Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,191 members, 7,829,263 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Why Is Asaba Developing So Fast - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Asaba Developing So Fast (7030 Views)

This Is Asaba / Why Junaid Mohammed Is Going Mental So Fast / How Dreams Die So Fast In Nigeria - Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Asaba Developing So Fast by obayendo1010(m): 10:52am On Jun 26, 2023
blocksy007:

Deltans nor they talk like this. Which kain yeye talk be this. Yoruba people stop trying to bring hatred between Delta and Igbos. We even have strong Igbos from Delta. What's your problem.

Lol, Yoruba ke? Where in Delta are you from?I hate nonsense oga rest nothing like Yoruba here, ask your brothers to talk politely, which one is Asaba is developing fast because of Onitsha and if you have any atom of Delta blood in you, will not take that nonsense comment...

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Asaba Developing So Fast by Cantonese: 12:33pm On Jun 26, 2023
Creamypie:
cutting off and joining parts of 2 states to make a state? Damn. Not true at all. From your explanation, your goal is to create Biafra b4 d Niger, by creating impression of Igbo statehood b4 the niger, with anima agenda plot.ika people are from Benin, so are urobohs. Asaba are from Igala, kogi. They are offsprings of prince onochobo of kogi and diaba.don't link asaba with Igbo oh.ikas are largest tribe in delta north, and from benin, so it can't be Igbo state

Sorry you are too young. You do not know anything about what we are talking about. If you want to learn, ask and you will get all the information.

Have a nice day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Asaba Developing So Fast by nedekid: 1:12pm On Jun 26, 2023
07kjb:

Who are the ASABA PEOPLE
THEY ARE IGBOS TOO SO STOP YARNING RUBBISH....ASABA ND ONITSHA ARE TWIN CITIES OF IGBO EAST AND IGBO WEST
I am not saying rubbish, I am only responding to the topic. I am from delta, Asaba to be precise. Delta igbo as we are called.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Asaba Developing So Fast by nedekid: 1:21pm On Jun 26, 2023
Typing:

Lie Mohammed no Lie reach you
Lol, Ezenei na my village. Opposite grand hotel. Ask of the great great grand father weh be hunter, known for killing an elephant.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Asaba Developing So Fast by NairalandGossip: 2:40pm On Jun 26, 2023
mrvitalis:

Not only Asaba, owerri, Enugu awka are all expanding at a craz.y rate

Since 2015 igbos have been pouring money down igboland
Your words are always strong and inspiring. I like the way you talk. Well-done man. I no get anything, i for say make i send you something

1 Like

Re: Why Is Asaba Developing So Fast by blocksy007: 2:56pm On Jun 26, 2023
obayendo1010:

Lol, Yoruba ke? Where in Delta are you from?I hate nonsense oga rest nothing like Yoruba here, ask your brothers to talk politely, which one is Asaba is developing fast because of Onitsha and if you have any atom of Delta blood in you, will not take that nonsense comment...

People that are from Asaba what tribe are they. Mumu. Use shame and call them what they are: IGBOS (DELTA IGBOS) I am Itsekiri if like agree nah ur smelling headache.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Asaba Developing So Fast by blocksy007: 2:58pm On Jun 26, 2023
DevilsEqual:

That OloyeOfEgbe isnt Yoruba o

Go through his posts, that guy hates Yoruba pass anything....In fact, His second username OyeOfIkotun, he has a signature that says " Defender of Igbo race"

Just go through his past posts

He is not from Delta he sounds very bitter.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Asaba Developing So Fast by LordAdam16: 2:58pm On Jun 26, 2023
Owologbo:

So the Yahoo boys in Asaba are than those in Lagos State?
This same Lagos where army dey gaurd Yahoo boys?

Leave the otondo mk e dey cap rubbish.

How much Bonsaac boys get?

Yahoo na everywhere now. No Southern city is spared.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Why Is Asaba Developing So Fast by blocksy007: 3:02pm On Jun 26, 2023
Creamypie:
oboy, am urhobo and i repeat it, no square inch of south south belongs to Igbo.asaba/OKpanam are from kogi, Ika are from Benin.

