Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

My Room Mate Is Always Apologizing To His Girlfriend For He Did And Didn’t Do. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Room Mate Is Always Apologizing To His Girlfriend For He Did And Didn’t Do. (2680 Views)

Soul Mate : Is It True OR Myth? / My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? / Bride Walks Away On Her Wedding Day After Apologizing To Her Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Room Mate Is Always Apologizing To His Girlfriend For He Did And Didn’t Do. by engtechmedia: 7:52pm On Sep 28, 2022
Hello Nairalanders my friend here has been asking this girl out for about one year and she finally agreed few months ago, the point is he is so into this girl that he apologize for any minor things even if he is not wrong, and always tell her that he can’t do without her.
All the alpha males in the house what would be the outcome of this relationship, will it last because I know this guy doesn’t have heart for breakfast with the way he’s acting with this girl, you guys always say when you boost a girls ego too much she is most likely to dump you for a bad guy, but I think this their relationship is exceptional to those rules as both of them are enjoying their relationship, I think she is okay with the way my guy is simping, note he doesn’t even have money and she doesn’t ask, he is a pastor and the girls is a church girl too.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Room Mate Is Always Apologizing To His Girlfriend For He Did And Didn’t Do. by Hollybratt(m): 8:10pm On Sep 28, 2022
Ff
Re: My Room Mate Is Always Apologizing To His Girlfriend For He Did And Didn’t Do. by texannaija: 8:12pm On Sep 28, 2022
The outcome is “shege” (in Naija pidgin). The girl will show your friend “shege” (in Naija pidgin).

2 Likes

Re: My Room Mate Is Always Apologizing To His Girlfriend For He Did And Didn’t Do. by Godada(m): 8:14pm On Sep 28, 2022

Well the guy have got it coming.

Let him just be patient.
Re: My Room Mate Is Always Apologizing To His Girlfriend For He Did And Didn’t Do. by Adeling(m): 8:15pm On Sep 28, 2022
No girl wants to babysit her boyfriend.

End.

2 Likes

Re: My Room Mate Is Always Apologizing To His Girlfriend For He Did And Didn’t Do. by Kingpin1000: 8:21pm On Sep 28, 2022
Your roommate na SIMP.
Like the poster above said, Women don't like to babysit there men.
A woman cannot be dating another woman when she is no gay na, likewise men. Major reason why men always have issues with women that act like men. It is the duty of the man to love but for the woman to respect her man na Bible talk am. Wetin pain me pass the first man God created was a SIMP na wetin make if no fit respect Adam, she go ear fruit wey Adam tell her say God say make them no eat, but that is a story for another day.
The moment you start begging a girl at every given time. You lose respect and things will definitely start to fall apart.
Ever wonder why girls love bad boys, it is because most bad boys are Alphas. Them no send you, na dem go make you vex na you go still apologise. All in all just be ready to babysit your friend when the breakfast is served.
O.P Adeboye, Oyedepo, Ibeyomie etc. Are not Simps, being an Alpha doesn't mean you should arrogant but must have a little touch of vawulence. If those men wife see them as SIMP their church for no grow at all.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Room Mate Is Always Apologizing To His Girlfriend For He Did And Didn’t Do. by iLegendd(m): 8:25pm On Sep 28, 2022
Allow him experience love and heartbreak. He will learn from experience. Final answer. Allow him.

11 Likes

Re: My Room Mate Is Always Apologizing To His Girlfriend For He Did And Didn’t Do. by Haakeem(m): 8:33pm On Sep 28, 2022
Some ladies like weak men.

1 Like

Re: My Room Mate Is Always Apologizing To His Girlfriend For He Did And Didn’t Do. by Freelane33(m): 10:38pm On Sep 28, 2022
Here to read comments grin

1 Like

Re: My Room Mate Is Always Apologizing To His Girlfriend For He Did And Didn’t Do. by Brian47(m): 10:41pm On Sep 28, 2022
As the boss said,
Allow him
Re: My Room Mate Is Always Apologizing To His Girlfriend For He Did And Didn’t Do. by EmzyT: 10:44pm On Sep 28, 2022
Re: My Room Mate Is Always Apologizing To His Girlfriend For He Did And Didn’t Do. by kalu081(m): 10:46pm On Sep 28, 2022
Help him by talking to the girl the way a real man talks to a girl
Be mean to her and see if her attitude towards u doesn't force your friend to change.

