Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Is Their Really Life After Death? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Their Really Life After Death? (3127 Views)

Bride Of Late Soldier, Muhammed Ahmad, Marries His Brother A Month After Death / I Got The Shock Of My Life After Visiting My Boyfriend's House To Surprise Him . / Man Runs For His Life After He Was Caught With Another Man's Girlfriend (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Their Really Life After Death? by titusmichael27(m): 3:28pm On Jun 26, 2023
There is life after death. The Bible talks about it. Christ also uses a good scenario to explain how life after dead will looks like in the case of the rich man and the poor man. There is no angle in life that the bible have not touched, you just have to be guided by the holy spirit as you read it.
Christ promised the thief on the cross that he will be with him in paradise that same day.
Remember he died and went to the spirit world where we have the paradise. The spirit world is divided into two places,
PARADISE: this is a place reserved for those who are favoured by the Lord Jesus Christ by obedient or promised.
PRISON: the urgly side that is kept for those who yields to the enticing of Satan and his angels.
1 peter 3: 18 to 21.

1 Like

Re: Is Their Really Life After Death? by capnies: 7:13pm On Jun 26, 2023
omniwater:
Heaven or hell does not make sense.

If you believe in prophecy or destiny then there is no way heaven or hell would make sense.

Before Jesus was born, it has been prophesied in Isaiah that a Messiah was coming, and what he was coming to do.

Even, before Judas did what he did to Jesus, Jesus knew that it was Judas's destiny to betray him. Judas had no choice than to answer to the call of destiny otherwise, Jesus would not fulfill his mission.

Are you now telling me now that Judas will go to hell for fulfilling his destiny?
Or David will go to heaven for killing someone and married his wife?.

We are all here to perform our individual roles in the plot been directed by the most high.

As Wale Adenuga will say " We are pencils in the hand of the creator".

POINT OF NOTE, PLEASE JUDAS WAS NOT CREATED TO BETRAY JESUS, HE CHOSE TO DO IT, BECAUSE OF HIS BAD CHARACTER. THE PROPHETS SAW THE ENDING OF JESUS THAT IT WOULD BE THROUGH BETRAYAL BUT NOBODY WAS ASIGNED TO DO THAT. JESUS COULD HAVE BEEN BETRAYED BY ANY OF THE TWELVE DISCIPLES, BUT OGA JUDAS FELL FOR IT BECAUSE OF GREED
Re: Is Their Really Life After Death? by oluwaseyi0: 7:19pm On Jun 26, 2023
Meritjoshua:
Is there life after death? cry both the bible an quran stated that their is only one life to live after it judgement follow. But have seen and heard cases where someone will die and go to start a new life somewhere. Youruba call them akudaya. The bible and quran did not say anything about this? Even the scientist have no answer to this. Yet it keep happening, don't you think we need to interrogate this people(akudaya) to know what they pass through? Who knows maybe the bible and ruran are hidding some truth from us? I Am not against the bible and quran but there is something they are hidding from us.

Is there life before birth?

That's answer the question
Re: Is Their Really Life After Death? by oluwaseyi0: 7:21pm On Jun 26, 2023
capnies:

POINT OF NOTE, PLEASE JUDAS WAS NOT CREATED TO BETRAY JESUS, HE CHOSE TO DO IT, BECAUSE OF HIS BAD CHARACTER. THE PROPHETS SAW THE ENDING OF JESUS THAT IT WOULD BE THROUGH BETRAYAL BUT NOBODY WAS ASIGNED TO DO THAT. JESUS COULD HAVE BEEN BETRAYED BY ANY OF THE TWELVE DISCIPLES, BUT OGA JUDAS FELL FOR IT BECAUSE OF GREED

If Judas has not fell for it out of his greed destiny how will Jesus have being murdered for our sins
Re: Is Their Really Life After Death? by capnies: 7:35pm On Jun 26, 2023
pansophist:
If you didn't exist before you were born, then you will not exist after you die. Humans think so much of ourselves, that we are so important, and will exist after death. No, you won't.

At the most basic, everybody alive right now is nothing but a sperm that is breathing. A billion gallons of sperm are ejaculated away every decade through masturbasion, inside flushed condoms, etc.

