Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu (28916 Views)

"Release Fredrick Nwajagu, He Was Joking Like MC Oluomo": Ohaneze Tell Sanwo-Olu / MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi / "High Prices Is Here, Is Gone" — Tinubu Drops Second Gaffe In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by juman(m): 9:33am On Jun 24, 2023
We are deeply happy.
Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by Poske95(m): 9:34am On Jun 24, 2023
israelmao:
Hypocrite,the same fuel subsidy removal you vehemently resisted with your cohorts in 2012 for political interest,if it were allowed to be effected then Nigerians wouldn't have been feeling so much pain the way they are right now because cost of living was far better then,Nigeria's foreign reserve was top notched as well as some economic indators and crude oil was sold for $100 per barrel.
Ride on.
Can he show us the people openly the amount of money he's made and the taxes he paid from the time he fought against it till now
..?!
Capitalists are somewhat sharp guys but only for some......
You knew your principal was fraud and allowed the people wallow for almost a decade so you would right his wrongs.....?!
Hood Robin......your type, Sir
Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by Corporate2020: 9:34am On Jun 24, 2023
Nawteemaxie:
On Gbola Thief-nubu`s manhood I stand Gidigba! angry

There is an agbado fool in my office who spends half his life defending his Agbado Lord and personal savior, but owes almost every known lending app because he cannot afford transport to work everyday. He spends half the day at work looking for which new app to apply for loans, while complaining about the biting transport costs.

I don sha vow say if any App messages me that the dunce is being looked for, I go just send them our location sharp!

The good thing about Baba GoFast is all of us will suffer it. Shey Baba Gofast has approved increment of his salary and that of his aides, yet common workers earn barely enough to afford to go to work each day and there is no sign of increment from any quarter? We will have sense! I repeat, we will have sense!!!

#spits on Gbola`s bald head!

As you have wished and prayed for suffering for you and your family, so shall it be.
Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by Skyehigher1: 9:36am On Jun 24, 2023
From day one I always believed in your capability and capacity and courageous and sagacious
Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by dododawa1: 9:37am On Jun 24, 2023
TINUBU get balls unlike Jonathan afriad of PROTEST.
Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by Offpointng: 9:39am On Jun 24, 2023
Bestbeelieve:

na dat time you go know say man pass man. dose enemies go be my best friends. i go give them wetin dem want! in philosophical terms "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" its called courage to do wat u gat to do and not give a phuk!

Those Enemies were United and they had a common goal which was to oust him and this birthed what we now know as APC. What gives you the impression they'd become ur friend?? was it not this same North Jonathan did everything for that later fought him tooth and nail. Your analogy wouldn't have worked. the best was to run away like he did
Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by Offpointng: 9:39am On Jun 24, 2023
dododawa1:
TINUBU get balls unlike Jonathan afriad of PROTEST.

Jonathan wasn't afraid. what would he have done?
Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by Nawteemaxie(m): 9:40am On Jun 24, 2023
Corporate2020:

As you have wished and prayed for suffering for you and your family, so shall it be.

K
Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by Nawteemaxie(m): 9:41am On Jun 24, 2023
johnjose68:

If you are not already in Lagos or any south west state, I am sure you are already parking your bags on the way to board the next night bus to the south west grin

But let me tell you something, if your phoolishness tarry for a night, Jagaban will reset your brain by force grin

How is demolition in Onitsha going

K
Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by Nawteemaxie(m): 9:41am On Jun 24, 2023
Peppysco:

All these trash just because Obi isn't the president, mehnnn, you're so pathetic.

"k"
Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by Enemyofpeace: 9:41am On Jun 24, 2023
I wish Tinubu was 35 years younger
hopexter:

What’s the purpose of this your meaningless rant you zombidiot

"K"
Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by plaindealer: 9:43am On Jun 24, 2023
grin

Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by sogodihno: 9:44am On Jun 24, 2023
Nawteemaxie:

There is an agbado fool in my office who spends half his life defending his Agbado Lord and personal savior, but owes almost every known lending app because he cannot afford transport to work everyday. He spends half the day at work looking for which new app to apply for loans, while complaining about the biting transport costs.