So what are the people from Asaba called? Oya use shame talk DELTA IGBO (IGBO) Mumu pikin. No home training. Even if u are Uhrobo (which I doubt) U have no moral right speaking for Asaba people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Asaba Developing So Fast by Creamypie(m): 3:12pm On Jun 26, 2023
blocksy007:

So what are the people from Asaba called? Oya use shame talk DELTA IGBO (IGBO) Mumu pikin. No home training. Even if u are Uhrobo (which I doubt) U have no moral right speaking for Asaba people.
u an Igbo man from the east, Igbo area,have no right to speak for us Deltans, apportioning identity to us. Asaba people are from Igala, we urhobos are from Benin, so are ikas.remain in your east, and enjoy your sit at home today, imposed by criminals masquerading as ipob, looking to extend Igbo state b4 d Niger so criminality can extend its tentacles from east down to south. Lastly, not even a square inch of south land belongs to Igbo/ipob and will never be

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Asaba Developing So Fast by obayendo1010(m): 3:35pm On Jun 26, 2023
blocksy007:

People that are from Asaba what tribe are they. Mumu. Use shame and call them what they are: IGBOS (DELTA IGBOS) I am Itsekiri if like agree nah ur smelling headache.

saw a glimpse of maturity that's why I replied earlier but sorry it was false, I don't waste energy on stupid conversation....look for something to eat and plan your life better...

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Asaba Developing So Fast by EMMARNUEL: 3:59pm On Jun 26, 2023
OVB123:
No! But my friends told me that he (okowa) performed very well in Asaba and Agbor.
Your friend lied to you or maybe only his area is developed... Asaba were be say if rain fall like this u go swim water like say u be diver..

1 Like

Re: Why Is Asaba Developing So Fast by blocksy007: 4:17pm On Jun 26, 2023
obayendo1010:

saw a glimpse of maturity that's why I replied earlier but sorry it was false, I don't waste energy on stupid conversation....look for something to eat and plan your life better...

Because U know the answer. They are IGBOS but shame nor let U accept.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Asaba Developing So Fast by OVB123: 4:20pm On Jun 26, 2023
EMMARNUEL:
Your friend lied to you or maybe only his area is developed... Asaba were be say if rain fall like this u go swim water like say u be diver..
But don't you think it is because of the proximity of asaba to onitsha river, that is why it is usually flooded whenever it rains?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Asaba Developing So Fast by blocksy007: 4:20pm On Jun 26, 2023
Creamypie:
u an Igbo man from the east, Igbo area,have no right to speak for us Deltans, apportioning identity to us. Asaba people are from Igala, we urhobos are from Benin, so are ikas.remain in your east, and enjoy your sit at home today, imposed by criminals masquerading as ipob, looking to extend Igbo state b4 d Niger so criminality can extend its tentacles from east down to south. Lastly, not even a square inch is south land belongs to Igbo/ipob and will never be

Comot ye jor Yoruba man. "We" kee U there. Nah only U they fight with Igbos for ur fantasy Delta state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Asaba Developing So Fast by BigIyanga: 4:42pm On Jun 26, 2023
Abufo:

Mandela's ANC used sit at home to peacefully agitate against apartheid.........do you want IPOB to use suicide bombers to agitate? The southeast governors should meet and go tell Tinubu to release nnamdi kanu that has been discharged by the appeal court! Stop supporting the evil work of a parochial Buhari administration!!
Nonsense . Igbo states are losing $bn to Delta via capital flight. All the biggest hotels in ASB are owned by mostly Anambra men.. none of the $$ was made in ASB.. all capital was imported in to ASB.. so Igbos are losing bigly
Re: Why Is Asaba Developing So Fast by Creamypie(m): 5:00pm On Jun 26, 2023
blocksy007:

Comot ye jor Yoruba man. "We" kee U there. Nah only U they fight with Igbos for ur fantasy Delta state.
leave our delta and Enjoy your east. Delta can never be Igbo, whole or part of. Enjoy sitting at home
Re: Why Is Asaba Developing So Fast by ehikwe22: 5:05pm On Jun 26, 2023
Asaba - a state capital was abandoned Ibori and Uduaghan and their predecessors for decades. This is a very huge problem that governors can abandon and underdevelop their state capital because they're not from that part of the state. Is there any other states where this is obtainable?

Ibori revamped Warri and Ogharha and abandoned Asaba. Uduaghan abandoned the whole state. When Okowa came in despite the embezzlements, he tried his best to turn Asaba around as it should be. A state capital should have more development by virtue of its status but in Delta, we're too tribalistic

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Asaba Developing So Fast by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:08pm On Jun 26, 2023
BECAUSE ASABA IS GOD'S OWN CHOSEN COVENANT STATE LIKE USA.grin
So, If you are good, Asaba with embrace you.

But if you are evil killer, Oshimili will consume you. angry Be warned! That land is not ordinary,if your hands are soiled with innocent blood stay away because many evil people that bought land there cannot even live there,rather they rent them out with gross guilt and trepidation. shocked

1 Like

Re: Why Is Asaba Developing So Fast by bummyla(m): 5:42pm On Jun 26, 2023
Those of you who love Asari Dokubo who would like to give him a phone call, here is his phone number.

