Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,430 members, 7,830,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

"Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo (57940 Views)

Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) / Davido Speaks On Fake Tweet About Ifeanyi Adeleke Not Being His Biological Son / Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by okeysoninv: 10:57am On Jun 29, 2023
pamakonig:

My wife's name is actually Ifeanyi and she is from Anambra.
which part of Anambra?
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by mirinder: 10:57am On Jun 29, 2023
Maryamonyi:
MikeBetty where are you from? Are you Igbo to spew this trash? If you are onye Igbo, you deserve 30 lashes. Ifeanyi is not and can never be unisex. Ifeanyi is short name for Ifeanyichukwu. Which woman dey answer Ifeanyichukwu for your village?

Ifeanyi is actually a unisex name as I have an aunt bearing the name. You can give your child any name you want. The hype man working with me bears Ngozi which generally is believed to be female name.
can a gender bear any name?
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by Bigchristo: 10:57am On Jun 29, 2023
Wealthoptulent:
Investigative journalist Dr Kemi Olunloyo has once again shaken the internet.
She Said “Ifeanyi Adeleke was a girl dressed like a boy throughout the child's three years. Chioma actually delivered a baby girl on 20th October, 2019.

The self acclaimed Investigative journalist who recently wrote on her Timeliness that Sophia Momodu & ex-wife to olusina Adeleke popularly called shinaRambow, will soon tell the world the circumstances surrounding the late Ifeanyi Adeleke. she said.

https://twitter.com/Kemiolunloyo/status/1674059282478710789?s=20
I have been struggling to accept it when people called this woman a liar and mentally challenged person, it’s now confirmed she is currently out of her meds again,boom! she start spewing nonsense on the internet, someone needs to take her to Yabaleft or Uselu clinic before she run enter market, by then e nor go let cure again 😂😂
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by Jayhome24: 10:59am On Jun 29, 2023
So if Ifeanyi is girl what should we do about it?

Kemi pls kindly go find job to do stop dragging us to shit talk.

Either ifeanyi is girl or boy who cares Thatt is Davido and Chioma headache.

Nonsense....

2 Likes

Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by Jayhome24: 10:59am On Jun 29, 2023
Jayhome24:
So if Ifeanyi is girl what should we do about it?

Kemi pls kindly go find job to do stop dragging us to shit talk.

Either ifeanyi is girl or boy who cares Thatt is Davido and Chioma headache.

Nonsense....
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by Konjiboii: 11:00am On Jun 29, 2023
Make dem allow this guy rest na, even though he is a wack artist in my opinion.
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by derealj(m): 11:00am On Jun 29, 2023
callmevirus:

Are you sure you be onye Igbo
Ifeanyi is a unisex name. My cousin's name is Ifeanyi and she's a girl. I know alot of girls that bear Ifeanyi as their name

That doesn't make it a unisex name. It's a masculine name that some females bear too.

Chioma and Chidinma is a feminine name borne by some males too.

Unisex names include, Uche, Ebube, Chika etc....
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:02am On Jun 29, 2023
derealj:

Is Chioma a Unisex name too? Because Abia governor bears that.

Ifeanyi is a masculine name just that some females bear it too......
What is masculine in it?
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by MS247: 11:02am On Jun 29, 2023
Davido don suffer..

2 Likes

Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by spencekat(m): 11:02am On Jun 29, 2023
mirinder:
are names restricted to a one gender? E.g joy, blessing
No,but some names in Igbo are 'somehow' restricted.
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by Zupay: 11:04am On Jun 29, 2023
okeysoninv:
Among Imo and Abia , ifeanyi is a unisex. but for Enugu and Anambra is male name not unisex.

Just like Ebele, I see it more common among Anambra females but I am from Imo and my male cousin's name is Eberechukwu.
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by NaijaCover(m): 11:04am On Jun 29, 2023
Hmmmmm
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by derealj(m): 11:05am On Jun 29, 2023
GrammarNazi1:

What is masculine in it?

What's masculine in John......?

Okeke nwanyi di nti njo...
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by article1: 11:06am On Jun 29, 2023
This female drunkard is let loose again...
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by Pinkyposh(f): 11:08am On Jun 29, 2023
b3llo:
Lol.... I trust aunty Kem
Don't believe that colos woman, I saw Ifeanyi's preeq the day he died.
She should stop chasing clause
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by Ambber(f): 11:08am On Jun 29, 2023
so what? the child is late now, can madam Kemi rest? Chioma is dealing with a lot already why bring up her dead child just to yap nonsense? May Kemi never find peace even when she is alone, may her mind continue to torture her. anuofia
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by Upcomingdad67: 11:09am On Jun 29, 2023
Gadafii:
until he learn to free himself from the bondage of kpekus, nobody go free am

He makes the same mistakes all the time, he has refuse to learn or mature, too randy and reckless, he’s a celebrity for God’s sake, his life is in the open and people are seeing it, you can’t tell people to free him when he is the one that practically put his life in the open

Look at all the dumb evidence he’s leaving behind, paying a hooker from his personal account, chatting her up from his verified page, how dumb can he be

I have always said this, people around Davido no mean well for am, they are just with him to enjoy the perks, unfortunately he’s yet to understand

I don't think people around him don't mean well for him. If you observe him very well Na guy wey like to show himself always always seeking attention . Person like Davido nothing him boys fit tell am wey him go gree he be man of his own . He needs to grow up.

