Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Soul Mate : Is It True OR Myth? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Soul Mate : Is It True OR Myth? (14096 Views)

My Room Mate Is Always Apologizing To His Girlfriend For He Did And Didn’t Do. / Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) / Arab Men Love Black Women! Fact Or Myth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soul Mate : Is It True OR Myth? by PoliteActivist: 4:09pm On Jun 26, 2023
Obvious nonsense
Re: Soul Mate : Is It True OR Myth? by frankmoney(m): 4:10pm On Jun 26, 2023
Myth . Doesn't exist
Re: Soul Mate : Is It True OR Myth? by family6644: 4:13pm On Jun 26, 2023
True love is real, it's okay to say it does not exist because you've not experienced it. Your partner can give his or her life for you to live, there's that much connection in true love. I had one for 17yrs, since she died I'm yet to find that type of love, I met her a virgin and I was the only man she knew till she left this world, despite meeting another virgin, despite the loyalty and love, the connection is still unbroken, I still love her and can't do away with her memory

1 Like

Re: Soul Mate : Is It True OR Myth? by 9jafirstson23(m): 4:13pm On Jun 26, 2023
There is no soulmate there is no one person out there thats for you.......in the whole planet there is 7billion people somebody tell me that one is enough-blaqbonez
Re: Soul Mate : Is It True OR Myth? by VenExchangee: 4:13pm On Jun 26, 2023
EMMARNUEL:
Nothing like soulmate.,
There is soulmate,
Re: Soul Mate : Is It True OR Myth? by VenExchangee: 4:13pm On Jun 26, 2023
frankmoney:
Myth . Doesn't exist
It does
Re: Soul Mate : Is It True OR Myth? by millionboi2: 4:13pm On Jun 26, 2023
kkins25:
I vote true, but not in the creationist sense. I know out there theres always someone who'd love you beyond the realms of the material world.
my wife
Re: Soul Mate : Is It True OR Myth? by kkins25(m): 4:14pm On Jun 26, 2023
Lady97:
Hello people
I want to create a circle of friends…What am I saying more than friends but family…Family that have each other’s back, a family that show genuine love, affection, care, support. I know most of us crave for such. Most of us have been hurt by people will love and care about. Some of us are looking for closure…we need someone to talk to… A circle of like minds.
Trust me Guys, I have a strong feeling that we can achieve this.
If you are judgmental please you aren’t needed
If you aren’t a born again Christian please don’t come close

We will be doing a lot :
Movie Night
Games
Talk show
Heart to heart talk
Hangout etc

So if you are interested you can reach me on WhatsApp via 07047991156 / 07065616074
Movie night? Sign me up. 👌. Never done that before 😅😅
Re: Soul Mate : Is It True OR Myth? by frankmoney(m): 4:16pm On Jun 26, 2023
VenExchangee:

It does
nothing like soul mate . It's all in your mind

1 Like

Re: Soul Mate : Is It True OR Myth? by EMMARNUEL: 4:20pm On Jun 26, 2023
VenExchangee:
There is soulmate,
Nothing like that my brother.

1 Like

Re: Soul Mate : Is It True OR Myth? by Magnoliaa(f): 4:27pm On Jun 26, 2023
Meerahbel:
I have no doubt that soul mates exist. I am gifted to hear souls. Soul mates are real. Souls reincarnate many times to experience life.

Many lessons are learnt from the souls of your spiritual family. They are the ones you love deeply and have shared many past lives with. Your mother, father, siblings, best friends, husband and children are usually from this family. Souls are eternal energies with a vast consciousness. I think of them as cells of God. Life is destined. God shows us the way of life by living a virtual experience in human form. Life is a preordained play orchestrated by God. From a very high perspective, souls see and understand the beauty and love of God’s performance. While living we get a very small window to the truth of our existence.
Astrology is a map of universal energies. The movement of masses tell a story. When interpreted correctly, they can be very accurate in the prediction of the near future and in the explanation of your personality traits received at birth. If you have understood from a reliable source that you will be meeting your soulmate within the year, then believe what you hear.

