Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

"Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo (57931 Views)

Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) / Davido Speaks On Fake Tweet About Ifeanyi Adeleke Not Being His Biological Son / Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by Angelfrost(m): 4:31pm On Jun 29, 2023
MySolace:

Among which Igbo people?

If u're Igbo, tell me how many ladies answering ifeanyi in ur village. I said ur village o...

don't come and tell me u've met someone somewhere

What are you talking about, please??! I need to be an Igbo person to know what names my Igbo friends bear??! Does that even make sense??!

I already told you female friends of mine bear Ifeanyi... Pastor. Paul Adefarasin's wife is Ifeanyi (Google is your friend)!

I have even attended naming ceremonies of friends of Igbo extraction where a girl child was named IFEANYICHUKWU! That was when I even got to know that it means "Nothing is too hard for God"!

Since you are more Igbo than all these people, and you are also the custodian of all Igbo cultures as well as names, I leave you to your beliefs!

I am done with this joke of a matter! grin

1 Like

Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by Angelfrost(m): 4:40pm On Jun 29, 2023
Maryamonyi:
MikeBetty where are you from? Are you Igbo to spew this trash? If you are onye Igbo, you deserve 30 lashes. Ifeanyi is not and can never be unisex. Ifeanyi is short name for Ifeanyichukwu. Which woman dey answer Ifeanyichukwu for your village?

Ifeanyi is actually a unisex name as I have an aunt bearing the name. You can give your child any name you want. The hype man working with me bears Ngozi which generally is believed to be female name.

Don't mind those empty-headed argumentative fellows... Maybe Nkem Owoh (the legendary actor) is a woman, as "Nkem" is a name women largely bear. Even "Buchi" a unisex name is not that common with guys, except if you are largely from the Igbo-speaking part of Delta state.

Instead of person to accept correction, he just dey argue upandan!

Misplaced Ethnic Pride! grin

1 Like

Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by alhajiabdulbuha: 4:41pm On Jun 29, 2023
I fear who no fear women. In Portharcourt, Ikeja, Owerri and Akure i noticed one thing while working in their hospitals. Out of 1000 hospitalized men and women aged above 60 years. 70% of men die while 30% women die after this age. The Nigerian society wants more men been born, struggle and die off faster compared to women who they think should be empowered. Let men breath!

Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by Diego35M: 4:47pm On Jun 29, 2023
Wealthoptulent:
Investigative journalist Dr Kemi Olunloyo has once again shaken the internet.
She Said “Ifeanyi Adeleke was a girl dressed like a boy throughout the child's three years. Chioma actually delivered a baby girl on 20th October, 2019.

The self acclaimed Investigative journalist who recently wrote on her Timeliness that Sophia Momodu & ex-wife to olusina Adeleke popularly called shinaRambow, will soon tell the world the circumstances surrounding the late Ifeanyi Adeleke. she said.

https://twitter.com/Kemiolunloyo/status/1674059282478710789?s=20
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by Diego35M: 4:48pm On Jun 29, 2023
Wealthoptulent:
Investigative journalist Dr Kemi Olunloyo has once again shaken the internet.
She Said “Ifeanyi Adeleke was a girl dressed like a boy throughout the child's three years. Chioma actually delivered a baby girl on 20th October, 2019.

The self acclaimed Investigative journalist who recently wrote on her Timeliness that Sophia Momodu & ex-wife to olusina Adeleke popularly called shinaRambow, will soon tell the world the circumstances surrounding the late Ifeanyi Adeleke. she said.

https://twitter.com/Kemiolunloyo/status/1674059282478710789?s=20

Pls let this woman leave Davido & his family alone, what is really her business... #Gosh
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by ConfidentialDoc: 4:50pm On Jun 29, 2023
MikeBetty:
where are you from? Are you Igbo to spew this trash? If you are onye Igbo, you deserve 30 lashes. Ifeanyi is not and can never be unisex. Ifeanyi is short name for Ifeanyichukwu. Which woman dey answer Ifeanyichukwu for your village?

Ifeanyi Adefarasin
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by HRMK: 4:57pm On Jun 29, 2023
THIS KEMI OLUNLOYO IS SOMETHING ELSE! COULD THIS BE TRUE?
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by Starcrest1: 5:29pm On Jun 29, 2023
MySolace:

Dat a gal goes her way to answer ifeanyi doesn't make d name unisex...
Even wen a clothing is clearly masculine, it doesn't mean u can't see ladies rocking it. It doesn't make it unisex.

It's very uncommon for a woman to answer ifeanyi. Even wen it happens, it seems weird, strange, ...Esp to bonafide igbós.

Ifeanyi is a Man's name.

Tell them bro.......
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by MySolace: 5:35pm On Jun 29, 2023
Angelfrost:

What are you talking about, please??! I need to be an Igbo person to know what names my Igbo friends bear??! Does that even make sense??!

