Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu (28907 Views)

"Release Fredrick Nwajagu, He Was Joking Like MC Oluomo": Ohaneze Tell Sanwo-Olu / MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi / "High Prices Is Here, Is Gone" — Tinubu Drops Second Gaffe In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by 77up(m): 4:05pm On Jun 24, 2023
IboHausaYoruba:
Honestly, I never knew this man was this clever and highly cerebral and I was blindly following Obi. I really apologise for doubting the capacity and capability of Tinubu. It's really not good to underrate.
We that are screaming his name everywhere, we are not senseless , we knew who Asiwaju is, we know he's whom Nigeria need for now, we knew he will deliver and won't dissapointe us.
Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by success1smyn(m): 6:41pm On Jun 24, 2023
lexy2014:

how does that answer the questions?

What has he done that amounts to flying?

How have the lives of Nigerians been bettered by his actions?

How much are you buying fuel and dollars?

Subsidy was completely removed in 2020. Which other subsidy did Tinubu now remove again?

If fuel subsidy has been removed, why did your Obi said he will remove it immediately if he win.
Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by lexy2014: 6:52pm On Jun 24, 2023
success1smyn:

If fuel subsidy has been removed, why did your Obi said he will remove it immediately if he win.

Who is my obi?

Can you show me the discussion we had were I told you that I have an obi?

How does that answer the questions I asked?

What has he done that amounts to flying?

How have the lives of Nigerians been bettered by his actions?

How much are you buying fuel and dollars?

Subsidy was completely removed in 2020. Which other subsidy did Tinubu now remove again?
Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by KingPure(m): 8:45pm On Jun 24, 2023
When I read the inaugural script, I specifically said I heard Uncle Henry Dele Alake speaking Martin Luther King Jr.

Right now, I see PBAT, he said;" I was possessed with courage..." That's the key word "courage".

With courage, almost all things are possible for you when God's in your corner.

Nigeria, you're in for a ride of a lifetime. Cheers!!!
Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by Bestbeelieve: 6:10am On Jun 25, 2023
Offpointng:

Those Enemies were Unity and they had a common goal which was to oust him and this birthed what we now know as APC. What gives you the impression they'd become ur friend?? was it not this same North Jonathan did everything for that later fought him tooth and nail. Your analogy wouldn't have worked. the best was to run away like he did

maybe sha for him o because he was really suegbe even as gov.
Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by EasternPrince: 7:05am On Jun 25, 2023
johnjose68:

If you are not already in Lagos or any south west state, I am sure you are already parking your bags on the way to board the next night bus to the south west grin

But let me tell you something, if your phoolishness tarry for a night, Jagaban will reset your brain by force grin

How is demolition in Onitsha going

We are buying up all the land in Lekki, VGC, VI, Epe, Festac etc while your kind do security at the bridges and bus stops grin grin grin grin grin

Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by MrsTblooms: 7:49am On Jun 25, 2023
This Courageous, your per- excellence administrative prowess and your Godfather ism (less) [/b]of a thing are what Nigerians saw in you that made us elected you as our President. Of course we're very sure that even 95% of Obidunces saw the same thing but be that they have always been on the side of how to destroy us as a Nation, they choose to work for the alternative they believe will help them finally bury us as a country. But alas!!!

[b]OUR POWERFUL GOD ALMIGHTY PUT THEM INTO EVERLASTING SHAME AND SORROWS.

IMAGINE [b]A MUSLIM - MUSLIM [/b]TICKET IS NOW RULLING THEM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by Exceed15: 11:02pm On Jun 25, 2023
success1smyn:
Ride on Mr President.

It's very clear you will succeed and become the best president we ever had.

We that supported you from the beginning see in you what some are just seeing now - courage to make hard but right decisions. Others too have started believing in Nigeria again

We expected you to hit the ground running but you have been flying from day 1.

You are blessed President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Abeg some likes for Jagaban

cheesy cheesy
Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by Exceed15: 11:04pm On Jun 25, 2023
IboHausaYoruba:
Honestly, I never knew this man was this clever and highly cerebral and I was blindly following Obi. I really apologise for doubting the capacity and capability of Tinubu. It's really not good to underrate.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by donphilopus: 7:35pm On Jun 26, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senators Investigating Petitions Against The Ministerial Nominees (Photos) / Buhari, Governors, IGP Adamu, Service Chiefs Meet In Aso Rock - Photos / EFCC Gets Court Order To Seize Properties Linked To NSA Monguno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.