Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,310 members, 7,829,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

First One Million Years In Christian Heaven - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / First One Million Years In Christian Heaven (2311 Views)

Can Rich People Make Christian Heaven / Oshodi Is More Beautiful Than Christian Heaven / Will Jews Make Christian Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First One Million Years In Christian Heaven by EMILO2STAY(m): 1:36pm On Jun 24, 2023
Maynmann:

You are the dullard.
Which man proposed gravity without proof?

See illiterate, you know what you are saying like an empty barrel.

Why are not floating in space?
which proof did isaac newton give when he first proposed gravity?. when you climb a scale do you check your gr avity or weight?
answer these questions let me see your level of intelligence compared to mine.
Re: First One Million Years In Christian Heaven by Maynmann: 1:38pm On Jun 24, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
which proof did isaac newton give when he first proposed gravity?. when you climb a scale do you check your gr avity or weight?
answer these questions let me see your level of intelligence compared to mine.
What concerns a scale and gravity?
What do issac define gravity as, let’s begin from there.
Re: First One Million Years In Christian Heaven by EMILO2STAY(m): 1:38pm On Jun 24, 2023
Maynmann:

Before there was anything, there was chaos.
The formless and void deep.

You will learn today!
lol@ I will learn today. there can not be chaos without any thing to cause it. I wonder if I have been talking to a mad man.
Re: First One Million Years In Christian Heaven by Maynmann: 1:39pm On Jun 24, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
lol@ I will learn today. there can not be chaos without any thing to cause it. I wonder if I have been talking to a mad man.
Illiterate, what does “chaos” mean, you will learn today!

Demented fellow.
Re: First One Million Years In Christian Heaven by EMILO2STAY(m): 1:46pm On Jun 24, 2023
Maynmann:

What concerns a scale and gravity?
What do issac define gravity as, let’s begin from there.
if gravity is a force that pushes things down then it has everything to donwith a scale. see how dull you are.

according to isaac newton gravity is a force that makes things fall down when thrown up and is responsible for keeping us on earth. if that is the case then we should be measued by gravity and not weight and the unit of gravity should be kg or pounds or tons or megaton . but you see all those units I mentioned are units of weight not gravity. these units are used every day of our lives in reality but not gravity.

I know you dodged my question of the unit of gravity. you see I am not your mate in any measure. that atheist way you dey form no be for where I dey.
Re: First One Million Years In Christian Heaven by EMILO2STAY(m): 1:47pm On Jun 24, 2023
Maynmann:

Illiterate, what does “chaos” mean, you will learn today!

Demented fellow.
listen to yourself you are the demented fellow. can nothing cause chaos? answer the question and give example.
Re: First One Million Years In Christian Heaven by Maynmann: 1:48pm On Jun 24, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
listen to yourself you are the demented fellow. can nothing cause chaos? answer the question and give example.
Illiterate, nothing is chaos!
Re: First One Million Years In Christian Heaven by Maynmann: 1:49pm On Jun 24, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
if gravity is a force that pushes things down then it has everything to donwith a scale. see how dull you are.

Dullard.

When we use a scale to measure the weight of an object, we are essentially measuring the force of gravity acting on that object. The scale measures the downward force exerted by the object due to gravity. The greater the mass of an object, the stronger the gravitational force pulling it downward, and thus the higher the reading on the scale.

So, gravity itself is not directly related to the scale. Instead, the scale is used to indirectly measure the effect of gravity on objects and determine their weight.
Re: First One Million Years In Christian Heaven by EMILO2STAY(m): 1:49pm On Jun 24, 2023
Maynmann:

Illiterate, nothing is chaos!
when you want to argue next time ,check wether you and that person they on the same level. atheist slowpoke.
Re: First One Million Years In Christian Heaven by Maynmann: 1:51pm On Jun 24, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
when you want to argue next time ,check wether you and that person they on the same level. atheist slowpoke.
Fool,formless and void means

reta,rd yahweh worshipper
Re: First One Million Years In Christian Heaven by EMILO2STAY(m): 1:58pm On Jun 24, 2023
Maynmann:

Dullard.

