Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,069 members, 7,828,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm (33893 Views)

Gov Aliyu Directs Immediate Renovation Of Ex-President Shagari's Burnt House / Hijab Crisis: Kwara Is Muslim State, Take Your Mission Schools To Rivers - MURIC / Bayelsa Election Tribunal Ruling : Seriake Dickson Urges For Calm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by BeauBragnar11: 1:09pm On Jun 26, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
I’m not sure you read the entire post, you probably are reacting to the headline which quoted the governor out of context.
If truly you read the post, what exactly did the governor say in the above write-up that wrong?

You must be mad!!!

Point me to anywhere in the text the Governor said anything about the culprits being brought to book.

I'll wait

2 Likes

Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by ManWater: 1:09pm On Jun 26, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
I don’t know why people find it difficult to respect the religion of others when they find themselves in locations where they are minorities.

Nigerians would go to UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Indian, China, and Saudi, and they will 100% comply with religious laws, but back on their continent, they will start claiming rights.

It even extends to law and order. They are more law abiding outside the continent than within.

Your logic would have been OK if Sokoto is a Country of its own, operating under Islamic Laws.

Now, between Nigeria Constitution & Sharia, which is superior?

1 Like

Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by Bringbackmandat: 1:10pm On Jun 26, 2023
This country is not supposed to be together. Let these animals get their country so that we can get peace.

2 Likes

Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by booblacain(m): 1:10pm On Jun 26, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
I don’t know why people find it difficult to respect the religion of others when they find themselves in locations where they are minorities.

Nigerians would go to UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Indian, China, and Saudi, and they will 100% comply with religious laws, but back on their continent, they will start claiming rights.

It even extends to law and order. They are more law abiding outside the continent than within.

Do not worry. One day you will find yourself in a place where someone who you have a personal grudge with will falsely accuse you of blasphemy and you will be mobbed and burned to death without questioning or proper investigation. Then we over here will sit behind our keyboards and make this same comment about your case.

2 Likes

Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by PeterObi4LP: 1:10pm On Jun 26, 2023
Nonsense and ingredient USELESS god that cant fight his fight. Brainwashed animals

1 Like

Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:10pm On Jun 26, 2023
Coronavirus1:
The governor is encouraging lawlessness with his utterance.
What happens to our freedom of speech. Why fighting for Muhammad he did not ask you to kill for him just follow his rules just like jesus christ teaches love one another.
Where exactly in the governor’s comment did he encourage lawlessness?
Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by Cutiekatty: 1:10pm On Jun 26, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE

PREVIOUS THREAD:
https://www.nairaland.com/7741715/usman-buda-mob-beats-butcher#124032575
The governor na mumu nor be Muslims kill another Muslim. Wetin come concern us? Make Una continue to dey kill Una self
Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by 07kjb: 1:11pm On Jun 26, 2023
Sokoto the worst state in NIGERIA after zamfara state very backward creatures

1 Like

Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by Bringbackmandat: 1:12pm On Jun 26, 2023
That pedophile called Muhammad is the problem of this world.
A useless governor is talking like a fool in the name of religion.

1 Like

Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 1:12pm On Jun 26, 2023
Juju70:

Phuk dat shit religion! That is no reason to take a life. I know you dont value life! There are various punishments he can be given! Rabbish!

Whatever comes with it should be welcomed.

You won’t walk up into a BlackAxe or Vikings domain and desecrate Korofo or Odin.

Like I said, whatever comes with it should be welcomed.
Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by Opanka44(m): 1:12pm On Jun 26, 2023
helinues:
Imagine what is coming out from a Governor.

If prophet Muhammad is not disabled, why fighting his fight for him?

Well na North all those nonsense fit happen sha

This man is so stupid
Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by John4B: 1:12pm On Jun 26, 2023
MASTAkiLLAh:
But Fubara cannot say Rivers is a Christian state grin yeye fowl dem

U don see am. That useless fat pig(asari dokubo) should come and hear this.
Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:13pm On Jun 26, 2023
BeauBragnar11:

You must be mad!!!

Point me to anywhere in the text the Governor said anything about the culprits being brought to book.

I'll wait
Oga I don’t engage pigs, it wasn’t you I mentioned. I’m not ready to dirty myself by engaging you (pig).
Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by ppogba: 1:14pm On Jun 26, 2023
ODUBEZE:
One Nigeria grin grin grin grin grin grin religion of piss grin grin grin
And Peter Obi is the religious war lord in your fake audio grin grin grin

Is this the Nigeria our past leaders died to build

They will be rolling in their graves now grin grin grin

Chai smh

Your comment would have made sense if you had not reffered to the yes daddy audio as fake.

Fake Audio that was confirmed by Kenneth Okonkwo?

How about the court action daddy threatened ever since? Are the courts not opened since?

Not everyone has short memory like some of your ilk.

1 Like

Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by countryman13: 1:15pm On Jun 26, 2023
Fkmodhi:
Muslim mob kill Muslim nonsense
Fela go say BA NLA NONSENSE! Last year,it was a xtian but ds time around 🐕 don chop 🐕.

1 Like

Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by JooEeL(m): 1:15pm On Jun 26, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Stories.

What if they frame u up like they did in the case of Deborah? Where did she 'blaspheme'?

Blaspheme my foot! -6th century mo'fos!

