Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Genocide: The Consequence Of Ethnic Bigotry? (Hotel Rwanda) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Genocide: The Consequence Of Ethnic Bigotry? (Hotel Rwanda) (7343 Views)

What Do Some People Gain From Ethnic Bigotry? / Buhari's Revanchist Tendencies And Ethnic Bigotry Revisited / Epz Groundbreaking Ceremony: Itsekiri Accuse Jonathan Of Ethnic Bigotry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genocide: The Consequence Of Ethnic Bigotry? (Hotel Rwanda) by sley4life(m): 5:56pm On Oct 06, 2011
who knows
Re: Genocide: The Consequence Of Ethnic Bigotry? (Hotel Rwanda) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 06, 2011
nobody have to love each other to live together! if not this world wont contain any! i still insist that the best for nigerians is to stay as Nigeria or else!
i think its the govt responsibility to make a place comfortable without them loving theirselves,
if for eg that the the govt is functional =  positve security, then  who the hell will think of killing his neighbour becos he is not of his tribe or religion etc, 
i think we lack alot in this country.
Re: Genocide: The Consequence Of Ethnic Bigotry? (Hotel Rwanda) by aljharem3: 6:28pm On Oct 06, 2011
Toaskarity:

nobody have to love each other to live together! if not this world wont contain any! i still insist that the best for nigerians is to stay as Nigeria or else!
i think its the govt responsibility to make a place comfortable without them loving theirselves,
if for eg that the the govt is functional =  positve security, then  who the hell will think of killing his neighbour becos he is not of his tribe or religion etc, 

i think we lack alot in this country.

very very correct

I have said it that the problem of Nigeria are the rulers of the country and not ethnic heterogeneity. This same people always play ethnic card to get power and popularity form gullible Nigerians. But I think SNC would be the best for now.
Re: Genocide: The Consequence Of Ethnic Bigotry? (Hotel Rwanda) by Afam4eva(m): 6:52pm On Oct 06, 2011
How come i don't see this level of hate in real life. It's only on Nairaland that you see such chauvinistic behavior from Nigerians.

One thing we have to understand is that, there are two tribes in Nigeria. The Good and the Bad. It's high time the Good tribe(masses) give the Bad tribe(Corrupt politicians) the fight of their life. All of you that are killing yourselves on cyberspace should know that your canal tribesmen don't give a rat's ass about you. Dagote can afford to send 1 million Hausas to their graves just to make sure his investments are intact. Same applies to the rich people from other ethnicities. Let's learn to live as one.
Re: Genocide: The Consequence Of Ethnic Bigotry? (Hotel Rwanda) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 06, 2011
alj_harem:

very very correct

I have said it that the problem of Nigeria are the rulers of the country and not ethnic heterogeneity. This same people always play ethnic card to get power and popularity form gullible Nigerians. But I think SNC would be the best for now.
and who are the exact ppl refusing this?

people should rise up against them, it seem Nigerians always shy away from their solution!
Re: Genocide: The Consequence Of Ethnic Bigotry? (Hotel Rwanda) by aljharem3: 9:26pm On Oct 06, 2011
Toaskarity:

and who are the exact ppl refusing this?

people should rise up against them, it seem Nigerians always shy away from their solution!

People like David mark, Jonathan, Obj, Southern Elites and Northern Elites

reason: - We do not know why but my thought is that since they have nothing to gain in SNC and infact have everything to lose then they would fight against it.

It is the new campigning strategy now of which it is second to " I will provide constant electricity" now it is "I will provide fedralism"

My brother, who are we going to raise up against ?

It would be us the masses they would use against us the masses. So it like taking a step forward and 10 backward because thousands would just be wasted for nothing.

Right now my hope and prayer is the Jonathan is not too cowardly to do it. At least if Nigeria spilt in 2015, Federalism has to be the first step towards it because 2015 might be a bloody year for Nigeria as there would be fight for territories
Re: Genocide: The Consequence Of Ethnic Bigotry? (Hotel Rwanda) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 06, 2011
^^^actually i dont know much about this SNC cos nothing like that when i left Nigeria but from what i read here it seems like a bill that will back up fedralism which im so much in-support of! infact best solution for Nigeria!
as of disentegration, my brother that one na for dream! im igbo, my father even fought the war,he still have the scar on his hand but now he never talks of biafra anymore,
see igbos are the ones who once strongly believe in that but hope is losing everyday for it! theychildren now inter marry, their children even have more ivestment in other part of the countries than any tribe infact the ones talking now only talks outoff noise! what about the niger delta there own too have losen hope! so forget about that noise of disentegration, we are all in these together! ppl should rise up against the real enemy!
Re: Genocide: The Consequence Of Ethnic Bigotry? (Hotel Rwanda) by tck2000(m): 9:57am On Jul 22, 2019
arsenefc:

How many soja bullet can you take in your puccccy. I am not afraid of any revolution, as long as you lead the revolution. Are you down?

Before we talk of revolution, can i see the padding of your "idi?" How many "oko" can your "idi" withstand?
Guy what is your problem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biafra And The Yearnings Of The Niger Delta / Speaker Taraba Assembly, Imposes In-law In Gashaka, Kurmi & Sarduana Reps Race / PDM Chairman Begs Tribunal To Remove Party From Petition Against Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.