Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Genocide: The Consequence Of Ethnic Bigotry? (Hotel Rwanda) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Genocide: The Consequence Of Ethnic Bigotry? (Hotel Rwanda) (7342 Views)

What Do Some People Gain From Ethnic Bigotry? / Buhari's Revanchist Tendencies And Ethnic Bigotry Revisited / Epz Groundbreaking Ceremony: Itsekiri Accuse Jonathan Of Ethnic Bigotry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genocide: The Consequence Of Ethnic Bigotry? (Hotel Rwanda) by DrummaBoy(m): 3:14pm On Oct 05, 2011
@Moderator or Seun
Pls get this thread to Abuja
WE HAVE AN EMERGENCY IN OUR HANDS
I still recommend SNC!!!
Re: Genocide: The Consequence Of Ethnic Bigotry? (Hotel Rwanda) by manny4life(m): 3:17pm On Oct 05, 2011
SO MUCH HATE, what is the way forward ?
Re: Genocide: The Consequence Of Ethnic Bigotry? (Hotel Rwanda) by hardbody: 3:23pm On Oct 05, 2011
Dim_wit Haka nai,

You either read your books upside down or your mentors have a warped sense of historical antecedents. When the Hausa man wanted to separate, no one objected to it. That was when they actually started the scientific and organised killing of the IGBOS and they were heard shouting 'ARABA' as they butchered my beloved IGBO brothers and sisters cry. It took the crude wisdom of the British to knock sense into the Hausa man that they cannot break away in a situation where all their dependence was on the southern oil. Shortly before this enlightenement, Gowon was heard on National Radio (or Television) saying there was no basis for unity. When our maimed and beheaded people were finding their way back to our region, the northerners woke up from their slumber and realized that the dismemberment of this country will not be in their best interest, and Gowon changed tune and started singing 'to keep Nigeria one is a task that must be done'. Today the deed has been done and we are all living witnesses to the fallout of that era.

DOLT Haka Nai, infantry represents the leg soldiers and these are the ones that roll with the armoured tanks, while blassting off the mortars and rocket propelled grenades. It is a task i promise my God and ancestors to conclude by finishing off your village and removing it from the map of Nigeria, children unborn will never recall the existence of you and your likes.
Re: Genocide: The Consequence Of Ethnic Bigotry? (Hotel Rwanda) by hardbody: 3:35pm On Oct 05, 2011
MANNY, the way forward is a violent dismemberment of this country. Violent, because we of today's generation want to revenge the high-handedness meted out to our forbears, we will be attacking with venom of the past.
Re: Genocide: The Consequence Of Ethnic Bigotry? (Hotel Rwanda) by T8ksy(m): 4:39pm On Oct 05, 2011
OkparaIgbo:

Nwa Ala ka ibu, !! The true son of your father my brother, !! No mind them they never see anything yet. What the General saw for over 40 years ago now the Whole Nigeria (Yoruba and Hausa) Are seeing it now. We will see where their arses will cry to when it comes to OMUME.

And what was it the ikemba saw over 40 years ago that no-one else pointed out then? What was it that compel Ojukwu to drag his people into a

a badly-planned, organised and conducted war? why the haste?

Neither the sardunna nor Awolowo wanted one nigeria except zik and his people despite the fact that the north have never hidden their intense disdain for the ibos.

The ibos were so desperate for one nigeria that Dr. Zik was prepared to become baggage handler to a mere primary school teacher like Tafawa Balewa!

Moreover, who gave us "One nigeria"? Within 3 months of being in power, the ibos gave us "One Nigeria"!
Re: Genocide: The Consequence Of Ethnic Bigotry? (Hotel Rwanda) by aljharem3: 5:25pm On Oct 05, 2011
T8ksy:

And what was it the ikemba saw over 40 years ago that no-one else pointed out then? What was it that compel Ojukwu to drag his people into a

a badly-planned, organised and conducted war? why the haste?

