Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,412 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Why Do People Don't Value Their Lives Again? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do People Don't Value Their Lives Again? (1105 Views)

Women Don't Value Simps / Why Don't Delta State Girls Value Their Lives / I Don't Value a girl virginity >redpill (OGs Get In Here) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Don't Value Their Lives Again? by talented321: 8:59pm On Jun 28, 2023
Why are people not afraid of HIV and other sexual infections anymore, it is because they NEVER fall victim or they don't value their lives.
IS IT THAT THEY VALUE THE 5MINUTES PLEASURE MORE THAN THEIR LIVES.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do People Don't Value Their Lives Again? by Wodu89: 9:00pm On Jun 28, 2023
grin
Re: Why Do People Don't Value Their Lives Again? by Pandev(m): 9:02pm On Jun 28, 2023
grin grin grin
When you reach a certain age, after seeing different sheges and realizing that all the stress and fear are not worth it, you would just kukuma decide to enjoy life to the fullest

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Don't Value Their Lives Again? by Candidlady: 9:03pm On Jun 28, 2023
Ask your comrade davido

A Yoruba so-called demon who goes bout looking for poor ladies to dive in raw

3 Likes

Re: Why Do People Don't Value Their Lives Again? by ManWater: 9:03pm On Jun 28, 2023
If only something 10times more deadly than HIV can come up, everybody go chill. smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Don't Value Their Lives Again? by Cassandraloius: 9:08pm On Jun 28, 2023
Most times, Experience is the best teacher! Some never grow up, they're still ignorant, they pretend like they don't know the consequences of the adventure.
Allow them have fun! wink

Kindly check my signature. Thank you ♥️💚
Re: Why Do People Don't Value Their Lives Again? by Wodu89: 9:58pm On Jun 28, 2023
ManWater:
If only something 10times more deadly than HIV can come up, everybody go chill. smiley

The hookup culture thesedays is mad. Every married women often try their lucks. I've had a married woman shamelessly and in oulic flirt with me multiple times

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Don't Value Their Lives Again? by PerfectStranger(m): 10:05pm On Jun 28, 2023
Candidlady:
Ask your comrade davido

It's actually the other way round. We all know how ladies give out kpekus freely to celebs and other rich niggas.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do People Don't Value Their Lives Again? by mycaremimi(f): 10:06pm On Jun 28, 2023
Davido our FIFA headquarter.
Re: Why Do People Don't Value Their Lives Again? by talented321: 10:12pm On Jun 28, 2023
The manchi they score from all angle, penalty, freekick even from corner sef. I feel for that chioma girl sha.
mycaremimi:
Davido our FIFA headquarter.
Re: Why Do People Don't Value Their Lives Again? by Vision101(m): 2:04am On Jun 29, 2023
@Candidlady
Ask your comrade davido

A Yoruba so-called demon who goes bout looking for poor ladies to dive in raw.

@me
You are jealous of those ladies he dived into. Say the truth.... wouldn't you consider him? kiss
Re: Why Do People Don't Value Their Lives Again? by izonborn098(m): 8:04pm On Jun 29, 2023
our people too like sex, esp the other gender
Re: Why Do People Don't Value Their Lives Again? by izonborn098(m): 8:05pm On Jun 29, 2023
is he sleeping with ur gender or men, madam pls think before u type
Candidlady:
Ask your comrade davido

Re: Why Do People Don't Value Their Lives Again? by obinna58(m): 8:40pm On Jun 29, 2023
After 2020 corona saga I started doubt the credibility of that virus

I can’t even assure you of it’s existence, maybe something to do with genetic
Re: Why Do People Don't Value Their Lives Again? by caabb55(m): 9:35pm On Jun 29, 2023
talented321:
Why are people not afraid of HIV and other sexual infections anymore, it is because they NEVER fall victim or they don't value their lives.
IS IT THAT THEY VALUE THE 5MINUTES PLEASURE MORE THAN THEIR LIVES.