The only reason why there are billions of people on earth right now is because your sperm was fertilized, giving life to it. But we are not different from those flushed away in some fun sex.

What about animals? will they exist after life as well? Since humans are so obsessed with this question when in reality, we are just one specie of the billions of other species on this planet.

LOL.

I LIKE YOUR SCHOOL OF THOUGHT, BUT HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED HOW SPERM AND EGG CAME ABOUT, ENABLING US TO PRO-CREATE, CHECK THE WORD PRO-CREATE. ASK YOURSELF IS IT POSSIBLE FOR EVOLUTION TO EVOLVE MALES AND FEMALES AND INSTEAD OF CONTINUING WITH EVOLUTION IT NOW RESORTS TO PRO-CREATE, THAT ALONE KNOCKS OFF EVOLUTION, BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLE SEEMS THE ONLY PLAUSIBLE EXPLANATION FOR THE EXISTENCE OF HUMANS ON EARTH.

IF CREATION IS THE SOURCE OF LIFE ON EARTH, IT THEN MEANS THAT THE CREATOR MUST HAVE HIS ABODE WHICH WE CALL HEAVEN; BUT FOR THE WORD HELL IT DOES NOT MEAN A PLACE OF TORMENT RATHER HELL IS A DARK LIFELESS PLACE(GRAVE).

I CAN TELL YOU MY BROTHER THAT THE GOD THAT I KNOW WHO CREATED THE UNIVERSE CANNOT TAKE THE BEST OF HIS CREATION (MAN) AND PUT HIM IN A PLACE OF TORMENT FOR ETERNITY. IF HE'S CAPABLE OF DOING THAT, HE CEASES TO BE GOD.

GOD IS OMNICONSCIENCE, OMNIJUSTICE, OMNILOVE. HE SAID THE WAGES OF SIN IS DEATH, SO THOSE OF US WHO REFUSES TO CHANGE FROM OUR NEGATIVE WAYS WILL SIMPLY BE CUT OFF FROM EXISTENCE, AND NOT TORMENTED AS OUR PULPIT BEARERS CLAIM

2 Likes

Re: Is Their Really Life After Death? by TsbAfrica: 7:39pm On Jun 26, 2023
Jashub:
Okay, now back to the question:

If the bible says God created the universe , wouldn't that make more sense than assuming the whole of existence happened by chance and mistake?
you are jumping into conclusions ... I am not an atheist ... I just don't believe in religion becasue I believe religion is a tool used to control. I just found out something recently, the king James version of the bible is named after king James who was a documented homosexual... Don't take my word for it just do some research. Even the bible said people perish for lack of understanding.
Re: Is Their Really Life After Death? by capnies: 8:23pm On Jun 26, 2023
titusmichael27:
There is life after death. The Bible talks about it. Christ also uses a good scenario to explain how life after dead will looks like in the case of the rich man and the poor man. There is no angle in life that the bible have not touched, you just have to be guided by the holy spirit as you read it.
Christ promised the thief on the cross that he will be with him in paradise that same day.
Remember he died and went to the spirit world where we have the paradise. The spirit world is divided into two places,
PARADISE: this is a place reserved for those who are favoured by the Lord Jesus Christ by obedient or promised.
PRISON: the urgly side that is kept for those who yields to the enticing of Satan and his angels.

SORRY TO SAY THAT YOU ARE ACTUALLY MIXING EVERYTHING UP.
OK IN THE CASE OF THE RICH MAN AND LAZARUS THE BIBLE SAID THAT LAZARUS WAS POOR, IS POVERTY A PREREQUISITE TO ENTERING GODS KINGDOM? NO. SO THE STORY OF LAZARUS AND THE RICH MAN IS A PARABLE THAT EXISTED BEFORE JESUS WAS BORN.
JESUS USED THAT ANALOGY TO TELL THE PHARISEES THAT SINCE THE DON'T BELIEVE HIM, EVEN IF SOMEBODY COMES FROM THE SKY TO PREACH TO THEM, THEY WILL STILL NOT BELIEVE.
ALSO I WANT TO ASK YOU IS PARADISE AND YOUR ASSUMMED PRISON SO CLOSE, THAT YOU WILL BE IN PARADISE AND SEE YOUR SISTER, BROTHER, FATHER AND OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS SUFFERING WHILE YOU'RE IN PARADISE ENJOYING, IF THAT IS TRUE THEN YOUR PARADISE WILL BE A VERY UNPLEASANT PLACE. YOU CANNOT BE DRINKING TEA AND EATING FRIED PLANTATION WITH BIG ABRAHAM CUP AND PLATE WHILE HEARING THE NOISE OF YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY MEMBERS WAILING. THINK AGAIN
Re: Is Their Really Life After Death? by capnies: 8:36pm On Jun 26, 2023
oluwaseyi0:

