Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,823 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

"Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo (57827 Views)

Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) / Davido Speaks On Fake Tweet About Ifeanyi Adeleke Not Being His Biological Son / Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by HarsharGoon(m): 3:29am On Jun 30, 2023
MikeBetty:
where are you from? Are you Igbo to spew this trash? If you are onye Igbo, you deserve 30 lashes. Ifeanyi is not and can never be unisex. Ifeanyi is short name for Ifeanyichukwu. Which woman dey answer Ifeanyichukwu for your village?

My cousin who is a girl bears Ifeanyi !
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by Noblechykk(m): 6:48am On Jun 30, 2023
derealj:

Is Chioma a Unisex name too? Because Abia governor bears that.

Ifeanyi is a masculine name just that some females bear it too......
There are many names you may not know are unisex. I have three female friends who are ifeanyi
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by Jannyfranc: 9:27am On Jun 30, 2023
Is true ,i have a girl friendwith the name.Is unisex
Sanguine:

Ifeanyi is a unisex name.

MODIFIED.

Wow! I didn't think this statement I made would generate this much reactions though. 🙂

Majority Igbo names are actually unisex (I believe that applies to other tribes too), except very few that are gender specific like Nneoma, Opkara, Nnamdi, Ada, Eze, etcetera.

Now, because alot of people are used to a particular gender bearing certain names, so they think or conclude that the other gender cannot bear that name.

Ngozi for instance, which means "blessing", is a unisex name, even though the female gender more often than not bears that name. So it would sound somewhat odd when you see a guy bearing "Ngozi".

A name is in it's meaning.
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by derealj(m): 10:47am On Jun 30, 2023
Noblechykk:

There are many names you may not know are unisex. I have three female friends who are ifeanyi

You still didn't answer my question wether Chioma is a unisex name since Ifeanyi is a unisex name.
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by Noblechykk(m): 11:13am On Jun 30, 2023
derealj:

You still didn't answer my question wether Chioma is a unisex name since Ifeanyi is a unisex name.
I don't have time for argument bro. In Abia and Imo state, Chioma, Ngozi, Ebere are unisex name
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by derealj(m): 11:24am On Jun 30, 2023
Noblechykk:

I don't have time for argument bro. In Abia and Imo state, Chioma, Ngozi, Ebere are unisex name

Lols in Abia and Imo because Igboland ends in Abia and Imo. If I ask you again now you will say its not unisex in Anambra and Enugu.
Come on man, it's either it is or it's not.......

Why can't you just accept the fact that Ifeanyi is a masculine name borne by some females, while Chioma is a feminine name borne by some males?😏😏
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by Noblechykk(m): 11:34am On Jun 30, 2023
derealj:

Lols in Abia and Imo because Igboland ends in Abia and Imo. If I ask you again now you will say its not unisex in Anambra and Enugu.
Come on man, it's either it is or it's not.......

Why can't you just accept the fact that Ifeanyi is a masculine name borne by some females, while Chioma is a feminine name borne by some males?😏😏
You win

1 Like

Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by finallybusy: 9:32pm On Jun 30, 2023
Now, I understand why fake news exists. It’s run on the Pareto principle. See this report, for example, which people on Reddit would laugh off. Here on Nairaland, many are claiming “there is no smoke without fire,” “in every rumour, there is an iota of truth.” Call their mothers whores and these proclamations will disappear. “Iota of truth” holds only when the lies concern others, not them.

Like I was revealing, twenty percent of users will believe any outlandish report and hold on to it as truth. A sad state of affairs, but humans enjoy being lied to. For Kemi, any win is a win. She’s already cooking another receiptless lie.

I will hold strong to my belief from Reddit; everything on the internet is a lie until proven otherwise.
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by CioAngels(f): 9:49am On Jul 03, 2023
Flame333:
And names her ifeanyi...

On kolos mom
Yes, Ifeanyi is a unisex name.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Blackface Smoking Weed With His Friends On The Street / Cossy Orjiakor Joins #EndSARS Protest In Lagos (Video)) / Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.