Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

"A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) (17654 Views)

Women Aren’t Supose To Bring Anything To The Table And Here’s Why / Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything / A Man's Orgasm Is Necessary To Create Life, A Woman's Isn't - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by Segzy19: 11:38am On Jun 26, 2023
Who be this one?

Women won't bring anything to the table abi but they can later take over the table ...

They must bring something to the table, even if it is not needed ... It is the act that matters...

See reason why men dey quick die...

I will provide for my family but then my wife must bring something to the table. Not always in terms of money but some other form of assistance. They are helpers or helpmate as Bible called them

2 Likes

Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by Maysdevices(f): 11:40am On Jun 26, 2023
advanceDNA:

Be like u dey find husband....
Why is also that when women try to show kindness to men, they react this way?

And later wonder why some women will never defend a man or wonder why they never find good women.

It’s either green light or pick me or she dey find husband.

If you see my face, body, know my countenance and the state of my bank account, my humility, my intelligence, where I work, what I do for a living, how I can connect you to higher levels, you will know thousands of men are looking for me as a wife.

Are you even a man? Why behave like this? I am honestly curious.

3 Likes

Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by TheOnlyUyai(f): 11:42am On Jun 26, 2023
Maysdevices:
Speak for your woman who’s head is probably filled with air and designer purses.

I work, I clean, I bring ideas when needed, I nurture, I love unreservedly.

This way a man flourishes.

I bring dedication, financial help in perilous times, peace, joy, stability, unwavering loyalty, calmness to my man who navigates the troubled waters of this world for our sake and the sake of our future children.

When he’s angry,
I am calm
When he cries,
I am a shoulder.
When he complains,
My ear is waiting.
When he’s not in the mood;
I am more than quieter than the sea at night.

This makes him cherish me more than anyone else in Earth.

He is the crown on my head and I am his neck.

I really pity men who live with women who don’t know what it means to be a woman.

Lol. Yinmu. cheesy
Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by prophetfire: 11:42am On Jun 26, 2023
casualobserver:

The problem with you Nigerians is that you think of everything in terms of money. A woman is not supposed to bring money to the table, that is not her role and only a wasteman is interested in a woman’s finances. You can have all the money in the world but struggle to find a good man because a good man is not interested in your money. This is why many “successful” women struggle to find or keep husbands, because usually being successful financially as a woman comes with knowingly or unknowingly developing an aggressive masculine energy. A man does not want that energy in his life. A man wants a woman for the traditional female energy and values, which is usually lost as a consequence of pursuing a career in a male dominated business/corporate world.

When people talk of what a woman brings to the table, they are not talking about finances, it is about what she does to add value to the relationship, it is about what female roles (non-financial) she brings to the table. For instance if a woman is not emotionally supportive, cannot cook, cannot take care of the home, is argumentative or is at an age when she can’t even have children etc etc then she is not bringing much to the table. That is what is meant by what are you bringing to the table….not money. If you watch the video properly, even the man who says women are not supposed to bring anything then talks about “the values she is supposed to bring”.

The problem with perpetrating this idea that women are not supposed to bring anything is that it encourages women who have little or no value to think they have value and they are entitled to a husband simply because they are women without regard to their traditional female roles and not to work on themselves.
A good talk to the toxic and stupid ladies that have no brain to reason.

1 Like

Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by TheOnlyUyai(f): 11:43am On Jun 26, 2023
Segzy19:
Who be this one?

Women won't bring anything to the table abi but they can later take over the table ...

They must bring something to the table, even if it is not needed ... It is the act that matters...

See reason why men dey quick die...

I will provide for my family but then my wife must bring something to the table. Not always in terms of money but some other form of assistance. They are helpers or helpmate as Bible called them

If the help she is bringing to the table is not in the form of money, what else would it be?
Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by prophetfire: 11:43am On Jun 26, 2023
casualobserver:

The problem with you Nigerians is that you think of everything in terms of money. A woman is not supposed to bring money to the table, that is not her role and only a wasteman is interested in a woman’s finances. You can have all the money in the world but struggle to find a good man because a good man is not interested in your money. This is why many “successful” women struggle to find or keep husbands, because usually being successful financially as a woman comes with knowingly or unknowingly developing an aggressive masculine energy. A man does not want that energy in his life. A man wants a woman for the traditional female energy and values, which is usually lost as a consequence of pursuing a career in a male dominated business/corporate world.