When we use a scale to measure the weight of an object, we are essentially measuring the force of gravity acting on that object. The scale measures the downward force exerted by the object due to gravity. The greater the mass of an object, the stronger the gravitational force pulling it downward, and thus the higher the reading on the scale.

So, gravity itself is not directly related to the scale. Instead, the scale is used to indirectly measure the effect of gravity on objects and determine their weight.
this is nonsense. gravity has nothing to do with weight if it is a force . besides there is no experiment in the world that shows gravity is attracted to weight. if gravity is a force then the amount of gravitational force on every object big or small on earth will be equal and thus making every object weigh the same if put on a scale. you are not talking to a fool you are the fool.

the essence of a scale is to determine the weight of an object ,you know why ! becasue objects have different amount of weight which is impossible with a force pressing things down called gravity.

no body ever uses the word gravity during measurment but they use weight. which is the actuall real life case.
Re: First One Million Years In Christian Heaven by Maynmann: 2:00pm On Jun 24, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
this is nonsense. gravity has nothing to do with weight if it is a force . besides there is no experiment in the world that shows gravity is attracted to weight. if gravity is a force then the amount of gravitational force on every object big or small on earth will be equal and thus making every object weigh the same if put on a scale. you are not talking to a fool you are the fool.

the essence of a scale is to determine the weight of an object ,you know why ! becasue objects have different amount of weight which is impossible with a force pressing things down called gravity.

no body ever uses the word gravity during measurment but they use weight. which is the actuall real life case.

Re: First One Million Years In Christian Heaven by EMILO2STAY(m): 2:00pm On Jun 24, 2023
Maynmann:

Fool,formless and void means

reta,rd yahweh worshipper
keep fooling yourself. your frustration with yahweh will destroy you
Re: First One Million Years In Christian Heaven by Maynmann: 2:02pm On Jun 24, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
keep fooling yourself. your frustration with yahweh will destroy you
Lol Yahweh a common isrealite god.
Your slavery to the jewish god will be your doom.

And besides, the genesis story is a copy of the babylonian, mesopotamia and even egyptian, all arising from chaos.

Read your genesis 1:2, illiterate cheesy
Re: First One Million Years In Christian Heaven by EMILO2STAY(m): 2:04pm On Jun 24, 2023
Maynmann:

Lol Yahweh a common isrealite god.
Your slavery to the jewish god will be your doom.

And besides, the genesis story is a copy of the babylonian, mesopotamia and even egyptian, all arising from chaos.

Read your genesis 1:2, illiterate cheesy
like I told you before dont make arguement with person wey no get time for you atheist bulshit. keep I to yourself. you np even sabi anything but you dey form atheist. sorry for you.
Re: First One Million Years In Christian Heaven by Maynmann: 2:06pm On Jun 24, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
like I told you before dont make arguement with person wey no get time for you atheist bulshit. keep I to yourself. you np even sabi anything but you dey form atheist. sorry for you.
Yahweh worshipper your creator is an orphan god adopted by the isrealites from shasu tribe.

You will be a slave to the jews and their gods till you D I E, while at it, shout halle…

Worshipping abrahamaic gods with faith cheesy

Re: First One Million Years In Christian Heaven by EMILO2STAY(m): 2:08pm On Jun 24, 2023
Maynmann:

another nonsense. I thought you wanted to school me. no one ever uses the word gravity directly or indirectly during weight measurement. like I said before no experiment has shown that gravity is attracted to mass. the closest was that usless facaults pendulum which was a massive failure. I know say I don show you small oya go research am. mumu guy
Re: First One Million Years In Christian Heaven by EMILO2STAY(m): 2:09pm On Jun 24, 2023
Maynmann:

Yahweh worshipper your creator is an orphan god adopted by the isrealites from shasu tribe.