If Judas has not fell for it out of his greed destiny how will Jesus have being murdered for our sins

THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I AM SAYING, THE PROPHETS SAW THAT THE DEATH OF JESUS WILL BE THROUGH BETRAYAL BY A CLOSE ASSOCIATE BUT NOBODY WAS APPOINTED TO DO THE BETRAYAL. THE BIBLE SAID THAT THE SON OF MAN WILL BE BETRAYED, BUT WOE UNTO THAT MAN THROUGH WHICH THE SON OF MAN WILL BE BETRAYED MEANING THAT SOMEONE WILL DO IT, BUT NOBODY WAS APPOINTED TO DO THAT.

2 Likes

Re: Is Their Really Life After Death? by oluwaseyi0: 8:38pm On Jun 26, 2023
capnies:

THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I AM SAYING, THE PROPHETS SAW THAT THE DEATH OF JESUS WILL BE THROUGH BETRAYAL BY A CLOSE ASSOCIATE BUT NOBODY WAS APPOINTED TO DO THE BETRAYAL. THE BIBLE SAID THAT THE SON OF MAN WILL BE BETRAYED, BUT WOE UNTO THAT MAN THROUGH WHICH THE SON OF MAN WILL BE BETRAYED MEANING THAT SOMEONE WILL DO IT, BUT NOBODY WAS APPOINTED TO DO THAT.

THE BIBLE SAID THAT THE SON OF MAN WILL BE BETRAYED grin grin grin
so who is the bible expecting to step up and do the dirty job an alien

Judas was just used and dump nothing more

he stepped up to do the dirty job, if he didn't there won't be christianity today
Jesus will have died a regular dead in his sleep like a nobody
Re: Is Their Really Life After Death? by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:51pm On Jun 26, 2023
oluwaseyi0:

he stepped up to do the dirty job, if he didn't there won't be christianity today
can u help me with 1k?

1 Like

Re: Is Their Really Life After Death? by capnies: 8:59pm On Jun 26, 2023
oluwaseyi0:

MANY PEOPLE HAVE BEEN BETRAYED BEFORE JESUS AND MANY MORE ARE BEING BETRAYED NOW. SO THOSE TRAITORS NOW WHERE THEY APPOINTED TO BETRAY THOSE PEOPLE? NO THEY JUST DECIDED OUT OF GREED AND WANT TO DO EVIL, SAME WITH JESUS NOBODY APPOINTED JUDAS TO BETRAY JESUS, HE JUST ALLOWED HIMSELF TO BE USED BY THE DEVIL TO ELIMINATE JESUS.
SATAN SAW JESUS AS A THREAT TO HIS KINGDOM AND NEEDED JESUS ELIMINATED HE FOUND A WILLING TRAITOR IN JUDAS AND USED HIM
Re: Is Their Really Life After Death? by Jashub: 9:06pm On Jun 26, 2023
TsbAfrica:
you are jumping into conclusions ... I am not an atheist ... I just don't believe in religion becasue I believe religion is a tool used to control. I just found out something recently, the king James version of the bible is named after king James who was a documented homosexual... Don't take my word for it just do some research. Even the bible said people perish for lack of understanding.
Pedophilia has nothing to do with the existence of the bible and , neither does it define what is true and factual
Re: Is Their Really Life After Death? by Anny69: 9:13pm On Jun 26, 2023
Jashub:
Pedophilia has nothing to do with the existence of the bible and , neither does it define what is true and factual
Homosexuality and pedophilia are two different things.
Re: Is Their Really Life After Death? by capnies: 9:50pm On Jun 26, 2023
oluwaseyi0:

IS IT THE WAY THAT JESUS DIED THAT MADE HIM A HERO? NO NO NO
JESUS LIVED A SINLESS LIFE SO THE GRAVE CANNOT HOLD HIM. DEATH IS ONLY FOR SINNERS, SO EVEN IF JUDAS DID NOT BETRAY JESUS THE PHARISEES WOULD HAVE LOOKED FOR A WAY TO NAIL HIM, BECAUSE THEY HATED HIM. THE MYSTERY OF JESUS IS THAT A RIGHTEOUS MAN SHOULD NOT DIE, BECAUSE DEATH IS THE PRICE OF SIN. JESUS CANNOT DIE IN HIS SLEEP BECAUSE HE WAS SINLESS, THE ONLY WAY HE CAN DIE IS FORCEFUL KILLING.
THE TRUTH IS JUDAS DIDN'T BETRAY JESUS IT WAS HIS LOVE FOR MONEY THAT MADE HIM AN EASY TARGET TO BE USED BY THE PEOPLE THAT SAW JESUS AS OBSTACLE TO THEIR RELIGIOUS DOCTRINE
Re: Is Their Really Life After Death? by Jashub: 10:05pm On Jun 26, 2023
Brainmytool:

Since its not known who or how God came about. It will also make sense to say God existed by chance or mistake.

If you dont agree with me, den who created God?
No one created God because God is outside creation . Secondly , why do you think God was created ? Or must everything that has a beginning have an end ? undecided
Re: Is Their Really Life After Death? by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:32pm On Jun 26, 2023
capnies:

OK IN THE CASE OF THE RICH MAN AND LAZARUS THE BIBLE SAID THAT LAZARUS WAS POOR, IS POVERTY A PREREQUISITE TO ENTERING GODS KINGDOM? NO. SO THE STORY OF LAZARUS AND THE RICH MAN IS A PARABLE THAT EXISTED BEFORE JESUS WAS BORN.
JESUS USED THAT ANALOGY TO TELL THE PHARISEES THAT SINCE THE DON'T BELIEVE HIM, EVEN IF SOMEBODY COMES FROM THE SKY TO PREACH TO THEM, THEY WILL STILL NOT BELIEVE.
ALSO I WANT TO ASK YOU IS PARADISE AND YOUR ASSUMMED PRISON SO CLOSE, THAT YOU WILL BE IN PARADISE AND SEE YOUR SISTER, BROTHER, FATHER AND OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS SUFFERING WHILE YOU'RE IN PARADISE ENJOYING, IF THAT IS TRUE THEN YOUR PARADISE WILL BE A VERY UNPLEASANT PLACE. YOU CANNOT BE DRINKING TEA AND EATING FRIED PLANTATION WITH BIG ABRAHAM CUP AND PLATE WHILE HEARING THE NOISE OF YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY MEMBERS WAILING. THINK AGAIN
can u help me with 1k?

1 Like

Re: Is Their Really Life After Death? by TsbAfrica: 11:12pm On Jun 26, 2023
Jashub:
haha you are saying words but it means absolutely nothing in context ... We are talking about ... You know what ? Never mind... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘βœŒοΈβœŒοΈβœŒοΈ
Re: Is Their Really Life After Death? by Brainmytool: 12:03am On Jun 27, 2023
Jashub:
No one created God because God is outside creation . Secondly , why do you think God was created ? Or must everything that has a beginning have an end ? undecided

Everything has an end. He is the beginning and he is the end. He may not end like his son, but He will eventually end, One day.

The devil fought Him with 30 percent of Heaven and lost. This time He will fight with the whole of earth and his previous 30%, lets see if He wont win this time. That is God's biggest FEAR. God even had to Sacrifice His beloved son for what he started. Its funny man. Lets watch the gods fight this time. grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Their Really Life After Death? by titusmichael27(m): 8:09am On Jun 27, 2023
capnies:

I don't know how close they are, all I know is that there is a life after death. Do you believe that there is life after death?
Re: Is Their Really Life After Death? by capnies: 9:02am On Jun 27, 2023
titusmichael27:

I don't know how close they are, all I know is that there is a life after death. Do you believe that there is life after death?

