanced by other forces. For example, a planet's gravity is balanced by the centrifugal force due to its rotation or by the pressure generated by the nuclear fusion reactions in a star's core. These opposing forces create an equilibrium, maintaining the celestial body's shape and preventing it from collapsing under its own gravity.

Orbits: In the context of objects in orbit, such as satellites or planets orbiting the Sun, a balance of gravity is achieved through the combination of gravity and centripetal force. The gravitational force between the objects provides the inward force necessary to keep them in orbit, while the centripetal force, which is directed towards the center of the orbit, provides the necessary outward force. When these forces are in balance, the object remains in a stable orbit.

Surface Gravity: On the surface of a planet, the concept of balance of gravity can be observed in terms of objects at rest or in equilibrium. When an object is on the surface of the Earth, for example, the force of gravity pulls it downward, but it doesn't continue to accelerate indefinitely. This is because the object experiences an equal and opposite force, known as the normal force, from the surface it rests upon. The normal force counteracts the force of gravity, resulting in a balance of forces and allowing the object to remain at rest or in equilibrium.

You’ll learn Mofo!

Go and be worshipping yahweh, an ordinary jewish slave forming theist.
You know nothing, you are doomed.
mumu demonstrate or show an experiment that can be replicted by the common man to show same result , mumu see the fooly in the nonsense you copy as proof. you blame chriatians for having faith but you exercise the faith plus stupidity joined together. abeg go and sit down.
Re: First One Million Years In Christian Heaven by Maynmann: 1:03pm On Jun 25, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
mumu demonstrate or show an experiment that can be replicted by the common man to show same result , mumu see the fooly in the nonsense you copy as proof. you blame chriatians for having faith but you exercise the faith plus stupidity joined together. abeg go and sit down.
Mofo, Mention the name of the occultic book by nacmanides if you are not a liar like your jewish creator.
You have become barren.

Jewish slave, pulling jargon from his ass with nothing to back it up, your illiteracy has been exposed cheesy
Go and be worshipping your isrealite god mofo

Once again, google is a search engine, dullard.

Re: First One Million Years In Christian Heaven by Jokerman(m): 1:51pm On Jun 25, 2023
Maynmann:

An omniscience god “trying” something lol
You are contradicting yourself.

How can you become whatever you want, what if you want to sell your body for money?

Nothing that worketh abomination will enter there.
Re: First One Million Years In Christian Heaven by Maynmann: 2:01pm On Jun 25, 2023
Jokerman:

Nothing that worketh abomination will enter there.
So no freewill?
Why didn’t your god create this in the first place?
Re: First One Million Years In Christian Heaven by Jokerman(m): 2:04pm On Jun 25, 2023
Maynmann:

So no freewill?
Why didn’t your god create this in the first place?

He is recreating the new earth.... Where there will be no sin.

Only people cleansed by the blood of the lamb shall enter into it

In this new earth, there will be no sin, no Satan, no sickness.... Everyone will have freewill to attain what they are supposed to be, all to the glory of God.
Re: First One Million Years In Christian Heaven by Maynmann: 2:15pm On Jun 25, 2023
Jokerman:

He is recreating the new earth.... Where there will be no sin.

Only people cleansed by the blood of the lamb shall enter into it

In this new earth, there will be no sin, no Satan, no sickness.... Everyone will have freewill to attain what they are supposed to be, all to the glory of God.
Why is he recreating?
Did he make mistakes in the first one?

What’s the freewill for if you can’t choose to do what you want?
If they are to attain what they are supposed to be, what is the freewill for?
They are robots following orders of what they are supposed to attain.

So your god could create a world without sin?
Yet he didn’t, and sacrificed his son. Lol
Re: First One Million Years In Christian Heaven by EMILO2STAY(m): 2:17pm On Jun 25, 2023
Maynmann:

Mofo, Mention the name of the occultic book by nacmanides if you are not a liar like your jewish creator.
You have become barren.

Jewish slave, pulling jargon from his ass with nothing to back it up, your illiteracy has been exposed cheesy
Go and be worshipping your isrealite god mofo

Once again, google is a search engine, dullard.
abeg gp and sit down foolish man forming atheist wey you no fit defend. I bet you googled how to be an athiest before you started.
Re: First One Million Years In Christian Heaven by Maynmann: 2:19pm On Jun 25, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
abeg gp and sit down foolish man forming atheist wey you no fit defend. I bet you googled how to be an athiest before you started.
Go and continue worshiping your isrealite deity.
Empty barrel that doesn’t know what “gravity” means, empty barrel also said newton got the idea from an apple falling.