1 Like

Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by okeysoninv: 11:12am On Jun 29, 2023
Zupay:

Just like Ebele, I see it more common among Anambra females but I am from Imo and my male cousin's name is Eberechukwu.
Na true . most imo and Abia names doesn't have distinction.
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by Dchampion65: 11:16am On Jun 29, 2023
They said it and don't believe but now I want to believe that the psycho always have crises during the rain season.

Aunty Kemi spotted
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by callmevirus(m): 11:18am On Jun 29, 2023
Abagworo:

Ifeanyi is unisex in some areas but not everywhere. I'm sure of Delta Igbo and Ngwa that girls bear Ifeanyi

In Onitsha that's my town I know alot of girls that bear Ifeanyi as a name
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by DaddyCoool: 11:22am On Jun 29, 2023
The insane woman is baaaack!
Her royal madness
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 11:22am On Jun 29, 2023
Ifeanyi spirit dey vex, fighting back.
richeeyo:
Davido abeg go renew your juju, something is wrong somewhere
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by Kukutenla: 11:23am On Jun 29, 2023
Angelfrost:

Just say "Cousin" please! Or female cousin if the other cousin is a guy!

Your 'cousin's sister' is also your cousin!

I wonder who started this poor grammar! embarassed
It's actually cousin sister they call it not cousin's sister. It's pidgin lingo and it means female cousin
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by udemzyudex(m): 11:23am On Jun 29, 2023
Sonnobax15:
grin
This aunty kemi cha....Tho she's always sounding like a psycho most times,but sometimes her gists dey always dey get small truth in dem shocked.

Lol.. even a broken clock is right twice a day so?
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by Kukutenla: 11:25am On Jun 29, 2023
MFORC:
Aunty lie for this one ifeanyi's energy was too high for a baby girl. Every blogger wan cash out with dis davido saga
What do you mean by that?
How did you measure the energy and what's the energy band for male and female babies?
I'm just hearing this for the first time
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by Poanan: 11:25am On Jun 29, 2023
Toks2008:
Ifeanyi was his name. Does a female bear Ifeanyi?

Just curious... And I tot the lad is late so what is Kemi's point?

This lady should grow up biko, some things are better left alone.

Sometimes. U know how native names can be.
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by OtuologyProf(m): 11:26am On Jun 29, 2023
MikeBetty:
where are you from? Are you Igbo to spew this trash? If you are onye Igbo, you deserve 30 lashes. Ifeanyi is not and can never be unisex. Ifeanyi is short name for Ifeanyichukwu. Which woman dey answer Ifeanyichukwu for your village?

You be Igbo wey grow for abroad..
Otu nne muoooo . Hahahaha
Abeg anything that has chi/chukwu is not exclusive to a particular sex in igbo land na only names with prefixes like Ada, olu, nna, nne, obi, eze are exclusive to a particular sex
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by Kukutenla: 11:28am On Jun 29, 2023
Gepheral:

What is the name of Pastor Paul Adefarasin?
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by afadi2410: 11:30am On Jun 29, 2023
SuperOnyi:

shocked

I know a girl whose name is Ifeanyi, there are many girls bearing that name.

Don't mind them my brother, I know girls that bear Ifeanyi

1 Like

Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by JOemmy(m): 11:32am On Jun 29, 2023
Gadafii:
until he learn to free himself from the bondage of kpekus, nobody go free am

He makes the same mistakes all the time, he has refuse to learn or mature, too randy and reckless, he’s a celebrity for God’s sake, his life is in the open and people are seeing it, you can’t tell people to free him when he is the one that practically put his life in the open

Look at all the dumb evidence he’s leaving behind, paying a hooker from his personal account, chatting her up from his verified page, how dumb can he be

I have always said this, people around Davido no mean well for am, they are just with him to enjoy the perks, unfortunately he’s yet to understand

Davido is a classless celebrity it's just because of his money he is getting the little ratings he is currently getting.
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by Ykc2(m): 11:35am On Jun 29, 2023
The only former governor's daughter in history of Nigeria who was deported from abroad all because of her drug use,the only former governor's daughter in history of Nigeria who was sent to the prison by a pastor rejected by her children, kemi is cursed
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by OtuologyProf(m): 11:36am On Jun 29, 2023
JOemmy:

Davido is a classless celebrity it's just because of his money he is getting the little ratings he is currently getting.

That is eeh. Even if you wan bang, and produce young Homo Sapien, do it with a damsel nau.
Why can't He emulate Mikel obi for pucy's sake?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Steps Out With Falz In Cleavage-Baring Outfit At Chief Daddy Premiere / Toke Makinwa Twerks On A Private Jet With Her Curvier Hips / Lucy Edet Rocks Sexy Swimwear (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.