I already told you female friends of mine bear Ifeanyi... Pastor. Paul Adefarasin's wife is Ifeanyi (Google is your friend)!

I have even attended naming ceremonies of friends of Igbo extraction where a girl child was named IFEANYICHUKWU! That was when I even got to know that it means "Nothing is too hard for God"!

Since you are more Igbo than all these people, and you are also the custodian of all Igbo cultures as well as names, I leave you to your beliefs!

Aunty I don't need to b custodian of anything to know wot has to do wit my people...

As ur so-called pastor's wife wether people don't feel strange wit her name.
Dat u go rock ur husband's/boyfriend's jeans doesn't mean it would resist hanging on ur waist. It doesn't make it unisex either.

Ifeanyi is a Man's name, dat a woman goes her way to bear d name doesn't make it unisex. Anywhere u take it to, a bonafide Igbo will tell u ifeanyi is man's name. If a gal answers it, she certainly would b drawing attention, people would get wowed wen she answers d name.

Nothing to argue here.

Like I heard u mention Nkem Owoh in one of ur post. Nkem is a shortened name to so many Igbo names. Both male and female

Females:
Nkemdilim
Nkechi
Etc

Males:
Nkemakonam
Nkemjika
Etc
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by Starcrest1: 5:40pm On Jun 29, 2023
Angelfrost:

The meaning is not the bone of contention here but the origin. Don't jump into what you don't know the origin.

Ifeanyi originated as a masculine name. Just that these days wokeness makes people name their female children the name. Even today Male Ifeanyi's outnumber the females 95 to 5.

I bet you if people still named their Children Nwafor or Nweke today, you will see people name their female children Nwafor but you can't find a single woman named Nwafor in the olden days. That's the origin, it originated as a masculine name.

PS: Before you argue meaning Nwafor and Nweke both means a child born on Afor day and Eke day respectively so it's not related to any gender. The gender based variants are:

Okeke: a male child born on Eke day.
Mgbeke: a female child born on Eke day.

Okafor: a Male child born on Afor day.
Mgbafor: a female child born on Afor day.
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by Melonsmasher: 5:42pm On Jun 29, 2023
Shattuck:
my comment you quoted was a reply to a guy who said he has never seen a woman named ifeanyi, I wasn't debating davido's late child's gender.
I know bro, we are on the same page.. I was reasoning with you over their stupid debate

1 Like

Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by harmony75: 6:03pm On Jun 29, 2023
Kemi investigating journalist that have not investigate her own mental health disorder!

1 Like

Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by Melonsmasher: 6:08pm On Jun 29, 2023
Dumb people have derailed from the topic and debating how the name Ifeanyi is unisex. But the name isn't the issue.

the main point here is that Davido used to call the child son, so what's with y'all stupid unisex name argument ?
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by RiddieBoy: 6:16pm On Jun 29, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
People should free Davido, The wife is pregnant and family going through a lot already.

Yes, I know he is the sole cause of everything happening around him, but that still doesn’t mean we crucify him.

We all made grave mistakes at some point in life.
Who never Bleep up? Hands in the air!
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by caandi: 7:05pm On Jun 29, 2023
MikeBetty:
where are you from? Are you Igbo to spew this trash? If you are onye Igbo, you deserve 30 lashes. Ifeanyi is not and can never be unisex. Ifeanyi is short name for Ifeanyichukwu. Which woman dey answer Ifeanyichukwu for your village?
this wan weak me
I’ve never heard a female bearing the name
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by rafcrown(m): 7:22pm On Jun 29, 2023
HE should pray for long life too.
richeeyo:
Davido abeg go renew your juju, something is wrong somewhere
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 7:26pm On Jun 29, 2023
MikeBetty:

OGA you are the one spewing trash. Pastor Paul Adefarasin of house on the rock, his wife is an Igbo woman and her name is ifeanyi (pst. Ifeanyi)
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by Dulfy(m): 8:20pm On Jun 29, 2023
juman:
This aunty is suffering from madness.

I Don't doubt anything this woman says anymore!!! In everything she says..las las it comes out to be true
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by EmekaMD(m): 8:32pm On Jun 29, 2023
Mentally deranged old lady with Low IQ followers
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by Shattuck(m): 8:47pm On Jun 29, 2023
Melonsmasher:

I know bro, we are on the same page.. I was reasoning with you over their stupid debate
ok
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by bukatyne(f): 9:09pm On Jun 29, 2023
Angelfrost:

Just say "Cousin" please! Or female cousin if the other cousin is a guy!

Your 'cousin's sister' is also your cousin!

I wonder who started this poor grammar! embarassed

😆 😂 😆 😂 😆 😂

I guess they have a favorite cousin and use him/her as the point of reference for the other siblings.