[size=17pt]Neither the sardunna nor Awolowo wanted one nigeria except zik and his people despite the fact that the north have never hidden their intense disdain for the ibos.

The ibos were so desperate for one nigeria that Dr. Zik was prepared to become baggage handler to a mere primary school teacher like Tafawa Balewa!

Moreover, who gave us "One nigeria"? Within 3 months of being in power, the ibos gave us "One Nigeria"![/size]

thank you, this is what i have been waiting for

yet some people call Hausa swines and Yoruba cockroaches sad

anyway Sai 1 NIGERIA NOW
Re: Genocide: The Consequence Of Ethnic Bigotry? (Hotel Rwanda) by aljharem3: 5:28pm On Oct 05, 2011
Okija_juju:

But the truth is and I say this without bias,

The Hausas are the most useless tribe ever formed, Virtually everything about them is wrong, Their language sounds weird, their skin color is weird, their culture and tradition is way to the left of the rest of Nigeria, If we all were to unite and eliminate a tribe, I say we start with the Hausas and fulanis,

Then the Yorubas, I really do not know what added benefit they are to this nation, The dirtiest tribe ever. And they are also very ugly and to mask their uglyness they put marks on their already hideous faces. After we are done with the Northerners, the Yorubas should be next,

Now the rest of the east and the south!! The interesting thing is that the Igbos will end up killing each other, in the end, the middle-belt will have to repopulate the entire Nigeria,

But in the food chain of Nigeria, The Yorubas and the Northerners are at the bottom,

My brother, why so much hate

how can u describe another human being as such ?

Please tell us what Igbos lack in Nigeria that others like the hausa and yorubas do not lack

is it poverty, development, illiteracy etc you name it. all this ills of our society knows no ethnic group or tribe.

Please reduce ur hate so we can build a better nation.
Re: Genocide: The Consequence Of Ethnic Bigotry? (Hotel Rwanda) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 05, 2011
Seun take my advice. Dont waste your Adsense money and Income on Frivolities. Save it in order to 'Jawe' when all these hate now turns into real time war. And the same goes out to every other person, save some money aside to ease your migration incase of full scale war and perilious times.

Nairaland is the only zone online with so much hate and bigotry. Seun what are you gonna do about it?
Re: Genocide: The Consequence Of Ethnic Bigotry? (Hotel Rwanda) by hardbody: 6:05pm On Oct 05, 2011
Moreover, who gave us "One nigeria"? Within 3 months of being in power, the ibos gave us "One Nigeria"!

please educate me on this.

As for Azikiwe, he is just one Ibo and when last i checked, he was not speaking for the generality of Ibos. he was a pioneer of panafricanism and wanted a united Nigeria bc as far as i know, he believes he worked hard (alongside his contemporaries - Awo, Sarduana, etc) to wrench it from the colonial masters and tehrefore could not see himself presiding over its dismemberment. Having said that, we today's IGBOS think and believe differently.

Finally, what Ikemba saw 40years which no other person saw or admitted to have seen is the perpetuation of Northern Oligarchy for the sake of Oil. Many have died because of it, many more will. If you doubt me, ask Ken saro wiwa and his Ogoni 9. in his last moments at the guilotine, he remembered and regretted his sabotage of efforts to keep ours to ourselves. What exactly do u think BH is working assidously to achieve?

It would have been nice to work together to rebuild this nation, but it really does appear that Gowons declaration that there is no victor and no vanquished is being paid lip service to. While we the IGBOS would have quietly let this arrogance of the rest of the country pass, some keep telling it to our faces that same thing will happen again. We are only saying, BRING IT ON so that we can have a chance to correct the errors of Ojukwu in 1966-1970, Simple.
Re: Genocide: The Consequence Of Ethnic Bigotry? (Hotel Rwanda) by T8ksy(m): 7:11pm On Oct 05, 2011
hardbody:

please educate me on this.
Who told you am a teacher? You shoulda done your research before coming unto a public forum like NL to exhibit your ignorance. Go ask your elders in your village for education. Afterall, Awo, yes the same Awo who you guys just love to vilify at every opportunity provided free education for your elders who then turned around and fill you guys heads with bunkum about the man. Talk about gratitude!

