Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,231 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

"Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo (57927 Views)

Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) / Davido Speaks On Fake Tweet About Ifeanyi Adeleke Not Being His Biological Son / Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by StemCellTherapi(m): 12:50pm On Jun 29, 2023
Kemi Olunloye...Zurukwanike bikonu😁
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by bepositive11: 12:54pm On Jun 29, 2023
Heartless woman! Why drag that child into this? If she wants, let her keep hating Davido but leave that child alone. Why is she claiming he was a girl now not years ago when he was born? Nonsense!

Wealthoptulent:
Investigative journalist Dr Kemi Olunloyo has once again shaken the internet.
She Said “Ifeanyi Adeleke was a girl dressed like a boy throughout the child's three years. Chioma actually delivered a baby girl on 20th October, 2019.

The self acclaimed Investigative journalist who recently wrote on her Timeliness that Sophia Momodu & ex-wife to olusina Adeleke popularly called shinaRambow, will soon tell the world the circumstances surrounding the late Ifeanyi Adeleke. she said.

https://twitter.com/Kemiolunloyo/status/1674059282478710789?s=20
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by Lamanii22(f): 12:56pm On Jun 29, 2023
3exe3:
E get as this story be

As in eh
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by RenaissanceGuy: 1:02pm On Jun 29, 2023
Flame333:
And names her ifeanyi...

On kolos mom
Ifeanyi is an Igbo unisex name just like Uche, Uchenna, Ekene, etc.
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by RenaissanceGuy: 1:05pm On Jun 29, 2023
MikeBetty:
where are you from? Are you Igbo to spew this trash? If you are onye Igbo, you deserve 30 lashes. Ifeanyi is not and can never be unisex. Ifeanyi is short name for Ifeanyichukwu. Which woman dey answer Ifeanyichukwu for your village?
Ifeanyi Adefarasin, wife to Paul Adefarasin.
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by pinknipple: 1:39pm On Jun 29, 2023

When can we expect Anty Kemi to inform us about Chioma's transgender identity?.

1 Like

Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by NezzyMike: 1:41pm On Jun 29, 2023
MikeBetty:
where are you from? Are you Igbo to spew this trash? If you are onye Igbo, you deserve 30 lashes. Ifeanyi is not and can never be unisex. Ifeanyi is short name for Ifeanyichukwu. Which woman dey answer Ifeanyichukwu for your village?

It's a unisex name, just that most have stopped giving it to girls.
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by NezzyMike: 1:42pm On Jun 29, 2023
Toks2008:
Ifeanyi was his name. Does a female bear Ifeanyi?

Just curious... And I tot the lad is late so what is Kemi's point?

This lady should grow up biko, some things are better left alone.

Females bear Ifeanyi, I have cousins bearing it. It's the meaning that is the most important.

1 Like

Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by mvem(m): 1:43pm On Jun 29, 2023
spencekat:
Ifeanyi or Iheanyi is a unisex name.Example is Pastor Adefarasin's wife name is Ifeanyi Adefarasin.I know a family friend whose daughter bears Iheanyichi.In addition,it is mostly males who bear the name.
you people are now fighting over what someone just came and spewed on the internet
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by IamtheTruth1(m): 1:46pm On Jun 29, 2023
MikeBetty:
bro… Delta igbos answer Ifeanyi. My neighbor then at Asaba was bearing Ifeanyi. Just because you have not heard or seen something doesn’t eliminate the fact that is might actually be true man

1 Like

Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by sylve11: 1:58pm On Jun 29, 2023
Them leave matter on ground begin dey debate whether Ifeanyi na boy name or na girl name. grin cheesy grin cool

1 Like

Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by shineeye1: 2:04pm On Jun 29, 2023
Wealthoptulent:
Investigative journalist Dr Kemi Olunloyo has once again shaken the internet.
She Said “Ifeanyi Adeleke was a girl dressed like a boy throughout the child's three years. Chioma actually delivered a baby girl on 20th October, 2019.

The self acclaimed Investigative journalist who recently wrote on her Timeliness that Sophia Momodu & ex-wife to olusina Adeleke popularly called shinaRambow, will soon tell the world the circumstances surrounding the late Ifeanyi Adeleke. she said.

https://twitter.com/Kemiolunloyo/status/1674059282478710789?s=20

It may be the usually mental rainy season challenge with kemi
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by OtuologyProf(m): 2:16pm On Jun 29, 2023
Starcrest1:

I'm saying what I know. It's wokeness that makes parents name their children anything they like these days. In the olden days males and females have distinct names.

And we all know the masculine and feminine names in Igboland so let's stop pretending like we don't know even if some people don't want to distinguish between the two these days.

That some men answer Chidinma doesn't make it Unisex......

