Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,587 members, 7,837,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked - Career (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked (49687 Views)

My Job Is Ruining My Relationship, How Can I Go About It? / My MD Told Me My Relationship Is Jeopardizing My Job. / Photo Of A Disabled Man Plastering A Wall That Shows Nobody Should Beg For Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by randymirrors(f): 4:26am On Jun 30, 2023
Chidolalar:

Like rotten mother pussy like demented father like smelling bitch daughter pussy πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

A useless nonentity proud of fuckin his useless mother's decayed pussy. No matter of fckking will give you the ritualistic wealth you're looking for. You're a curse to your generation.
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by randymirrors(f): 4:27am On Jun 30, 2023
Chidolalar:

Teuh!!! I spit on your rotten pussy and that of your decayed and bitch mother πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Spit on your useless mother's grave so she can find rest in the land of the dead.
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by Cassandraloius: 6:47am On Jun 30, 2023
Parrot69:

What would you say about the UK then??
Their hypocrisy is off the roof.
Omo sad
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by Chidolalar: 8:34am On Jun 30, 2023
randymirrors:

Go and cook your mother's decayed corpse for your family members to eat. A useless mother like the one you had will taste good in your mouth like your father's ostrich dickkk.
How were u feeling wen u and your rotten and decayed mother were sucking my dogs dick πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by Chidolalar: 8:35am On Jun 30, 2023
randymirrors:

Spit on your useless mother's grave so she can find rest in the land of the dead.
Your decayed mother has long been dead by countless banging from my dog πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£
I spit on her decayed body once again πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by Chidolalar: 8:36am On Jun 30, 2023
randymirrors:

A useless nonentity proud of fuckin his useless mother's decayed pussy. No matter of fckking will give you the ritualistic wealth you're looking for. You're a curse to your generation.
U mean your smelling and rotten generations that has been decayed long time ago.πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£
Your rotten and decayed mother pussy smells like rotten ratπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by Chidolalar: 8:40am On Jun 30, 2023
randymirrors:

How were u feeling yesterday nite wen u went to suck my dogs dickπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
am glad my dog can now continue fucking you to death just like he bleeped your decayed mother to deathπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
After dat I will now spit on your decayed body just like I did on your decayed mothers rotten and smelling corpse πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by Chidolalar: 8:43am On Jun 30, 2023
randymirrors:

A cursed degenerate effeminate gay man who fukks all the men in his family at gunpoint. You turned out like your useless father who raped your olosho mother in the market square. No wonder people mistake you for a dog.
Am sure u went to suck my dogs dick wen I was waiting for uπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£
U and your decayed rotten mother must be a smelling asshole and cursed generations and families who will never see anything good till eternity πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by randymirrors(f): 8:45am On Jun 30, 2023
Chidolalar:

Your decayed mother has long been dead by countless banging from my dog πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£

Cursed son of a dirty ugly bitch. Your olosho mother has run mad. She's in the middle of Lekki Ikoyi bridge cursing the day she gave birth to u
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by Chidolalar: 8:45am On Jun 30, 2023
randymirrors:

Your mother's decayed cunt is being fckkked right now by the weyrey in your family house. Just tell her to stop screaming before your dog comes to continue from where weyrey stopped.
Have u forgotten how my dog was fucking your dead mother and your smelling pussy back then πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£
U must be completely demented to have forgotten πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by randymirrors(f): 8:46am On Jun 30, 2023
Chidolalar:

U and your decayed rotten mother must be a smelling asshole and cursed generations and families who will never see anything good till eternity πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by randymirrors(f): 8:46am On Jun 30, 2023
Chidolalar:

Have u forgotten how my dog was fucking your dead mother and your smelling pussy back then πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£

Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by randymirrors(f): 8:47am On Jun 30, 2023
Chidolalar:

Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by Chidolalar: 8:47am On Jun 30, 2023
randymirrors:

Your mother's decayed cunt is being fckkked right now by the weyrey in your family house. Just tell her to stop screaming before your dog comes to continue from where weyrey stopped.
My dog was busy banging on your decayed mother body till she passed out and will continue with you until you pass out too like her πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Your smelling and wide pussy like river Niger was banged by my dog last nite wen I was waiting for u to replyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by randymirrors(f): 8:48am On Jun 30, 2023
Chidolalar:

How were u feeling yesterday nite wen u went to suck my dogs dickπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
am glad my dog can now continue fucking you to death just like he bleeped your decayed mother to deathπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
After dat I will now spit on your decayed body just like I did on your decayed mothers rotten and smelling corpse πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by randymirrors(f): 8:49am On Jun 30, 2023
Chidolalar:

My dog was busy banging on your decayed mother body till she passed out and will continue with you until you pass out too like her πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Your smelling and wide pussy like river Niger was banged by my dog last nite wen I was waiting for u to replyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by randymirrors(f): 8:49am On Jun 30, 2023
Chidolalar:

I spit on her decayed body once again 🀣🀣
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by Chidolalar: 8:50am On Jun 30, 2023
randymirrors:

Lmao u are now back to continue sucking and fucking my dogs dickπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
It's time to give my dog a Mouth Action now just like your decayed mother was doing back thenπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by randymirrors(f): 8:50am On Jun 30, 2023
Chidolalar:

Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by randymirrors(f): 8:51am On Jun 30, 2023
Chidolalar:

Lmao u are now back to continue sucking and fucking my dogs dickπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
It's time to give my dog a Mouth Action now just like your decayed mother was doing back thenπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by randymirrors(f): 8:51am On Jun 30, 2023
Chidolalar:

How were u feeling wen u and your rotten and decayed mother were sucking my dogs dick πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£

Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by randymirrors(f): 8:52am On Jun 30, 2023
Chidolalar:

Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by Chidolalar: 8:52am On Jun 30, 2023
randymirrors:

I spit on her decay
ed body once again 🀣🀣
randymirrors:

I spit on her decay
ed body once again 🀣🀣
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by randymirrors(f): 8:53am On Jun 30, 2023
Chidolalar:

Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by Chidolalar: 8:53am On Jun 30, 2023
Chidolalar:

randymirrors:

I spit on her decay
ed body once again 🀣🀣
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by Chidolalar: 8:54am On Jun 30, 2023
randymirrors:

randymirrors:

I spit on her decay
ed body once again 🀣🀣
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by randymirrors(f): 8:54am On Jun 30, 2023
Chidolalar:

Your rotten pussy smells like rotten dead ratπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
U are nothing but a smelling bitch and your smelling mother must be long decayed in her grave after my dog must have banged her to deathπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£

Does it change d fact that my dog banged you and your smelling mother to death? 🀣 πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Your decayed family and generations are just a walking corpse that was banged by my dog back then🀣🀣🀣
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by randymirrors(f): 8:55am On Jun 30, 2023
Chidolalar:

U mean your bitch anus and rotten pussy mother anus my dog was banging and having party with you, your smelling mother and bitch sisters πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by Chidolalar: 8:55am On Jun 30, 2023
randymirrors:

randymirrors:

Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by randymirrors(f): 8:56am On Jun 30, 2023
Chidolalar:

You mean your demented family and generations that my dog banged their smelling pussy and decayed bodyπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Your smelling mother pussy is oozing from hereπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Your sisters have long been decayed after my dog banged them and your bitch mother to death🀣🀣
Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by Chidolalar: 8:56am On Jun 30, 2023
randymirrors:

U mean your bitch anus and rotten pussy mother anus my dog was banging and having party with you, your smelling mother and bitch sisters πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
randymirrors:

Re: How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked by randymirrors(f): 8:57am On Jun 30, 2023
Chidolalar:

Your smelling bitch mother is long dead after my dog must have bleeped her to death.
Is your demented father still alive?
I heard he died wen he was trying to steal rice at oshodi market to feed his ratched family πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Photos Of Pretty Female Naval Officer / 5 Feminine Jobs Men Are Doing And Hitting It Big In Nigeria / Pretty Policewoman Turns Slay Queen As She Releases Photos To Mark Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.