As for Azikiwe, he is just one Ibo and when last i checked, he was not speaking for the generality of Ibos.
Go check again, jo! Zik accepted the leadership post of the igbo union in 1948 and you are here telling me that he wasn’t speaking for the igbos. Yeah right!! He must have been speaking for the yorubas!That must account for his surreptitious attempt to govern yorubaland in '53. Bloody mofo!!!

he was a pioneer of panafricanism and wanted a united Nigeria bc as far as i know. . . . . . .
,Panafricanism, my a.r.s.e!!! You know jack.Poo, my boy! Zik wanted a united Nigeria even as the north and the sardunna were busy butchering ibos in their region whilst also informing them that they want nothing whatsoever to do with them in particular and the whole southern Nigeria, in general. Sardunna instigated the slaughtering of ibos in 1945 and 1953 yet zik had the temerity to spew such hogwash as panafricanism!

he believes he worked hard (alongside his contemporaries - Awo, Sarduana, etc) to wrench it from the colonial masters and tehrefore could not see himself presiding over its dismemberment.
See how you are continually exhibiting your lack of knowledge about your country’s history. Who told you the sardunna worked hard for nigeria’s independence? On the contrary, he was perfectly okay with colonial rule and infact, was responsible for delaying our independence date.

Having said that, we today's IGBOS think and believe differently.
Oh welcome, mr. penkelemesi!!! So the penny finally dropped! I wonder what took you guys brimming at the top with infinite intelligence this long to wake up and smell the blasted coffee as far as this dumb contraption called Nigeria is concerned?

Finally, what Ikemba saw 40years which no other person saw or admitted to have seen is the perpetuation of Northern Oligarchy for the sake of Oil.
Abegi, stop there jo! When the sardunna said he and his people weren’t ready for independence, Awo told your leader zik to forget about the north and let the south forge ahead. However, zik said no and decided to wait for the north. He even agreed to be a boy-boy to the north instead of forming a union with the yorubas with him as the top dog. He repeated the same shameless behaviour in the second republic even as shagari dubbed him “as shameless, washed-out, ugly harlot”.

Many have died because of it, many more will. If you doubt me, ask Ken saro wiwa and his Ogoni 9. in his last moments at the guilotine, he remembered and regretted his sabotage of efforts to keep ours to ourselves.I don’t doubt you one bit. But what do you guys expected? You think you can offer a man honey and then snatch it from his hands and tell him to make do with salt? You all think you are being smart by playing second fiddle to the northern elite in the hope that soon you will snatch power from under their feet. Oh well, you are now paying for your folly so learn to live with it. The north has never liked us especially you ibos but yet you guys insisted on forming a nation with them as the top dog!

What exactly do u think BH is working assidously to achieve?
I believe and hope BH is working extremely hard to precipitate the disintegration of this skewed contraption and I wish them all the best of luck. The sooner, the better!

It would have been nice to work together to rebuild this nation,
It would not work! We are not one people. If it wasn’t for the british, I don’t see how we yorubas will willingly have formed a nation with you ibos. No way. We have nothing in common apart from the colour of our skin.

