Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

"Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo (57930 Views)

Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) / Davido Speaks On Fake Tweet About Ifeanyi Adeleke Not Being His Biological Son / Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by SemperFid: 10:21am On Jun 29, 2023
Ifeanyi is unisex name, who tell una say na boy to start with?

1 Like

Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by spencekat(m): 10:21am On Jun 29, 2023
MikeBetty:
where are you from? Are you Igbo to spew this trash? If you are onye Igbo, you deserve 30 lashes. Ifeanyi is not and can never be unisex. Ifeanyi is short name for Ifeanyichukwu. Which woman dey answer Ifeanyichukwu for your village?
Ifeanyi or Iheanyi is a unisex name.Example is Pastor Adefarasin's wife name is Ifeanyi Adefarasin.I know a family friend whose daughter bears Iheanyichi.In addition,it is mostly males who bear the name.
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by Jman06(m): 10:22am On Jun 29, 2023
Gadafii:
until he learn to free himself from the bondage of kpekus, nobody go free am

He makes the same mistakes all the time, he has refuse to learn or mature, too randy and reckless, he’s a celebrity for God’s sake, his life is in the open and people are seeing it, you can’t tell people to free him when he is the one that practically put his life in the open

Look at all the dumb evidence he’s leaving behind, paying a hooker from his personal account, chatting her up from his verified page, how dumb can he be

I have always said this, people around Davido no mean well for am, they are just with him to enjoy the perks, unfortunately he’s yet to understand
Provided Davido hasn't raped anybody, I don't care how many ladies he sleeps with on mutual consent.

I don't even think that any man should be crucified or dragged unnecessarily for sleeping with any lady on mutual agreement.

4 Likes

Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by IkemChris(m): 10:22am On Jun 29, 2023
This woman again...
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by MrXhime(m): 10:23am On Jun 29, 2023
Angelfrost:

Yes... Ifeanyi is a unisex name among Igbo people!
lol. Oya show me one. Ifeyinwa isn't same with ifeanyi. Both are shortly called Ify

1 Like

Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by Angelfrost(m): 10:25am On Jun 29, 2023
MrXhime:
lol. Oya show me one. Ifeyinwa isn't same with ifeanyi. Both are shortly called Ify

Sigh...!

Please, Google the first name of Pastor Paul Adefarasin's wife! Let's start from there.

I have 4 female friends who bear Ifeanyi (as in IFEANYICHUKWU), some others named their daughters Ifeanyi too.

Ifeyinwa is strictly female and has a different meaning from Ifeanyi, which is unisex!

5 Likes

Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by Juniorangel(m): 10:25am On Jun 29, 2023
Oga my cousin sister's name is ifeanyi
Karlifate:

grin grin

No mind am.

Maybe it's the name of a "unisex" barbing saloon near him/her.

1 Like

Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by IAMTHEHERO: 10:26am On Jun 29, 2023
MikeBetty:
where are you from? Are you Igbo to spew this trash? If you are onye Igbo, you deserve 30 lashes. Ifeanyi is not and can never be unisex. Ifeanyi is short name for Ifeanyichukwu. Which woman dey answer Ifeanyichukwu for your village?

Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s wife answers Ifeanyi

1 Like

Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by spencekat(m): 10:26am On Jun 29, 2023
Toks2008:
Ifeanyi was his name. [/b]Does a female bear Ifeanyi[b]?

Just curious... And I tot the lad is late so what is Kemi's point?

This lady should grow up biko, some things are better left alone.
YES
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by Juanmike(m): 10:26am On Jun 29, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
People should free Davido, The wife is pregnant and family going through a lot already.

Yes, I know he is the sole cause of everything happening around him, but that still doesn’t mean we crucify him.

We all made grave mistakes at some point in life.
Is Chioma pregnant?
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by stevups(m): 10:26am On Jun 29, 2023
Werey
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by Haveyoueatentod: 10:27am On Jun 29, 2023
This one dey tweet after taking Cheap Cocaine
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by Mitsurugi(m): 10:28am On Jun 29, 2023
MikeBetty:

Ifeanyi is unisex. A dear friend of mine bears this name. A lady from Delta State. What do you think is Pastor Paul Adefarasin's wife's name?
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by vengertime: 10:28am On Jun 29, 2023
randymirrors:
Whatever. Nothing shocks me no more.

