Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,449 members, 7,830,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu (28922 Views)

"Release Fredrick Nwajagu, He Was Joking Like MC Oluomo": Ohaneze Tell Sanwo-Olu / MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi / "High Prices Is Here, Is Gone" — Tinubu Drops Second Gaffe In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by ba7man(m): 8:35am On Jun 24, 2023
israelmao:
Hypocrite,the same fuel subsidy removal you vehemently resisted with you cohorts in 2012 for political interest,if it were allowed to be effected then Nigerians wouldn't have been feeling so much pain the way they are right now because cost of living was far better then,Nigeria's foreign reserve was top notched as well as some economic indators and crude oil was sold for $100 per barrel.
You see all that money Diezani stole and how Jonathan was dashing out Nigeria's reserves back then??

All that would have been child's play if Jonathan had being the one responsible for removal of subsidy back then.

The subsidy removal wasn't the problem, the President and the administration that wanted to implement it was the problem.

With what is being revealed today, even Buhari wasn't the person that would have been able to successfully implement it.
Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by slowice(m): 8:36am On Jun 24, 2023
Standing on the gbola of Bola grin

In your manhood mandate we stand grin grin
Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by NewDea4: 8:37am On Jun 24, 2023
Nigerians hold Guinness world record for MASS STUPIDITY.

2 Likes

Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by Rtei29g: 8:37am On Jun 24, 2023
:

Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by Bestbeelieve: 8:38am On Jun 24, 2023
israelmao:
Hypocrite,the same fuel subsidy removal you vehemently resisted with you cohorts in 2012 for political interest,if it were allowed to be effected then Nigerians wouldn't have been feeling so much pain the way they are right now because cost of living was far better then,Nigeria's foreign reserve was top notched as well as some economic indators and crude oil was sold for $100 per barrel.

i blame mumu Jonah who gave them free hand! if na me i for don silence druggie checkmate am all angles!
Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by ehikwe22: 8:39am On Jun 24, 2023
Remove subsidy and create more money to embezzle. We will survive. Yes, we will will survive. You and I will survive but the poor will bear the brunt. It doesn't take any courage to do something that doesn't have any personal effects on you but the poor citizens bearing the brunt of your rash decision without putting any palliative measures. A few months would have been enough to put things in order. And make sure the increment doesn't go beyond a certain amount

2 Likes

Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by djseanjohn77: 8:39am On Jun 24, 2023
israelmao:

The conditions of Nigeria as at then was different, we had surplus from oil revenue, Patience Jonathan had vessels importing zero oil, yet was collecting money freely, and nobody questioned her, Diezani and co were stealing at will, the daily consumption was exaggerated so that they could steal more. Nigeria at the time could afford to pay for fuel subsidy and still had money to do other things, but for the inept president Jonathan (dunce). If you were of age at that time, or were independent, you would not come up with this statement. The sad truth is, many of you are just here to repeat rhetorics, without any knowledge of the state of affairs at the time. Some of you are also actively involved in government and politics only recently.

2 Likes

Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by PepeXKermit: 8:40am On Jun 24, 2023
IboHausaYoruba:
Honestly, I never knew this man was this clever and highly cerebral and I was blindly following Obi. I really apologise for doubting the capacity and capability of Tinubu. It's really not good to underrate.

You were never an Obi supporter. You are just disguising. If Obi won, just like he said in his Campaign that subsidy eill go, he would have also removed it. You will have to give him the benefot of doubt because he never won, and you would ever have known if he would have removed it or not. There is nothing like "blindly" supporting Obi.
Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by senchris(m): 8:40am On Jun 24, 2023
Tinubu is really sound mentally unlike how the media presented him during the last campaign. I was very pleased to have listened to him live yesterday at Hôtel Plaza Arthénée, Paris for over an hour. Very sound responses to all questions from the audience.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by MyGodpower: 8:40am On Jun 24, 2023
PBAT is a great leader....
Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by teebaxy(m): 8:40am On Jun 24, 2023
ObosiUkwalla:

I am not a brother to a skull miner
That’s your problem
Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by Awise09(m): 8:41am On Jun 24, 2023
Guides to Diseases and Sickness free life Baobao tree secret
Secretes to longevity for giveaway
White, bright green, white
Over 10K Plus likes and use these Secret Download your copy...http:///3Zua7jm
Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:42am On Jun 24, 2023
We shall prosper in this land, God bless Nigeria.

Take Advantage of 3 Bedroom Smart Estate, located in the heart of Lagos at ILASAMAJA with easy access from Muritala International Airport, Apapa, Ikeja, Surulere and so on.

This Estate is perfectly fit for families and individuals looking for a well-rounded living environment.

This Estate offer lucrative option for good rental incomes for it located in a prime axis with high demand for quality housing.

The Estate is very good for Investment and capital appreciation projection for the Estate is put at 35% per annum

For more information, enquiry and contact details
Check the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87VCAqgchoE
Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by ehikwe22: 8:42am On Jun 24, 2023
ba7man:
You see all that money Diezani stole and how Jonathan was dashing out Nigeria's reserves back then??

All that would have been child's play if Jonathan had being the one responsible for removal of subsidy back then.

The subsidy removal wasn't the problem, the President and the administration that wanted to implement it was the problem.

With what is being revealed today, even Buhari wasn't the person that would have been able to successfully implement it.