3 Likes

Re: My Room Mate Is Always Apologizing To His Girlfriend For He Did And Didn’t Do. by frozen70(f): 5:12am On Sep 29, 2022
engtechmedia:
Hello Nairalanders my friend here has been asking this girl out for about one year and she finally agreed few months ago, the point is he is so into this girl that he apologize for any minor things even if he is not wrong, and always tell her that he can’t do without her.
All the alpha males in the house what would be the outcome of this relationship, will it last because I know this guy doesn’t have heart for breakfast with the way he’s acting with this girl, you guys always say when you boost a girls ego too much she is most likely to dump you for a bad guy, but I think this their relationship is exceptional to those rules as both of them are enjoying their relationship, I think she is okay with the way my guy is simping, note he doesn’t even have money and she doesn’t ask, he is a pastor and the girls is a church girl too.

He is still a learner by the time he gets the needed experience he will join the rest of other men

5 Likes

Re: My Room Mate Is Always Apologizing To His Girlfriend For He Did And Didn’t Do. by engtechmedia: 5:50am On Sep 29, 2022
Haakeem:
Some lady like weak men.

That’s what am seeing here the girl love him so much

1 Like

Re: My Room Mate Is Always Apologizing To His Girlfriend For He Did And Didn’t Do. by engtechmedia: 5:54am On Sep 29, 2022
kalu081:
Help him by talking to the girl the way a real man talks to a girl
Be mean to her and see if her attitude towards u doesn't force your friend to change.

It’s majorly through phone calls, I have only seen her once wen she came to visit, and my guy is now begging for her to come again, like why do you have to beg her to come see you again the following week, you can’t just ask her to come without trying to convince her.

2 Likes

Re: My Room Mate Is Always Apologizing To His Girlfriend For He Did And Didn’t Do. by engtechmedia: 5:55am On Sep 29, 2022
frozen70:

He is still a learner by the time he gets the needed experience he will join the rest of other men

Are you a boy or a girl, I need a girls view on this issue.
Re: My Room Mate Is Always Apologizing To His Girlfriend For He Did And Didn’t Do. by Gadafii: 6:35am On Sep 29, 2022
Just be watching from a far bro don’t advise him ooo

If not he will think you are against him or wants the girl for your self

Let the girl serve him breakfast to clear his eyes, he must taste that breakfast because no teacher better than experienced
He will continue to be a simple man, until that girl mess him up

So just be watching him

7 Likes

Re: My Room Mate Is Always Apologizing To His Girlfriend For He Did And Didn’t Do. by Truvelisback(m): 7:38am On Sep 29, 2022
Haakeem:
Some lady like weak men.
That's Virginprincess type of men. grin

1 Like

Re: My Room Mate Is Always Apologizing To His Girlfriend For He Did And Didn’t Do. by SyrusdeHansome(m): 7:41am On Sep 29, 2022
That ur room mate is an idiot
Re: My Room Mate Is Always Apologizing To His Girlfriend For He Did And Didn’t Do. by virginprincess(f): 8:46am On Sep 29, 2022
Truvelisback:
That's Virginprincess type of men. grin
grin grin grin,you're correct,that is the kind of man i like,a man that would always apologise even though he did not nothing,that kind of man worships the ground his woman walk on and i love it.
Re: My Room Mate Is Always Apologizing To His Girlfriend For He Did And Didn’t Do. by kelspinall(m): 9:03am On Sep 29, 2022
na to $tr@nglë him dey hungry we they red pillars
Re: My Room Mate Is Always Apologizing To His Girlfriend For He Did And Didn’t Do. by jerryforgood: 9:04am On Sep 29, 2022
virginprincess:
grin grin grin,you're correct,that is the kind of man i like,a man that would always apologise even though he did not nothing,that kind of man worships the ground his woman walk on and i love it.
That means you want to marry a dog. Because men that do such are more likely to flirt with other women. They are only love bombing you. A man should at least withhold his honor as man.
Re: My Room Mate Is Always Apologizing To His Girlfriend For He Did And Didn’t Do. by virginprincess(f): 9:12am On Sep 29, 2022
jerryforgood:

That means you want to marry a dog. Because men that do such are more likely to flirt with other women. They are only love bombing you. A man should at least withhold his honor as man.
That is a big lie,a man like that would never want to hurt his woman by looking outside,such men usually stick to a woman they truely love,and a woman that has a man like that is usually the one in control so fear and guilty won't even let him go outside.

