Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

"A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) (17651 Views)

Women Aren’t Supose To Bring Anything To The Table And Here’s Why / Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything / A Man's Orgasm Is Necessary To Create Life, A Woman's Isn't - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by Maysdevices(f): 10:58am On Jun 26, 2023
Speak for your woman who’s head is probably filled with air and designer purses.

I work, I clean, I bring ideas when needed, I nurture, I love unreservedly.

This way a man flourishes.

I bring dedication, financial help in perilous times, peace, joy, stability, unwavering loyalty, calmness to my man who navigates the troubled waters of this world for our sake and the sake of our future children.

When he’s angry,
I am calm
When he cries,
I am a shoulder.
When he complains,
My ear is waiting.
When he’s not in the mood;
I am more than quieter than the sea at night.

This makes him cherish me more than anyone else in Earth.

He is the crown on my head and I am his neck.

I really pity men who live with women who don’t know what it means to be a woman.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by Tradepunter2: 10:59am On Jun 26, 2023
Jennyclay:
Even the Bible says any man that can’t provide and take good care of his girlfriend/wife and children is worse than an infidel. Atleast men are to provide 97% for his girlfriend/wife.

A woman takes care of the home and you still expect her to bring something to the table. Haba!! Na wa!! undecided

If you as a man wants your woman to bring something to the table, then be ready to switch sides by taking care of the home while the woman goes out to provide for your lazy and broke self.

You are stupid for involving God with fornication.... By adding that word girlfriend, what such nonsense Isn't wife explicitly mention? If you don't have respect for your father, don't disrespect God.... His word should not be disrespected, nonsense
Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by Peejayz: 10:59am On Jun 26, 2023
Jennyclay:
Even the Bible says any man that can’t provide and take good care of his girlfriend/wife and children is worse than an infidel. Atleast men are to provide 97% for his girlfriend/wife.

A woman takes care of the home and you still expect her to bring something to the table. Haba!! Na wa!! undecided

If you as a man wants your woman to bring something to the table, then be ready to switch sides by taking care of the home while the woman goes out to provide for your lazy and broke self.
Bible no add girlfriend.... Don't be unfortunate
Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by donbachi(m): 11:03am On Jun 26, 2023
kelvyn7:
shocked

So no be somebody still bring spermatozoa come too? Abi na only one person dey born piking? shocked
to carry human being like you for 9months dey waka about...no easy oo.
Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by moshino(m): 11:04am On Jun 26, 2023
donbachi:
No womb no pikin...so,who carry womb come carry something come.

Does a womb manufacture pikin by itself?
Who brought sperm as well "carry something come". So the 2 of you will live on womb and sperm alone.
Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by bukatyne(f): 11:06am On Jun 26, 2023
Maysdevices:
Speak for your woman who’s head is probably filled with air and designer purses.

I bring dedication, financial help in perilous times, peace, joy, stability, unwavering loyalty, calmness to my man who navigates the troubled waters of this world for our sake and the sake of our future children.

When he’s angry,
I am calm
When he cries,
I am a shoulder.
When he complains,
My ear is waiting.

I really pity men who live with women who don’t know what it means to be a woman.

Did you listen to the video? Apart from the financial assistance during perilous times, I would have sworn you were elaborating his points.
Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by Maysdevices(f): 11:07am On Jun 26, 2023
bukatyne:

Did you listen to the video? Apart from the financial assistance during perilous times, I would have sworn you were elaborating his points.
I didn’t event see a video. Let me listen to it before I withdraw my comment.

Modified: I have watched it, my comment stands.

A woman will not give all those things I mentioned without a man providing. Meaning men are only supposed to be loved under the context that they provide.

I strongly disagree with that.

I understand many men are underserving of this treatment, however there are some angels out there, who deserve it trust me.

In rain or in dry times, with or without a table. My man will receive my support and love. Many women do not know what it means to be a man, men always seem angry because they know they are loved only under the circumstance that they provide.