It is borrowed culture that affected you. Those who lived in urban setting will have same mindset with you, not those that grew in the village. There's nothing 'gender' about praises. Let me show you your mindset,
Antony-male, Antonia-female
Chidi - male, chidinma- female ..
Chidinma means 'god is good', not literally 'god is beautiful', so how is Good-God feminine?
Hahahaha
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by uglodoh(f): 2:32pm On Jun 29, 2023
egoldman:

Could be Surname, a kind family name, Ifeanyi is masculine name.
I went to only girls school. My seatmate bears ifeanyi Enebeli
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by Cromagnon: 2:34pm On Jun 29, 2023
MikeBetty:
See you
I just learnt almost all igbo names are uni sex
Chinedu
Even emeka
Ordinary ify you de make noise
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by Starcrest1: 2:46pm On Jun 29, 2023
OtuologyProf:

It is borrowed culture that affected you. Those who lived in urban setting will have same mindset with you, not those that grew in the village. There's nothing 'gender' about praises. Let me show you your mindset,
Antony-male, Antonia-female
Chidi - male, chidinma- female ..
Chidinma means 'god is good', not literally 'god is beautiful', so how is Good-God feminine?
Hahahaha

You that's not affected by borrowed culture is translating Igbo names into English to get their meaning SMH.

Nevertheless we are not talking about meaning here but the gender of the name. Igbos from time immemorial always practised gender based naming just like other cultures so nothing like borrowed culture affecting me.

Why didn't they name women Nweke or Nwankwo in those days since there's nothing gender about those names? Like I said its wokeness affecting you otherwise you should know that some names are gender based according to Igbo tradition........

PS: If you give birth to a son, name him Chidinma or Chioma you hear Lols. I bet you he is going to change it or use his second name when his mates tease the hell out of him. Even now women who bear Chidinma outnumber men 90 to 10.
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by Melonsmasher: 2:55pm On Jun 29, 2023
sylve11:
Them leave matter on ground begin dey debate whether Ifeanyi na boy name or na girl name. grin cheesy grin cool
You see that thing abi... I really don't understand how people think these days
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by Kingosytex(m): 3:04pm On Jun 29, 2023
MikeBetty:

I don't know where you are from, but I can assure you that IfeanyiChukwu is unisex. My cousin and a dear friend both bear that name.
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by gaby(m): 3:08pm On Jun 29, 2023
MikeBetty:

Most Ifys you are used to and calling Ify aren't all Ifeoma's my brother.

Just learn, and believe.
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by gaby(m): 3:11pm On Jun 29, 2023
MrXhime:
lol. Oya show me one. Ifeyinwa isn't same with ifeanyi. Both are shortly called Ify

I grew up with a female Ifranyi, oga.

Rest.
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by gaby(m): 3:18pm On Jun 29, 2023
Kukutenla:

It's actually cousin sister they call it not cousin's sister. It's pidgin lingo and it means female cousin

Cousin sister is grammatically wrong.

My female cousin should suffice.
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by Olatara(f): 3:19pm On Jun 29, 2023
MikeBetty:
Pastor Paul Adefarasin's wife is Ifeanyi.

1 Like

Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by phemmyfour: 3:19pm On Jun 29, 2023
finallybusy:
Her meds have run out.
Somebody that should be in Yaba left
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by Kukutenla: 3:22pm On Jun 29, 2023
gaby:

Cousin sister is grammatically wrong.

My female cousin should suffice.
I said it's pidgin lingo

Abi grammar dey for pidgin ni
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by Demonicide(f): 3:29pm On Jun 29, 2023
MikeBetty:

Olodo rabata Ni e. It's a unisex name. Don't you know the meaning of ifeanyichukwu? The name is mostly used by men that is why it make it seem like its meant for boys only.
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by MySolace: 3:53pm On Jun 29, 2023
Sonnobax15:
grin
This aunty kemi cha....Tho she's always sounding like a psycho most times,but sometimes her gists dey always dey get small truth in dem shocked.
I haven't seen any truth...
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by Shattuck(m): 3:58pm On Jun 29, 2023
Melonsmasher:

Even though the name Ifeanyi is unisex, Davido used to call the child son, what's your argument here ?

You see that thing abi... I really don't understand how people think these days
my comment you quoted was a reply to a guy who said he has never seen a woman named ifeanyi, I wasn't debating davido's late child's gender.

1 Like

Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by zynzyn(m): 4:02pm On Jun 29, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
Gbam!!!!

Aunty Kemi on this one again

Na wa o!!
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by MySolace: 4:07pm On Jun 29, 2023
SuperOnyi:

shocked

I know a girl whose name is Ifeanyi, there are many girls bearing that name.
Dat a gal goes her way to answer ifeanyi doesn't make d name unisex...
Even wen a clothing is clearly masculine, it doesn't mean u can't see ladies rocking it. It doesn't make it unisex.

It's very uncommon for a woman to answer ifeanyi. Even wen it happens, it seems weird, strange, ...Esp to bonafide igbós.

Ifeanyi is a Man's name.
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by MySolace: 4:13pm On Jun 29, 2023
Angelfrost:

Yes... Ifeanyi is a unisex name among Igbo people!
Among which Igbo people?

If u're Igbo, tell me how many ladies answering ifeanyi in ur village. I said ur village o...

don't come and tell me u've met someone somewhere
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by ukaface(f): 4:17pm On Jun 29, 2023
Sanguine:

Ifeanyi is a unisex name.
ifeanyi is a male name
Thank you
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by ukaface(f): 4:17pm On Jun 29, 2023
MikeBetty:
😂🤣😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ini Edo With Jonathan And Her Husband (Pictures) / 5 African Beauty Queens That Are Extremely Beautiful / Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Dropping Racy Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.