Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,592 members, 7,861,816 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:09 PM

5 Signs You Are Asking For Too Much In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Signs You Are Asking For Too Much In A Relationship (255 Views)

My Family Members Are Asking Me To Leave My Wife And Daughter / See What Fans Are Asking From This Gorgeous Nurse - Photos / 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Signs You Are Asking For Too Much In A Relationship by Fez555: 7:51am On Jun 27, 2023
1. Constant dissatisfaction.

If you frequently feel dissatisfied with your partner’s efforts, despite their genuine attempts to meet your needs, it may be a sign that you are asking for too much. It’s essential to appreciate and acknowledge your partner’s efforts rather than constantly focusing on what they haven’t done.

2. Overwhelming dependency.

Having a strong emotional connection and relying on your partner for support is normal. However, if you become excessively dependent on them for your emotional well-being or constantly demand their attention and validation, it can strain the relationship. It’s important to cultivate your own sources of happiness and not place the burden solely on your partner.

Continue reading>>>>https://heathlinecare.com/am-i-asking-for-too-much-in-my-relationship/

(1) (Reply)

Help A Brother Today And You'd Be Saving A Life. / How Did You Move On From That Lady/girl Who Was Not Interested /ready 4marriage / I Am Not Stupid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.