but it really does appear that Gowons declaration that there is no victor and no vanquished is being paid lip service to. While we the IGBOS would have quietly let this arrogance of the rest of the country pass, some keep telling it to our faces that same thing will happen again. We are only saying, BRING IT ON so that we can have a chance to correct the errors of Ojukwu in 1966-1970, Simple.
And what error might that be? Look my friend, the biggest mistake ojukwu made was invading my region and I tell you if you guys try it again, we yorubas-bloody cowards as you guys are wont of saying- will fight you to the last man! No one is going to run to Ivory coast or the UN in search of peace, either
Re: Genocide: The Consequence Of Ethnic Bigotry? (Hotel Rwanda) by Desola(f): 7:25pm On Oct 05, 2011
Nigeria's greates mistake was to allow the enemy stay in the fold. You don't expect the ibos, after fighting and losing a war terribly to suddenly become one with you. That is why generations after the war, their hatred of Nigeria is growing in leaps and bounds. You should think and wonder why younger generations would be so full of hate and wickedness and you would find the answer in their parents; their parents have been feeding them the hatred so while Nigerians go about their daily activities, an ibo man is plotting on the day the would kill everyone because they believe that everyone but them is at fault. They are the saints and Nigeria is the sinner. What you see on this board is only a tip of the iceberg from these wicked people. My fear is that when they do strike, my people would bear the brunt of it because we have fallen into a deep slumber and allowed these wicked souls to infiltrate our land and eat with us. They would kill Yorubas and they would enjoy doing it. Until the Yorubas wake up and start being tribal and defend their land, the evil that has been growing within us will eventually erupt. You should look at the numbers in which they are trooping into our land and despite living comfortably, they are not relenting until they see our downfall.

The Hausas agains the ibos would be alright anyday. The Hausas are not afraid to lose their lives for what they believe in so any confrontation made by the ibos would always leave the wicked ibos at the losing ends. Yorubas however would have sustained too many casualties before regaining its consciousness.

Nigeria although should not have agreed for the other easterners to be greedily taken over by the ibos, it should have however let the ibos go. Nigeria should have carved off other easterners who did not wish to go with ibos to stay and cut of the cancer called ibo.

Hausas on the other hand are a different case. I still believe that they are good people who are acting out because they were obviously cheated out of an agreement. Jonathan did them wrong and that is the reason why they are acting out. It is not about religion but about the presumed Southern conspiracy to scheme them out.

Hausas are far less dangerous than the bastards we continue to allow to live within us.
c
Re: Genocide: The Consequence Of Ethnic Bigotry? (Hotel Rwanda) by emmke(m): 7:39pm On Oct 05, 2011
Desola:

Nigeria's greates mistake was to allow the enemy stay in the fold. You don't expect the ibos, after fighting and losing a war terribly to suddenly become one with you. That is why generations after the war, their hatred of Nigeria is growing in leaps and bounds. You should think and wonder why younger generations would be so full of hate and wickedness and you would find the answer in their parents; their parents have been feeding them the hatred so while Nigerians go about their daily activities, an ibo man is plotting on the day the would kill everyone because they believe that everyone but them is at fault. They are the saints and Nigeria is the sinner. What you see on this board is only a tip of the iceberg from these wicked people. My fear is that when they do strike, my people would bear the brunt of it because we have fallen into a deep slumber and allowed these wicked souls to infiltrate our land and eat with us. They would kill Yorubas and they would enjoy doing it. Until the Yorubas wake up and start being tribal and defend their land, the evil that has been growing within us will eventually erupt. You should look at the numbers in which they are trooping into our land and despite living comfortably, they are not relenting until they see our downfall.

The Hausas agains the ibos would be alright anyday. The Hausas are not afraid to lose their lives for what they believe in so any confrontation made by the ibos would always leave the wicked ibos at the losing ends. Yorubas however would have sustained too many casualties before regaining its consciousness.

Nigeria although should not have agreed for the other easterners to be greedily taken over by the ibos, it should have however let the ibos go. Nigeria should have carved off other easterners who did not wish to go with ibos to stay and cut of the cancer called ibo.

Hausas on the other hand are a different case. I still believe that they are good people who are acting out because they were obviously cheated out of an agreement. Jonathan did them wrong and that is the reason why they are acting out. It is not about religion but about the presumed Southern conspiracy to scheme them out.

