Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,913 members, 7,814,080 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) (43948 Views)

Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) / 15-Years-Old Boy Runs Away From Home After Being Scolded By His Mother / Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) by teebaxy(m): 6:14pm On Jun 29, 2023
Kriss216:
Foolish girl!

We've lost our heritage as Africans. Imagine a little girl boldly telling her dad she's disappointed in him for taking a second wife. undecided

Since when is it a crime or taboo to take multiple wives as Africans? Must we always follow the white man tradition?
The reason they're forcing their nonsense LGBTUVWZZZ on us and some foolish Africans are buying it.
The society is now feminine and going mad!

In the medieval era, this girl and her mother would be marched to the village market square. The umuadas would flog nonsense comot for their body.
.As a matter of fact , white man encourages you marry as much as you want , if you can manage them with the financial commitment
Re: Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) by Cantonese: 6:14pm On Jun 29, 2023
Kriss216:
Foolish girl!

We've lost our heritage as Africans. Imagine a little girl boldly telling her dad she's disappointed in him for taking a second wife. undecided

Since when is it a crime or taboo to take multiple wives as Africans? Must we always follow the white man tradition?
The reason they're forcing their nonsense LGBTUVWZZZ on us and some foolish Africans are buying it.

In the medieval era, this girl and her mother would be marched to the village market square. The umuadas would flog nonsense comot for their body.

Where is the foolishness? You give yourself away as very young and inexperienced.

The world has long moved on from your archaic conclusion. All the families talk of inclusiveness and rights. As much as parents these days demand good behaviour from their children, the children too demand integrity, accountability and honesty from their parents.

It falls well within the man's rights to take a new wife when he lost his first wife and mother of his children. The children, who have a sense of belonging; who know that their father is a part of their lives, must give a simple explanation to his children.

Carrying his children along is his responsibility as a good parent. That's part of the good parental examples that you hear of.

Resentment by the children is natural. You do not expect them to shut their mouths and simply allow another woman to walk into their homes, to take the position of their mum. It is the man's duty to hold the family together as they pass through the grief or painful period.

Forcefully bringing a woman into the house may permanently damage the peace in the house and also affect the father-children relationship.

Put yourself in their position. It is a very big pain losing parents. Unity all through is advocated. In the event that the new wife should come home, they must all get ready for her. If that is not done, the house wife be too hot for the woman to stay.

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) by KingDash09(m): 6:25pm On Jun 29, 2023
IN this life try and give birth to sons.. there’s a very good reason

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) by marlow1962(m): 6:29pm On Jun 29, 2023
PerfectStranger:
Hey little girl, you may not understand at this age why daddy is taking that decision.

His mental health is number one and maybe mummy couldn't give him that.
The day my daughter is going to open her mouth and say she's disappointed in me or what so ever rubbish, that day she seize to be my child and she going out of the family name. What rubbish, I'm sure the mother is the one behind this useless act.
I'm a man, as long as I have money to take care of whoever I marry, I can marry as many as I want.
This is where kids starts getting derailed in life, and watch people of the wise society ignore the foolish girls act and attack the dad for taking a second wife. Yes I support that, if your wife gives you headache, go take another wife. Anybody can be dethroned from being the first lady.
Wtf

2 Likes

Re: Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) by bergs2: 6:33pm On Jun 29, 2023
Kriss216:
Foolish girl!

No one is speaking against the actions of the man, rather the immaturity behind those actions. How can a man that has a wife and at least a daughter that is publicly known, without the consent and information of his immediate family go somewhere else with the intention that he has gone to work and then pay the Bride price of another woman and then you want the the daughter to respect the man; you must be joking. why not at least inform your wife that you want to marry another woman at least that would have made your actions legitimate. I believe you will have a wife and children one day, if you don't have one already and then you will take this kind of step without informing them.
Re: Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) by isabi2lof: 6:40pm On Jun 29, 2023
Hope the father won't neglect his responsibilities, many men are clamouring for polygamous family but the issue here is , do they have the resources to take care of their wives and children.

Some men are just looking for multiple women to take care of their responsibilities all in the name of polygamy.

If you're going in as a 2nd or 3rd wife , make sure you're not entering there to suffer , abi sufferness no dey tire una .

Since men are polygamous in nature , I won't hesitate to be 2nd wife to a rich dude 😜 ,I no dey suffer with anybody, make everybody suffer their suffer on their own , then we meet at the top.
Re: Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) by CCIA: 6:42pm On Jun 29, 2023
Candidlady:
The retard above me undecided

Stewpid people do the most
It will not be well with those area boys in the street you used to live that took turns and quality time in raping you.

Now they have made you hate all men and is now a Misandrist that has gone to a point of no return.

Now even the innocent men are not safe from you.

I pray you find redemption, healing and happiness. Amen!
Re: Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) by Risingblue008(m): 6:42pm On Jun 29, 2023
She must be mad
Re: Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) by favour32(m): 6:57pm On Jun 29, 2023
Small "rat" dey tell her papa"I am so disappointed in you."
Na fraction of the mama be that.
No fear!

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) by goldman777: 7:01pm On Jun 29, 2023
Gandrova:
You will not understand. Some women are monster in human form
Honestly I support you from experience

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) by Flamemignon1(m): 7:16pm On Jun 29, 2023
Kaido:

Women do stupid shit like kids that's why men control them.
Lol grin cheesy grin,heterosexism is no longer a flex buddy
Re: Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) by Beremx(f): 7:16pm On Jun 29, 2023
Kriss216:
Foolish girl!

this is the same buffoon that will kill his father if he dares cheat on his mother or marry another woman. He comes to nairaland to spew trash just to get likes.