1 Like

Re: My Room Mate Is Always Apologizing To His Girlfriend For He Did And Didn’t Do. by jerryforgood: 10:04am On Sep 29, 2022
virginprincess:
That is a big lie,a man like that would never want to hurt his woman by looking outside,such men usually stick to a woman they truely love,and a woman that has a man like that is usually the one in control so fear and guilty won't even let him go outside.
How can a woman be in control of relationship? The truth is, except you're taking care of the man's financial need you can never be in control of his life. Or maybe you want to use spell on him.

Men who women easily control are good womanizer. They only allow that to win her love. The truth is when a man knows that you sincerely love him, then those loyalty would fade away. That's why I said, they're only love bombing you. Love bombing is an attempt to win you over.

It would be good to go for a man that is open minded to ideas yet not under the fear and force of pleasing you all the time. Insecurity that another woman would steal their man is leading many women to think men like this are genuine lovers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Room Mate Is Always Apologizing To His Girlfriend For He Did And Didn’t Do. by mespusinglez(m): 10:33am On Sep 29, 2022
OP; JUST LET HIM BE...DON'T PITY HIM...YOU'LL BE TAGGED THE ENEMY HERE IF YOU TRY TO ADVICE HIM...JUST ENJOY THE SHOW.
Re: My Room Mate Is Always Apologizing To His Girlfriend For He Did And Didn’t Do. by blinking001(m): 10:44am On Sep 29, 2022
Wahala
Re: My Room Mate Is Always Apologizing To His Girlfriend For He Did And Didn’t Do. by Baronthecelebri: 12:20pm On Sep 29, 2022
Good bless you, even Jesus was not a simp
Kingpin1000:
Your roommate na SIMP.
Like the poster above said, Women don't like to babysit there men.
A woman cannot be dating another woman when she is no gay na, likewise men. Major reason why men always have issues with women that act like men. It is the duty of the man to love but for the woman to respect her man na Bible talk am. Wetin pain me pass the first man God created was a SIMP na wetin make if no fit respect Adam, she go ear fruit wey Adam tell her say God say make them no eat, but that is a story for another day.
The moment you start begging a girl at every given time. You lose respect and things will definitely start to fall apart.
Ever wonder why girls love bad boys, it is because most bad boys are Alphas. Them no send you, na dem go make you vex na you go still apologise. All in all just be ready to babysit your friend when the breakfast is served.
O.P Adeboye, Oyedepo, Ibeyomie etc. Are not Simps, being an Alpha doesn't mean you should arrogant but must have a little touch of vawulence. If those men wife see them as SIMP their church for no grow at all.

1 Like

Re: My Room Mate Is Always Apologizing To His Girlfriend For He Did And Didn’t Do. by Reggaemich(m): 12:36pm On Sep 29, 2022
Because, we are serving God,

Does not mean we should be Mumu,

Let that your friend, learn to be a Man

2 Likes

Re: My Room Mate Is Always Apologizing To His Girlfriend For He Did And Didn’t Do. by kalu081(m): 3:13pm On Sep 29, 2022
engtechmedia:

It’s majorly through phone calls, I have only seen her once wen she came to visit, and my guy is now begging for her to come again, like why do you have to beg her to come see you again the following week, you can’t just ask her to come without trying to convince her.

That is where u come on, call her be authoritative, give her words like "hello babe Nawa for u o, so because my guy like u, u dey use am catch cruise abi, u will notice she will become defensive, just tell her not to worry, that is she refuse to come see her bf, u will hook him up with a babe that has been crushing on him. After that cut the call, if she try calling u back don't pick and make sure your guy stops calling her.
If she truly likes him she will run along, if she doesn't that should be the end of that relationship

2 Likes

Re: My Room Mate Is Always Apologizing To His Girlfriend For He Did And Didn’t Do. by engtechmedia: 7:51pm On Sep 29, 2022
kalu081:

That is where u come on, call her be authoritative, give her words like "hello babe Nawa for u o, so because my guy like u, u dey use am catch cruise abi, u will notice she will become defensive, just tell her not to worry, that is she refuse to come see her bf, u will hook him up with a babe that has been crushing on him. After that cut the call, if she try calling u back don't pick and make sure your guy stops calling her.
If she truly likes him she will run along, if she doesn't that should be the end of that relationship

You don’t understand he is not complaining about it, begging is like normal to him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don't Eat Everything On Skirt. / When A Girl "toasts" A Guy: / Why Do Ladies Like The Front Sit Of A Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.