Just shut the fvck up. So Tinubu has already done something that reveals he's better than anybody - even Buhari? Under 1 month? So under one month a lot has been removed that showed Tinubu is the best person in position to remove it?

1 Like

Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by success1smyn(m): 8:42am On Jun 24, 2023
stanbright:
when you talk painment finish,go buy fuel 150😂😂😂.They happy say tinubu da hug France president.fish brains

Ogbeni park well jawe.
Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by Offpointng: 8:42am On Jun 24, 2023
Saao:
Suffocating the poor to enriched your friends is leadership to you. Since you made that pronouncement, fund out the number of people that drifted into poverty

During Jonathan's time, was the subsidy removal to make Nigerians rich or richer?? Your wailing has no bearing tbh
Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by Offpointng: 8:44am On Jun 24, 2023
Danisaint112:

You are not and was never an Obidient. Don't be a coward, unveil your mask you corn addict.

grin grin
Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by MyGodpower: 8:44am On Jun 24, 2023
PBAT is a great leader o
Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by Judolisco(m): 8:44am On Jun 24, 2023
You're tired of subsidising for d poor Nigerians...
Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by israelmao(m): 8:45am On Jun 24, 2023
ba7man:

The so-called Mallam Maigaskiya and Lifeless who was most touted to take the bull by the horn what did he do?Instead of reducing Nigeria's economic woes he piled up do much agony.Buhari said,Subsidy was a fraud while Tinubu said Jonathan has breached his social contract with people.Which government is now right to implement it without being hypocritical?
Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by stanbright(m): 8:45am On Jun 24, 2023
success1smyn:

Ogbeni park well jawe.
fish brains😂😂
Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by finni(m): 8:46am On Jun 24, 2023
That symbol is not number 8 , it is the symbol of broken chains. Breaking the shackles of poverty and dictatorship.
YinkaOlusesi16:
The 8 in Tinubu cap is not for nothing. Sense dey baba head, baba kon get 🧠brain join. God will give him good health to transform Nigeria 🙏
Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by ba7man(m): 8:47am On Jun 24, 2023
ehikwe22:

Just shut the fvck up. So Tinubu has already done something that reveals he's better than anybody - even Buhari? Under 1 month? So under one month a lot has been removed that showed Tinubu is the best person in position to remove it?
You shut the Bleep up!!!

You think your tears and wailing can affect anything??

You better man up and stop being a baby online.
Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by stevups(m): 8:47am On Jun 24, 2023
I am a diehard supporter of Tinubu right from Buhari first tenure. A lot of friends called me names, can you see Baba performing wonders home and abroad? God give you good health Baba
Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by Nopretence: 8:51am On Jun 24, 2023
Tinubu protested it during jona regime but jona who have final say doesn't have balls to take harsh decision that will benefits majority
israelmao:
Hypocrite,the same fuel subsidy removal you vehemently resisted with your cohorts in 2012 for political interest,if it were allowed to be effected then Nigerians wouldn't have been feeling so much pain the way they are right now because cost of living was far better then,Nigeria's foreign reserve was top notched as well as some economic indators and crude oil was sold for $100 per barrel.
Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by JaskanFactor: 8:51am On Jun 24, 2023
RawSex:
President wey Sabi!

Nigerians just hit a jackpot having jagaban as president.

This will be made clearer in the next couple of years.

Relax guys; HOPE IS HERE!

youre full of shit, maggots, puss, piss and vermin, already he been in power 1 week and people are screaming
a bucket full of tribulation is what you call hope, God punish your hope
Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by hopexter(m): 8:51am On Jun 24, 2023
Nawteemaxie:
On Gbola Thief-nubu`s manhood I stand Gidigba! angry

There is an agbado fool in my office who spends half his life defending his Agbado Lord and personal savior, but owes almost every known lending app because he cannot afford transport to work everyday. He spends half the day at work looking for which new app to apply for loans, while complaining about the biting transport costs.

I don sha vow say if any App messages me that the dunce is being looked for, I go just send them our location sharp!

The good thing about Baba GoFast is all of us will suffer it. Shey Baba Gofast has approved increment of his salary and that of his aides, yet common workers earn barely enough to afford to go to work each day and there is no sign of increment from any quarter? We will have sense! I repeat, we will have sense!!!

#spits on Gbola`s bald head!

What’s the purpose of this your meaningless rant you zombidiot
Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by Offpointng: 8:53am On Jun 24, 2023
Bestbeelieve:

i blame mumu Jonah who gave them free hand! if na me i for don silence druggie checkmate am all angles!

Forget that matter, Person wey big pass you big pass you. No matter who that President is, there are some persons in this 9ja you can't touch. example is the Kyari's Family. See how the Super cop matter died down? and now nobody not even Tinubu is talking bout the arrest of the suspended NNPC boss, or you want to say he wasn't corrupt??

Jonathan had so many enemies engaging him on all front and the best thing he could do was run away (In Military it's called Tactical Withdrawal) cool
Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by Xtboy15(m): 8:53am On Jun 24, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Navy Arrests Dogonyaro, Adamu, Others For Vandalism In Niger Delta / Do Nigerian Former Vice Presidents Have Life Diplomatic Passports? / Sowore: "You Owe Nigerians An Explanation’ – Sagay Tells DSS Over Re-arrest Of A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.