Please do not worry that you will miss him. If this is your destiny, he will find you even if you are hiding under your bed. Soulmate relationships are intense. Intense with tears and with love. He knows you well, extremely well. He intuitively knows your weak and strong points as you do with him. Soulmate relationships reconnect to bring each other spiritually to a higher awareness of themselves. This can be a very painful road but at the same time very beautiful. The intimacy will be intense.

Remember life is destined so you can do no wrong. What happens to you will happen. There is nothing you can do to change it. Watch it happen.

This is the response I was looking for.

1 Like

Re: Soul Mate : Is It True OR Myth? by Talknochip(m): 4:33pm On Jun 26, 2023
We can call it soul mate, missing ribs etc

But, that perfect connection exist.
Its psychological, mentally and physical.

People tend to say they find their soul mate when the meet someone who know how they THINK.

3 Likes

Re: Soul Mate : Is It True OR Myth? by HopeSpencer: 4:39pm On Jun 26, 2023
Myth
Re: Soul Mate : Is It True OR Myth? by abobote: 4:42pm On Jun 26, 2023
Myth

Yesterday night I went out with a new side check, after having drinks in a bar, we decided to spend an hour in a hotel, but unfortunately after few romance my dick that was standing, simply slept, every attempt to resurrect it failed.
We left the hotel disappointed .I got home very late (1:00am) and my wife was angry, I came her down, told her one lie and had a good sex with her, calling her all the sweet names and woke very happy

1 Like

Re: Soul Mate : Is It True OR Myth? by Fryx: 4:46pm On Jun 26, 2023

1 Like

Re: Soul Mate : Is It True OR Myth? by Kobojunkie: 4:49pm On Jun 26, 2023
kkins25:
I vote true, but not in the creationist sense. I know out there theres always someone who'd love you beyond the realms of the material world.
Unconditional love is a myth! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soul Mate : Is It True OR Myth? by Ikpeabujo(m): 4:49pm On Jun 26, 2023
Lady97:
Hello people
I want to create a circle of friends…What am I saying more than friends but family…Family that have each other’s back, a family that show genuine love, affection, care, support. I know most of us crave for such. Most of us have been hurt by people will love and care about. Some of us are looking for closure…we need someone to talk to… A circle of like minds.

We will be doing a lot :
Movie Night
Games
Talk show
Heart to heart talk
Hangout etc

So if you are interested you can reach me on WhatsApp via 07047991156 / 07065616074
Re: Soul Mate : Is It True OR Myth? by myyansh68(m): 4:53pm On Jun 26, 2023
Soulmate does exist.

1 Like

Re: Soul Mate : Is It True OR Myth? by AZControversial(m): 4:55pm On Jun 26, 2023
smiley

It's true.

It's just a term given to two people having deep feelings of love for each other....for lack of better words.

So yes! It's true!

1 Like

Re: Soul Mate : Is It True OR Myth? by jackmrandy: 5:03pm On Jun 26, 2023
exist only in movies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soul Mate : Is It True OR Myth? by Oshin56(m): 5:03pm On Jun 26, 2023
Lady97:
Hello people

We will be doing a lot :
Movie Night
Games
Talk show
Heart to heart talk
Hangout etc

am I welcome because I don't use to have data all the time due to say I no get money.
Re: Soul Mate : Is It True OR Myth? by PoliteActivist: 5:11pm On Jun 26, 2023
family6644:
True love is real, it's okay to say it does not exist because you've not experienced it. Your partner can give his or her life for you to live, there's that much connection in true love. I had one for 17yrs, since she died I'm yet to find that type of love, I met her a virgin and I was the only man she knew till she left this world, despite meeting another virgin, despite the loyalty and love, the connection is still unbroken, I still love her and can't do away with her memory

The discussion is about soul mate, not love. Soul mate means one someone specially made for you.
About that your 17yrs, that's what usually happens when someone dies - you'll forget all their annoying characteristics and they become perfect, incomparable to anyone you'll ever mert, anyone alive!