First learn what “atheism” mean.
Worthless jewish slave that pulled his beliefs from his smelly ass.
Re: First One Million Years In Christian Heaven by EMILO2STAY(m): 2:22pm On Jun 25, 2023
Maynmann:

Go and continue worshiping your isrealite deity.
Empty barrel that doesn’t know what “gravity” means, empty barrel also said newton got the idea from an apple falling.

First learn what “atheism” mean.
Worthless jewish slave.
empty barrel who cant prove anything called gravity
Re: First One Million Years In Christian Heaven by Maynmann: 2:24pm On Jun 25, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
empty barrel who cant prove anything called gravity
Jewish slave who doesn’t who know what “gravity” means cheesy
Newton got the idea of gravity from an apple falling says the dullard!

Re: First One Million Years In Christian Heaven by DeusXmachina: 2:27pm On Jun 25, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
mumu still dey xopy google to talk rusbbish even after seeing that what he is copying is nonsense you still dey copy. fool!!! I have indulged you enough for you to see you own fooly. yet you still dey mumu. big ball is attracting small ball but it cannot craah unto it because all of a sudden their is a balance. see how foolish you are . how can their be a balance of gravity is force that is attracting?

mumu their is nothing in real life concerning everything you have said. so go get a life instead of forming atheist your a looser.
Please, a physics textbook is not that expensive.
Buy one and educate yourself and stop this, it's embarrassing.

And there are free basic physics classes on YouTube.
The second hand embarrassment is too much.

1 Like

Re: First One Million Years In Christian Heaven by EMILO2STAY(m): 2:30pm On Jun 25, 2023
DeusXmachina:

Please, a physics textbook is not that expensive.
Buy one and educate yourself and stop this, it's embarrassing.
oga shut your trap. physics has to with the physical somthing we can see and touch. gravity has nothing to do with physics. it is still a theory till today.
Re: First One Million Years In Christian Heaven by EMILO2STAY(m): 2:31pm On Jun 25, 2023
Maynmann:

Jewish slave who doesn’t who know what “gravity” means cheesy
Newton got the idea of gravity from an apple falling says the dullard!
this mumu still dey quote nonsense with no prove.
Re: First One Million Years In Christian Heaven by Maynmann: 2:34pm On Jun 25, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
this mumu still dey quote nonsense with no prove.
Where is your own “prove” mofo

Re: First One Million Years In Christian Heaven by Maynmann: 2:35pm On Jun 25, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
oga shut your trap. physics has to with the physical somthing we can see and touch. gravity has nothing to do with physics. it is still a theory till today.
No, it does not illiterate.
Physics means nature. Intelligent people study and observe nature!

Everyone can see your barreness cheesy

Re: First One Million Years In Christian Heaven by DeusXmachina: 2:37pm On Jun 25, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
Pls, I've had argument with people like you before.
Nigerian education has failed you lot.

You should know there is different in the meaning of words when used in different fields.

Theory in the layman use of the word is not the same as when used in science and research.
Abeg learn what a hypothesis and scientific theory means and what the differences are.

I will not be paid to hold your hand and teach you things you should have learned in secondary school.

1 Like

Re: First One Million Years In Christian Heaven by EMILO2STAY(m): 3:09pm On Jun 25, 2023
DeusXmachina:

Pls, I've had argument with people like you before.
Nigerian education has failed you lot.

You should know there is different in the meaning of words when used in different fields.

Theory in the layman use of the word is not the same as when used in science and research.
Abeg learn what a hypothesis and scientific theory means and what the differences are.

I will not be paid to hold your hand and teach you things you should have learned in secondary school.
since you have western education pls give an example pf a massive ball attracting a less massive ball. no need for any arguement at all. I am waiting
Re: First One Million Years In Christian Heaven by EMILO2STAY(m): 3:15pm On Jun 25, 2023
Maynmann:

No, it does not illiterate.
Physics means nature. Intelligent people study and observe nature!