Else how would children with same father and mother have different relationships with you?
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by Angelfrost(m): 9:24pm On Jun 29, 2023
bukatyne:

😆 😂 😆 😂 😆 😂

I guess they have a favorite cousin and use him/her as the point of reference for the other siblings.

Else how would children with same father and mother have different relationships with you?

Don't mind them... That's like someone addressing his own sibling/sister as "My Brother's Sister"! undecided
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by bukatyne(f): 9:52pm On Jun 29, 2023
Angelfrost:

Don't mind them... That's like someone addressing his own sibling/sister as "My Brother's Sister"! undecided

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by sharone21(f): 10:22pm On Jun 29, 2023
Flame333:
And names her ifeanyi...

On kolos mom

Girls too bear Ifeanyi eg Mrs. Ifeanyi Adefaransi...... Though such name is mostly given by Aniomas. Mrs. Ifeanyi Adefaransi was born by a Deltan father, Professor of medicine and German mother, 5th out of 7 girls.....Native names aren't so gender biased eg, some girls Femi, Ade.....Ndudi, Chekwube, Kpamiose etc( Popular Anioma unisex names)
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by Kazeem47(m): 10:38pm On Jun 29, 2023
Pandev:
Davido just dey collect from vagina people wotowoto these days. Them wan choke am
Let the poor frog breeeath!
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by TheMostComplex1: 10:41pm On Jun 29, 2023
Gadafii:
until he learn to free himself from the bondage of kpekus, nobody go free am

He makes the same mistakes all the time, he has refuse to learn or mature, too randy and reckless, he’s a celebrity for God’s sake, his life is in the open and people are seeing it, you can’t tell people to free him when he is the one that practically put his life in the open

Look at all the dumb evidence he’s leaving behind, paying a hooker from his personal account, chatting her up from his verified page, how dumb can he be

I have always said this, people around Davido no mean well for am, they are just with him to enjoy the perks, unfortunately he’s yet to understand

I feel Davido is the kind of person that wouldn't want anyone to stop or give him advice when he wants to engage in some nonsense. So I don't blame his crew.
And you know most times they are under the influence of something.
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by Bryanfaisal: 10:49pm On Jun 29, 2023
Stop saying what you don't know...ifeanyi is a unisex name.....qauote author=MikeBetty post=124100430] where are you from? Are you Igbo to spew this trash? If you are onye Igbo, you deserve 30 lashes. Ifeanyi is not and can never be unisex. Ifeanyi is short name for Ifeanyichukwu. Which woman dey answer Ifeanyichukwu for your village?[/quote]
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by aalangel(f): 11:27pm On Jun 29, 2023
I guess she's watching "The Heir" on Televista.
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by aalangel(f): 11:28pm On Jun 29, 2023
Bryanfaisal:
Stop saying what you don't know...ifeanyi is a unisex name.....qauote author=MikeBetty post=124100430] where are you from? Are you Igbo to spew this trash? If you are onye Igbo, you deserve 30 lashes. Ifeanyi is not and can never be unisex. Ifeanyi is short name for Ifeanyichukwu. Which woman dey answer Ifeanyichukwu for your village?

My friend's name is Ifeanyi...a girl.
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by AssCraver: 11:56pm On Jun 29, 2023
Flame333:
And names her ifeanyi...

On kolos mom

Oga if you’re not Igbo then don’t say what u don’t know. Ifeanyi is a unisex name just as that dude told u. Only true igbos know this. I have cousin sister called Chinedu. Such names are Tochi, Ogechi, Sopuruchi, Somtochukwu are all unisex names but boys bear them more. Core male names in Igbo land are the ones that have to do with their sex and role as a man eg. Opara, Obi, Okoye, etc
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by AssCraver: 11:59pm On Jun 29, 2023
MikeBetty:

You’re not Igbo, so keep shut
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by SuperOnyi: 12:20am On Jun 30, 2023
MySolace:

Dat a gal goes her way to answer ifeanyi doesn't make d name unisex...
Even wen a clothing is clearly masculine, it doesn't mean u can't see ladies rocking it. It doesn't make it unisex.

It's very uncommon for a woman to answer ifeanyi. Even wen it happens, it seems weird, strange, ...Esp to bonafide igbós.

Ifeanyi is a Man's name.

shocked

Everyone has a opinion but that won't stop people from naming their children "Ifeanyi" or whatever name they wish to. I don't know who's a "bonafide Igbo"? Wow!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Regina Daniels' Friend, Casie Snow Reacts To Leaked Nude Photos Report / Toke Makinwa Twerks On A Private Jet With Her Curvier Hips / Yemi Alade Steps Out With Falz In Cleavage-Baring Outfit At Chief Daddy Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.