1 Like

Re: Soul Mate : Is It True OR Myth? by CJStarz: 5:22pm On Jun 26, 2023
It's real. You feel so connected even when you marry someone else. You find him or her texting or calling immediately when thoughts of them flood your mind. U cannot delete his or her thoughts from your mind,not in decades, no matter how hard you tried. You're on another level when you are with him or her on phone or physically. This connection is way beyond 'falling in love '. Dunno how else to explain it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soul Mate : Is It True OR Myth? by iLoveYouToo(m): 5:53pm On Jun 26, 2023
Babysho:

Ah swear grin

It’s real
Re: Soul Mate : Is It True OR Myth? by Femeazy(m): 6:00pm On Jun 26, 2023
iamyemiakins:
Soulmate kọ, Damatol ni
Or
Aboliki

1 Like

Re: Soul Mate : Is It True OR Myth? by goldman777: 6:04pm On Jun 26, 2023
It's a bloody scam
Re: Soul Mate : Is It True OR Myth? by phemmyfour: 6:08pm On Jun 26, 2023
Deepspirituals:
Have you Witnessed a Man who lost his wife Mentioning He is not Willing to Remarry because he can't finds another Woman again like his late wife, She is sooo attached to His Soul.

Likewise a Woman Mention same as Well.

They Seems to be sooo Connected to one's Spiritual Mind, They Seems to leave a Spiritual Vacuum that cannot be filled by another Person.

Little Wonder ,Some Marriages Last For Long while some do not last because that Man or Woman isn't attached to one's soul.

Imagine a Man Or Woman Jubilating after a Divorce was pronouced by a Magistrate...

Some Men, Women do regrets saying deep down in me, This is not the Spiritual picture or image of the man or woman I do see in my Heart, They just marry because time was going fast and age wasn't on there side.

What is your take on this?
It's a myth, if both parties didn't put in the work, it won't last

1 Like

Re: Soul Mate : Is It True OR Myth? by metch1(m): 6:13pm On Jun 26, 2023
Truth is this, there are women u won't be able to replace.

2 Likes

Re: Soul Mate : Is It True OR Myth? by JasperVII(m): 6:30pm On Jun 26, 2023
Myth. You work with what you get.

2 Likes

Re: Soul Mate : Is It True OR Myth? by zedman1(m): 6:36pm On Jun 26, 2023
Deepspirituals:
Have you Witnessed a Man who lost his wife Mentioning He is not Willing to Remarry because he can't finds another Woman again like his late wife, She is sooo attached to His Soul.

Likewise a Woman Mention same as Well.

They Seems to be sooo Connected to one's Spiritual Mind, They Seems to leave a Spiritual Vacuum that cannot be filled by another Person.

Little Wonder ,Some Marriages Last For Long while some do not last because that Man or Woman isn't attached to one's soul.

Imagine a Man Or Woman Jubilating after a Divorce was pronouced by a Magistrate...

Some Men, Women do regrets saying deep down in me, This is not the Spiritual picture or image of the man or woman I do see in my Heart, They just marry because time was going fast and age wasn't on there side.

What is your take on this?
I'm not the religious type but there's something life has forced me to learn even though I was really unwilling. There's soulmate, then there's something more intense. It's called TWIN FLAME. Now this ordinarily might sound as bull crap to anyone out there, it sounded same to me until life forced me to learn about it with all the signs. I can't even lie to myself that it's false.
Re: Soul Mate : Is It True OR Myth? by Nicenixon: 6:48pm On Jun 26, 2023
Fryx:
There is nothing like soul mate. If you feel you are bound to someone, something else is involved.

But, I still can't understand why my mum would not remarry despite losing her man when she was very young.

Its the thought of her man that eventually kill her.

I am also suspecting a similar situation is playing between me and a girl, but I have every reason to believe say our own no be ordinary.
Lol! If I tell you my own story, you no go believe I swear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boyfriend Prefers Slim Women And I Am Fat(pics) / What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? / If Age Is Nothing But A Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.