Hausas are far less dangerous than the bastards we continue to allow to live within us.
c
believe me when i say hausas are lovely people. Am not kidding. Ibos? Well they are the most greedy, ungrateful, inhospitable, obnoxious, arrogant and annoying set of people u can ever come across. They cant even unite within themselves. Lol. How i wish they can just carve out ibos, only ibos, out of nigeria.
Re: Genocide: The Consequence Of Ethnic Bigotry? (Hotel Rwanda) by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 7:43pm On Oct 05, 2011
^^lollz. grin grin grin igbo will kill u both if u don't STFU.
Re: Genocide: The Consequence Of Ethnic Bigotry? (Hotel Rwanda) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 05, 2011
it seems as if the topic should be "is igbo genocide possible" 

if ppl actually reads carefully from the begining,a guy named arsec exposed his bigotry against my tribe and his replied quotes wasnt even upto four but immediately an igbo guy backfired.it now sound they are boastful and the topic is now changed to another thing infact someone like alh jarem got what he was waiting for against the igbo but when one igbo guy replied arsenc bigotry,the same al jarem asks
most you reply
this is typical Nigeria!

anyway as i always tell ppl before, we dont have to love each other to live peacefully,but the govt can make Nigeria peacful, do you guys think that americans love the black/asians trooping to their country? do europeans love foreigners trooping to their countries or do americans even like themselves?  for me i will say No! but this ppl live peacefully (the law is above everyone)because the society is working(govt is working) unlike Nigeria where both the society and the govt is failed!
Re: Genocide: The Consequence Of Ethnic Bigotry? (Hotel Rwanda) by aljharem3: 8:19pm On Oct 05, 2011
Toaskarity:

it seems as if the topic should be "is igbo genocide possible"

if ppl actually reads carefully from the begining,a guy named arsec exposed his bigotry against my tribe and his replied quotes wasnt even upto four but immediately an igbo guy backfired.it now sound they are boastful and the topic is now changed to another thing infact someone like alh jarem got what he espected against the igbo but when one igbo guy replied arsenc.the same al jarem asks this is typical Nigeria!

anyway as i always tell ppl before, we dont have to love each other to live peacefully,but the govt can make Nigeria peacful, do you guys think that americans love the black/asians trooping to their country? do europeans love foreigners trooping to their countries or do americans even like themselves? for me i will say No! but this ppl live peacefully (the law is above everyone)because the society is working(govt is working) unlike Nigeria where both the society and the govt is failed!

The topic did not change, as you can see I said "Must you reply". You know arsencfc of a charcter. I mean some one that said " I want to kill my best friend since primary 0" . Can anyone want to kill his best friend from primary zero.

to me that was funny because he was being sarcastic and I do not expect people on the forum to take his words serious.

But soon after Okparaigbo and other started spewing out venom. Why I ask, I believe you do not have to reply to arsencfc of a character and moreover. You do reply hate with hate but instead with love.
Re: Genocide: The Consequence Of Ethnic Bigotry? (Hotel Rwanda) by Relax101(m): 8:32pm On Oct 05, 2011
alj_harem:

The topic did not change, as you can see I said "Must you reply". You know arsencfc of a charcter. I mean some one that said " I want to kill my best friend since primary 0" . Can anyone want to kill his best friend from primary zero.

to me that was funny because he was being sarcastic and I do not expect people on the forum to take his words serious.

But soon after Okparaigbo and other started spewing out venom. Why I ask, I believe you do not have to reply to arsencfc of a character and moreover. You do reply hate with hate but instead with love.

Ohhh Pls shut up, You devilll.
Re: Genocide: The Consequence Of Ethnic Bigotry? (Hotel Rwanda) by aurenflani: 8:42pm On Oct 05, 2011
arsefc and drummaboy are both birds of the same feather. as to arsefc, well he probably is reacting over same grudge over some comment in nl. but drumma is clearly prompted by some innate evil deep within the mind. how can a sane person wishing to live in a society he hopes will get better come up with a gruesome topic like the rwanda genocide on a forum and asking ppl to express their opinion. what is there to achieve? aren't there other topics to post? pathetic.
Re: Genocide: The Consequence Of Ethnic Bigotry? (Hotel Rwanda) by DrummaBoy(m): 11:16pm On Oct 05, 2011
I knew their was ethnic hate on NL but dis topic has revealed its depth to me
I postd d topic out emotions watching film
Re: Genocide: The Consequence Of Ethnic Bigotry? (Hotel Rwanda) by igboboy1(m): 11:17pm On Oct 05, 2011
Yoruba people funny die, All of a sudden the know naija is not one, now they know lugard forced us to be one (You want to eat your cake and have it too), in 1967 no  be dem fight for one naija? Tunder roast their left balls (for the men) and left yansh (for the women),

