Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Hiv: So Scared - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hiv: So Scared (1217 Views)

EXPOSED! The Real Truth About Nigerian Women That Men Are So Scared To Admit / Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? / I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hiv: So Scared by childofdoom1(m): 11:54am On Jun 25, 2023
Hmm some sicknesses and the fear of impending death can bring anyone to his or her knees (no matter the person's stature, wealth or influence)

I had planned to go for HIV test before month end. I googled that the virus becomes potent after about 30 days of contracting it. So by 30th of this month I will run the test.

It is almost 95 percent sure that I have caught the virus. With the conspicuous symptoms my body has displaced these past few days, only a five percent miracle can save me.

During my carefree time with Oloshos, I became restless. I fvcked raw with not less than four Oloshos. I sucked their mammalian glands, I exchanged saliva with one and then sucked down there of one of them (I know what you are thinking. I am disgusting).

It's outlandish that in a quest for pleasure, we use our money to buy problems for ourselves (gamblers, womanisers, drug addicts etc)

My greatest fear is the stigma that comes with the disease. I don't mind antiretroviral drugs for the years I will have left. My paranoia is, how will the doctor and pharmacist in NHIS react when my test results are out. They know me from the bank I work. How will the agency that employed me also act? I am entitled to free drugs which the bank will foot. But is my job safe when they see I will use it for antiretroviral drugs. I can't afford paying to visit private hospitals

This will likely be my last thread on nairaland with any of my monikers

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hiv: So Scared by Jashub: 11:59am On Jun 25, 2023
It seems your mind is having accountability issues, but the reality here is that you'll have to live with the consequences of your past.

So my earnest advice is to surrender your life to Jesus and pray that when the time comes, you'll have an assurance of a hereafter with eternal life

2 Likes

Re: Hiv: So Scared by Omihanifa: 12:01pm On Jun 25, 2023
Dey play
Re: Hiv: So Scared by fyzaila: 12:05pm On Jun 25, 2023
Abstain Abstain they'll not hear. Now see where dirty pleasure has landed this one. Good for you. Continue visiting them brothels you hear. More than HIV awaits you.
Re: Hiv: So Scared by Nasri100(m): 12:07pm On Jun 25, 2023
You don leave betting now na HIV Dey worry you mumu man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hiv: So Scared by talented321: 12:13pm On Jun 25, 2023
5minute pleasure,
Re: Hiv: So Scared by KingDash09(m): 12:55pm On Jun 25, 2023
I swear to God you don contact this disease.. R.I.P bro
childofdoom1:
Hmm some sicknesses and the fear of impending death can bring anyone to his or her knees (no matter the person's stature, wealth or influence)

I had planned to go for HIV test before month end. I googled that the virus becomes potent after about 30 days of contracting it. So by 30th of this month I will run the test.

It is almost 95 percent sure that I have caught the virus. With the conspicuous symptoms my body has displaced these past few days, only a five percent miracle can save me.

During my carefree time with Oloshos, I became restless. I fvcked raw with not less than four Oloshos. I sucked their mammalian glands, I exchanged saliva with one and then sucked down there of one of them (I know what you are thinking. I am disgusting).

It's outlandish that in a quest for pleasure, we use our money to buy problems for ourselves (gamblers, womanisers, drug addicts etc)

My greatest fear is the stigma that comes with the disease. I don't mind antiretroviral drugs for the years I will have left. My paranoia is, how will the doctor and pharmacist in NHIS react when my test results are out. They know me from the bank I work. How will the agency that employed me also act? I am entitled to free drugs which the bank will foot. But is my job safe when they see I will use it for antiretroviral drugs. I can't afford paying to visit private hospitals

Re: Hiv: So Scared by imagrg(m): 1:01pm On Jun 25, 2023
You can't die twice my boy. Take heart! embarassed
Re: Hiv: So Scared by okoroemeka(m): 1:08pm On Jun 25, 2023
imagrg:
You can't die twice my boy. Take heart! embarassed
let me see what scares this motherfucker,a self-servicer that is not afraid to suck ashawo pussy ?
Re: Hiv: So Scared by Godsongang: 1:10pm On Jun 25, 2023
Guys please be careful out there, some girls are carriers of that virus. Abuja right now na something else.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hiv: So Scared by Kaido: 2:49pm On Jun 25, 2023
Godsongang:
Guys please be careful out there, some girls are carriers of that virus. Abuja right now na something else.
My guy in Abj told me he has stopped having sex a long time ago. 😁
Re: Hiv: So Scared by childofdoom1(m): 8:15pm On Jun 25, 2023
Jashub:
It seems your mind is having accountability issues, but the reality here is that you'll have to live with the consequences of your past.

So my earnest advice is to surrender your life to Jesus and pray that when the time comes, you'll have an assurance of a hereafter with eternal life
hmm. Afterlife.... I can't remember when last I read the scriptures or went to church. I will give it a deep thought. Thanks
Re: Hiv: So Scared by antidisestablis: 9:31pm On Jun 25, 2023
childofdoom1:

The truth is that you don't have HIV, your mind maybe playing games on you. I will advise you that you go for the test now, do not wait till the end of the month, you can repeat it after 3 months,if it comes out positive, do not kill yourself over it, go for the treatment.
I'm a heath worker, the treatment of HIV is free in most government hospital and your identity will not be disclosed to anybody, if anybody violate this law, you have the right to sue that person and the person will rot in jail.

2 Likes

Re: Hiv: So Scared by Lady97: 10:35pm On Jun 25, 2023
Hello people
I want to create a circle of friends…What am I saying more than friends but family…Family that have each other’s back, a family that show genuine love, affection, care, support. I know most of us crave for such. Most of us have been hurt by people will love and care about. Some of us are looking for closure…we need someone to talk to… A circle of like minds.
Trust me Guys, I have a strong feeling that we can achieve this.
If you are judgmental please you aren’t needed
If you aren’t a born again Christian please don’t come close

We will be doing a lot :
Movie Night
Games
Talk show
Heart to heart talk
Hangout etc

So if you are interested you can reach me on WhatsApp via 07047991156 / 07065616074
Re: Hiv: So Scared by KingDash09(m): 11:13pm On Jun 25, 2023
Bros are you for real
Kaido:

My guy in Abj told me he has stopped having sex a long time ago. 😁
Re: Hiv: So Scared by motionarena: 2:34am On Jun 26, 2023
childofdoom1:

So you have upgraded from betting addiction to Olosho addiction
Re: Hiv: So Scared by Nobodyany1: 5:54am On Jun 26, 2023
What are your symptoms
Re: Hiv: So Scared by Kaido: 7:04pm On Jun 27, 2023
KingDash09:
Bros are you for real
Lot of whoresss that sleep around with reckless abandon.

(1) (Reply)

I Am 45yrs, Earn 30k A Month As Security and Will Marry In A Months Time. / Are You Jilted Or Heart-broken? / How Do You Create The Right Chemistry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.