Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

First One Million Years In Christian Heaven - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / First One Million Years In Christian Heaven (2309 Views)

Can Rich People Make Christian Heaven / Oshodi Is More Beautiful Than Christian Heaven / Will Jews Make Christian Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First One Million Years In Christian Heaven by EMILO2STAY(m): 11:18pm On Jun 25, 2023
DeusXmachina:

Ok, now that I know your baseline.
This is what gravity is, to put simply is a weak force of attraction everything with mass (you might need to look up the definition mass) exerts, it is directly proportional to the quantity of mass, and inversely proportional to the distance to other things with mass.

Translation: gravity is a weak enough force that you can ignore when studying subatomic particles. But when observing larger parts of the universe, planets and stars it the dominant force. Because things at a large scale exert a more stronger force of attraction because they contain more mass.
And the force of attraction that gravity exerts is dependent one thing's distance to another.

You said "he defined it as a force keeping every thing down otherwise everything floats! if this is true then why do mosquitos fly? why does heluim ballon floats?"
Your definition is very elementary. Yes it is the force that makes things fall to the ground.
Mosquitos fly because earth has an atmosphere (air) and they flap their wings which pushes air down and themselves up, like how when you swim in deep waters you kick your legs pushing water down to keep yourselves afloat, if not you will sink.
Helium balloons float because helium is the second lightest gas that exists. Like trying to mix oil and water, oil being less dense than water will always float to the top, similar with helium gas which will float to the top of the atmosphere, which is held by earth's gravity.

You know things have weight, so have you asked yourself why things have weight or does your thinking not go that deep?

You asked for an example demonstrating gravity. They are satellites in orbit what force do you think keeps them moving around the earth

Do not mistaken your ignorance with common sense fam.

Gravity is as much understood and real as electromagnetism, and I'm sure you use a phone, so can your senses perceive the radio waves that give you a signal?
so now gravity that keeps massive object like ships and tanks plus buildings is now a weak force so weak mosquitoes can easily over come it. you are not talking to some one who abandones their senses to someone else. there is no such thing as massive objects pull more gravitatiinal force, that is nonsense. because no such example in the real world exist anywhere and you know that. otherwise demonstrate it and call me up. I will bet 200k
if the sun is more massive than the earth and other planets then going by what you said all the planets should have been stuck to the earth by now due to the suns stronger gravity. this is common sense and logical. theire is no reason why it shouldnt be that way. any other thing aside that is not true but just an excuse.

you said mosquitoes flying is just like swimming in the water but you forget that objects that sink into the water do not sink because gravity is pushing it down the water but because the objects are heavier than the medium which is water surrounding it otherwise if it was gravity which is a force so strong it keeps everything to the earth would make anything sink into the water.so when swimming the medium that surrounds you keep you afloat. so it is with mosquito, the medium which is air keeps the mosquito afloat since the mosquitos weight is heavier than air. common sense that can be demonstrated and confiemed unlike gravity.

why would you give me examples of gravity in orbit where it is not present. why dont you give me an example here on earth if that is a force keeping us on earth but making satellites float yet it is said to be a force that pulls things down. where did you people keep your senses.

well you just confrimed what I said about helium ball that it goes up because the gass helium is lighter than air. but you did not realise that you also shot yourself on the foot because it is not flying like a mosquito and so it is not overcoming gravity with the power of wings or air which according to you is needed to overcome gravity just like swiming in the water. mr education jut proved me right .

things have weight due to mass and that is why we use kg, tons megaton to determine their weight not determine their gravity. this is what is used in the real world not gravtiy never gravity but gravity is supposed to be responsible and it is attracted to massive things, what nonsense.

no body knew what gravity is until newton and after him no one has been able to prove it. we can see air ,we feel it and breath it and so we need no body to school anybody about air. but when it comes to gravity we point to one man who saw it and felt it. then say it is science and the proof lies in space where astronauts float due to zero gravity lol what ridiculouseness. till today no one has been able to see a massive ball attract a smaller ball any where in the world yet gravity is touted as science even though scientist agree it is still a theory.

you have been giving excuses not facts but every thing I said so far is a real life relatable confirmable fact. you judge whose brain is soup

fear done catch you because you have seen my level of confidence that is why you dug into my profle lol. you never start
Re: First One Million Years In Christian Heaven by Haylel: 2:44pm On Jul 09, 2023
dazzlingd:
HEAVENLY BOREDOM

You have spent over 100,000 years here. No longer like the first day, you have met all your favorite Bible characters over and over again. You see Jesus like water, you dance and sing to God every single day.
You no longer feel that excitement, but you have no choice, you must dance for God!

You looked over and saw righteousness22 with this fake smile. You know that’s not how he started in heaven. He has like 7 mansions in heaven made of Gold all to himself. Yet he seems to be losing the spark too.

You are on the dancing floor singing and dancing, and there is Bible Ruth, dancing beside you today. You hate being beside her, her own is just too much, you though to yourself. Since day one, she no dey tire. You decided to ask her about what keeps her going after 100,000 years. Even Esther and Mary seems to have lost some morale.

The dancing floor was no longer like day one, people murmur while dancing, some try their best to keep a smiling face but you could tell the fake smiles. But there’s God on his heavenly throne, smiling and nodding heartily.
You didn't finish this piece.
Re: First One Million Years In Christian Heaven by dazzlingd(m): 8:32pm On Jul 23, 2023
Haylel:

You didn't finish this piece.

I will start create a new thread to complete it
Re: First One Million Years In Christian Heaven by Dtruthspeaker: 9:56pm On Aug 02, 2023
Leiylau:
Omfg Dtruthspeaker will be betraying those murmuring and frowning at the dance and worship ground by writing their names and submitting to Angel Michael and they shall compile it till their cup fulls to the brim.
Dtruthspeaker will never frown nor murmur he is the realest of all real zombies of our lord Jesus Christ anas should learn from him .

I it is because you people are stupid devils is why you think and wish that after a million years, we would be tired.

You are forgetting that we were never tired of being happy when we were here even though you devils sometimes come to spoil it.

But in the end no is tired of happiness. So how then can we be tired when you devils are no more?

Just thinking about it already makes me so very happy. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Who Created God? / Emir Of Ilorin On His Way To Yidi. / Do You Believe In Exorcism? Is It Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.