When people talk of what a woman brings to the table, they are not talking about finances, it is about what she does to add value to the relationship, it is about what female roles (non-financial) she brings to the table. For instance if a woman is not emotionally supportive, cannot cook, cannot take care of the home, is argumentative or is at an age when she can’t even have children etc etc then she is not bringing much to the table. That is what is meant by what are you bringing to the table….not money. If you watch the video properly, even the man who says women are not supposed to bring anything then talks about “the values she is supposed to bring”.

The problem with perpetrating this idea that women are not supposed to bring anything is that it encourages women who have little or no value to think they have value and they are entitled to a husband simply because they are women without regard to their traditional female roles and not to work on themselves.
A good talk to the toxic and stupid ladies that have no brain to reason with.
Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by Maysdevices(f): 11:44am On Jun 26, 2023
undecided
TheOnlyUyai:

Lol. Yinmu. cheesy
Na you sabi babe
Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by TheOnlyUyai(f): 11:44am On Jun 26, 2023
Maysdevices:
undecidedNa you sabi babe

All the best. grin

Are you married? grin
Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by Maysdevices(f): 11:45am On Jun 26, 2023
TheOnlyUyai:

All the best. grin

Are you married? grin
Almost.

My wedding is next month.
Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by DigitB: 11:46am On Jun 26, 2023
God1000:
He's entitled to his own opinion

A woman who knows her worth needs no validation. She knows she brings a lot to the table; Love, compassion, support, prayer, wisdom, ambition, vision, intelligence, value and drive."

She needs to be putting in the same level of effort that I am. If someone isn't willing to meet you half way to begin with, it's not a relationship and it's not worth pursing.

I love your opinion.

Apart from money, I expect a woman to bring everything you mentioned to the table.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by Segzy19: 11:47am On Jun 26, 2023
Helping you to spend your money reasonably.
Not adding to your financial burden
Raising the kids well and maintaining the home well
Supporting you incase you have a business venture.
She can help run your business if she has the knowledge
If she is intelligent and brainy, she can help you with good and profitable ideas... Not like the dull ones that only has their beauty, breast and bumbum....

TheOnlyUyai:

If the help she is bringing to the table is not in the form of money, what else would it be?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by BanjiHols(m): 11:51am On Jun 26, 2023
Segzy19:
Helping you to spend your money reasonably.
Not adding to your financial burden
Raising the kids well and maintaining the home well
Supporting you incase you have a business venture.
She can help run your business if she has the knowledge
If she is intelligent and brainy, she can help you with good and profitable ideas... Not like the dull ones that only has their beauty, breast and bumbum....

What if she earns x2 of what you earn?. As you know it's the digital era.
Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by advanceDNA: 11:51am On Jun 26, 2023
Maysdevices:
I see your comments sometimes, I thought you were mature and sensible. I really wish I could block children on this site.

I’m engaged to be married to a wonderful man.

Swerve.

Lol....I read ur comment and i thought it was nice which made me feel u are ready for marriage..hence my comment....whats wrong with looking for a husband or wife??

..i ddnt insult u....but as usual, u interpreted it as an attack and start throwing insult and
confessing about ur life to a total stranger .

Wait..what has telling me u are engaged got to prove?? grin .... I dont even know u.........its a faceless forum.....nobody cares ....

2 Likes

Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by loswhite(m): 11:52am On Jun 26, 2023
Jennyclay:
Even the Bible says any man that can’t provide and take good care of his girlfriend/wife and children is worse than an infidel. Atleast men are to provide 97% for his girlfriend/wife.

A woman takes care of the home and you still expect her to bring something to the table. Haba!! Na wa!! undecided

If you as a man wants your woman to bring something to the table, then be ready to switch sides by taking care of the home while the woman goes out to provide for your lazy and broke self.
Do ladies sit at home in this Generation? If your answer is no...just shut up. If yes adjust it to 100 percent so you will sit at home for the rest of your life and take care of babies

1 Like

Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by Ibkrichie(m): 11:53am On Jun 26, 2023
Jennyclay:
Even the Bible says any man that can’t provide and take good care of his girlfriend/wife and children is worse than an infidel. Atleast men are to provide 97% for his girlfriend/wife.

