Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

"Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo (57908 Views)

Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) / Davido Speaks On Fake Tweet About Ifeanyi Adeleke Not Being His Biological Son / Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by afadi2410: 11:36am On Jun 29, 2023
Aunty Kemi is always spot on in her investigations, I dey fear that woman
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by afadi2410: 11:39am On Jun 29, 2023
Upright750:

Good question the person who said ifanyi is unisex name must answer shapaly . Can you imagine. My papa said i be igbo. Okpo fa ndi azu!!

Stop blabbing your smelly mouth like an idiot!
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by Angelfrost(m): 11:40am On Jun 29, 2023
Kukutenla:

It's actually cousin sister they call it not cousin's sister. It's pidgin lingo and it means female cousin

Clearly! I always find it quite needless and irritating.

They should go back to the good ol 'Cousin' abeg!

The first time I heard it, I had to ask the person if the sister to his said cousin is not related to him??!... The guy was quite confused until he saw the error himself! tongue
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by afadi2410: 11:40am On Jun 29, 2023
Seriously, I have always thought something was odd about Ifeanyi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by OtuologyProf(m): 11:48am On Jun 29, 2023
derealj:

That doesn't make it a unisex name. It's a masculine name that some females bear too.

Chioma and Chidinma is a feminine name borne by some males too.

Unisex names include, Uche, Ebube, Chika etc....

No talk wetin u no know. Feminine and masculine names in Igbo land are exclusive to originality and not to 'praise-like' names like chidinma, chinedu, chidalu etc. These praise like names are given according to circumstances surrounding birth of the child or condition of mother/family during delivery and has nothing to do with sex.
Gender names are tied to originality like Ada, olu, nna, nne, obi, eze etc
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by Silentgroper(m): 11:48am On Jun 29, 2023
Sanguine:

Ifeanyi is a unisex name.

isn't it uche??

I thought uche was the only unisex Igbo name there is...
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by Chible17(f): 11:48am On Jun 29, 2023
It is true Ifeanyi is a unisex name. The wife of the owner of House on the Rock is bearing Ifeanyiquote author=Sanguine post=124099350]

Ifeanyi is a unisex name.[/quote]
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by Mpanyi: 11:52am On Jun 29, 2023
Sanguine:

Ifeanyi is a unisex name.

No be only unisex name. Even unizik name hahaha
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by kay29000(m): 11:53am On Jun 29, 2023
Pandev:
Davido just dey collect from vagina people wotowoto these days. Them wan choke am

I swear. He go dey wonder who he offend.

1 Like

Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by Mpanyi: 11:53am On Jun 29, 2023
MikeBetty:
where are you from? Are you Igbo to spew this trash? If you are onye Igbo, you deserve 30 lashes. Ifeanyi is not and can never be unisex. Ifeanyi is short name for Ifeanyichukwu. Which woman dey answer Ifeanyichukwu for your village?

Don't mind that non-Igbo fellow
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by samsard(m): 11:53am On Jun 29, 2023
Gadafii:
Remember how aunty Kemi said Davido has a child somewhere else and we all thought she was on colosšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

There is always an iota of truth about n most of the things she says, but because she sef be ogbaa we barely believe her
Kemi has a mental health problem. Because she was right then doesn't mean everything she says is true.
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by samwash(m): 11:54am On Jun 29, 2023
SuperOnyi:

shocked

I know a girl whose name is Ifeanyi, there are many girls bearing that name.

Maybe because you dey hear pple dey call both boys & girls ify, doesn't mean Ify for girls means Ifeanyi.
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by Mpanyi: 11:55am On Jun 29, 2023
Shattuck:
pastor Paul adefarasin's wife is named ifeanyi

It must be an aberration and one-off stuff

1 Like

Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by bionixs: 11:59am On Jun 29, 2023
juman:
This aunty is suffering from madness.
Na pastor Ibiohemiie dey Sabi cure that kind
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by Kukutenla: 11:59am On Jun 29, 2023
Angelfrost:

Clearly! I always find it quite needless and irritating.

They should go back to the good ol 'Cousin' abeg!

The first time I heard it, I had to ask the person if the sister to his said cousin is not related to him??!... The guy was quite confused until he saw the error himself! tongue
Lol
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by Henryfortune(m): 12:04pm On Jun 29, 2023
MikeBetty:
where are you from? Are you Igbo to spew this trash? If you are onye Igbo, you deserve 30 lashes. Ifeanyi is not and can never be unisex. Ifeanyi is short name for Ifeanyichukwu. Which woman dey answer Ifeanyichukwu for your village?

My elder sister is ifeayinchuwkwu and we are from delta state.... My cousin sister is also ifeayin .... I no people ladies bearing that beautiful name ... Am not for the post but just to also let you know it's a unisex name

1 Like

Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by victorDanladi: 12:05pm On Jun 29, 2023
richeeyo:
Davido abeg go renew your juju, something is wrong somewhere
This one alone na juju.

Davido is a master of publicity stunts.Dont be surprised if this one is not being coordinated and propagated by davido himself.

He might want to just put his names on people's mouth against another single or Album project.
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by KonTagiousBull: 12:10pm On Jun 29, 2023
MikeBetty:

Bros..na true.Its a unisex name.

