Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu (28918 Views)

"Release Fredrick Nwajagu, He Was Joking Like MC Oluomo": Ohaneze Tell Sanwo-Olu / MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi / "High Prices Is Here, Is Gone" — Tinubu Drops Second Gaffe In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by inkon: 8:23am On Jun 24, 2023

Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by famology(m): 8:24am On Jun 24, 2023
ObosiUkwalla:
Foolish drug dealer cum urinating machine that sponsored Ojota 2012 protest against same subsidy removal that he eventually did

Cardiac arrest is real oo

2 Likes

Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by Ajens1991: 8:24am On Jun 24, 2023
I love his language stylistics, diction and anecdotes employed by him whenever he speaks. This man is above average when it comes to critical thinking and intellect. May God strengthen his health for us .. Amen

11 Likes

Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by famology(m): 8:24am On Jun 24, 2023
Obidiotssssss are pained

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by Saao(m): 8:25am On Jun 24, 2023
Suffocating the poor to enriched your friends is leadership to you. Since you made that pronouncement, find out the number of people that drifted into poverty

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by stanbright(m): 8:25am On Jun 24, 2023
IboHausaYoruba:
Honestly, I never knew this man was this clever and highly cerebral and I was blindly following Obi. I really apologise for doubting the capacity and capability of Tinubu. It's really not good to underrate.
you did not follow any obi,go and brush your mouth

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by Tingotoe: 8:26am On Jun 24, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://thenationonlineng.net/my-associates-thought-i-was-joking-when-i-said-subsidy-was-gone-tinubu/
What's the point when you and your associates will still steal the money? Subsidy removal just means more money for the ruling classes to steal

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by LONEWOLFJOHN: 8:26am On Jun 24, 2023
Stop talking, do something for stop the impact on people right now, people will die of hunger in few weeks if nothing is done, transport drivers are literally out of jobs currently if you don't know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by Danisaint112(m): 8:27am On Jun 24, 2023
IboHausaYoruba:
Honestly, I never knew this man was this clever and highly cerebral and I was blindly following Obi. I really apologise for doubting the capacity and capability of Tinubu. It's really not good to underrate.

You are not and was never an Obidient. Don't be a coward, unveil your mask you corn addict.

Peter Obi had a better manifesto and was also going to remove subsidy with proper planning. Make una stop dey spread yeye propaganda dey hype nonsense all for cheap likes and attention..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by Scarrr: 8:27am On Jun 24, 2023
ObosiUkwalla:
Foolish drug dealer cum urinating machine that sponsored Ojota 2012 protest against same subsidy removal that he eventually did
it's too early to dey wail

2 Likes

Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by kenex4ever(m): 8:28am On Jun 24, 2023
Oga go and sleep,

Think of how you will invest the money meant for subsidy because at the end u will account for it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by EconomistXplain: 8:28am On Jun 24, 2023
No intervention policies...?

1 Like

Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by proudlyafrican1: 8:29am On Jun 24, 2023
Subsidy or no subsidy,the poor are getting poorer before and even worse now.

1 Like

Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by masui(m): 8:29am On Jun 24, 2023
Muh247:
cool

The man with balls of steel....

Non of the Oil importing Cabals dear to make any noise

French Government under Macron and Rabiu of BUA group are investing in a massive Refinery in Akwa ibom

People now prioritize usage of petrol and are trying CNG/LNG or Solar

Please where is the location of this imaginary BUA refinery in Akwa Ibom?

1 Like

Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by Hanndye: 8:29am On Jun 24, 2023
Would you take away food from your children all because their friends would eat out of it?
Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by jubrilELsudan: 8:31am On Jun 24, 2023
YES BECAUSE THEY KNOW YOU ARE AN ODE

1 Like

Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by SalamRushdie: 8:31am On Jun 24, 2023
Keep fooling yourself , when petrol gets to 1500 a litre I will see if you won't reintroduce subsidy to save your govt

1 Like

Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by Creamypie(m): 8:31am On Jun 24, 2023
Subsidy that you and your fellow useless goons denied its existence when g.e.j was president and Nigerians were buying fuel for hundred naira and you protested. Old fool

2 Likes

Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by Sunmolar(m): 8:31am On Jun 24, 2023
There're people with grace of God
Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by KEPLER79OOU(m): 8:31am On Jun 24, 2023
HE INHERITED HIS FOOLISHNESS FROM YOUR GREAT GRANDFATHER, OMO ALE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by teebaxy(m): 8:32am On Jun 24, 2023
ObosiUkwalla:
don’t be a coward , you are free to sponsor your own protest brother …
Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by success1smyn(m): 8:32am On Jun 24, 2023
stanbright:
you did not follow any obi,go and brush your mouth
Painment
Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by success1smyn(m): 8:32am On Jun 24, 2023
teebaxy:
Help me tell am ooo
Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by ObosiUkwalla: 8:33am On Jun 24, 2023
teebaxy:

I am not a brother to a skull miner
Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by jumper524(m): 8:33am On Jun 24, 2023
IboHausaYoruba:
ogbeni na ipob dey behave like this, na Tinubu u support from day 1, stop this character.
Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by Ojukwu007(m): 8:33am On Jun 24, 2023
May God bless President B.A.T and keep him strong for us!!
Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by ahiboilandgas: 8:34am On Jun 24, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://thenationonlineng.net/my-associates-thought-i-was-joking-when-i-said-subsidy-was-gone-tinubu/
courageously putting more hardship on the Masses why not tackle the smuggling issue and pass law that any smuggler get life sentence for economic sabotag.

1 Like

Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by kunyeo(m): 8:34am On Jun 24, 2023
ObosiUkwalla:

Eeya some people are still hurting from the 2023 election loss.May the good Lord comfort them grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by ObosiUkwalla: 8:35am On Jun 24, 2023
kunyeo:

Eeya some people are still hurting from the 2023 election loss.May the good Lord comfort them grin grin grin

Don't be a hypocrite. Did the drug lord sponsor or did not sponsor protest against same fuel subsidy in 2012??

1 Like

Re: My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu by stanbright(m): 8:35am On Jun 24, 2023
success1smyn:

Painment
when you talk painment finish,go buy fuel 150😂😂😂.They happy say tinubu da hug France president.fish brains

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nkechi Ikpeazu Gifts A Widow Living In A Half-built Tarpaulin-mud, A New House / President Buhari Returns To Abuja From London (photos) / '' I Want To Go Back To Sambisa Forest To Meet My Husband'' 9yr old girl cried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.