A man will never respect you as he should if you leave all that to him. The word has gotten much more competitive and the definition of a woman has changed. Unless you want to treated as a child, we cannot sit somewhere and expect someone’s brother to give you the whole world. We have to get off our fat asses and at least support!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by Thomasankara(m): 11:08am On Jun 26, 2023
[/color]sorry dear,that's where you get it wrong. The context you are quoting does not lay emphasis on men alone, it's only stressing on cherishing the ethos of family in our society. The use of man there is just colloquial in nature as in the time past,women were not really recognized in the Bible or in words of expression. Also sometimes men usage in the Bible indicates man and woman. Going by your submission, should women also neglect their parents and never provide for them because she has gotten a new family or should women never tends to the needs of their families,after the demise of their husbands?[color=#770077]
Jennyclay:

Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by omooba969(m): 11:11am On Jun 26, 2023
Confusionist
Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by Tzar(m): 11:11am On Jun 26, 2023
Dumb MF, it is simps like this that still come to us for help!
Everyone brings something to the table in a relationship or marriage.
The man bring the most of provision, protection, love and structure. The woman brings most of loyalty, submission, homeliness and respect.These young cats think they know but they are so ignorant!

2 Likes

Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by Thomasankara(m): 11:13am On Jun 26, 2023
[/color]na psychological talk to kill the drive for success in women,similar to what happens in the northern part of the country,where women are kept in excessive check. It sounds appealing to the women on the surface,but lying underneath the movement is a chalice poison[color=#770077]
Romanoff:
I laugh. This guy is talking based on his environment. If you're a Nigerian woman, better not fall for what this brother is saying.

1 Like

Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 26, 2023
Jennyclay:

The Bible also mentioned girlfriend??

Jennysandy u be MUMU..

1 Like

Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by Thomasankara(m): 11:17am On Jun 26, 2023
[/color]I tire o Dem go just dey interpret Bible upside down[color=#770077]
Softhands:
Go and read Proverbs 31... Read the entire chapter and come back enlightened on whether this argument of what a woman is bringing anything or not makes any sense in the first place.
Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by Thomasankara(m): 11:20am On Jun 26, 2023
[/color] according to the word of this man, in the Bible God created men only by saying let's create man in our own image,so this word excludes female abi🤣🤣🤣just dey play,olodo man with no iota of in-depth analysis[color=#770077]

1 Like

Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by Emmaomotob(m): 11:21am On Jun 26, 2023
afam1992:
where did the Bible mention girlfriend. Don’t go and work
grin . Equality means more responsibility. More responsibility means more work. Most men don't have issues with equality, as long as they are not disrespected. What women want is privilege. Right to a man's property. Right to equality and respect without effort. Right to juicy leadership positions without qualification. Right to disrespect and not be disrespected. Right to accuse and not be accused. Right to be believed without evidence. Innocent after proven guilty. Freedom from criticism. Right to state welfare. Free parties. Genuine equality is too burdensome.

2 Likes

Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by phr0nesis(m): 11:21am On Jun 26, 2023
richie240:

That's d aftereffect of 'wokeness'.
In order to go along with d flow, they reason with their anus.
That's where we find ourselves today. So sad
Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by chidiokay: 11:22am On Jun 26, 2023
Jennyclay:

When the bible said that, how many of those generation had to pay, Rent, school fee,hike electricity bills, did Adams collect traditional list and pay millions for wedding,

We live in different times, and as humans we must evolve according to our reality, if your man is "money bag" or a dangote" fine as a woman you can cross your legs and do nothing to support BUT
If what your man is bringing home due to economic hardship is bearly enough to cater for the family to meet standard of living ... then a reasonable woman that think of herself as a human knows she needs to do something or bring something to the table

Only a foolish woman we sit at home when she knows what her man earn is bearly enough to cater for the family ...
##one hand carrying a bucket to the head can never be convenient as two hands carrying a bucket to the head.