I don sha vow say if any App messages me that the dunce is being looked for, I go just send them our location sharp!

The good thing about Baba GoFast is all of us will suffer it. Shey Baba Gofast has approved increment of his salary and that of his aides, yet common workers earn barely enough to afford to go to work each day and there is no sign of increment from any quarter? We will have sense! I repeat, we will have sense!!!

Omo ibo, go and get sense and stop replying in what ipob newspapers is feeding you, nobody approve salary increase for anyone
Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 9:50am On Jun 24, 2023
Muh247:
cool

The man with balls of steel....

Non of the Oil importing Cabals dear to make any noise

French Government under Macron and Rabiu of BUA group are investing in a massive Refinery in Akwa ibom

People now prioritize usage of petrol and are trying CNG/LNG or Solar

he should stop all these noise making and get to work b4 his temporary government is kicked out.
Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by Teymanhenry(f): 9:59am On Jun 24, 2023
We are still waiting for the palliatives or plans to cushion the effect of the subsidy removal. You can't remove subsidy and behave like you aren't aware of the negative effect it has on the common man

1 Like

Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by Donedeal1(m): 10:11am On Jun 24, 2023
This courage is contagious

Since you believed in yourself so much

We also have strong faith in your capabilities.
Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by bionixs: 10:13am On Jun 24, 2023
Until mr Tinubu publicly apologizes to GEJ and entire Nigeria for his wicked actions on subsidy in the past , his silence on it during his campaigns, his mute attitude when buhari he foisted on Nigerians was scamming everyone with it , HE WILL NEVER SUCCEED!

Go and write it . If you like , come and talk trash because he is your tribeman.

You can only talk , trek back to the slum you live in and continue with your poverty as usual

1 Like

Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by Owaincouncil: 10:28am On Jun 24, 2023
IboHausaYoruba:
Honestly, I never knew this man was this clever and highly cerebral and I was blindly following Obi. I really apologise for doubting the capacity and capability of Tinubu. It's really not good to underrate.

You are a real Nigerian. I have to check all your previous posts and comments. Truly, you started with obi because you want new Nigeria and not particularly PO. And when you see what tinubu has been doing, you support him. This is the spirit every Nigerian should embrace.

Though I Love tinubu too, but I voted for PO because of tinubu/shetima Muslim ticket, but so far, He has done well in balancing issues. In fact, so far, this government favour Christian more than Muslims. But it's still early to judge.
Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by hush15: 10:28am On Jun 24, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://thenationonlineng.net/my-associates-thought-i-was-joking-when-i-said-subsidy-was-gone-tinubu/

So it means he was more worried about neighboring countries than its own citizens. So now that he has dealt with neighboring countries, what does he intend to for his own citizens cos they are the ones suffering. Benin, Togo or Niger survive on bikes, camels, donkeys and can always find alternatives with the little population and consumption they experience These three countries population is not up to half of ours and your own citizens that are the major consumers of this product. What palliatives he put in place to ensure they are not at the receiving end? NOTHING....

3 Likes

Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by abidem4real: 10:30am On Jun 24, 2023
israelmao:
Hypocrite,the same fuel subsidy removal you vehemently resisted with your cohorts in 2012 for political interest,if it were allowed to be effected then Nigerians wouldn't have been feeling so much pain the way they are right now because cost of living was far better then,Nigeria's foreign reserve was top notched as well as some economic indators and crude oil was sold for $100 per barrel.
Tinubu shouldn't be blamed by playing his politics through his refusal of subsidy removal then but the weakling we called President then by succumbing to the pressure and not standing his ground.
Nigeria needs a courageous President to truly move forward.
Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by komzy589(m): 10:32am On Jun 24, 2023
IboHausaYoruba:
Honestly, I never knew this man was this clever and highly cerebral and I was blindly following Obi. I really apologise for doubting the capacity and capability of Tinubu. It's really not good to underrate.
You are cheap.
You didn’t follow Obi and you weren’t even paid to be this stupid.

1 Like

Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by komzy589(m): 10:36am On Jun 24, 2023
Biola67:

Omo Igbo wail harder 😂😂
Which one is Omo Ibo! Everything to una is about tribe.
Is he telling the truth about Tinubu or not?