2 Likes

Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by BeauBragnar11: 1:15pm On Jun 26, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
Oga I don’t engage pigs, it wasn’t you I mentioned. I’m not ready to dirty myself by engaging you (pig).
Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by Babathanks(m): 1:16pm On Jun 26, 2023
marvelife:

Government need to do better bro.. Especially Preaching hatred on Facebook.. And other social media it's very rampant now.

There is nothing government can do about it. I was born and brought up in kaduna, I know why all this guys took blasphemy serious. The reason is that most of them where brainwashed with religion since when they are kids by there sheiks, if government try to take that from them, they will fight back with everything they got. And it will be a win for the opposition.

2 Likes

Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by adecz: 1:16pm On Jun 26, 2023
Lawlessness & savagery in the name
of the so-called "religion of peace"☪️☪️☪️☪️

Interestingly, these types of Muslim
mobs will never attack the most lowly
Fulani ... 😕

1 Like

Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 1:16pm On Jun 26, 2023
ManWater:

Your logic would have been OK if Sokoto is a Country of its own, operating under Islamic Laws.

Now, between Nigeria Constitution & Sharia, which is superior?

Have you heard of “sundown” areas before? It exist in. civilized worlds and the government is aware of those areas and nothing has been done about it.

It’s about you being aware of your environment.

I hope you have seen those pictures of your ancestors that starved to death? It’s all over Google

2 Likes

Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by Gboom: 1:17pm On Jun 26, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

I am not saying religion is a scam or not. I am saying respecting people’s beliefs when you know you are minority in such places.

I don’t what faith instigates people to do such. It’s clear stupidity.

I just see it at Suicide.

Inagine telling Sango worshippers in their abode that Sango is powerless. They will just run stuffs on one’s body.
Do you know that Sango worshippers may not decide to beat you physically, they will call on their gods to punish the person rather than taking laws into their hands by beating the culprit to death

1 Like

Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by JooEeL(m): 1:17pm On Jun 26, 2023
Buddha3:
Sokoto is a muslim state.

Kano is a muslim state.

Rivers is a Christian state.

Cross River is a Christian state.

Akwa Ibom is a Christian state.

End of story!

Stories!

What was Sokoto 300 years ago?

What was Rivers 300 years ago?

If the Jihad that happened in Sokoto in 1804 happens lets say in Rivers state, so you'll begin to say Rivers is muslim state.Respect it. End of Story abi??
Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by Lorenzo09: 1:18pm On Jun 26, 2023
Who religion don help since? Has religion improved the standard of living of the people?

2 Likes

Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 1:18pm On Jun 26, 2023
Gboom:

Do you know that Sango worshippers may not decide to beat you physically, they will call on their gods to punish the person rather than taking laws into their hands by beating the culprit to death

Read your statement! “They may not”

But you wouldn’t want to do such to find out. That’s the point I am raising. Respecting people’s believes and being aware of one’s environment.
Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by gentlesmithugo(m): 1:19pm On Jun 26, 2023
marvelife:

It could happen anywhere including the southern part of Nigeria.
If you doubt me, go to central mosque in ibadan on Friday and write that Mohamed is a terrorist.. And come back here to tell us what happened to you.

Muslim is Muslim everywhere
oga u r a fool to think that rubbish can happen anywhere.let them try their madness in south east,onitsha precisely.let us see who gave them the guts
Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:20pm On Jun 26, 2023
BeauBragnar11:

Again I repeat, you must be mad!!!

In fact, you and your pedophile, underaged- fvckin, disabled terrorist Mohammed is mad!!
Hope you’re okay now? Now you can move on
Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by ikennamadu1(m): 1:21pm On Jun 26, 2023
Newnas:

Ask the same question from the south east Christ worshippers who behead over a plot of land

Imagine what a grown up is typing... How wetin you type take correlate with the issue at hand or you just wan dey unfortunate
Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by SmartyPants(m): 1:21pm On Jun 26, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

How does this relate to the present situation?

The accused was a devout Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by dydx2020(m): 1:21pm On Jun 26, 2023
The guy killed is also a Muslim with name Umar ... So what's the blasphemy??

1 Like

Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by lekanation(m): 1:22pm On Jun 26, 2023
helinues:

Why can't they let Mohammed fight is fight if he not disabled?
Go to sokoto and say it again shebi sense dey far from you.. When in Rome, do as the Romans do.. if you dey your house you fit do anyhow... Why can't we people just stay on our lane We all know that hausas are religious bigots and would kill you anytime they hear you speak ill of their religion.

1 Like

Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by mbaise1000: 1:23pm On Jun 26, 2023
More blood for the blood sucking and blood loving man,
I insist that before anyone should challenge me on this, that one should first tell me if they will continue to murder in defense of the name of mohamad if they believe that mohamad will not approve.
If mohamad will not approve, will his followers continue to murder in defense of his name?

1 Like

Re: Respect Prophet Muhammad, Sokoto Is A Muslim State: Gov Aliyu Urges For Calm by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 1:23pm On Jun 26, 2023
JooEeL:

Stories.

What if they frame u up like they did in the case of Deborah? Where did she 'blaspheme'?

Blaspheme my foot! -6th century mo'fos!

I have access to the internet and was quite familiar with her case. She made statements on a group that the fanatics felt was insultive.

Stop painting a picture of what’s not.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

IGP Deploys Security Team To Osun Governor-Elect, Ademola Adeleke / Saraki’s Wife At EFCC Office Today [photo] / Buhari: Bayelsa With 8, Kano 44 LGAs Have Equal Senators Shows Fairness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.