Even my neighbor who is a woman dey answer the name.
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by luminouz(m): 12:12pm On Jun 29, 2023
Gadafii:
until he learn to free himself from the bondage of kpekus, nobody go free am

He makes the same mistakes all the time, he has refuse to learn or mature, too randy and reckless, heā€™s a celebrity for Godā€™s sake, his life is in the open and people are seeing it, you canā€™t tell people to free him when he is the one that practically put his life in the open

Look at all the dumb evidence heā€™s leaving behind, paying a hooker from his personal account, chatting her up from his verified page, how dumb can he be

I have always said this, people around Davido no mean well for am, they are just with him to enjoy the perks, unfortunately heā€™s yet to understand

And how is his life your business naaaaa?

Face your own life, aproko
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by stasius: 12:14pm On Jun 29, 2023
Aunty kemi olonlolo again.
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by Sanguine(f): 12:15pm On Jun 29, 2023
Silentgroper:

isn't it uche??

I thought uche was the only unisex Igbo name there is...
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by frankmoney(m): 12:16pm On Jun 29, 2023
Maryamonyi:
MikeBetty where are you from? Are you Igbo to spew this trash? If you are onye Igbo, you deserve 30 lashes. Ifeanyi is not and can never be unisex. Ifeanyi is short name for Ifeanyichukwu. Which woman dey answer Ifeanyichukwu for your village?

Ifeanyi is actually a unisex name as I have an aunt bearing the name. You can give your child any name you want. The hype man working with me bears Ngozi which generally is believed to be female name.
true former governor of Rivers State omehia's name is Ngozi too
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by 11doubledee: 12:18pm On Jun 29, 2023
SuperOnyi:

shocked

I know a girl whose name is Ifeanyi, there are many girls bearing that name.
Just called an Igbo friend and she did confirm that females also bear ifeanyi.
I'm very surprised though.
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by egoldman(m): 12:24pm On Jun 29, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Hmmmmm
Grab my weed

Could be Surname, a kind family name, Ifeanyi is masculine name.
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by stanislaus67(m): 12:26pm On Jun 29, 2023
Wealthoptulent:
Investigative journalist Dr Kemi Olunloyo has once again shaken the internet.
She Said ā€œIfeanyi Adeleke was a girl dressed like a boy throughout the child's three years. Chioma actually delivered a baby girl on 20th October, 2019.

The self acclaimed Investigative journalist who recently wrote on her Timeliness that Sophia Momodu & ex-wife to olusina Adeleke popularly called shinaRambow, will soon tell the world the circumstances surrounding the late Ifeanyi Adeleke. [i]she said.[/i]THEREFORE?

https://twitter.com/Kemiolunloyo/status/1674059282478710789?s=20
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by campbelljosh(m): 12:39pm On Jun 29, 2023
Dude is always high on something,by then his level of reasoning would be below per
Gadafii:
until he learn to free himself from the bondage of kpekus, nobody go free am

He makes the same mistakes all the time, he has refuse to learn or mature, too randy and reckless, heā€™s a celebrity for Godā€™s sake, his life is in the open and people are seeing it, you canā€™t tell people to free him when he is the one that practically put his life in the open

Look at all the dumb evidence heā€™s leaving behind, paying a hooker from his personal account, chatting her up from his verified page, how dumb can he be

I have always said this, people around Davido no mean well for am, they are just with him to enjoy the perks, unfortunately heā€™s yet to understand
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by Aurelius1(m): 12:41pm On Jun 29, 2023
juman:
This aunty is suffering from madness.
She is acting like a sexually starved woman seeking a D.ick
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by Dmec(m): 12:41pm On Jun 29, 2023
Karlifate:

grin grin

No mind am.

Maybe it's the name of a "unisex" barbing saloon near him/her.
Who told you that only men bear the name Ifeanyi?
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by Starcrest1: 12:43pm On Jun 29, 2023
OtuologyProf:

No talk wetin u no know. Feminine and masculine names in Igbo land are exclusive to originality and not to 'praise-like' names like chidinma, chinedu, chidalu etc. These praise like names are given according to circumstances surrounding birth of the child or condition of mother/family during delivery and has nothing to do with sex.
Gender names are tied to originality like Ada, olu, nna, nne, obi, eze etc

I'm saying what I know. It's wokeness that makes parents name their children anything they like these days. In the olden days males and females have distinct names.

And we all know the masculine and feminine names in Igboland so let's stop pretending like we don't know even if some people don't want to distinguish between the two these days.

That some men answer Chidinma doesn't make it Unisex......
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by Mummyfour(f): 12:47pm On Jun 29, 2023
Flame333:
And names her ifeanyi...

On kolos mom
ifeanyi is a unisex name actually. My girl friend is ifeanyi and we have some ifeanyis in other families.

At times they are called ify for short.
It is not all short form ify that are ifeoma. There are ifeanyi, ifeyinwa etc all short names ify.

This analysis doesn't have any thing to do the late ifeanyi Adeleke though

1 Like

Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by marsup: 12:48pm On Jun 29, 2023
MikeBetty:
Pastor Paul Adefarasin's wife's name is Ifeanyi.
Re: "Ifeanyi Adeleke Was A Girl" - Kemi Olunloyo by sprints1: 12:49pm On Jun 29, 2023
Flangelo12:
Kemi needs medication.

Davido needs discipline.
she has started her rubbish of late. E be like say tiktok monetization dey make people post rubbish. Ifeanyi is a boy not a girl though he is very effeminate. But with proper training he will be better. Chioma mess up big time. Na her fault.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Comedian AY Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos, Video) / Rihannaā€™s Response To Fan Who Commented On Her ā€œStretch Marksā€ (Photos) / Charly Boy: ā€œWhy Iā€™m A Buddhist & Take My Siesta Inside A Coffinā€ - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.