1 Like

Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by Biola67: 10:38am On Jun 24, 2023
komzy589:

Which one is Omo Ibo! Everything to una is about tribe.
Is he telling the truth about Tinubu or not?
Another Omo Nna 😂😂 take it easy
Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by komzy589(m): 10:40am On Jun 24, 2023
teebaxy:
don’t be a coward , you are free to sponsor your own protest brother …
Just imagine.
There’s no way you can support this issue of Tinubu protesting against subsidy removal in 2012 and not sound stupid.
Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by komzy589(m): 10:42am On Jun 24, 2023
Biola67:

Another Omo Nna 😂😂 take it easy
God forbid I’m not an Ibo and will not even marry one because I detest their culture too. But I’m not an idiot to be supporting a corrupt bigot like Tinubu.
You think say na everybody be tribal fool. Worse part be say, you’re not even paid for you stupidity.

1 Like

Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by Biola67: 10:45am On Jun 24, 2023
komzy589:

God forbid I’m not an Ibo and will not even marry one because I detest their culture too. But I’m not an idiot to be supporting a corrupt bigot like Tinubu.
You think say na everybody be tribal fool. Worse part be say, you’re not even paid for you stupidity.
Person wey detest another person culture openly Dey call another man Bigot… who be the fool now 😂😂😂 Oloshi
Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by Win12345: 10:50am On Jun 24, 2023
Clap for yourself
Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by israelmao(m): 10:54am On Jun 24, 2023
abidem4real:

Tinubu shouldn't be blamed by playing his politics through his refusal of subsidy removal then but the weakling we called President then by succumbing to the pressure and not standing his ground.
Nigeria needs a courageous President to truly move forward.

What you are saying in essence is that Tinubu is courageous?This is not courage but hypocrisy and selfishness.

1 Like

Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by Streetdoctor: 11:03am On Jun 24, 2023
Nawteemaxie:

The good thing about Baba GoFast is all of us will suffer it. Shey Baba Gofast`s salary and those of his aides and cronies are about to experience substantial increment, yet common workers earn barely enough to afford to go to work each day and there is no sign of increment from any quarter? We will have sense! I repeat, we will have sense!!!

Lolsssssss, I should be in comedy line bro. As funny as it may sound, I thing Agbadorian are feeling. It more than others while bcs, others knew that drug lord has nothing to offer, so dem dun commot their mind while d Agbadorian are being hopeful while being helpless at same time

2 Likes

Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by Saao(m): 11:13am On Jun 24, 2023
Offpointng:

Not that I'm supporting them but the truth here is, Subsidy should have been gone a long time right? and for the betterment of Nigeria subsidy should go right? But why are some persons still criticising Tinubu for removing it since we all agreed it's a good thing? When Subsidy wasn't removed did you know how much Diezani, Patience and other oil sector were looting? they did it with impunity cuz oil was selling at over $100 and there were excesses, imagine if subsidy had been removed then.

Now, any Government that'd allow such looting esp now that the world is shifting from Crude oil consumption and the price of Oil is now low, will do that at their own detriment. I'm not saying some persons will not loot under Tinubu but it'll be done sensibly cuz the Fed coffers needs funds for lotta projects, Budget, there's debt to pay e.t.c No President now will watch any persons loot money gotten from Subsidy with Impunity
for your questions, I may not answer them directly but I can be Frank with you that, its none of our business rather the failure of government. Is it our fault that government refused to build new refineries? Is it our fault that those criminals behind the oil are not prosecuted? Instead of prosecuting criminals they decided to punish the ordinary Nigerians depending on 5l of oils for gen. From July 1st, Nepal or phcn will increase power to #100 per kwa and I guess those supporting government are also ready to defend them as wel. There are form of subsidy all the world including almighty USA, so what has Nigerians done to her government that they choose to suffocate them? Pdp was there 16 years no single new refineries, Apc 8 years plus and counting, no single new refineries rather impoverished Nigerians and some people want to justify it meanwhile same people are buying fuel and those they're supporting don't buy fuel

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Are The Edo People? / Names Of 73 Benue Indigenes Killed In Herdsmen Attack / 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.