1 Like

Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 26, 2023
👏👏 👏
Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by Ashirioluwa: 11:23am On Jun 26, 2023
I am not going to argue or dispute his claim because that's how he sees it.

If my wife is working and earning money, I think she should chip in or bring something to the table as well. It doesn't have to be 50/50; just whatever she believes she can manage without it harming her.

Most people might not like it, but this is my personal opinion, and that's what I will do.

2 Likes

Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by advanceDNA: 11:23am On Jun 26, 2023
Maysdevices:

When he’s angry,
I am calm
When he cries,
I am a shoulder.
When he complains,
My ear is waiting.

Be like u dey find husband....

1 Like

Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by lomprico(m): 11:24am On Jun 26, 2023
His opinion
Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by Adakintroy: 11:25am On Jun 26, 2023
Funny thing he talk a about nature. The way people run through language and thrown around poetic words just to make themselve sound enlightened is why the world so such a reverse dumb place.

In nature as he said females bring things to the table. As a matter of fact all things are truly independent there. Male lion hunt female lioness hunt. Same with cheetahs, croc, bird e.t.c They are self sufficient. The female hunt, the male also hunts, no one provide for the next. The human arre the once that try to reverse that order. Naturally its not so. Every one should hunt on their own. It the fulcrum of the survival of the fittest mandate. No one owes you provision.

1 Like

Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by Lady97: 11:26am On Jun 26, 2023
Hello people
I want to create a circle of friends…What am I saying more than friends but family…Family that have each other’s back, a family that show genuine love, affection, care, support. I know most of us crave for such. Most of us have been hurt by people will love and care about. Some of us are looking for closure…we need someone to talk to… A circle of like minds.
Trust me Guys, I have a strong feeling that we can achieve this.
If you are judgmental please you aren’t needed
If you aren’t a born again Christian please don’t come close

We will be doing a lot :
Movie Night
Games
Talk show
Heart to heart talk
Hangout etc

So if you are interested you can reach me on WhatsApp via 07047991156 / 07065616074
Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by segyoms: 11:27am On Jun 26, 2023
Make una check that guy fit be transgender
Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by Father4all: 11:27am On Jun 26, 2023
That man is a complete FOOL. How much does he have that making him saying rubbish
Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by omooba969(m): 11:27am On Jun 26, 2023
God1000:
He's entitled to his own opinion

A woman who knows her worth needs no validation. She knows she brings a lot to the table; Love, compassion, support, prayer, wisdom, ambition, vision, intelligence, value and drive."

She needs to be putting in the same level of effort that I am. If someone isn't willing to meet you half way to begin with, it's not a relationship and it's not worth pursing.

Very funny that you failed to include 'money' in the list of what she can bring to the table. grin

3 Likes

Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by Lannister360: 11:28am On Jun 26, 2023
Jennyclay:

Most women these days bring a girl to do all the house work while they lazy around watching African magic/telemundo every day.

If I want I can always employ a house girl to take care of the home, a wife that does not contribute financially is 99% useless, they are only 1% useful because of the 9 months pregnancy they carry every once in a while.

If you think you're going to be a full time house wife who does not contribute financially to her home then be ready for disrespect, cus nobody respects a liability.

1 Like

Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by Sweetvie: 11:30am On Jun 26, 2023
grin
Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by Maysdevices(f): 11:30am On Jun 26, 2023
advanceDNA:

Be like u dey find husband....
I see your comments sometimes, I thought you were mature and sensible. I really wish I could block children on this site.

I’m engaged to be married to a wonderful man.

Swerve.

1 Like

Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by xynerise: 11:35am On Jun 26, 2023
Then they should stop crying gender equality

1 Like

Re: "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) by HighTable(m): 11:35am On Jun 26, 2023
U Sabi 👍

Maysdevices:

When he’s angry,
I am calm
When he cries,
I am a shoulder.
When he complains,
My ear is waiting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Are The Best Punishments For Cheats??! / See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) / Nurse On Duty Set Confusion Among Men On Social Media With Her Curvy Shape (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.