Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Should I Stop My Job Or Continue? - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Should I Stop My Job Or Continue? (16100 Views)

What Should I Do? Learn A Skill Or Continue Job Hunting / Is It Better To Quit Or Continue With This Job? / Accept This Job Offer Or Continue Job Hunting??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Stop My Job Or Continue? by Chidolalar: 9:51am On Jun 26, 2023
Uniquekriss:
U dey ask me questions. Dey play!
Hello pls u did not respond to my message on my last quote to u.
I reside in Anambra but I can come down to Benin if u can assure me I will get d job.
Please am really interested in getting d work and I also want to know d nature of d work
Re: Should I Stop My Job Or Continue? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 26, 2023
Humble yourself and buy a bycicle. In the Netherland, people use bicycle than cars.

Hidewell:
Good day, sirs and ma. I moved to Abuja to work as an Administrative assistant at (name withheld) close to Galadinmawa. The agreed pay with my employer was 50,000 which I accepted because I don't want to stay idle and I wanted to garner experience.

The Friend's house I stay is in Kagini. Those that know Abuja will know this place. The transportation cost from the house to my place of work is 1,100 and coming back same, which makes it 2,200 every day excluding Saturdays and Sundays.

After crossing my T's and dotting my i's I found out that The total cost is 2200 x25 days= 55,000 with a 5,000 deficit. The organization provide light breakfast and lunch. So, my food is a bit covered.

I am just confuse now. I talked to the organization for a pay rise but they gave me a stiff neck.

Please what will you advice me to do. I am seriously frustrated with the look of things. Do you think it's worth it.

P.s. I have worked for a month there now. I am scared my friend will complain that I am not contributing.

. I'm drained and frustrated.
Re: Should I Stop My Job Or Continue? by ArcChu: 5:59pm On Jun 26, 2023
Around N150 to area 1. They have cheap houses there. And trekkable to op area.
sageb:

Is Galadimawa village far from Wuse?

1 Like

Re: Should I Stop My Job Or Continue? by ArcChu: 6:03pm On Jun 26, 2023
It wont be easy to start Life in Abuja when you dont know anybody. But you will survive , dont quit. I was in your shoe 2008. It is even better now. Then i trekk from Garki to Wuse market to stand inside El rufai bus for 4 hours
Hidewell:

Yea, sir. This was my plan but the challenge is to get that huge amount of money to rent an apartment at Galadinmawa village.

Sir, I tried sourcing and befriending but I get rejected. Abuja is not as I saw it. Every man for himself.
Re: Should I Stop My Job Or Continue? by Love800(m): 9:56pm On Jun 26, 2023
That is rude. No p

Tankz anyways
Uniquekriss:
U dey ask me questions. Dey play!
Re: Should I Stop My Job Or Continue? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:09pm On Jul 28, 2023
Re: Should I Stop My Job Or Continue? by chuksroy(m): 10:13pm On Aug 07, 2023
Bro, Im in benin and i need a job badly before depression finish the son of man. Can you help me?
Uniquekriss:
if you're willing to relocate or have a place to stay in Benin I can help you get a job that will pay you over 100k, that job you're doing is retrogression.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oyo State Tescom Form On Sale@d Secretariat In Ibadan / Confirmed Vacancies / Coronation Insurance 2021 Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.