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) by Xitixiti432: 7:20pm On Jun 29, 2023
Evidence of bad parenting.
And bad effect of social media.

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) by Kriss216: 7:20pm On Jun 29, 2023
Beremx:
this is the same buffoon that will kill his father if he dares cheat on his mother or marry another woman. He comes to nairaland to spew trash just to get likes.
Your foolish husband will marry another woman and there's nothing you can do.

Akpa beans!

3 Likes

Re: Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) by JeffreyJunior: 7:34pm On Jun 29, 2023
bestman09:
Stupid girl. Wish she knew what her father might be going through in the hands of his wife that pushed him away from home.

Some issues are settled with wisdom like this.

I support the man 100%
What if the wife hasn't done anything wrong to him but na his preek just dey lead am into polygamy?

You're already supporting him without hearing the full gist.

Ike gwuru.

2 Likes

Re: Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) by vickydevoka(m): 7:40pm On Jun 29, 2023
Yhemzie:

It seems you didn't get the message. I think the major issue there is not the man marrying a second wife, but the circumstances surrounding it. How would a man tell his family he was going for a business trip and ended up getting married to a new wife?.
Haba! Is an act of betrayal to his family.
Bcus he knows what the wife is capable of doing

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) by Zupay: 7:46pm On Jun 29, 2023
Gandrova:
You will not understand. Some women are monster in human form

Are you not suppose to keep away from them, for your peace of mind?
Re: Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) by PeachtreeReside(f): 7:46pm On Jun 29, 2023
Scolding the father is expected.

Posting it for the world is for clout which was not necessary.

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) by Angrymode: 7:51pm On Jun 29, 2023
The mother that brought up this trash is the reason the man is marrying a second wife. Stewpid girl!

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) by Beremx(f): 7:57pm On Jun 29, 2023
Kriss216:

Your foolish husband will marry another woman and there's nothing you can do.

Akpa beans!
Oluku only if your likes could fetch you money but it cannot. You're a well known nuisance on nairaland spewing nonsense against women. Your mother must be regretting why she didn't abort you when you were an embryo.

Ewu ohia
Re: Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) by Kriss216: 8:03pm On Jun 29, 2023
Beremx:
Oluku only if your likes could fetch you money but it cannot. You're a well known nuisance on nairaland spewing nonsense against women. Your mother must be regretting why she didn't abort you when you were an embryo.

Ewu ohia
Ugly daughter of a whoré. See how you're looking so shapeless like two bags of beans. I pity the miserable human that accomodated amoeba like you.

2 Likes

Re: Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) by Chetas81(m): 8:05pm On Jun 29, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Women are naturally envy of themselves
you're not in their shoes
Re: Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) by Beremx(f): 8:25pm On Jun 29, 2023
Kriss216:

Ugly daughter of a whoré. See how you're looking so shapeless like two bags of beans. I pity the miserable human that accomodated amoeba like you.
Onye ara. You hate women because you never had a good woman as a mother. It says a lot about your bad upbringing. Woe betides the infected womb that birthed you and the poisonous breast that fed you with breast milk.

Spits on your mother 🤮🤮🤮🤮
Re: Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) by danilmo: 8:26pm On Jun 29, 2023
mariahAngel:
We are truly in the last times when children are being disappointed by their fathers they should look up to.

Wait,, , How is it a crime that d father is getting another wife??

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) by 1Sharon(f): 8:32pm On Jun 29, 2023
Briteiyobo1:
A fruit usually fall close to the tree that bears it. With this attitude of yours it shows you and your mother had made your father to have mental issues. If you continue like this your husband will marry a second wife too.

If your mother ran off and married another man, and you saw that it hurt your father deeply, would you be pleased with your mother ?

By the way I don't agree with the girl's conduct online. Yes, I believe her mother gave her those extra details. But even if she didn't, do you think the girl won't grow up and come to her own conclusions?

Do you really think she'll grow up and remain neutral? Kids are not stupid and way observant than you think.
Re: Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 29, 2023
Kriss216:
Foolish girl!

Na. The man na foolish man who does not respect himself.

He deserves zero respect.

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) by Ejikeecaso: 8:40pm On Jun 29, 2023
Kriss216:
Foolish girl!

So of it were to be your father treating your mother in such a manner, you throw a welcome and appreciating party for your dad?

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) by Gandrova: 8:48pm On Jun 29, 2023
Zupay:

Are you not suppose to keep away from them, for your peace of mind?
They are necessary for development and emotional stability @ times.

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) by Kriss216: 8:54pm On Jun 29, 2023
Beremx:
Onye ara. You hate women because you never had a good woman as a mother. It says a lot about your bad upbringing. Woe betides the infected womb that birthed you and the poisonous breast that fed you with breast milk.

Spits on your mother 🤮🤮🤮🤮
You are as useless as your mother. A woman that gave birth to a shapeless entity like you deserves sorrow all the rest of her life.

I wonder what attracted that useless man to keep you in his house. He's a big disgrace! Tell him I said so! Whoré!

3 Likes

Re: Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) by 1Sharon(f): 8:56pm On Jun 29, 2023
vickydevoka:

Bcus he knows what the wife is capable of doing

Oh, so lying is okay when you know what you're going to get when you say the truth?

By that logic, you should never ever complain when a woman keeps certain truths from a man. Hypocrite.
Re: Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) by Blitzking: 8:57pm On Jun 29, 2023
If you agree its easier to manage 2 wives than one wife like this post..if you disagree share this post
Re: Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) by Blitzking: 8:58pm On Jun 29, 2023
If you agreee its easier to manage 2 wives than one wife like this post..if you disagree share this post

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Loses His Father And Shop To Ochanja Market, Onitsha Fire (photo) / Olofinkua Theresa Omowunmi Is Missing.. / A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.