A woman takes care of the home and you still expect her to bring something to the table. Haba!! Na wa!! undecided

If you as a man wants your woman to bring something to the table, then be ready to switch sides by taking care of the home while the woman goes out to provide for your lazy and broke self.

Which of your Bible version??
Jenny jenny 😂
Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by Ibkrichie(m): 11:54am On Jun 26, 2023
Brighton1:
I think say u be feminist, wetin happen to gender equality? To flog entitlement mentality out of ur body jst dey hungry me… 97% kee u der

She's a lost child 🤣
Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by AskNgige2: 11:54am On Jun 26, 2023
Brighton1:
I think say u be feminist, wetin happen to gender equality? To flog entitlement mentality out of ur body jst dey hungry me… 97% kee u der

Flog am well well,

E beike him man de knack her akpako master lol
Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by SPAMBOX7: 11:55am On Jun 26, 2023
Jennyclay:

You no be feminist again? Ode cheesy

1 Like

Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by Awesome01(m): 11:55am On Jun 26, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
The kind of men whom I share my prestigious masculinity with these days is so alarming shocked

Hallmark of a SIMP.

1 Like

Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by Ibkrichie(m): 11:59am On Jun 26, 2023
Xcelinteriors:
But a reasonable woman is suppose to help her husband in some aspect

Jennyclan wont know that
Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by opera1(m): 11:59am On Jun 26, 2023
She's not supposed to eat from the table as well

1 Like

Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by Ibkrichie(m): 12:00pm On Jun 26, 2023
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin are you sure you are aright while always miss interpreting the bible to fit in your selfish explanation

Don't mind her
I heard she was raised by single mother, that's what caused her predicaments
Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by fof1: 12:02pm On Jun 26, 2023
ebukajay184:
"A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Author (Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQL0NPfz3Z8

Video credit: TikTok/Instagram/@reemusb

SENSELESS Communication Pls. This is Purely Against Scriptures even.
Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by webizone(m): 12:03pm On Jun 26, 2023
Thank God say Proverbs 31 dey. It's because a lot of women have been so lazy to the point that men are now confused to what a good wife brings to the marriage.

1 Like

Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by God1000(m): 12:03pm On Jun 26, 2023
omooba969:

Very funny that you failed to include 'money' in the list of what she can bring to the table. grin
I mentioned support
Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by Maysdevices(f): 12:04pm On Jun 26, 2023
advanceDNA:

Lol....I read ur comment and i thought it was nice which made me feel u are ready for marriage..hence my comment....whats wrong with looking for a husband or wife??

..i ddnt insult u....but as usual, u interpreted it as an attack and start throwing insult and
confessing about ur life to a total stranger .

Wait..what has telling me u are engaged got to prove?? grin .... I dont even know u.........its a faceless forum.....nobody cares ....
You found my comment nice but wrote to me an insulting comment, you come to form innocent. Would you talk to anyone that way in reality? Are you trying to say your intention was not to mock me or have others mock me?

How would your comment be construed in reality? A nice one? Because you’re on a faceless forum that give you the right to comment like a teenager who’s balls haven’t even dropped in his sac?

Who in their right mind will see that as a nice comment. You must think you’re talking to one of this e-diots, but you are not. Don’t engage me at all if you’re not ready to be mature, I am not a kid who indulges in foolishness.

When you see my comment, jump and pass, the only thing I hate more than an immature man with beards is a gaslighter who thinks they’re smart.

What insult did I throw? Mr gaslighter? I don’t care if you care, my own was to tell you I was not in fact not looking for husband. You still don’t know jackshit about me, STRANGER. You do not care but I have seen you indulge in several needless arguments. What a bothersome being.

Nairaland is dead.

1 Like

Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by Ibkrichie(m): 12:05pm On Jun 26, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Taking care of the home , being submissive and respectful.... being orderly , being a virgin or very very very low body count of 1 or at most 2 , supporting your husband , listening to ur husband, is what is expected for a woman to bring to the table ... men never expected women to fund the marriage... and what I listed is what most women including u can't offer ... so u will always complain

She can't even offer 1% of these talkless half of it, someone that used to saw her father beating her mother for her strong head when she was a child 🤣
It's in her gene, I just pity the man she will end up with
Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by Segzy19: 12:05pm On Jun 26, 2023
Then she has to bring it to the table if what the man earns is not able to do it all. That's why I mentioned that the Bible calls them helper. Now she has to help financially.
If I earn 100k and I spend 70% - 80% on my family, then I am trying. If my wife earns 200k, and she supports me with 50% (even 40%) of her earning, then she has supported me.... It's only reasonable that she supports me in that situation. Otherwise what are we friends, lovers and partners for?