Everyone can see your barreness cheesy
mufu is nature not physical? in other words physics hasto do with the physical characteristics of mans environment. mumu wey no fit use his head.
Re: First One Million Years In Christian Heaven by EMILO2STAY(m): 3:16pm On Jun 25, 2023
Maynmann:
Where is your own “prove” mofo
mufu athiest.
Re: First One Million Years In Christian Heaven by Maynmann: 3:16pm On Jun 25, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
mufu is nature not physical? in other words physics hasto do with the physical characteristics of mans environment. mumu wey no fit use his head.
Is “air” physical?
Ignorant mofo.
Jewish slave keep pulling jargons from his ass
Re: First One Million Years In Christian Heaven by Maynmann: 3:16pm On Jun 25, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
mufu athiest.
Mofo theist!
Re: First One Million Years In Christian Heaven by EMILO2STAY(m): 3:25pm On Jun 25, 2023
Maynmann:

Is “air” physical?
Ignorant mofo.
Jewish slave keep pulling jargons from his ass
no ot is not but I can fell it and I can gice proof of it and even the lay man and a child even animals know it real. but prove gravity ,you will need google to do it or point to space and galaxies for proof where it is said to not be present. foolish man thinking yiur arguing with you mate or some one on your level.
Re: First One Million Years In Christian Heaven by Maynmann: 3:27pm On Jun 25, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
no ot is not but I can fell it and I can gice proof of it and even the lay man and a child even animals know it real. but prove gravity ,you will need google to do it or point to space and galaxies for proof where it is said to not be present. foolish man thinking yiur arguing with you mate or some one on your level.
So how then is nature “physical”?
Are waves physical?

Mofo thinks he is arguing with his fellow jewish slave.
Just like your creator you are empty, you don’t even understand what “gravity” means.
This dullard said newton got his idea of gravity from an apple falling bwahahahah cheesy

Re: First One Million Years In Christian Heaven by DeusXmachina: 3:31pm On Jun 25, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
since you have western education pls give an example pf a massive ball attracting a less massive ball. no need for any arguement at all. I am waiting
This is a very illiterate framing, that you don't even realize how nonsensical it sounds.
Like asking what is the color of radio waves.

I will engage with you briefly, but I have to know your baseline knowledge.
Can you tell me what you know or understand about Gravity firstly (irrespective of if you think it's real)?
And secondly can you tell me what the "law of gravitation" states?

Before I proceed, or give you an answer.

1 Like

Re: First One Million Years In Christian Heaven by EMILO2STAY(m): 3:47pm On Jun 25, 2023
DeusXmachina:

This is a very illiterate framing, that you don't even realize how nonsensical it sounds.

Can you tell me what you know or understand about Gravity firstly (irrespective of if you think it's real)?

I know nothing nor understand nothing about gravity because no man or thing can attest to its existence. but let me indulge you. gravity was first proposed by newton and he defined it as a force keeping every thing down otherwise everything floats! if this is true then why do mosquitos fly? why does heluim ballon floats? in my sense and even yours the weight of an object is what keeps the object down as long as that object is heavier than air every other object lighter than air floats which is the medium surrounding every object. this is a provable fact any can confirm. that is the reason why in the real world we use units of weight like ,kg, pounds ,tons mega tons. these are units of weight which attest to the weight of an object, however for gravity in the real world is obsolete. so much so that air craft pilots are required to ignore anything gravity when they are trained this is a fact but guess you dont know. oga I am more than well grounded on this subject matter. if you have are have any life proof of gravity bring it and pls dont embarrass your self by telling me to go read physics text book because a man is guided by his sense, he needs not read a physics text book to know the difference between solid ,liquid and gas. thank you lets begin.
Re: First One Million Years In Christian Heaven by EMILO2STAY(m): 3:47pm On Jun 25, 2023
DeusXmachina:

abeg get out, I am done with you
Re: First One Million Years In Christian Heaven by DeusXmachina: 6:35pm On Jun 25, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
I know nothing nor understand nothing about gravity because no man or thing can attest to its existence. but let me indulge you. gravity was first proposed by newton and he defined it as a force keeping every thing down otherwise everything floats! if this is true then why do mosquitos fly? why does heluim ballon floats? in my sense and even yours the weight of an object is what keeps the object down as long as that object is heavier than air every other object lighter than air floats which is the medium surrounding every object. this is a provable fact any can confirm. that is the reason why in the real world we use units of weight like ,kg, pounds ,tons mega tons. these are units of weight which attest to the weight of an object, however for gravity in the real world is obsolete. so much so that air craft pilots are required to ignore anything gravity when they are trained this is a fact but guess you dont know. oga I am more than well grounded on this subject matter. if you have are have any life proof of gravity bring it and pls dont embarrass your self by telling me to go read physics text book because a man is guided by his sense, he needs not read a physics text book to know the difference between solid ,liquid and gas. thank you lets begin.