Ofe nmanu una head dey shake wella, all of us go die put for this naija, UNa never see anything yet.
Re: Genocide: The Consequence Of Ethnic Bigotry? (Hotel Rwanda) by T8ksy(m): 11:26pm On Oct 05, 2011
igbo boy:

Yoruba people funny die, All of a sudden the know naija is not one, now they know lugard forced us to be one (You want to eat your cake and have it too), in 1967 no  be dem fight for one naija? Tunder roast their left balls (for the men) and left yansh (for the women),

Ofe nmanu una head dey shake wella, all of us go die put for this naija, UNa never see anything yet.

Na shopona go break ur dumb big flat alaru's head for that curse above. You and your generations yet unborn and co-travellers

go roast as sacrifices to Shango for daring to invade our territory in '67.

If una wan die for 9ja, no biggie. we shall kindly sell your rotten corpse to the mallams to turn into suya kebab. 

Otherwise we feed you lot to the sharks in our lagoon.
Re: Genocide: The Consequence Of Ethnic Bigotry? (Hotel Rwanda) by DrummaBoy(m): 11:27pm On Oct 05, 2011
Unfort d thread was deraild by hate post and Biafra
I do sincerely hope all readers leave dis thread to pray 4 Nigeria.
Re: Genocide: The Consequence Of Ethnic Bigotry? (Hotel Rwanda) by T8ksy(m): 11:39pm On Oct 05, 2011
DrummaBoy:

Unfort d thread was deraild by hate post and Biafra
I do sincerely hope all readers leave dis thread to pray 4 Nigeria.

Yes ke! we must to pray for this silly contraption to break up a.s.a.p.

So everyone can go their seperate ways, afterall we hate each other with passion.

So, why the perambulation and delaying the inevitable?
Re: Genocide: The Consequence Of Ethnic Bigotry? (Hotel Rwanda) by DrummaBoy(m): 11:49pm On Oct 05, 2011
Son: Dad wot are, tutsi or hutu
Dad: Hutu
Son: My ID will read Hutu wen I grow up?
Dad: Hopefuly it will read Rwandan.
Re: Genocide: The Consequence Of Ethnic Bigotry? (Hotel Rwanda) by T8ksy(m): 12:09am On Oct 06, 2011
DrummaBoy:

Son: Dad wot are, tutsi or hutu
Dad: Hutu
Son: My ID will read Hutu wen I grow up?
Dad: Hopefuly it will read Rwandan.

Yeah, dream on!!

You think the brits lumped us together for our eventual benefit?

Hopefully, one day you will wake up (from your deep slumber) and taste the blasted coffee!!!

In the interim, keep procrastinating.
Re: Genocide: The Consequence Of Ethnic Bigotry? (Hotel Rwanda) by emiye(m): 12:19am On Oct 06, 2011
Ibo's biggest undoing is disunity among themselves caused by greediness ., they are the most industrious tribe in Nigeria, scattered all over the country, one would expect them to be a forerunner to One Nigeria, with less disposition to tribalism

The reverse is the case, they can not be trusted, they have the PHD (Pull Him Down) Syndrome even within there ranks.