Send him some kisses

Asari Dokubo

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Asaba Developing So Fast by EMMARNUEL: 5:48pm On Jun 26, 2023
OVB123:
But don't you think it is because of the proximity of asaba to onitsha river, that is why it is usually flooded whenever it rains?
Its not bro.. Poor drainage.. In my area (Emmanuel osadebe zone), ur friend miqht knw... Its shit.. Maybe ur friend lives inside town..
Re: Why Is Asaba Developing So Fast by OVB123: 6:01pm On Jun 26, 2023
EMMARNUEL:
Its not bro.. Poor drainage.. In my area (Emmanuel osadebe zone), ur friend miqht knw... Its shit.. Maybe ur friend lives inside town..
It is quite unfortunate. I hope the new governor will do better.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Asaba Developing So Fast by EMMARNUEL: 6:05pm On Jun 26, 2023
OVB123:
It is quite unfortunate. I hope the new governor will do better.
He needs to. Imagine paying a whooping 300k for a SELF CON and you are nt save when rain falls very heavily... Ask your friend abt Emmanuel osadebe or amusement park area, ask him to visit so that he could testify, na only inside town people de enjoy the so called development..
Re: Why Is Asaba Developing So Fast by obayendo1010(m): 6:08pm On Jun 26, 2023
blocksy007:

Because U know the answer. They are IGBOS but shame nor let U accept.
Braa, archive your stup*dity, no energy for immatured talks.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Asaba Developing So Fast by DevilsEqual(m): 6:37pm On Jun 26, 2023
blocksy007:

You guys are irritating, have u ever seen a Yoruba man deny his identity?
We can count the number of igbos on twitter who go by Yoruba names but how many Yoruba people have u ever seen masquerading as igbos

Those guys are deltan but u keep calling them Yorubas....dude, we dont even care about u, face your fight with SS and leave us out...why force a false Identity on them, thats not bright

1 Like

Re: Why Is Asaba Developing So Fast by Abufo: 7:07pm On Jun 26, 2023
BigIyanga:

Nonsense . Igbo states are losing $bn to Delta via capital flight. All the biggest hotels in ASB are owned by mostly Anambra men.. none of the $$ was made in ASB.. all capital was imported in to ASB.. so Igbos are losing bigly

You talk like the moribund south east states were posting stellar performance before the sit at home...........carry your nonsense back into your own home! Do not be rude,I made a post,it is within your right to rebut my post not to exhibit infantile petulance!
Re: Why Is Asaba Developing So Fast by blocksy007: 7:34pm On Jun 26, 2023
DevilsEqual:

You guys are irritating, have u ever seen a Yoruba man deny his identity?
We can count the number of igbos on twitter who go by Yoruba names but how many Yoruba people have u ever seen masquerading as igbos

Those guys are deltan but u keep calling them Yorubas....dude, we dont even care about u, face your fight with SS and leave us out...why force a false Identity on them, thats not bright

I was not born yesterday. I have never seen Igbos from Delta pick fight with Igbos from East. Not possible. I have never seen it. Those people are impersonating.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Asaba Developing So Fast by blocksy007: 7:35pm On Jun 26, 2023
Creamypie:
leave our delta and Enjoy your east. Delta can never be Igbo, whole or part of. Enjoy sitting at home

Tell a Deltan Igbo that one. Yoruba Ronu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Asaba Developing So Fast by OloYeOfEgbE: 8:20pm On Jun 26, 2023
blocksy007:

He is not from Delta he sounds very bitter.

Bad belle...

Ko Rora geddifok
Re: Why Is Asaba Developing So Fast by OloYeOfEgbE: 8:22pm On Jun 26, 2023
DevilsEqual:

That OloyeOfEgbe isnt Yoruba o

Go through his posts, that guy hates Yoruba pass anything....In fact, His second username OyeOfIkotun, he has a signature that says " Defender of Igbo race"

Just go through his past posts

Who ask you?

Poke noser
Re: Why Is Asaba Developing So Fast by DevilsEqual(m): 8:54pm On Jun 26, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

Who ask you?

Poke noser

Baba comot...I hate as that guy dey call you Yoruba
So bad that igbos think anyone against them is a Yoruba even when a fellow Igbo is tryna correct them and tell them the truth

Yorubas no care about your fuvking land....leave us outta it

1 Like

Re: Why Is Asaba Developing So Fast by OVB123: 9:37pm On Jun 26, 2023
EMMARNUEL:
He needs to. Imagine paying a whooping 300k for a SELF CON and you are nt save when rain falls very heavily... Ask your friend abt Emmanuel osadebe or amusement park area, ask him to visit so that he could testify, na only inside town people de enjoy the so called development..
Are you trying to say that he didn't work in the outskirt of Asaba at all?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Suspected Criminals Can Avoid Arrest By Running Into Churches? / Igbo People Prostrate And Apologised To Deji Of Akure-picture Inside / What Kind Of Army General Fails All His Military Exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.