Are you okay yourself?

Taking the word of a mad woman.
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by chuksanambra: 10:29am On Jun 29, 2023
MikeBetty:

Adefarasin's wife is named Ifeanyi. You must be one of those poor wretched Igbos in the village who have never travelled outside Alaigbo.

8 Likes

Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by Angelfrost(m): 10:29am On Jun 29, 2023
Juniorangel:
Oga my cousin sister's name is ifeanyi

Just say "Cousin" please! Or female cousin if the other cousin is a guy!

Your 'cousin's sister' is also your cousin!

I wonder who started this poor grammar! embarassed

7 Likes

Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by obailala(m): 10:30am On Jun 29, 2023
Mental health issues.... God help us!
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by Ojimmu95: 10:30am On Jun 29, 2023
MikeBetty:
Shut up, he is right, ifeanyi is a unisex name, that's my mum's name, if you doubt I can show you proof, don't say what you don't know, thank you.

1 Like

Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by VirgoG: 10:31am On Jun 29, 2023
MikeBetty:

See as you just show your ignorance waaaahhh.... Ifeanyi na unisex name oo. Dey check well before you rush to reply person.
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by lolu2019: 10:32am On Jun 29, 2023
Flame333:
And names her ifeanyi...

On kolos mom
girls bear ifeanyi too
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by Essence20(m): 10:32am On Jun 29, 2023
Sonnobax15:
grin
This aunty kemi cha....Tho she's always sounding like a psycho most times,but sometimes her gists dey always dey get small truth in dem shocked.
there's no iota of truth there.
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by xaggar(m): 10:32am On Jun 29, 2023
Flame333:
And names her ifeanyi...

On kolos mom

Ifeanyi is an Igbo unisex name
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by LegallyBlunt: 10:33am On Jun 29, 2023
Angelfrost:

Yeah... That's my style in this life!

Ignoring fools remains the best solution!
Walahi. Everybody wants to have a say in his life.
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by Goodman2023: 10:34am On Jun 29, 2023
finallybusy:
Her meds have run out.

What do you know ?
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by Kuramushe(m): 10:34am On Jun 29, 2023
Betcha! David go drop another hit, soon.
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by isabi2lof: 10:34am On Jun 29, 2023
Na wa o , make I hear say juju no dey involve
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by MFORC(m): 10:35am On Jun 29, 2023
Aunty lie for this one ifeanyi's energy was too high for a baby girl. Every blogger wan cash out with dis davido saga

1 Like

Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by Goodman2023: 10:35am On Jun 29, 2023
advanceDNA:
Na them get pikin....
Na dem get money...
Na dem get clothes
Kemi....free this family jàrè

The work of a journalist is to shuk mouth and not to free people...else, there won't be any tv stations, let alone news papers
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by jubrilELsudan: 10:35am On Jun 29, 2023
IFEANYI WAS A CONFAM GIRL AND THEY USED HER FOR SACRIFICE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by fmonigent(m): 10:36am On Jun 29, 2023
MikeBetty:

He dey dream
No be only unisex name, na unicorn
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by xaggar(m): 10:37am On Jun 29, 2023
MikeBetty:

Go and repeat this statement to your Igbo parents and see how they'll be disappointed in you.

4 Likes

Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by Maryamonyi(f): 10:38am On Jun 29, 2023
MikeBetty where are you from? Are you Igbo to spew this trash? If you are onye Igbo, you deserve 30 lashes. Ifeanyi is not and can never be unisex. Ifeanyi is short name for Ifeanyichukwu. Which woman dey answer Ifeanyichukwu for your village?[/quote]

Ifeanyi is actually a unisex name as I have an aunt bearing the name. You can give your child any name you want. The hype man working with me bears Ngozi which generally is believed to be female name.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Regina Daniels' Friend, Casie Snow Reacts To Leaked Nude Photos Report / Toke Makinwa Twerks On A Private Jet With Her Curvier Hips / Yemi Alade Steps Out With Falz In Cleavage-Baring Outfit At Chief Daddy Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.