You will be a slave to the jews and their gods till you D I E, while at it, shout halle…

Worshipping abrahamaic gods with faith cheesy
proven yourself to be a waste of time now you are extreemly frustrated. go sit down for gutter.
Re: First One Million Years In Christian Heaven by Maynmann: 2:09pm On Jun 24, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
another nonsense. I thought you wanted to school me. no one ever uses the word gravity directly or indirectly during weight measurement. like I said before no experiment has shown that gravity is attracted to mass. the closest was that usless facaults pendulum which was a massive failure. I know say I don show you small oya go research am. mumu guy
Jargons.

Gravity and weight: Gravity is indeed the force that gives weight to objects. Weight is a measure of the gravitational force acting on an object. When we use a scale to measure the weight of an object, we are indirectly measuring the gravitational force between that object and the Earth. The scale measures the force exerted by the object due to gravity, and that force is what we interpret as weight.

Experimental evidence for gravity: The existence and behavior of gravity have been extensively observed and studied, providing strong evidence for its presence. Numerous experiments, observations, and calculations support the theory of gravity. For example, observations of celestial bodies, such as the motion of planets and the behavior of stars in galaxies, can be explained accurately using the principles of gravity. Gravitational lensing, the bending of light by massive objects, has been observed and confirmed through experiments and astronomical observations.

Foucault pendulum: The Foucault pendulum is not a failed experiment. It was a significant experiment conducted by Jean-Bernard-Léon Foucault in 1851, demonstrating the rotation of the Earth. The pendulum's swing appeared to change direction over time due to the Earth's rotation. This experiment provided experimental evidence for the Earth's rotation and indirectly supported the existence of gravity.

You will learn today!
Re: First One Million Years In Christian Heaven by Maynmann: 2:10pm On Jun 24, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
proven yourself to be a waste of time now you are extreemly frustrated. go sit down for gutter.
Proven yourself to be a miserable slave, go and worship your isrealite deity.

The only person frustrated here is you cheesy
Re: First One Million Years In Christian Heaven by EMILO2STAY(m): 2:49pm On Jun 24, 2023
Maynmann:
Proven yourself to be a miserable slave, go and worship your isrealite deity.
The only person frustrated here is you cheesy
keep ranting in frustrations.
Re: First One Million Years In Christian Heaven by Maynmann: 2:49pm On Jun 24, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
keep ranting in frustrations.
Keep been a slave to the jewish deity, yahweh cheesy
Re: First One Million Years In Christian Heaven by EMILO2STAY(m): 2:54pm On Jun 24, 2023
Maynmann:

Jargons.

Gravity and weight: Gravity is indeed the force that gives weight to objects. Weight is a measure of the gravitational force acting on an object. When we use a scale to measure the weight of an object, we are indirectly measuring the gravitational force between that object and the Earth. The scale measures the force exerted by the object due to gravity, and that force is what we interpret as weight.

Experimental evidence for gravity: The existence and behavior of gravity have been extensively observed and studied, providing strong evidence for its presence. Numerous experiments, observations, and calculations support the THEORY of gravity. For example, observations of celestial bodies, such as the motion of planets and the behavior of stars in galaxies, can be explained accurately using the principles of gravity. Gravitational lensing, the bending of light by massive objects, has been observed and confirmed through experiments and astronomical observations.

Foucault pendulum: The Foucault pendulum is not a failed experiment. It was a significant experiment conducted by Jean-Bernard-Léon Foucault in 1851, demonstrating the rotation of the Earth. The pendulum's swing appeared to change direction over time due to the Earth's rotation. This experiment provided experimental evidence for the Earth's rotation and indirectly supported the existence of gravity.