However, I may be earning millions and my wife earns so low. I may not even need her money, even if she donated everything to the house. I will still find a way of giving it back to her...

See this thing is not a rule or commandment. It's all about understanding and flexibility

BanjiHols:

What if she earns x2 of what you earn?. As you know it's the digital era.

1 Like

Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by advanceDNA: 12:05pm On Jun 26, 2023
Maysdevices:
Why is also that when women try to show kindness to men, they react this way?

React this way?? What exactly do u mean by this way...?? What kindness did show me..?? And how did i react?? I thought ur comment was nice and felt u are ready for marriage cos only women that are "truly" psycjologically ready for marriage have all thatt mentality u wrote

Maysdevices:

And later wonder why some women will never defend a man or wonder why they never find good women...
this comment is funny ...if u like be wicked to men, u amy lickely give birth to one...what goes around comes around in life...... i dont know whats with some women and personal hatred for men...

Maysdevices:

It’s either green light or pick me or she dey find husband.
so.. is there something evil about finding husband??...u are making a fuss about nothing...

Maysdevices:

If you see my face, body, know my countenance and the state of my bank account, my humility, my intelligence, where I work, what I do for a living, how I can connect you to higher levels, you will know thousands of men are looking for me as a wife.

Lol....now u are just capping, showing off with empty words, claiming u are humble and also countering ur self by being being proud......

madam...dont u think all this i have money in my account , them dey rush me, is not neccessary....this is faceless forum...nobody cares...

Maysdevices:

Are you even a man? Why behave like this? I am honestly curious.
Sigh!!!! Behave like how...?? Ur comments sound like i have offended u before now... all i said was its like u are looking for a man...and i am partially right cos u are not married...
Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by Saidfx(m): 12:07pm On Jun 26, 2023
Jennyclay:

Easy does it with with God's book. I am a Muslim and there is no such thing as girlfriend in the Bible. Mistress if you mean, but off context. The guy is simply telling us that men are to provide for the house and women are home makers. Simple!

1 Like

Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by FireUpNow(m): 12:10pm On Jun 26, 2023
He is entitled to his opinion.
Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by Maysdevices(f): 12:11pm On Jun 26, 2023
advanceDNA:

React this way?? What exactly do u mean by this way...?? What kindness did show me..?? And how did i react?? I thought ur comment was nice and felt u are ready for marriage cos only women that are "truly" psycjologically ready for marriage have all thatt mentality u wrote

this comment is funny ...if u like be wicked to men, u amy lickely give birth to one...what goes around comes around in life...... i dont know whats with some women and personal hatred for men...

so.. is there something evil about finding husband??...u are making a fuss about nothing...

Lol....now u are just capping, showing undecided kiss undecided undecidedoff with empty words, claiming u are humble and also countering ur self by being being proud......

madam...dont u think all this i have money in my account , them dey rush me, is not neccessary....this is faceless forum...nobody cares...

Sigh!!!! Behave like how...?? Ur comments sound like i have offended u before now... all i said was its like u are looking for a man...and i am partially right cos u are not married...
This forum is faceless but you do business on it and have the temerity to add a vacancy to your thread.

The option of a profile picture has been added for a reason, several people have met each other and impacted positively on themselves because they actually have something to offer. People do business here, people have met life partners here, people have get jobs here, make lifetime friends.

It is only a loser with nothing to offer that thinks they can run their mouth here and decide to be faceless because they have nothing to offer anyone. What a disgrace.

That is the only part of your comment I will respond you because you have repeated it too much and quite frankly, it is extremely lame. Go to Quora and see how it is done, mr Faceless forum. Or better yet look for old threads with mature people here before your likes overrun it with foolishness.

Lets agree not to quote each from now on. I will make sure I never respond again.

Thanks. undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nurse On Duty Set Confusion Among Men On Social Media With Her Curvy Shape (pic) / How To Please Your Man / How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.