HIV is no longer a death sentence. And none of us is coming out of this life alive.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Don't Value Their Lives Again? by Starlight252: 9:54pm On Jun 29, 2023
Extreme materiality!
Re: Why Do People Don't Value Their Lives Again? by talented321: 11:29pm On Jun 29, 2023
But do u fall victim?, because there is one thing i am observing, many people who has not fall victim to this hiv stuff don't even believe it will catch them, better still exist because they rarely see such
obinna58:
After 2020 corona saga I started doubt the credibility of that virus

I can’t even assure you of it’s existence, maybe something to do with genetic
Re: Why Do People Don't Value Their Lives Again? by obinna58(m): 10:05am On Jun 30, 2023
talented321:
But do u fall victim?, because there is one thing i am observing, many people who has not fall victim to this hiv stuff don't even believe it will catch them, better still exist because they rarely see such
No but considering the level of immoralities and recklessness of Nigerians hiv would have been a thing of emergency if really it’s something to worry about.

I was following virtual scores back to back during corona virus until it reached our location, I’ll see the scores of my location and yet nothing is happening until it went back as if it never existed, it looked as if it’s all a joke and mocking us that’s taking it very seriously, was wearing my mask 24hours as report dead bodies are littered all over the street of Ecuador
Re: Why Do People Don't Value Their Lives Again? by talented321: 10:09am On Jun 30, 2023
I witness the same thing my state too, the only thing was the scores with just few patients.
obinna58:

No but considering the level of immoralities and recklessness of Nigerians hiv would have been a thing of emergency if really it’s something to worry about.

I was following virtual scores back to back during corona virus until it reached our location, I’ll see the scores of my location and yet nothing is happening until it went back as if it never existed
Re: Why Do People Don't Value Their Lives Again? by obinna58(m): 10:12am On Jun 30, 2023
talented321:
I witness the same thing my state too, the only thing was the scores with just few patients.
It looked as if it’s all a joke and mocking us that’s taking it very seriously, was wearing my mask 24hours as report said dead bodies are littered all over the street of Ecuador

All of a sudden It just vanished without vaccine
Re: Why Do People Don't Value Their Lives Again? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:14am On Jun 30, 2023
OP,

Youth of these days don't use condoms to Fcvk.
because most Girls love raw sex alot. cool tongue

Besides, if a Girl is fine and sexy, U no go reason fcvking her with protection.😒
Re: Why Do People Don't Value Their Lives Again? by talented321: 10:15am On Jun 30, 2023
Many of this stuffs they just dey use they catch cruise.
It is well.
obinna58:

It looked as if it’s all a joke and mocking us that’s taking it very seriously, was wearing my mask 24hours as report said dead bodies are littered all over the street of Ecuador

All of a sudden It just vanished without vaccine
Re: Why Do People Don't Value Their Lives Again? by obinna58(m): 10:23am On Jun 30, 2023
talented321:
Many of this stuffs they just dey use they catch cruise.
It is well.
You’ve done probability and using it to equate our current state you’ll realize that out of 250-300 million Nigerians and with the quest journalists seeks for something to report, how would tell me that 100% of all this hiv patients are taking their drugs seriously, are you also going to tell me they’re all aware of their hiv body state, like no news of people dying of such deadly virus but yet it was killing a lot of popular people back then, same with corona
Re: Why Do People Don't Value Their Lives Again? by KingDash09(m): 10:32am On Jun 30, 2023
Speak for yourself bro.. 5mins pleasure is not worth a life time of sufferneaa
Vinnie2000:

OP,

Youth of these days don't use condoms to Fcvk.
because most Girls love raw sex alot. cool tongue

Besides, if a Girl is fine and sexy, U no go reason fcvking her with protection.😒

(1) (Reply)

Can Any One Do A Quantitative Analysis On Love, & Tell Me Why One Should Love / If Love Is A Crime / My Boyfriend and I are both "AS" He Proposed...What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.