A Sovereign National Conference still necessary any way, we are simply disunited in unity as a country.
Re: Genocide: The Consequence Of Ethnic Bigotry? (Hotel Rwanda) by Relax101(m): 12:51am On Oct 06, 2011
emiye:

[b]Ibo's biggest undoing is disunity among themselves caused by greediness ., they are the most industrious tribe in Nigeria, scattered all over the country, one would expect them to be a forerunner to One Nigeria, with less disposition to tribalism

The reverse is the case, they can not be trusted, they have the PHD (Pull Him Down) Syndrome even within there ranks.[/b]A Sovereign National Conference still necessary any way, we are simply disunited in unity as a country.

Ohhhhh PLlllssssss,  Show me other ethnic group groups that are ever united. Igbo showed how united they are during last elections. I wonder where U got the trash u talking about. Show me any ethnic group thats as united as the Igbo people. Just stfu and keep reading your books.
Re: Genocide: The Consequence Of Ethnic Bigotry? (Hotel Rwanda) by ak47mann(m): 12:56am On Oct 06, 2011
nigerians every donkey and cow calling igbo name wetin we do una una say una want one nigeriaeaa beg Britain and Russia to help una for 3 yrs so that wicked igbos never secede, good enjoy it, let me hear one person mention even ib---- i will put you on your place cool cool cool
Re: Genocide: The Consequence Of Ethnic Bigotry? (Hotel Rwanda) by aljharem3: 1:06am On Oct 06, 2011
So after the whole thread that was started to make people aware of Genocidal tendency in Nigeria. I can conclude that Nairalanders have not learnt anything.

God help Nigeria.
Re: Genocide: The Consequence Of Ethnic Bigotry? (Hotel Rwanda) by hakanai(m): 2:24pm On Oct 06, 2011
^anyway we have all agreed that genocide is possible.we have all accepted that we support split.we also have indicated our abilit
ies to be violent. we need a SNC or soonest split. Violently.Igbos sorry O! Your clamour for a repeat genocide in africa will fail,except where you are the victims.
Re: Genocide: The Consequence Of Ethnic Bigotry? (Hotel Rwanda) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 06, 2011
alj_harem:

see, my brother, stop being a chameleon! you were the same person that was against the first post to the igbo guy asking him must he reply? yet you came back when somebody said something against the igbos to say this is what you have been waiting for! read yourself and see what actually goes through you mind, all my point is that if you want to be neutral play it! stop jumping around! look at the below

alj_harem:

thank you, this is what i have been waiting for

anyway Sai 1 NIGERIA NOW
Re: Genocide: The Consequence Of Ethnic Bigotry? (Hotel Rwanda) by aljharem3: 5:53pm On Oct 06, 2011
Toaskarity:

see, my brother, stop being a chameleon! you were the same person that was against the first post to the igbo guy asking him must he reply? yet you came back when somebody said something against the igbos to say this is what you have been waiting for! read yourself and see what actually goes through you mind, all my point is that if you want to be neutral play it! stop jumping around! look at the below

You are not getting my point. Again if any poster takes arsencfc post aka fstranger serious then the person is not a serious person himself. There are some posters not to be taken serious such as south-east, arsencfc and becomrich. I am not being a chameleon. Majority of the insults on this thread has been against yorubas or hausas which can not be justified because of one post from an unserious poster such as arsencfc.

Not withstanding what is wrong is wrong and two wrongs does not make a right. I hope you understand my point. If i came across as a biased poster, then i apologise.
Re: Genocide: The Consequence Of Ethnic Bigotry? (Hotel Rwanda) by aljharem3: 5:55pm On Oct 06, 2011
haka_nai:

^anyway we have all agreed that genocide is possible.we have all accepted that we support split.we also have indicated our abilit
ies to be violent. we need a SNC or soonest split. Violently.Igbos sorry O! Your clamour for a repeat genocide in africa will fail,except where you are the victims.

Yes I think federalism is the way follow in this country which Jonathan should do if he has conscience and truly love this country called Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Would Nigeria Have Been Better With Only One Tribe And Religion? / Federal Government Employs 350 Ex-militants / King Sunny Ade - Je N S'orire Bi Ti Mko Abiola [CAMPAIGN SONG?]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.