You will learn today!
mumu done go search google. your proof of gravity is not on earth but on celestial bodies. how many of these cellestial bodies did isaac newton observe? mumu yiu even admitted gravity is a theory in your google copied reply.
in case ypu dont know isaac newton proposed gravitatiinal force when he saw an apple from a tree. mumu copying google to reply me and still faling to prove any real life situation of gravity.
Re: First One Million Years In Christian Heaven by Maynmann: 2:55pm On Jun 24, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
mumu done go search google. your proof of gravity is not on earth but on celestial bodies. how many of these cellestial bodies did isaac newton observe? mumu yiu even admitted gravity is a theory in your google copied reply.
in case ypu dont know isaac newton proposed gravitatiinal force when he saw an apple from a tree. mumu copying google to reply me and still faling to prove any real life situation of gravity.

Illiterate yahweh worshipper, see how you sounding like a lay man. You will learn!

Gravity bend light. This phenomenon is known as gravitational lensing and is one of the key predictions of Albert Einstein's theory of general relativity.

According to general relativity, gravity is not just a force but also the curvature of spacetime caused by mass and energy. When light travels through a region of curved spacetime near a massive object, such as a star or a galaxy, its path gets bent due to the gravitational field. This bending of light can result in the phenomenon of gravitational lensing.

Gravitational lensing can manifest in different ways:

Strong gravitational lensing: In strong gravitational lensing, the light from a distant source, such as a background galaxy, gets significantly distorted and forms multiple images or arcs around the massive object. This effect occurs when the light rays pass very close to the gravitational source, experiencing a significant gravitational deflection.

Weak gravitational lensing: Weak gravitational lensing refers to a more subtle effect where the light from distant sources is slightly distorted or sheared due to the gravitational field of large-scale structures like galaxy clusters or dark matter. This distortion can be observed statistically by analyzing the shapes and alignments of many background galaxies.

Gravitational lensing has been observed and confirmed through various astronomical observations and experiments. The bending of starlight around the Sun during a solar eclipse in 1919 provided early experimental evidence supporting Einstein's theory of general relativity.
Re: First One Million Years In Christian Heaven by Maynmann: 3:00pm On Jun 24, 2023
EMILO2STAY:

in case ypu dont know isaac newton proposed gravitatiinal force when he saw an apple from a tree.

Dullard, no he didn’t.

The story of Isaac Newton being inspired by an apple falling from a tree is a popular anecdote associated with his formulation of the law of universal gravitation. According to the story, Newton observed an apple falling to the ground and began to wonder about the force behind this motion.

While it is true that Newton did contemplate the concept of gravity and its effects on objects in motion, the apple story itself is often considered more of a myth than a historical fact. The tale emerged from accounts written by Newton's acquaintances later in his life, but there is no concrete evidence that the apple incident actually took place.
Re: First One Million Years In Christian Heaven by EMILO2STAY(m): 3:27pm On Jun 24, 2023
Maynmann:

Dullard, no he didn’t.

The story of Isaac Newton being inspired by an apple falling from a tree is a popular anecdote associated with his formulation of the law of universal gravitation. According to the story, Newton observed an apple falling to the ground and began to wonder about the force behind this motion.

While it is true that Newton did contemplate the concept of gravity and its effects on objects in motion, the apple story itself is often considered more of a myth than a historical fact. The tale emerged from accounts written by Newton's acquaintances later in his life, but there is no concrete evidence that the apple incident actually took place.
lol mumu man still cooying google. newton actually concluded that gravity is a force based on the apple falling from a tree. but mainly where he got his idea of gravity is from a well known necrmacer called nacmanides who practiced kabbalistic witchcraft.
Re: First One Million Years In Christian Heaven by Maynmann: 3:29pm On Jun 24, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
lol mumu man still cooying google. newton actually concluded that gravity is a force based on the apple falling from a tree. but mainly where he got his idea of gravity is from a well known necrmacer called nacmanides who practiced kabbalistic witchcraft.
No Illiterate, still saying jargons.
Your story is from Newton's acquaintances.

Illiterate, what do you know about kabbalah?
Your Old Testament that is from Judaism, what do you think it is?
Re: First One Million Years In Christian Heaven by Maynmann: 3:31pm On Jun 24, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
mainly where he got his idea of gravity is from a well known necrmacer called nacmanides who practiced kabbalistic witchcraft.