GOD CREATED US LIVING SOULS, AND HE SAID THE SOUL THAT SINS SHALL DIE, WHAT THAT MEANS IS THAT WHEN WE DIE OUR SOULS ALSO DIES. BUT GOD PROMISED THAT THOSE THAT DIE WILL BE RESURRECTED AGAIN
WHAT I MEAN IS THAT WHEN WE DIE OUR SOULS ARE SLEEPING DURING THE RESURRECTION OUR SOULS WILL BE CALLED UP AND GIVEN FLESH AND BONES TO LIVE AGAIN. NOW THE BIBLE SAID THOSE THAT WERE RIGHTEOUS BEFORE DEATH WILL RESURRECT TO LIVE FOREVER ON THIS SAME EARTH AND THOSE OF US THAT DIE IN SIN WILL RESURRECT JUDGED AND THEN THEY WILL DIE AGAIN. GOD SAID I WILL MAKE A NEW HEAVEN AND A NEW EARTH, THE NEW EARTH IS FOR THE RIGHTEOUS TO LIVE IN PEACE WITHOUT ALL THE PROBLEMS THAT PLAGUING US NOW. HE WILL WIPE AWAY TEARS FROM THEIR EYES AND DEATH SHALL BE NO MORE, DON'T YOU SEE THAT THIS IS ON EARTH AND NOT IN HEAVEN. I WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO BEG YOU MY BROTHER PLEASE LIVE YOUR LIFE IN SUCH A WAY THAT GOD WILL BE HAPPY WITH YOU AND EVEN IF YOU DIE GOD WILL WAKE YOU UP TO LIVE AGAIN. SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE? THINK AGAIN

1 Like

Re: Is Their Really Life After Death? by pansophist(m): 9:57am On Jun 27, 2023
Karleb:

Bros, I thought you believed in God?

You thought.
Re: Is Their Really Life After Death? by DonroxyII: 1:05pm On Jun 28, 2023
GodWrites:
There are infinite dimensions of existence. Unless you have reached enlightenment, you have no control where you end up.

In fact, you end up getting recycled with your memories wiped, known as reincarnation. You will live a thousand lifetimes until you have realised the nature of your existence, and thus, reaching enlightenment.

When enlightenment has been attained, you basically become god, and can choose to either return to earth on your own terms, or explore the cosmos.

You could be in Heaven, Hell, Valhalla, or you could even create your own eternal abode. It's endless!!
Close to My Reasonings!
Re: Is Their Really Life After Death? by Kobojunkie: 2:59am On Jul 31, 2023
titusmichael27:
β–  There is life after death. The Bible talks about it. Christ also uses a good scenario to explain how life after dead will looks like in the case of the rich man and the poor man. There is no angle in life that the bible have not touched, you just have to be guided by the holy spirit as you read it.

This is wrong! Do you recall what Jesus Christ in fact told the thief on the cross? undecided
39 One of the criminals hanging there began to shout insults at Jesus: β€œAren’t you the Messiah? Then save yourself, and save us too!”
40 But the other criminal stopped him. He said, β€œYou should fear God. All of us will die soon.
41 You and I are guilty. We deserve to die because we did wrong. But this man has done nothing wrong.”
42 Then he said, β€œJesus, remember me when you begin ruling as king!”
43 Then Jesus said to him, β€œI promise you, today you will be with me in paradise.” - Luke 23 vs 39 - 43
Paradise is where Jesus Christ was that same day, right? Well, according to Jesus Christ Himself, He was in the grave, that day and the 2 days that followed that day.
21 From that time Jesus began telling his followers that he must go to Jerusalem. He explained that the older Jewish leaders, the leading priests, and the teachers of the law would make him suffer many things. And he told his followers that he must be killed. Then, on the third day, he would be raised from death.- Matthew 16 vs 21
32 Jesus and those with him were on their way to Jerusalem. He was at the front of the group. His followers were wondering what was happening, and the people who followed behind them were feeling afraid. Jesus gathered the twelve apostles again and talked with them alone. He told them what would happen in Jerusalem.
33 He said, β€œWe are going to Jerusalem. The Son of Man will be handed over to the leading priests and teachers of the law. They will say that he must die and will hand him over to the foreigners,
34 who will laugh at him and spit on him. They will beat him with whips and kill him. But on the third day after his death, he will rise to life again.”. - Mark 10 vs 32 - 34
22 Then Jesus said, β€œThe Son of Man must suffer many things. He will be rejected by the older Jewish leaders, the leading priests, and teachers of the law. And he will be killed. But after three days he will be raised from death.” - Luke 9 vs 22
What all that means is that Paradise is simply a reference to the grave where Jesus Christ was for 3 days. undecided
Re: Is Their Really Life After Death? by jumokeadele(m): 3:53am On Jul 31, 2023
another angle
Brainmytool:

Everything has an end. He is the beginning and he is the end. He may not end like his son, but He will eventually end, One day.

The devil fought Him with 30 percent of Heaven and lost. This time He will fight with the whole of earth and his previous 30%, lets see if He wont win this time. That is God's biggest FEAR. God even had to Sacrifice His beloved son for what he started. Its funny man. Lets watch the gods fight this time. grin
Re: Is Their Really Life After Death? by koladata(m): 4:03am On Jul 31, 2023
something is definitely wrong somewhere. The story of devil and God is not complete or we are being brainwashed or the God that fought with devil wasn't the real God.

It takes a lot of software engineer , metallurgical engineer, AI engineer , data scientist, electrical and electronics engineer to build a robot. But if i can build a powerful robot like devil with word of mouth , then i should be able to short it down with word of mouth if it misbehave.

I think there's a god and there is a God, the god that fights with devil should be the small god that has control over we human and that can also answer our prayer.

nia69 , ourtruth
Re: Is Their Really Life After Death? by PoliteActivist: 4:18am On Jul 31, 2023
capnies:

I read through your posts. You are NOT reasoning properly my brother, if reasoning at all - just regurgitating JW teachings.
1) You yourself said God is omniscient, therefore He knew Judas would betray Lord Jesus, therefore Judas was destined to do it - or God wouldn't be omniscient.
2) Lord Jesus told Peter he would deny Him 3 times. It wasn't a "maybe". He must, he was destined to do it.
3) Judas did NOT create himself and gave himself the type of brain/personality he had. Neither did he choose the environment he was born into - which all led to the type of experiences he had and how he interpreted/internalized them. All these things (non of which he chose) were what culminated in him betraying Lord Jesus.
Conclusion: you are wrong, and the omniwater guy was right. It was his destiny and there was NO WAY he could have escaped it!
Re: Is Their Really Life After Death? by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:17am On Jul 31, 2023
PoliteActivist:

I read through your posts. You are NOT reasoning properly my brother, if reasoning at all - just regurgitating JW teachings.
1) You yourself said God is omniscient, therefore He knew Judas would betray Lord Jesus, therefore Judas was destined to do it - or God wouldn't be omniscient.
2) Lord Jesus told Peter he would deny Him 3 times. It wasn't a "maybe". He must, he was destined to do it.
3) Judas did NOT create himself and gave himself the type of brain/personality he had. Neither did he choose the environment he was born into - which all led to the type of experiences he had and how he interpreted/internalized them. All these things (non of which he chose) were what culminated in him betraying Lord Jesus.
Conclusion: you are wrong, and the omniwater guy was right. It was his destiny and there was NO WAY he could have escaped it!

Can u help me with 2k?
Re: Is Their Really Life After Death? by tobby20: 2:22pm On Jul 31, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

Can u help me with 2k?

haffa on code na
Re: Is Their Really Life After Death? by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:18pm On Aug 02, 2023
tobby20:
haffa on code na

make i drop aza?
Re: Is Their Really Life After Death? by tobby20: 9:28am On Aug 03, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

make i drop aza?
on code yah
Re: Is Their Really Life After Death? by HellVictorinho6(m): 6:09pm On Aug 03, 2023
tobby20:
on code yah

Opay

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Her Husband Doesn’t Feel LIKE Making Love To Her Anymore / Shey I No Go Fake My Own Death Too Like This?(pics) / My Love Life Sucks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.