Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,341 members, 7,829,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu (28920 Views)

"Release Fredrick Nwajagu, He Was Joking Like MC Oluomo": Ohaneze Tell Sanwo-Olu / MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi / "High Prices Is Here, Is Gone" — Tinubu Drops Second Gaffe In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by akakurukukaku(m): 11:17am On Jun 24, 2023
israelmao:
Hypocrite,the same fuel subsidy removal you vehemently resisted with your cohorts in 2012 for political interest,if it were allowed to be effected then Nigerians wouldn't have been feeling so much pain the way they are right now because cost of living was far better then,Nigeria's foreign reserve was top notched as well as some economic indators and crude oil was sold for $100 per barrel.

It was to early then. Nigerians were not psychologically prepared. Moreover, we did not trust the PDP government because they were swimming in corruption. Don't you see there have been no protest since the subsidy was removed, it's because of trust
Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by israelmao(m): 11:41am On Jun 24, 2023
akakurukukaku:

It was to early then. Nigerians were not psychologically prepared. Moreover, we did not trust the PDP government because they were swimming in corruption. Don't you see there have been no protest since the subsidy was removed, it's because of trust

You swam in corruption during GEJ but Buhari APC-led government made you wallowed in it for 8years.Check crude oil theft,borrowings,hunger,poverty,unemployment and other economic indices under Buhari compare and contrast with that of government you didn't trust.

1 Like

Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by bdon12: 11:41am On Jun 24, 2023
RawSex:
President wey Sabi!

Nigerians just hit a jackpot having jagaban as president.

This will be made clearer in the next couple of years.

Relax guys; HOPE IS HERE!
Are u sure?where are u frm?

1 Like

Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by Gandrova: 12:10pm On Jun 24, 2023
IboHausaYoruba:
Honestly, I never knew this man was this clever and highly cerebral and I was blindly following Obi. I really apologise for doubting the capacity and capability of Tinubu. It's really not good to underrate.
You are forgiven, go and sin no more!
Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by MyGodpower: 12:11pm On Jun 24, 2023
May God bless PBAT for his good work for Nigeria.
Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by NIGERIAisComedy: 12:12pm On Jun 24, 2023
Drug daddy never jokes...

With his DRUGS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0O3S0K1P-Rk
Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by komzy589(m): 12:17pm On Jun 24, 2023
Biola67:

Person wey detest another person culture openly Dey call another man Bigot… who be the fool now 😂😂😂 Oloshi
I get my valid reasons for detesting their character.
A bigot is someone who does it without reason.
My point is very clear to you that it is not only Ibos that know how incompetent Tinubu is.

PS; You’re still the fool that supports a man pointing a knife to your neck.
Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by Biola67: 12:18pm On Jun 24, 2023
komzy589:

I get my valid reasons for detesting their character.
A bigot is someone who does it without reason.
My point is very clear to you that it is not only Ibos that know how incompetent Tinubu is.

PS; You’re still the fool that supports a man pointing a knife to your neck.
How’s Tinubu pointing a knife to my neck abeg? Is he my President ?? Just Dey play.. You’re still a fool.. but, explain
Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:23pm On Jun 24, 2023
All politicians in Nigeria should wake and tell themselves "LET US STOP STEALING AND BUILD NIGERIA TO BENEFIT ALL OF US" angry
Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by komzy589(m): 12:27pm On Jun 24, 2023
Biola67:

How’s Tinubu pointing a knife to my neck abeg? Is he my President ?? Just Dey play.. You’re still a fool.. but, explain
Wow!
Sorry how old are you?
Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by Biola67: 12:34pm On Jun 24, 2023
komzy589:

Wow!
Sorry how old are you?
See stupid question. You think everybody here is in Nigeria. Dey play with your life no go find way.
Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by Solsix(m): 12:43pm On Jun 24, 2023
IboHausaYoruba:
Honestly, I never knew this man was this clever and highly cerebral and I was blindly following Obi. I really apologise for doubting the capacity and capability of Tinubu. It's really not good to underrate.
Dey play, a man who frustrated subsidy removal 11 years ago, want us to celebrate the removal. Do you know for how long he held us down?
Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by lexy2014: 12:43pm On Jun 24, 2023
success1smyn:
Ride on Mr President.

It's very clear you will succeed and become the best president we ever had.

We that supported you from the beginning see in you what some are just seeing now - courage to make hard but right decisions. Others too have started believing in Nigeria again.

We expected you to hit the ground running but you have been flying from day 1.

You are blessed President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Abeg some likes for Jagaban

What has he done that amounts to flying?

How have the lives of Nigerians been bettered by his actions?

How much are you buying fuel and dollars?

Subsidy was completely removed in 2020. Which other subsidy did Tinubu now remove again?

Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by lexy2014: 12:47pm On Jun 24, 2023
IboHausaYoruba:

You sound so unconvincing. See your previous posts as far back as 2022 that contradicts your claims.

Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by lexy2014: 12:52pm On Jun 24, 2023
RawSex:
President wey Sabi!

Nigerians just hit a jackpot having jagaban as president.

This will be made clearer in the next couple of years.

Relax guys; HOPE IS HERE!

Wetin Tinubu sabi?

Why is it going to take the next couple of years for it to be made clearer?

Why can't it be clear now?

What positive impact has Tinubu made in the lives of Nigerians so far?

Subsidy was completely removed in 2020. Which one did Tinubu remove again?

Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by cyberguy72(m): 12:55pm On Jun 24, 2023
DEMENTIA dey worry EMILOKAN

1 Like

Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by lexy2014: 1:00pm On Jun 24, 2023
Muh247:
cool
The man with balls of steel....

Non of the Oil importing Cabals dear to make any noise

French Government under Macron and Rabiu of BUA group are investing in a massive Refinery in Akwa ibom

People now prioritize usage of petrol and are trying CNG/LNG or Solar

How is the french government investing in a massive refinery in akwa ibom?

When did BUA and the french government enter into such partnership?

If they did, how is Tinubu responsible for that?

The NNPCL MD said in 2020 that subsidy was completely removed. Which one did Tinubu now remove again?

Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by Muh247: 1:01pm On Jun 24, 2023
lexy2014:

The NNPCL MD said in 2020 that subsidy was completely removed. Which one did Tinubu now remove again?

When you are ready for your answer you make your own research
Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by komzy589(m): 1:01pm On Jun 24, 2023
Biola67:

See stupid question. You think everybody here is in Nigeria. Dey play with your life no go find way.
So the fact that you’re not in Nigeria means your life is going great!
How old are you?
E go shock me if you don reach 15.
Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by lexy2014: 1:05pm On Jun 24, 2023
Muh247:

When you are ready for your answer you make your own research

Is it that you don't know that asking questions is the basis and foundation of every research hence my questions to you?

Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by Emmanuel909090: 1:11pm On Jun 24, 2023
Nice
Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by oyeb15: 1:11pm On Jun 24, 2023
What has he acheived with d funds so far when he has ruined d economy already
Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by Muh247: 1:25pm On Jun 24, 2023
lexy2014:

Is it that you don't know that asking questions is the basis and foundation of every research hence my questions to you?

Type each and every question you asked on google and screenshot the answer
Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by lexy2014: 1:26pm On Jun 24, 2023
Muh247:

Type each and every question you asked on google and screenshot the answer

since you know thats how it is done, then you shouldnt have any problems answering my questions.

Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by Muh247: 1:27pm On Jun 24, 2023
lexy2014:

since you know thats how it is done, then you shouldnt have any problems answering my questions.

Don't worry type it on google first

Obey me
Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by lexy2014: 1:28pm On Jun 24, 2023
Muh247:

Don't worry type it on google first

Obey me

lead by example.

1 Like

Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by Billmos: 1:38pm On Jun 24, 2023
What has he obi done before? What better manifesto can be better than d reality PBAT is giving d once hopeless nation? Let obi go home n implement his manifesto in his household d need it more dan nigerian we are safe with PBAT.

Danisaint112 post=123998444]

You are not and was never an Obidient. Don't be a coward, unveil your mask you corn addict.

Peter Obi had a better manifesto and was also going to remove subsidy with proper planning. Make una stop dey spread yeye propaganda dey hype nonsense all for cheap likes and attention..[/quote]

1 Like

Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by success1smyn(m): 1:58pm On Jun 24, 2023
lexy2014:

Subsidy was completely removed in 2020. Which other subsidy did Tinubu now remove again?

You surpports Obi right?
Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by lexy2014: 2:00pm On Jun 24, 2023
success1smyn:

You surpports Obi right?

how does that answer the questions?

1 Like

Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by tunddy(m): 2:37pm On Jun 24, 2023
But seriously what is the impact of this subsidy removal on Nigeria's economy, dollar to Naira as at today is 823Naira
Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by Biola67: 2:47pm On Jun 24, 2023
komzy589:

So the fact that you’re not in Nigeria means your life is going great!
How old are you?
E go shock me if you don reach 15.
You better wake up from your Nollywood mentality. Everywhere good. Road clear. Dey play
Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by Diddycsbsb: 3:14pm On Jun 24, 2023
Oga people are dieing of hunger

And anybody supporting of buying fuel 500+ will die untimely death.. Yorubas are saboteurs and trickish, when Buhari was president yorubas was among the people castigated Buhari when fuel was high,. Now tinubu we are buying 500 same yorubas are now praising tinubu god will punish una... Yorubas are the real saboteurs of Nigeria.. That's why they don't have specific religion.,40 , Muslim, 50 Christians, 10 idle worshipera... Yorubas after Tinubu remember Nigeria will still remain,. Tinubu will come and go. But Nigeria remain the same.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soldiers Observing Ramadan Prayers At The Battlefield / Ahmed Indimi And Teddy Guema, Vice President Of Guinea Crack Jokes (Photo) / I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.