Demented man with his jargons.

Isaac Newton developed his theory of gravity through his own scientific investigations and mathematical reasoning. His work on gravity, as explained in his book "Philosophiæ Naturalis Principia Mathematica," was based on careful observations, experiments, and calculations.
Re: First One Million Years In Christian Heaven by EMILO2STAY(m): 3:36pm On Jun 24, 2023
Maynmann:

Illiterate yahweh worshipper, see how you sounding like a lay man. You will learn!

Gravity bend light. This phenomenon is known as gravitational lensing and is one of the key predictions of Albert Einstein's theory of general relativity.

According to general relativity, gravity is not just a force but also the curvature of spacetime caused by mass and energy. When light travels through a region of curved spacetime near a massive object, such as a star or a galaxy, its path gets bent due to the gravitational field. This bending of light can result in the phenomenon of gravitational lensing.

Gravitational lensing can manifest in different ways:

Strong gravitational lensing: In strong gravitational lensing, the light from a distant source, such as a background galaxy, gets significantly distorted and forms multiple images or arcs around the massive object. This effect occurs when the light rays pass very close to the gravitational source, experiencing a significant gravitational deflection.

Weak gravitational lensing: Weak gravitational lensing refers to a more subtle effect where the light from distant sources is slightly distorted or sheared due to the gravitational field of large-scale structures like galaxy clusters or dark matter. This distortion can be observed statistically by analyzing the shapes and alignments of many background galaxies.

Gravitational lensing has been observed and confirmed through various astronomical observations and experiments. The bending of starlight around the Sun during a solar eclipse in 1919 provided early experimental evidence supporting Einstein's theory of general relativity.
absolute hogwash. water bends light not gravity. keep copying google. mumu. the water in the atmosphere can bend light of sun and stars not gravity. I thought gravity is absent in space. you know nothing . just they copy everything you see for google.

eisteins theory of relativity is nonsense and can never be proven if at all you know what it means. a theory that states that object movement is determined by the position of the observer. mumu theory that people like you believe
Re: First One Million Years In Christian Heaven by EMILO2STAY(m): 3:38pm On Jun 24, 2023
Maynmann:

Demented man with his jargons.

Isaac Newton developed his theory of gravity through his own scientific investigations and mathematical reasoning. His work on gravity, as explained in his book "Philosophiæ Naturalis Principia Mathematica," was based on careful observations, experiments, and calculations.
mumu what experiment and observation did enewton perform to come up with gravity. and who repeated and confrimed this experiments?
Re: First One Million Years In Christian Heaven by Maynmann: 3:38pm On Jun 24, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
absolute hogwash. water bends light not gravity. keep copying google. mumu. the water in the atmosphere can bend light of sun and stars not gravity. I thought gravity is absent in space. you know nothing . just they copy everything you see for google.
Shut up illiterate, where are you copying yours from? Your ass?

The bending of light when it passes through water or other transparent substances is called refraction. Refraction occurs because light changes speed as it transitions from one medium to another, such as from air to water or vice versa. This change in speed causes the light to change direction, resulting in the bending of light rays.

In the case of gravitational lensing, the bending of light is caused by the gravitational field of massive objects, such as stars, galaxies, or even clusters of galaxies. The immense gravitational pull of these objects can distort the fabric of spacetime, causing light to follow a curved path as it passes near the massive object. This gravitational bending of light can create observable effects, such as the formation of multiple images or arcs around the massive object.
Re: First One Million Years In Christian Heaven by Maynmann: 3:39pm On Jun 24, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
mumu what experiment and observation did enewton perform to come up with gravity. and who repeated and confrimed this experiments?
Mugu, show me where he got his idea of gravity is from a well known necrmacer called nacmanides who practiced kabbalistic witchcraft.

Let’s see how that one proved it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Kumuyi's Wife Has Slept In The Lord / Theories On How Man Got Here? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.