Ok, now that I know your baseline.
This is what gravity is, to put simply is a weak force of attraction everything with mass (you might need to look up the definition mass) exerts, it is directly proportional to the quantity of mass, and inversely proportional to the distance to other things with mass.

Translation: gravity is a weak enough force that you can ignore when studying subatomic particles. But when observing larger parts of the universe, planets and stars it the dominant force. Because things at a large scale exert a more stronger force of attraction because they contain more mass.
And the force of attraction that gravity exerts is dependent one thing's distance to another.

You said "he defined it as a force keeping every thing down otherwise everything floats! if this is true then why do mosquitos fly? why does heluim ballon floats?"
Your definition is very elementary. Yes it is the force that makes things fall to the ground.
Mosquitos fly because earth has an atmosphere (air) and they flap their wings which pushes air down and themselves up, like how when you swim in deep waters you kick your legs pushing water down to keep yourselves afloat, if not you will sink.
Helium balloons float because helium is the second lightest gas that exists. Like trying to mix oil and water, oil being less dense than water will always float to the top, similar with helium gas which will float to the top of the atmosphere, which is held by earth's gravity.

You know things have weight, so have you asked yourself why things have weight or does your thinking not go that deep?

You asked for an example demonstrating gravity. They are satellites in orbit what force do you think keeps them moving around the earth

Do not mistaken your ignorance with common sense fam.

Gravity is as much understood and real as electromagnetism, and I'm sure you use a phone, so can your senses perceive the radio waves that give you a signal?

1 Like

Re: First One Million Years In Christian Heaven by DeusXmachina: 7:18pm On Jun 25, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
abeg get out, I am done with you
Wait, I can't believe it took me this long to realize, you're Nairaland's resident flat earther.

Now everything makes sense. @Maynmann don't waste anymore time with this guy, his brain is soup.

I read through this thread in the past and didn't recognize you here.
https://www.nairaland.com/5993438/amazing-ex-muslims-quotes-sincere-truth/

1 Like

Re: First One Million Years In Christian Heaven by Maynmann: 7:20pm On Jun 25, 2023
DeusXmachina:

Wait, I can't believe it took me this long to realize, you're Nairaland's resident flat earther.

Now everything makes sense. @Maynmann don't waste anymore time with this guy, his brain is soup.

Ooh, flat earther, no wonder. Thank you.
Re: First One Million Years In Christian Heaven by efficiencie(m): 7:46pm On Jun 25, 2023
Leiylau:
Let me read what you got right here. cool

Waow that's lots of 🔥🔥 you throw here shocked 🤸 I rather be in hell than sat my damn ass in heaven with christians not to talk of nairaland African christians dazzling you right on spot!

I pray you spend 1 hour in hell before you eventually die and actually go there.
Re: First One Million Years In Christian Heaven by efficiencie(m): 7:53pm On Jun 25, 2023
EnemyofGod2:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

Heaven and hellfire doesn't exist.

God, Satan or Jesus Christ doesn't exist, there's no verifiable recognizable concretable approvable evidence of their existence.no man Born of woman has ever proof the existence of God,OP ,I challenge anyone here to proof me wrong.

It beat my imagination that in 21th century there's some group of people who still believe heaven or HELLFIRE existed.

Believing the existence of God is a symptoms of primitivity of mentality, primordial sensibility, retrogressive discretion, bankruptcy of ideology and cerebral sclerosis.

Don't worry na. Your death date is near. You will soon confirm for yourself. Wetin demons, worms, fire, smoke and sulfur go take your eye see you go testify for hell. You will spend the first few days begging for mercy but when it eventually dawns on you that you are going to be there for a very long time you will live with regret. Mr super star sensibility. Your sensibility will turn to nonsensibility in hell. Jux calm down and die by mistake. You go know how far.
Re: First One Million Years In Christian Heaven by EMILO2STAY(m): 10:31pm On Jun 25, 2023
DeusXmachina:

lol fear done catch am I thought you were reasonable enough

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Evil Passages In Scriptures - The Bible And The Ko-ran / Atheist And Insecurities / 42 Prayer Points To Tackle This Year 2015 By Dr D.k Olukoya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.